• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cee

Cee

cute girl
Sep 22, 2018
Ive been having some abnormal bleeding...Im on birth control and not supposed to get my period yet but Im bleeding as if im on it which is very startling as ive been on this birth control for a while and never experienced this before. Cried a lot, decided tomorrow ill take a piss test just to see.

Im praying for negative because if its positive ill be going thorugh an abortion process which will most likely end in my suicide. I havent posted on here in MONTHS so people probably assumed i went through with it... unfortunately not, i was just finishing up my senior year of high school and I just graduated so yay for me i guess ! If the test is negative ill be calling my doctor anyway to ask about this abnormal bleeding, and if its positive ill be making an appointment right away with planned parenthood. Probably would use my savings money so my moms insurance wouldnt be notified. Im actually looking forward to college and feeling less suicidal than usual, but if this turns out to be an issue, I guarantee ill end up dead or back in the hospital. Ive never wanted to have kids and i actually hate them and get very irritated when around kids, im not mean to them or anything but I definitely would not be a functional human if i had one, especially right now which is probably the most inconvenient time.

Ive been with my boyfriend about 7 months but we're both only 18 and Im not sure the relationship will even last. but idk, im bleeding, im nauseous, headaches, backpain... most of this is normal for me but still im very scared and very worried. Could just be stress making the symptoms worse but I want to test just to be sure, and then again whenever my doctors appointment is, and ill also probably switch over from the pill to the nexplanon arm implant, simply because its more effective and not prone to human error. Ill try to keep you updated if anyone actually cares which you probably dont, but the next few days/weeks have the potential to decide a lot about where my life goes, or, doesnt go.

X

Xena

Student
May 15, 2019
Hey, Cee. Thanks for sharing something so.personal.
Easier said than done, but try not to stress youself out before you have a result.
If and only if it is positive : Planned Parenthood should have sliding scale available.
If not, theres also other options *IUD, Patch, etc.
In either case, you sound really on top of it.
Sending you hugs.

Last edited:
3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
good luck, I hope everything works out srs, keep us updated. Why dont you feel like talking to your mom about it btw?

Cee

Cee

cute girl
Sep 22, 2018
good luck, I hope everything works out srs, keep us updated. Why dont you feel like talking to your mom about it btw?
I dont even know honestly. I know she would be fully supportive, its just the embarrassment and shame i would feel would be too much else to handle i guess. Plus she would tell my whole family which i absolutely dont want.
Hey, Cee. Thanks for sharing something so.personal.
Easier said than done, but try not to stress youself out before you have a result.
If and only if it is positive : Planned Parenthood should have sliding scale available.
If not, theres also other options *IUD, Patch, etc.
In either case, you sound really on top of it.
Sending you hugs.
Thank you, I really appreciate the support right now

Last edited:
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
Good luck, I hope it works out ok. Im always Here for support, I know how scary stuff like this can be