• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Checking in after my attempt (on mobile and too lazy to link, check my past posts).

I tested positive for covid the day after my attempt. However I have no symptoms and tested negative the next day, so they think it was a false positive. But every psych ward's policy is not to let people in until 5 days after they test negative for covid, so I'm stuck here, sitting in cardiology with a sitter, probably racking up thousands of dollars in medical bills to not even get treated for 6 days straight. I asked if I could leave since I'm voluntary and they said they'd have to run it by the county who could detain me (and hence keep me in the worse psych ward for involuntary patients).

I have my phone luckily though almost none of my "friends" (who all know I'm here by the way) are bothering to respond to my texts. Literally reached the brink of death and no one gives a shit, which gives me all the more reason to die.

Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
That's rough man. The wait is definitely the worst part. I've spent weeks in the ER waiting for a psych bed, most of the time there's few openings.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I have my phone luckily though almost none of my "friends" (who all know I'm here by the way) are bothering to respond to my texts. Literally reached the brink of death and no one gives a shit, which gives me all the more reason to die.
I'm sorry none of your friends replied when you reached out to them, that must be really hard. Do you have any family you can count on?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is so inhumane what they're doing with you. I'm sorry u have to go through this. I hope you're released asap. :heart:
They aren't friends imo. 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm sorry none of your friends replied when you reached out to them, that must be really hard. Do you have any family you can count on?
Not family that knows how to deal with mental health crises 😅 I told them my therapist sent me here so they wouldn't get mad at me for self-admitting.
This is so inhumane what they're doing with you. I'm sorry u have to go through this. I hope you're released asap. :heart:

They aren't friends imo. 🫂
Thank you ❤ Yeah I don't really consider them friends after all this, good riddance I suppose.

Also exciting update: I leave tomorrow! No psych inpatient stay required. 😁