• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
I'm thinking of doing it by SN method as SN is legal in my country, but I'm curious on how much pain does SN give you. Is it unbearable? I would like to minimise my suffering as much as possible when I am going out. I'm a 18 year old btw would SN even work on my body?

Also, how strong is the SI for SN? Is it stronger or weaker than methods like hanging, train decapitation and night night? Also if say I'm found by someone, would SN make me permanently crippled? Lol I would've gone by train if the threat of disability wasn't there.

Reactions: Cakeisalie
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Man there's like a ton of threads of this by now that you can go search if you including but attempts that werent successful but here you go anyway. It's not a lot but it's a start considering the variety in opinions that have changed over the years about SN.

Have fun. This is all just to give you an idea.

Last edited:
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
May I ask how you are planning on receiving the package? Assuming that you live with your parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessMeow
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Lol I would've gone by train if the threat of disability wasn't there.
when it comes to ctb, there are risks that will always be present, even permanent damage like disability should things go completely wrong during an attempt. You cant expect to attempt to ctb but come out unscathed espeically if its a violent method like train. Also, i have to ask at 18, that's rather young to be at a point of ctb even if i do not know what you are going through in life, i hope you realize the gravity of such a decision so is there no other way except ctb being a considerable option at this point in time?

Last edited:
PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
May I ask how you are planning on receiving the package? Assuming that you live with your parents.
My parents aren't that knowledgeable about chemistry, so I can just tell them that I want to make some slime or lipstick or something (I have a diy hobby). The only issue is money because it's 800 something which is expensive for me. Let's see if my mom agrees to let me buy.

Or else I'll go to some lab chemicals shop near me who don't really ask the reason for buying salts. I can pay using some saved up prize money.

Tbh I'm even considering the ctb thing, I still have a pathetic hope and a love for life so I'm not yet ready to do it. But yeah I'd like to stock up on it.
when it comes to ctb, there are risks that will always be present, even permanent damage like disability should things go completely wrong during an attempt. You cant expect to attempt to ctb but come out unscathed espeically if its a violent method like train. Also, i have to ask at 18, that's rather young to be at a point of ctb even if i do not know what you are going through in life, i hope you realize the gravity of such a decision so is there no other way except ctb being a considerable option at this point in time?
You're right, I'm too young to do it and I have opportunities in future. But the pain in my life currently is too unbearable. I don't want my life to end, I just want the pain and loneliness to go away. I got treatment for depression but it didn't help. It doesn't help that I'm being treated like a leper as my country is very conservative
Man there's like a ton of threads of this by now that you can go search if you including but attempts that werent successful but here you go anyway. It's not a lot but it's a start considering the variety in opinions that have changed over the years about SN.

Have fun. This is all just to give you an idea.
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You're right, I'm too young to do it and I have opportunities in future. But the pain in my life currently is too unbearable. I don't want my life to end, I just want the pain and loneliness to go away. I got treatment for depression but it didn't help. It doesn't help that I'm being treated like a leper as my country is very conservative
I'm truly sorry you feel this way despite acknowledging that there are opportunities in future for you considering you don't want your life to end. The treatment you've also gotten must be a lot to bear with as well, i still hope that somehow things begin to change in a way where you don't have to resort to ctb because it definitely sounds like you have hope in you but its being crushed by what you've been through, id hate for things to end like this while there is a future for you.

PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
I'm truly sorry you feel this way despite acknowledging that there are opportunities in future for you considering you don't want your life to end. The treatment you've also gotten must be a lot to bear with as well, i still hope that somehow things begin to change in a way where you don't have to resort to ctb because it definitely sounds like you have hope in you but its being crushed by what you've been through, id hate for things to end like this while there is a future for you.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I still have a pathetic SI and a hope for life so I'm not planning to CTB right now, but it's still a thing I think of 24*7. I just wish I die in my sleep

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I still have a pathetic SI and a hope for life so I'm not planning to CTB right now, but it's still a thing I think of 24*7. I just wish I die in my sleep
Hard to live with both like this but i wish you all the best going forward.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
Your pain is real, but maybe it won't last forever. Life can surprise us sometimes. I hope things get better for you <3

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
My parents aren't that knowledgeable about chemistry, so I can just tell them that I want to make some slime or lipstick or something (I have a diy hobby). The only issue is money because it's 800 something which is expensive for me. Let's see if my mom agrees to let me buy.

Or else I'll go to some lab chemicals shop near me who don't really ask the reason for buying salts. I can pay using some saved up prize money.

Tbh I'm even considering the ctb thing, I still have a pathetic hope and a love for life so I'm not yet ready to do it. But yeah I'd like to stock up on it.
I see. I don't believe that's an option for me. I personally thought about getting the package elsewhere until I realised I've never ordered any packages, nor do I have an excuse to go out lmao.

And tbh if you have something to look forward to, I say you should try giving life another chance; CTB will always be an option at any point in time, and I believe you know it already, but that being said, I know how much it pains to live like that. Seriously, I really hope you overcome whatever has brought you here. Take care, stranger. <3

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Has anyone been successful with dimenhydramine as AE?

PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
I see. I don't believe that's an option for me. I personally thought about getting the package elsewhere until I realised I've never ordered any packages, nor do I have an excuse to go out lmao.

And tbh if you have something to look forward to, I say you should try giving life another chance; CTB will always be an option at any point in time, and I believe you know it already, but that being said, I know how much it pains to live like that. Seriously, I really hope you overcome whatever has brought you here. Take care, stranger. <3
Thank you. I hope you get out of these hard times too 🫂🤍
Your pain is real, but maybe it won't last forever. Life can surprise us sometimes. I hope things get better for you <3
Thank you :). I hope you recover from your demons too 🫂🤍