• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pampxxie

pampxxie

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
hi!

i will be dead on april 13th.
currently, i have 8 days left to live!
i'm weirdly numb and waiting out the days until i can be gone :)
recently, i had a failed hanging attempt in an abandoned apartment. after i lost consciousness, the rope slipped and i fell, someone heard the bang (i guess someone happened to be in the building at the time) and i was brought to the hospital.

im really sad about this because i actually managed to make friends from this website and i will genuinely hurt some of them by doing this and if you know who you are, i'm really sorry.

im tired of being hurt by those who are supposed to love and protect me.

ignore this, its just me pretending to say everything i wish i couldve said-

after all the years of shit i have taken from you, ive decided to listen to you! im really gonna do it! i'm really gonna kill myself. i couldnt put a bullet in my head, i tried tying a rope around my neck over and over again. i took the fucking pills. i'm sorry i disappointed you by not DYING! but i'm really gonna do it now. when i hurl my body off of that building and its all over the news i hope youre happy you got what you wanted. after all the constant mental and physical abuse you have put me through, and how constant i have stayed, "i love you" "i'm so grateful for everything youve given me" "i dont know what id do if i didnt have you" i'm just so tired and i cant keep lying to your face. you have worked me out to the bone. someone i met online recently has became one of my most important people in my whole life and something ne have told me is that i should stay alive just to meet myself first. and its funny because i cant even know who i am while youre in my life. you've suppressed everything from me in my whole entire life. its so stupid, because i dont even know who i am because of the person that i have to be when im around you. when im around you i feel like a rat, in a cage, being watched by a camera. there is so much anger in me and i cant put it anywhere which is why im as tired as i am. this anger just swirls around in circles over and over and over and over and over again and it is SO tiring not being able to let it out. so i think when i jump off of that building i'm gonna scream. im not gonna scream in fear or regret, but hate. because oh, how i hate you. i hate you so, so much. even back when i was young and not directly suicidal, before i even knew what it meant to be suicidal, i would wish things upon myself like getting cancer or some deadly disease so i wouldnt have to deal with your words every day.
ive actually gone insane lol i think i'm excited to die and i mean more excited than usual. i hope its black. like pitch black. no thoughts no feelings nothing to see or feel i hope its just nothing at all because god that would be really nice!
my fucking soul is tired and idk how many "lives" ive gone through or however it works but im tired asf and i hope im not reincarnated or some shit

love yall and i will be lingering around the site for the next 8 days

Last edited:
casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
Wishing u good luck for your next attempt

• Yay!
Reactions: pampxxie
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I am sorry you are hurting so much
I wish you peace friend
Keep us updated

Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024
hi!

recently, i had a failed hanging attempt in an abandoned apartment. after i lost consciousness, the rope slipped and i fell, someone heard the bang (i guess someone happened to be in the building at the time) and i was brought to the hospital.

im really sad about this because i actually managed to make friends from this website and i will genuinely hurt some of them by doing this and if you know who you are, i'm really sorry.

after all the years of shit i have taken from you, ive decided to listen to you! im really gonna do it! i'm really gonna kill myself. i couldnt put a bullet in my head, i tried tying a rope around my neck over and over again. i took the fucking pills. i'm sorry i disappointed you by not DYING! but i'm really gonna do it now. when i hurl my body off of that building and its all over the news i hope youre happy you got what you wanted. after all the constant mental and physical abuse you have put me through, and how constant i have stayed, "i love you" "i'm so grateful for everything youve given me" "i dont know what id do if i didnt have you" i'm just so tired and i cant keep lying to your face. you have worked me out to the bone. someone i met online recently has became one of my most important people in my whole life and something ne have told me is that i should stay alive just to meet myself first. and its funny because i cant even know who i am while youre in my life. you've suppressed everything from me in my whole entire life. its so stupid, because i dont even know who i am because of the person that i have to be when im around you. when im around you i feel like a rat, in a cage, being watched by a camera. there is so much anger in me and i cant put it anywhere which is why im as tired as i am. this anger just swirls around in circles over and over and over and over and over again and it is SO tiring not being able to let it out. so i think when i jump off of that building i'm gonna scream. im not gonna scream in fear or regret, but hate. because oh, how i hate you. i hate you so, so much. even back when i was young and not directly suicidal, before i even knew what it meant to be suicidal, i would wish things upon myself like getting cancer or some deadly disease so i wouldnt have to deal with your words every day.
ive actually gone insane lol i think i'm excited to die and i mean more excited than usual. i hope its black. like pitch black. no thoughts no feelings nothing to see or feel i hope its just nothing at all because god that would be really nice!
my fucking soul is tired and idk how many "lives" ive gone through or however it works but im tired asf and i hope im not reincarnated or some shit

I want to hug you. I hope you end the pain :(((

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan. I hope you find the peace and freedom you are searching for. :heart:

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for your suffering. I wish you all the best and i hope you find your peace ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really awful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace.

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
I hope your last few days on this earth aren't too painful and you find peace in the end. Sending hugs your way xx

Reactions: BrainShower
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
hi!

I'm so sorry for your pain and that you feel alone but you have a whole community on here of good people who care and will listen to you vent.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I hope you were able or soon find that sweet eternal bliss/peace you so long for without anymore harm to ever be done to you again.💚