• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Personally, I believe that the universe awoke without many resources or knowledge at the beginning, just like us when we are babies. We should not assume that if there is a great consciousness which created the universe, that it was born All-Knowing. It was probably born as innocently as we were, and still learning, and finding its way. This would explain why it created a system, that is evil even outside of human behavior. I saw a zebra get bitten in the belly by an alligator and run out of the river with its guts trailing on the floor and, the zebra tried to bite its own guts off, in order to run away. A good God who is perfect in his creation, would not create such suffering.

The ant gets eaten by the mouse, the mouse gets eaten alive suffering, as it dies being eaten, by the snake, and the snake then gets eaten by the Buffalo, and then the Buffalo gets put in a cage, and chopped to pieces by a human.

You are looking only at human behavior. If you look at nature, and how violent and heartless it is and the suffering of the animals who get eaten alive, you would ask yourself "why would a good God invent A system of nature that involves all beings killing each other, eating each other, and remaining alive and suffering will still watch yourself being eaten?".

I think that any God that is perfect in its self would not create such a universe. It is cold and heartless, and nature has no compassion. A good God would not create the universe according to these rules. We can therefore assume, that God is just developing, and learning about itself as a growing universe, gaining experience just like us ourselves. In fact, our experiences and memories, probably flow back into the giant database of the cosmic ocean that we called God, so that it can learn from The experiences of all the lives of all the beings it creates.

Otherwise, if the creator of the universe knows what it is doing, then it is heartless and evil. Because in nature, all living creatures suffered terrible things. Even I would not create the universe based upon those rules.

And I am not that good hearted. But I have enough compassion to say "I can't create a universe where animals have to eat each other". Therefore, God is evil if he knows what he's doing. And whoever said that the creator of the universe has to have good intentions towards humans? Maybe we are just some thing he uses to get his laughs. God did not make us in his image. We made him in ours.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
100% god is some evil sick fuck. He or she or whatever the fuck it is probably jerks off to suffering of good people while making sure evil fucks have great life. God needs to be put out of his misery for the good of everything else.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think he's evil towards evil people like me which must cancel out and make him good for torturing me so.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
it depends on what your religious beliefs are. the gnostic texts believe that the universe at its core is feminine and that a malevolent god hijacked the World, Locked us down and kept us in an unnatural cycle of reincarnation. We are food for the Gods (our energy) and thats why there's so much war and negativity. These entities apparently feed on us energetically to keep them alive.

Then there's Robert Monroe (the famous astral traveler) who, during an out of body experience, encountered beings who were vampiric in nature. According to him, these being fed off of our energy, and in particularly negative emotions. He called this form of harvesting loosh.

other modern thinkers believe that we are stuck in a prison planet created by evil aliens/entities etc and that we are being fooled at the time of death to reincarnate (by entering the white light). This idea was popularized by a cia pilot called John Lear who apparently had special clearance and was privvy to classifed information.

There is also one book which scared the shit out of me which I will not share because it caused many sleepless nights!

So, there are many theories but nothing proven and I guess we'll never know until we travel to the great beyond. The above are negative theories, but there are just as many, if not more, positive theories i.e. the work of dolores cannon, michael newton, Dr raymond moody, dr bruce greyon...to name but a few.

I would advise that you dont spend too much time thinking about it because it will drive you insane!! Im paralyzed, so Im in my head a lot! thinking about this garbage has put me in tailspin. Im trying to uncover one of life's greatest mysteries. If some of our accomplished minds cant figure it out, there I sure as hell cant!

xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
And dude, when you start to talk about God, you utterly portray yourself as irrational. Also, suffering is not the problem, but the KIND of suffering of modern humans. Animals with all nature cruelty are in a better state, and it is improper to compare animals to humans. I will make a thread about it soon.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I think the universe is the result of some discarded experiment or a mistake from a celestial being. Like... the guy hit with his elbow a few beakers containing most of the life's components and, when they crashed, the universe was born. Since then, no one has cleaned up the disaster and the one responsible is avoiding the thing.

S

Sail_to_Infinity

Feb 24, 2020
There is no such thing as God; it's just a personification that people are accustomed to perceiving things through. Everything in the Universe is just a fluctuation in chaos where in infinite time/space (essentially the same thing) infinitely many times, infinitely improbable structures of local ultra-low entropy in the universe like the human brain, in infinitely even similar configurations, will occur. It's simply unintuitive and unbelievable for the human brain, which is designed to control hand movements, hear and see what's in front of you, and quickly assess whether to chase it or flee from it.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Although I believe there are higher powers of some sort I don't think there is an ultimate sky daddy helping us

Reactions: sserafim
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus

I don't believe in a God. If God exists then they're vile for letting suffering happen for millions of years without doing anything to stop it. I think the real question here is why anything exists at all. Why did the universe last millions of years without any life, but then life appeared out of nowhere? How did the first life form on earth emerge? Etc.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Oh yes let me watch zizek spit on me accidentally from the computer screen.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think that there is a sentient creator of the universe. In the end, what created life is just a series of chemical reactions