• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
If you don't mind me asking, what did you say your pshychiatist for him to warrant these extra assessments?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and kittyswift
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
If you don't mind me asking, what did you say your pshychiatist for him to warrant these extra assessments?
he asked about my recent hospitalisation and i said it wasn't an attempt (it was) but just self harm. he said he was concerned about my increasingly risky behaviour
How are you getting on? Xx
they just left to discuss what the outcome will be. feeling very nervous! i told them that i do not want to end my life so hopefully i dont have to have an admission.

they asked me about my BDO and how i found out about it.. asked if i was on any suicide forums!! i instantly said no šŸ¤£

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
how do you feel about that?
Just glad that you are home, kittyswift. How are you feeling?
im just so conflicted. i already knew that i need to ctb. but its like, im so upset that life has brought me here. im upset that i tried to get help for years and years and nothing anyone offered me helped. i wasn't particularly looking for support from this assessment but im upset that if i was and if i did want to give life one last try that there was nothing anyone would or could do to help. this has just affirmed my decision to kill myself even more and i hate it. i hate all this suffering and pain. i cant keep doing it. i need to attempt again and i need it to work. im so broken. i suppose one positive is that i havent been sectioned and sent to a horrible psychiatric hospital with no freedom.
I feel you. I've just been discharged by the Crisis Team in the ground that they "can't offer me a solution at the current time" šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦

Enjoy sleeping in your own bed tonight!
its so, so awful. suicide really is my only option

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
im just so conflicted. i already knew that i need to ctb. but its like, im so upset that life has brought me here. im upset that i tried to get help for years and years and nothing anyone offered me helped. i wasn't particularly looking for support from this assessment but im upset that if i was and if i did want to give life one last try that there was nothing anyone would or could do to help. this has just affirmed my decision to kill myself even more and i hate it. i hate all this suffering and pain. i cant keep doing it. i need to attempt again and i need it to work. im so broken. i suppose one positive is that i havent been sectioned and sent to a horrible psychiatric hospital with no freedom.

its so, so awful. suicide really is my only option
It is absolutely heartbreaking when the people who are supposed to be caring feel that they have done their best and that best has not even touched the pain. I am so sorry that you are going through this. It is a horrible place to be. We are all here for you if you need to talk, vent.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sorry they had to prove themselves useless. I hope you won't let it affect you too much and are able to pull through to achieve your end goal, whatever it ends up being ā¤ļø

• Hugs
A

almakira

Mar 21, 2024
after an appointment with my psychiatrist, he got concerned and referred me to an urgent help survive (basically the crisis team to my understanding?) the woman i spoke with didnt click well with me and was very rude. the whole interaction was just hostile. i was uncomfortable and lied because i dont want to get sectioned but they found out i lied which doesn't look good. ill get a phone call later today about their decision of if i am getting more care in the community of if im being sectioned and sent inpatient. im so scared, i have never been inpatient before. i really dont want this to happen. i should have been more co-operative. im so scared
Whatever is going on it's in your best interest to play along, you're on this site, you want to die anyway what's the worst they can do to you? Maybe they'll help you find your way, you have nothing to lose.
after an appointment with my psychiatrist, he got concerned and referred me to an urgent help survive (basically the crisis team to my understanding?) the woman i spoke with didnt click well with me and was very rude. the whole interaction was just hostile. i was uncomfortable and lied because i dont want to get sectioned but they found out i lied which doesn't look good. ill get a phone call later today about their decision of if i am getting more care in the community of if im being sectioned and sent inpatient. im so scared, i have never been inpatient before. i really dont want this to happen. i should have been more co-operative. im so scared
Whatever is going on it's in your best interest to play along, you're on this site, you want to die anyway what's the worst they can do to you? Maybe they'll help you find your way, you have nothing to lose.

• Hugs
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
It is absolutely heartbreaking when the people who are supposed to be caring feel that they have done their best and that best has not even touched the pain. I am so sorry that you are going through this. It is a horrible place to be. We are all here for you if you need to talk, vent.
thank you šŸ©· this community is so supportive and has helped me so much already just by listening and talking with me. and youre right, it is absolutely heartbreaking
Sorry they had to prove themselves useless. I hope you won't let it affect you too much and are able to pull through to achieve your end goal, whatever it ends up being ā¤ļø
ill get through this rough patch and will get back on track soon ā¤ļø

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
UPDATE: my psychiatrist just called me back saying after further discussion with his team i have to do an informal admission or they will section me. i dont know when or where this will be. oh my god
damn I'm sorry :( I suppose that all you can do is try and make the most of the admission. It could take some time to find a bed and try and get a bag packed/starting to get packed so you won't forget anything

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
UPDATE: my psychiatrist just called me back saying after further discussion with his team i have to do an informal admission or they will section me. i dont know when or where this will be. oh my god
Ah crap. I took voluntary over the section and apart from not being entitled to an advocate, I genuinely think it's the right decision for anyone in the right frame of mind to make the decision. I couldn't access SS while I was on the ward as both the NHS WiFi and my mobile provider blocked it but we're here while you wait and if you can get on while you're there. (It took 24 hours for me to get a bed and another 24 hours for the transport to get sorted šŸ™„)

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
What? That doesn't make sense - if they thought you were a risk to yourself or someone else, then why did it take them so long to have this conversation?!

I am so sorry, kittyswift. Just try and stay calm and go along with everything they say and play the game till you get out - this will be challenging as this is not the result you wanted, but this is the best way to get the freedom ticket out of there. And in future, just don't trust any of them.

Thinking of you and sending you lots of good wishes and hugs. Take care.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I was put under a section 2 ( for 28 days) last March after agreeing to go voluntarily... just 3 days after they got me onto a ward the section was lifted. They don't like putting people with borderline personality disorder into hospital and tend to get us out as quickly as possible luckily

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

ęƒ³ę­»äøčƒ½ - ęƒ³ę“»äøčƒ½
Nov 23, 2020
I'm so sorry you've had to experience so much panic and fear over this, rather than the CMHT being transparent about what could potentially happen. Due to lack of beds in most places, it is difficult to know how long it would be until they have a space for you or how long you would stay.

Informal admission is essentially the same thing as going voluntarily, so you will have more rights than a sectioned patient (at least according to English and Welsh law, not sure if it is the same in Scotland or NI) including the right to refuse medications and having more of a say in your treatment.

I'm not sure if your psychiatrist has mentioned this, or if you would need to contact the local services directly but most councils and NHS trusts should have a patient advocacy service, many of which are designed to help those in your situation who are facing sectioning or are in the process of one. I noticed that Ash mentioned this as well, so you may not be able to get in contact with one as they are allocated to sectioning cases with priority usually (I tried to get one for an unrelated issue and the demand exceeded capacity) but if you can in contact they can be a good resource.

Since you are being cooperative with what they ask, it might be worth having a conversation about what they expect to get out of hospitalisation that can't be achieved elsewhere, especially when the prospect is making you feel so bad. Is it medication, therapy, or something else that they think would be achieved from the section?

I truly feel for you and understand how scary it is, especially when you are begging for help and are getting forced into interventions that you aren't comfortable with and don't feel supportive or helpful in the slightest. Sending you lots of hugs as well in this difficult time, and praying it all goes by quickly for you.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I did not see that coming! Am so sorry, I guess all you can do at this point is stay calm and try not to alert them any more. Hang in there kitty. There are some things that are out of our hands. Try and see if you can make the best out of the situation.

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
damn I'm sorry :( I suppose that all you can do is try and make the most of the admission. It could take some time to find a bed and try and get a bag packed/starting to get packed so you won't forget anything
yeah :( i just ordered some things on next day delivery so i can be prepared and have everything i might need for this admission. im trying to be positive so i dont keep getting upset but it is so hard
What? That doesn't make sense - if they thought you were a risk to yourself or someone else, then why did it take them so long to have this conversation?!

I am so sorry, kittyswift. Just try and stay calm and go along with everything they say and play the game till you get out - this will be challenging as this is not the result you wanted, but this is the best way to get the freedom ticket out of there. And in future, just don't trust any of them.

Thinking of you and sending you lots of good wishes and hugs. Take care.
i know i dont really understand it? they told me i didnt need an admission first so im not sure what changed their minds. im glad they didnt just put me on a section straight away. hopefully that will make this easier
I'm so sorry you've had to experience so much panic and fear over this, rather than the CMHT being transparent about what could potentially happen. Due to lack of beds in most places, it is difficult to know how long it would be until they have a space for you or how long you would stay.

Informal admission is essentially the same thing as going voluntarily, so you will have more rights than a sectioned patient (at least according to English and Welsh law, not sure if it is the same in Scotland or NI) including the right to refuse medications and having more of a say in your treatment.

I'm not sure if your psychiatrist has mentioned this, or if you would need to contact the local services directly but most councils and NHS trusts should have a patient advocacy service, many of which are designed to help those in your situation who are facing sectioning or are in the process of one. I noticed that Ash mentioned this as well, so you may not be able to get in contact with one as they are allocated to sectioning cases with priority usually (I tried to get one for an unrelated issue and the demand exceeded capacity) but if you can in contact they can be a good resource.

Since you are being cooperative with what they ask, it might be worth having a conversation about what they expect to get out of hospitalisation that can't be achieved elsewhere, especially when the prospect is making you feel so bad. Is it medication, therapy, or something else that they think would be achieved from the section?

I truly feel for you and understand how scary it is, especially when you are begging for help and are getting forced into interventions that you aren't comfortable with and don't feel supportive or helpful in the slightest. Sending you lots of hugs as well in this difficult time, and praying it all goes by quickly for you.
yes im supposed to be getting another phone call at some point tomorrow so i can ask questions and they can give me some more info regarding where and when the admission will take place. thank you (and everyone else) for the kind words and support
I did not see that coming! Am so sorry, I guess all you can do at this point is stay calm and try not to alert them any more. Hang in there kitty. There are some things that are out of our hands. Try and see if you can make the best out of the situation.
right! i was (and still am) so shocked. im trying not to fret too much which is quite difficult but i cant keep getting upset and crying over this or ill be stuck in there forever šŸ¤£ although my mind is pretty made up about wanting to ctb i will try to keep an open mind if any new support is offered to me but.. no promises lol
I'm really sorry, can't imagine being in your situation. Hopefully you will be in and out before you know it.
thank you, hopefully that is the case

Last edited:
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
You've been on my mind too. How are you doing? I was so shocked and gutted when I saw your update yesterday but also impressed by your attitude because when I was forced to go I didn't handle it well at all. Hope you're doing alright