• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

ConfusedClouds

Mar 9, 2024
I've had one (private) therapist for 18 months. She is super nice and patient and reassuring, but that doesn't help the fact I freeze and 'tantrum' and just get frustrated and waste our time. So I'm stuck with whether I 'trust the system' and 'give it time' as everyone suggests. I've been a massive quitter loads in the past too so I am stuck with being a quitter and not trying yet again vs getting frustrated with expensive no progress and I guess stuck by self sabotage. I don't have the funds/motivation to try putting the time to finding words to my jumbles for someone new and after 1 brief unhelpful GP encounter, I won't bother the NHS.

pinkhellokitty

pinkhellokitty

eternal sunshine
Mar 16, 2024
This sounds similar to my experience going to my psychologist for 1 year back in 2019, we didn't see an improvement with my depression , so she started preaching about God and Islam at our last few appointments, I never went back after that.
Now you're just describing my parents

Reactions: davidtorez