• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
UPDATE!! im being admitted tomorrow morning. have switched my sim card to a trap phone as smartphones and laptops are not permitted. the lady who did my assessment seemed very nice. im so nervous. i can only communicate with people via phone number and even my phone time is limited as part of my treatment? im not sure when ill be able to use this site next. i will be active tonight. i am going informally but may be sectioned depending on how my risk changes. i hope the people are nice there
Good luck! Wish you the best interactions in there. See you when you get out, or not ;) I hope you won't abandon us with no update :) ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kittyswift and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
kittyswift, I love your positive approach and outlook tobtgw situation. Good Luck. We will be thinking for you and sending you gentle wishes. Take care.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
You got this Kittyswift! I hope it's a decent hospital. The second one I went to was pretty good. The building was decrepit but the people were supportive. Sending my best wishes xx

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kittyswift and Kit1
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
Good luck! Glad you weren't waiting long.
kittyswift, I love your positive approach and outlook tobtgw situation. Good Luck. We will be thinking for you and sending you gentle wishes. Take care.
Good luck! Wish you the best interactions in there. See you when you get out, or not ;) I hope you won't abandon us with no update :) ❤️
You got this Kittyswift! I hope it's a decent hospital. The second one I went to was pretty good. The building was decrepit but the people were supportive. Sending my best wishes xx
thank you again for all the kind words and wishes and support on my threads 🩷

the website for the hospital looked pretty good and the people i have spoken with so far have been very kind so hopefully its not unbearable. as soon as i am able to update (which i assume will be when im discharged) i will! i wouldnt dare leave you all hanging (haha… hanging! what a joke to make on a website of this nature 🤣)

best wishes to you guys too! see you when im free again

kittyswift signing out! xx (temporarily) 🫡🫡

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
God, I hate Psychiatry so f*cking much... As someone who has gone through this in the USA 14 separate times - don't trust a damn thing anyone - Psychiatrist, therapist, nurse, technician - ANYONE in there says to you. Much like Police, they are allowed to lie to you, and they can twist your words in their reports and records as much as they want. The best thing you can do is keep as quiet as you can. Really - don't overshare. Don't volunteer any information. Keep answers as brief and succinct as possible - the only way they can't twist your words is if you say nothing at all. Even then, they'll still lie on reports because that's what Psychs do.

Even if you have the option to refuse medication - it's better to take it and suffer with it temporarily, then go off it when you're out of there because no matter what, they'll take refusing, even QUESTIONING the medication as refusal or "hesitation." If you want to get out it's not just about convincing them you don't want to CTB (obviously you know never to even hint at wanting to CTB) it's really about being the biggest suck up you can be, no matter how humiliating.

And I'm just telling you as someone who has been through this for 35 straight years - the Psychiatrists are going to humiliate you. That's what they do. They'll try and confuse you. They will gaslight you. They'll tell you something one day, then tell you something completely different the day after and call you delusional for questioning it. When they talk to you - just suck up. Just smile and nod. Act like a smiling little robot. If you react with no emotion - no fear or anger - Psychiatrists will become bored with you very quickly.

To give you comfort - every time I've been locked up, I've found solidarity with the other patients. They are your REAL allies in that situation. You might actually walk away with some new friends. The other patients will make the experience not so bad.

Also I'm assuming your female - BRING PERIOD SUPPLIES. In the US, they make women wear diapers during that time just to further humiliate them.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Best of luck kitty, I hope people are nice and that they can help you. If not, there is always your fallback plan. Please let us know how it went once you're back, hopefully you won't be there too long...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske and Kit1
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
On my ward, sanitary products were provided in all the women's en suite bathrooms with plenty of different types available when asked.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Thinking of you this morning, Kitty. Hope it is a positive journey or at least doesn't cause any extra pain. Take care.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
L
thank you again for all the kind words and wishes and support on my threads 🩷

the website for the hospital looked pretty good and the people i have spoken with so far have been very kind so hopefully its not unbearable. as soon as i am able to update (which i assume will be when im discharged) i will! i wouldnt dare leave you all hanging (haha… hanging! what a joke to make on a website of this nature 🤣)

best wishes to you guys too! see you when im free again

kittyswift signing out! xx (temporarily) 🫡🫡
Looking forward to hearing about your experiences in there

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope they treat you well there! Hopefully you can leave soon! :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1 and rozeske
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Kitty, how are you? Has anyone heard from Kitty? Just wondering how she is doing and hoping she is okay..,

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Kitty, how are you? Has anyone heard from Kitty? Just wondering how she is doing and hoping she is okay..,

She said she wouldn't have access to her laptop or smartphone while she was on the ward so will presumably be unable to update until she's discharged.

Reactions: rozeske and Kit1
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
"Getting sectioned in the UK? It's like signing up for the most bizarre reality TV show you never auditioned for.

First off, your phone becomes your bestie seriously, it's like they know the only way to survive is by staying updated on social media and maybe calling for a Takeaway.

The great outdoors? Always accessible. It's like Bear Grylls' adventure camp but with less eating bugs and more contemplating the meaning of life at 3 AM on a bench.

Restrictions kick in only if you decide to go full ninja on yourself. Then, they switch the script to a more 'personalized' experience.

Weekly meetings with your fan club of mental health professionals feel like a weird board meeting for your brain. "How's it going in there? Planning any escapes?" Spoiler: Their care plan aftercare promises are like those New Year's resolutions we all make and forget by February so don't be upset when they don't put help in place

The staff? It's a mixed bag. Some are angels disguised in healthcare uniforms, and others, well, let's just say they missed their calling as prison guards in medieval times. It's a lively mix.

Life there is as predictable as a British weather forecast. Meals and meds are served with the reliability of a Swiss train schedule.

And the other guests? It's a social roulette. Some you'll want to buddy up with, others... you'll wish you had invisibility as your superpower.

So yeah, it's an all-inclusive stay at the most chaotic wellness retreat you could imagine. Hogwarts for the mentally adventurous, where the magic happens but mostly in the form of unexpected friendships and discovering the therapeutic power of laughter at the absurdity of it all. Pack your bags (or don't they'll do it for you), and prepare for an experience you couldn't make up if you tried."

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Just hope that Kirty manages tonstay calm and come out of there in one piece - I have had my run ins with NHS services and yes, it is like playing Russian roulette.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske