Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Are you feeling any better op?
more drunk. but im determined to leave tonight. i have to. imma take my time to calm down a little.
im such a coward omg im terrified still. cant even walk straight. gimme 20 more minutes. this will work it has to. no more of this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101, sadworld, Robyn and 10 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
more drunk. but im determined to leave tonight. i have to. imma take my time to calm down a little.
im such a coward omg im terrified still. cant even walk straight. gimme 20 more minutes. this will work it has to. no more of this.
You're not a coward. Ctb is legit scary. Sending you hugs.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, b&w, sadworld and 9 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
why is this soo hard? i tried before 3 times. ive nothing now. i dont get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rn110bg101, NodusTollens, sadworld and 4 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
It's the end of what you've known. I'd say most of us here struggle with that as well.

Reactions: NodusTollens, sadworld, Disappointered and 5 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
sorry im getting yall upset over nothing. not my intention i swear.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens, sadworld, DFFP and 6 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

Phil, why is it so urgent that you leave tonight? Don't be so hard on yourself, it's not easy. Take some time out to calm down. You need coffee!!

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, sadworld, lobster salad and 3 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
you are not letting anyone down Phil. we understand you. don't be so harsh on yourself. we are here to support and not judge you, don't worry about us.

Reactions: NodusTollens, sadworld, TheEndisNear121200 and 5 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
sorry im getting yall upset over nothing. not my intention i swear.
It's what we do. No one walks the same path- it's always difficult to some degree. Give yourself some love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, sadworld, darksideofthebright and 3 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020

Probably because you're certain this attempt will be successful, and that the ultimate finality of it is scary. Which it is.

As others have said, you have the option to give yourself a little more time, there really is no rush. Your claim that you have to, just because you burned your bridges, does not need to decide your fate in the long run.

Obviously we do not know exact details. But think about yourself. Is this truly what you want? Or are you doing it because you're afraid of those burned bridges you claim to have? I do not want to seem rude, or push you in either direction, but it just seems like you're feeling like you have to make an impulsive decision. You are still ok to make a choice.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, NodusTollens, sadworld and 6 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Phil, why is it so urgent that you leave tonight? Don't be so hard on yourself, it's not easy. Take some time out to calm down. You need coffee!!
ive been planing this for years. ive nothing. no family. fuck i dont even have food anymore. it has to happen now. and im freaking out fuck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101, NodusTollens, sadworld and 11 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
ive been planing this for years. ive nothing. no family. fuck i dont even have food anymore. it has to happen now. and im freaking out fuck.
Did you accidentally get too drunk?

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
3 more shots and i hope i can go. FUCK ME. wtf imma be homeless if i cant do this. i cant believe this is what it came to...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Lostandlooking, omoidarui and 6 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020

I'm sure someone can help you out with some food. Did you give up your house as well? None of this matters people have survived through worse.

Reactions: Sensei, sadworld and darksideofthebright
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
i know it might sound scary. but if that's what you pushing you to do it now, although harsh, there is still a chance for you to get back on your feet.

i don't want to push you or anything. but you do not seem ready to do this. and it's ok. it's normal to be scared. you are in a rough situation. the bridges are burned and it seems like there is no way out. but if you have even the minimum wish to try again, please reconsider.

Reactions: Sensei, virginiawoolf86, b&w and 4 others
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
@Phil122 talk to us

Reactions: sadworld
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
i am so sorry you are in this situation Phil. nobody should be trapped between ctb and homelessness.

Reactions: Rn110bg101, Lostandlooking, omoidarui and 5 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
3 more shots and i hope i can go. FUCK ME. wtf imma be homeless if i cant do this. i cant believe this is what it came to...

I don't think you're in the right mindset now. Can you sleep tonight and rethink what you want to do tomorrow? I'm so sorry, I know this must be so disappointing for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, sadworld, TheEndisNear121200 and 2 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020

I know what you're feeling. I am estranged from my family for multiple reasons, so I can tell you I don't really have anyone myself. I am at the brink of homelessness cause of my relationship with the people I'm living with, I am living off food stamps and handouts, otherwise I would starve. I also want to ctb. But again, if you are teetering on the edge of this decision, maybe you should reconsider your options. We want you to be at peace, but if you have options, and want to CTB because you feel as though you don't, maybe you should give it a few more days. You can find resources for food and shelter.

You can come back to us tomorrow and talk more about it. We are here to support you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, sadworld, TheEndisNear121200 and 5 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
k imma do it . im such a coward compared to ellie scouter and all the others. they just do it but i cant. its sad. but its sooo fucking hard i dont understand.
thanx guys. i love all of you. you guys are the best. really.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Rn110bg101, NodusTollens and 12 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
We're all still with you Phil, we'll be with you until you decide one way or the other.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, TheEndisNear121200, Deleted member 23586 and 2 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
you not a coward. each of us has its own time. it's ok not to be ready. it's not a competition. we won't look down on you.

we are all scared as well. after all we are still here aren't we?

if you feel like this Phil, it's probably because it's not your time yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, virginiawoolf86, sadworld and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
k imma do it . im such a coward compared to ellie scouter and all the others. they just do it but i cant. its sad. but its sooo fucking hard i dont understand.

I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Disappointered and x~Sophia~x
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
Can you sleep tonight and rethink what you want to do tomorrow?
how about this @Phil122 ? it's the middle path, you can try it again tomorrow if you feel more confident.

Reactions: Sensei, sadworld, _Kaira_ and 2 others
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020

Babe it's ok. If you can't do it now, don't beat yourself up ok? I just really want you to know that. I'm so sorry hun.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, lobster salad, darksideofthebright and 4 others
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Feel your pain mate. It's a cruel world.

Reactions: sadworld, disabledandhopeless, TheEndisNear121200 and 6 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
OP, I can feel that you are going through an insane amount of sufferings, especially mentally. Please do know, even in your last moment that you are in no way a coward. CTB is a way out, yes, but no one can say it is the easiest way out. The fact that you contemplated it and are now determined to do it, it doesn't mean you are weak, it just means that life has been difficult for you.

We are here to respect and support each other regardless of whether or not you decide to ctb tonight/today. So if a small part of you is telling you that it might not be the right time, that part might be right. We can't speak for you because we don't know you personally or your struggles. But if something were to come up and make you change your mind, we would love (or at least I would love) to have a chance to hear what you have to say.

All being said, we respect your decision, and we wish you peace because you deserve it.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, b&w, sadworld and 5 others