• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
For example, I start by saying,

"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose"

then the next person would say...

"Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Okay lets start....

Unfortunately I was eaten by a zombie....

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately you give her long lasting herpes

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Fortunately she's highly intelligent and can tell you to eff off with that sexist BS in two dozen languages with flawless enunciation. :)

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Unfortunately, I can't think of any way to make that unfortunate without saying something stupid or going extremely meta about how I'm creatively tapped out.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Fortunately you teleported yourself into a world where your creativity is limitless and the word stupid doesn't exist in that world

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately one of the Politians was a coercive and expert manipulator who kept complaining to the queen in secret until she was banished to a different world.

• Wow
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Fortunately she met a rebel leader that fell in love with her and brought back an army to overthrow the rulers.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Unfortunately someone else who is in love with her became so jealous that he's building a coup within the rebellion.

• Wow
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Fortunately, i rigged up this little doohickey, let's just point it that way aaaaand ZAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Unfortunately, the way the machine was pointed to led to half of the food rations getting vaporized.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Fortunately the vaporized food left seeds which a wind blew into the fields and the next morning there was a huge crop enough food for everyone.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Fortunately they had robots which do all the work and have built in program they can't become self aware and nuke the planet or enslave the world, :smiling: