• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I don't know what to do. It's been on my mind almost every five minutes of the day. I have a letter written but , it's just a comic strip/ drawing of my feelings because I couldn't put them into words…. I had a person in my life a long time ago one of the only mental health professionals that ever made me feel vaguely comfortable and seen. Safe. I wanted to thank them because they are the only person I got saddled with that didn't do lie, was just honest. Didn't pretend to change anything and just listened. Due to an unfortunate series of events , and I think the health of there family, they got called away and I never saw them again abruptly. I refused therapy since because it's hard for me to connect with people.

Should I just call them? I'm so nervous , and I won't say i plan on catching the bus before my next birthday….

Just want to find as much closure as I can, tie any loose ends I may have. But I can't fight the anxiety to contact them, and im scared if I drink alcohol it will make me say something stupid or not be authentic… because sometimes it's just a good social mask for me personally , but maybe not the best for this conversation.
How can I get past this fear, I don't wanna feel like i ctb without telling them I appreciated their efforts.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I'd be wary of saying goodbye to anyone unless it was delayed in some way because they may try and step in. That's my own personal opinion. Obviously there may be a part of you with hope that wants to be saved and fair enough, we are all different.

I plan on sending an email to someone but will do it either by scheduling or drafting out and pressing send only at the point of no return.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I'd be wary of saying goodbye to anyone unless it was delayed in some way because they may try and step in. That's my own personal opinion. Obviously there may be a part of you with hope that wants to be saved and fair enough, we are all different.

I plan on sending an email to someone but will do it either by scheduling or drafting out and pressing send only at the point of no return.
yes that's true, I don't wanna be saved though by anyone but myself. These highs and lows are confusing
, just wanted to thank them for being a kind person. I haven't experienced much kindness in therapeutic settings….

I painted something instead, because I know I will freeze up if I try to call them, it's happened before. I just have to get some mailing materials and I'm good to go.
No because no one matters to me
understandable ….

🕊️🧡

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep