• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I know I can say these things here without too much judgment.

I have these moments where I'm beating myself down.
I tell myself I'm not trying hard enough.
I'm not doing enough.

But then I feel I am trying really hard.
I'm doing a great job for the position I'm in.

I had to come home after a failed attempt.
Lot's of debt.
A coming eviction and immediately put that aside to job hunt.

I put in so many applications.
Housekeeping
Front Desk
Restaurants
Cashiers
The not getting call backs is ok.
But the blatant way they waste your time is so demoralizing and a reminder of why I so desperately want out.

What triggered me is about a couple weeks ago I went for a interview for a server position.
She...the GM...wasn't prepared for me.
But fast forward she asked me to come Monday for my training.
I go Monday and there was no training for me and I was sent home.

I never heard back of course.
Today they had the gall to send a email saying so sorry to see you go.
I didn't go...you wasted my time.
I sent a nice email back explaining exactly what happened and how they should be ashamed of themselves.
I know not much will happen but I plan to send a email to corporate as well.

Why would you take all my personal information just to send me home after explaining to me how high your turnover is.

I know these things happen but I think everything is so heightened when you think about death all day and have to mask as normal.

I keep going back and forth with God..I'm angry at him but begging him at the same time.

So many evil people choosing to do wrong in the world but the old woman who keeps to herself...tries her best to be kind...cries all day wishing for death but still trying to live a decent life she doesn't want gets shitted on so bad.

Then another job calls...just when I thought he was going to say unfortunately we're going with someone else he said we would like to offer you the position.
When can you start.
I said Monday which would be April 15th.
He said let me get a schedule and call you back.

Immediately I was confused because why don't you know what you want.
Now I have to work up the courage to call and ask if they changed their mind.

It's like the universe is playing games with me.
I think I'm handling it best I can. I can definitely see a person snapping and causing harm from the anger these people are unintentionally giving.

But I'm so tired and exhausted I just go oh well and go to sleep.

What else can I do and I know I'm not the only one but it always feels like I'm the only one.

So I guess Monday I'll call to see if they took the offer back.
I did schedule another interview for Tuesday.

I'm also still seeking SN sources...so if you have any send them...even though that's not the method I wanted because everything is so overwhelming.

But I guess at the moment I just feel like I'm doing really great and I'm fucking sick of not getting a break if it wasn't my time to die yet.

I'm trying to understand but I just can't right now.

I don't deserve this.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
100% agree, as I was laid off in 2020 during the Covid mess and for a year and a half, I was ghosted, made to feel worthless and the whole ten yards.

Now with that said, I keep going and January 2022 found a position again.

I feel for you so very much, my heart aches for you. You WILL do great, I firmly believe in that, and having you as a friend on here and hopefully I along with so many others can help give you support and the knowledge that you are NEVER EVER alone.

Huge hugs, so much love and kindness to/for you and know this: You ARE such a valuable and kind soul.

Having you as a great friend, helps me get up and going each and every day.

Walter

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
100% agree, as I was laid off in 2020 during the Covid mess and for a year and a half, I was ghosted, made to feel worthless and the whole ten yards.

Now with that said, I keep going and January 2022 found a position again.

I feel for you so very much, my heart aches for you. You WILL do great, I firmly believe in that, and having you as a friend on here and hopefully I along with so many others can help give you support and the knowledge that you are NEVER EVER alone.

Huge hugs, so much love and kindness to/for you and know this: You ARE such a valuable and kind soul.

Having you as a great friend, helps me get up and going each and every day.

Walter
Thankyou so much for the encouragement 💜

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You should apply to the school districts. They also offer food service and janitorial jobs. You also fit the demo. I hope you find a job soon!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. :heart:

That's exactly why I'm not applying for jobs and I reject becoming a wage-slave. That would only lead to the fact that I'd kms earlier.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry you are going through this. It's one of the things that sucked the tiny remaining hopes out of me. Every rejection feels more draining than the last one. Try not to let it destroy you.... easier said than done but you know...wishing you the very best of luck mimi ❤️

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I still stand by what I said earlier, now even more: you're incredibly strong. Just look at how resilient you are, pushing on and on. It's just not fair that life is treating you like this in return :(
I really wish things will get better for you ♥️

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm going through it now too. It's entirely insane.
Can't imagine anything I dislike more honestly
I hope it gets better for us.
I just called the job that was offered to see if it still stands.
But it's really cruel how they are allowed to be so unethical.
Especially for minimum wage.
Don't give up my friend. It took me a very long time before i found my job too! Good luck
I'm running out of time is what makes it worse but guess we'll see or I'll be calling a shelter and start preparing myself for something I never imagined.
I still stand by what I said earlier, now even more: you're incredibly strong. Just look at how resilient you are, pushing on and on. It's just not fair that life is treating you like this in return :(
I really wish things will get better for you ♥️
Omg
Thankyou
That means alot to me💜
Crying again 🥲
Am so sorry you are going through this. It's one of the things that sucked the tiny remaining hopes out of me. Every rejection feels more draining than the last one. Try not to let it destroy you.... easier said than done but you know...wishing you the very best of luck mimi ❤️
Thankyou my love
Right now I'm just kinda numb
I go back and forth
But I'm trying

Last edited: