• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
I have failed an sn attempt about a couple weeks ago now. I didn't get treated at a hospital I just woke up the next day. I noticed problems with my bladder and found out I had a uti. Now I am noticing that I am becoming more nauseated than usual. When I move too much, actually it's not even much let's say I'm cleaning something, I get a headache and some nausea. There was one instance where I totally lost complete track of time. But that was only one time recently. I know that is a symptom of brain damage. When I press on my temples my head hurts, same when I press on top of my head. When I scroll on my phone I will get nauseous. I was never like this before. I am here to tell you that sn does have side effects. Maybe they aren't as severe that you'd need to be immediately hospitalized but they will get worse over time if not treated. I do suspect I have some brain trauma. I will keep you guys updated.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
This in interesting, this is the first report I have seen about this, but it makes sense that if it does not kill kill it could harm you and cause brain damage, which I do believe you that this has resulted from this attempt. It could be helpful to know how closely you followed the protocol in Stan's Guide. It could also be helpfull to know if other people have survived attempts and if they had some of the same symptoms.

Reactions: Theanswer and Shu
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I have failed an sn attempt about a couple weeks ago now. I didn't get treated at a hospital I just woke up the next day. I noticed problems with my bladder and found out I had a uti. Now I am noticing that I am becoming more nauseated than usual. When I move too much, actually it's not even much let's say I'm cleaning something, I get a headache and some nausea. There was one instance where I totally lost complete track of time. But that was only one time recently. I know that is a symptom of brain damage. When I press on my temples my head hurts, same when I press on top of my head. When I scroll on my phone I will get nauseous. I was never like this before. I am here to tell you that sn does have side effects. Maybe they aren't as severe that you'd need to be immediately hospitalized but they will get worse over time if not treated. I do suspect I have some brain trauma. I will keep you guys updated.
Would you be willing to share what failed at the moment of ingesting sn? Did you took the recommended amount? This is very concerning. I am about to do it very soon and I want to avoid surviving all cost. Thanks for sharing this valuable information.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I'm sorry that you're going through this. I'm very worried about failure with my SN. I plan on taking mine real soon. So what happened? Did you follow Stan's guide? Where did you order your SN? I'm sorry to ask you all of this, I know you aren't feeling great but after reading your post, I am very scared. I don't want to wake up the next morning. I really hope you start feeling better, because now I'm freaked out.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Maybe they aren't as severe that you'd need to be immediately hospitalized but they will get worse over time if not treated.
How would this be treated after this time? I know that methylene blue is used as an antidote if done right away.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
This in interesting, this is the first report I have seen about this, but it makes sense that if it does not kill kill it could harm you and cause brain damage, which I do believe you that this has resulted from this attempt. It could be helpful to know how closely you followed the protocol in Stan's Guide. It could also be helpfull to know if other people have survived attempts and if they had some of the same symptoms.
I took too little sn and threw it all up. Someone who has survived an sm attempt has messaged me telling me they also experienced one symptom of mine. The one that they lose track of time. That same person also had some bladder issues as well.
Would you be willing to share what failed at the moment of ingesting sn? Did you took the recommended amount? This is very concerning. I am about to do it very soon and I want to avoid surviving all cost. Thanks for sharing this valuable information.
I took little sn and threw it all up. I didn't take the right amount of grams for my body weight. I think what made me fail was me vomiting it all up.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cody Jones
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
This is the very first report I have seen about this besides the other use named "ihatethecia" then again I'm not sure that these users were given the antidote or not. Sorry you're going this OP. I'd maybe tell your doctor.

Last edited:
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
I'm sorry that you're going through this. I'm very worried about failure with my SN. I plan on taking mine real soon. So what happened? Did you follow Stan's guide? Where did you order your SN? I'm sorry to ask you all of this, I know you aren't feeling great but after reading your post, I am very scared. I don't want to wake up the next morning. I really hope you start feeling better, because now I'm freaked out.
I didn't follow Stan's guide. I used little sn. I threw it all up and didn't drink any more after that. I know I failed because I threw it all up.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cody Jones and Mixo
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I took too little sn and threw it all up. Someone who has survived an sm attempt has messaged me telling me they also experienced one symptom of mine. The one that they lose track of time. That same person also had some bladder issues as well.

I took little sn and threw it all up. I didn't take the right amount of grams for my body weight. I think what made me fail was me vomiting it all up.
Thanks for this information, I know this has been painful for you but we all can learn from this some I think. Did you take an antiemitic to try to stop or lessen the vomiting?

Also, what was the symptom like for losing track of time?

Thanks very much for sharing your experience.

Reactions: LastFlowers
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Thanks for this information, I know this has been painful for you but we all can learn from this some I think. Did you take an antiemitic to try to stop or lessen the vomiting?

Also, what was the symptom like for losing track of time?

Thanks very much for sharing your experience.
I didn't take anything just my sn mixed in water, it was a little amount of water too like not half a water bottle a little less than that. Well I was doing laundry and just sat on my phone and the load took 50 minutes but when I got up from my phone and checked I saw that it was done and it felt like only 10 minutes had passed if that makes sense?? Like it didn't feel that 50 minutes had past, usually I'd check the laundry a couple times and it wouldn't be done yet. So I got off my phone to check thinking I'd still have to wait but it was done. That has never happened to me before. Yes I hope anyone who sees this can learn from my mistakes and realized that sn does have side effects.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
You do not have a UTI (or brain damage, as far as I can tell, which is good news). You have renal failure. These symptoms are all consistent with renal failure. The reason your doctor diagnosed you with a UTI is that you didn't tell them you ingested SN. The symptoms of renal failure can sometimes mimic those of a UTI initially, but then they progress to other things. It still honestly isn't too late to get your kidney damage treated, but if you leave it for any longer, the issues might become irreversible.

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. My heart goes out to you and, as much as I understand not wanting to disclose your SN attempt to a doctor, you will be hurting yourself much, much more without telling them about taking SN. As I've said before, you can easily say that you took too much because you were learning to cure meat and your curing mix contained much more than the recommended 6.25% SN. Since there is now a delay in you telling your doctor, you can just say that you felt embarrassed to say this earlier.

Last edited:
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
You do not have a UTI (or brain damage, as far as I can tell, which is good news). You have renal failure. These symptoms are all consistent with renal failure. The reason your doctor diagnosed you with a UTI is that you didn't tell them you ingested SN. The symptoms of renal failure can sometimes mimic those of a UTI initially, but then they progress to other things. It still honestly isn't too late to get your kidney damage treated, but if you leave it for any longer, the issues might become irreversible.

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. My heart goes out to you and, as much as I understand not wanting to disclose your SN attempt to a doctor, you will be hurting yourself much, much more without telling them about taking SN. As I've said before, you can easily say that you took too much because you were learning to cure meat and your curing mix contained much more than the recommended 6.25% SN. Since there is now a delay in you telling your doctor, you can just say that you felt embarrassed to say this earlier.
Another option is to get a basic blood work panel, say if you go in and say you are still having UTI symptoms. I think SofterSoftest is right, and your nausea could very well be due to waste products building up in your blood that your kidneys are failing to filter. If so, blood work will show things like an elevated creatinine, and if it's high enough they will swoop you into whatever treatment you need. You might never need to talk about the SN.

May I ask what your goal was in taking a small amount? Had you fasted? I'm sorry you have symptoms now.

Last edited:
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Another option is to get a basic blood work panel, say if you go in and say you are still having UTI symptoms. I think SofterSoftest is right, and your nausea could very well be due to waste products building up in your blood that your kidneys are failing to filter. If so, blood work will show things like an elevated creatinine, and if it's high enough they will swoop you into whatever treatment you need. You might never need to talk about the SN.

May I ask what your goal was in taking a small amount? Had you fasted? I'm sorry you have symptoms now.
The danger in not being clear about SN ingestion is that even elevated creatinine could be interpreted differently based on OP's constellation of symptoms, especially if OP is not, say, over the age of 50. As much as I worry I'm bordering on being pestering (I'm sorry OP), I really do think that it would be important for OP's doctor to know about their SN ingestion.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I took too little sn and threw it all up.
Some people do this because they want to see what it is like, but of course we can see looking back that it is probably better to take enough or noe. Just wondering, what quantity did you take? Thanks for your help with this, this will help a lot of people, since damage from sn is something that has not been discussed here before as far as I have seen.

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
The danger in not being clear about SN ingestion is that even elevated creatinine could be interpreted differently based on OP's constellation of symptoms, especially if OP is not, say, over the age of 50. As much as I worry I'm bordering on being pestering (I'm sorry OP), I really do think that it would be important for OP's doctor to know about their SN ingestion.
I hear you. The level of such metabolites has to be pretty high for it to result in symptoms and I'm sure, if this scenario is indeed true, that BUN and GFR are telling their own tales as well. I offered my own possible approach for only if OP cannot bring themselves to mention SN. A roundabout approach is better than no approach at all. It's all up to OP, who I hope seeks care no matter what.

T

thefoodispoison

Student
Oct 14, 2021
How would this be treated after this time? I know that methylene blue is used as an antidote if done right away.
Likely it wouldn't be treatable. The idea of methylene blue is that it stops the SN toxicity before brain damage can occur. If you're without oxygen for too long because you don't get the MB, but not long enough to die, you'd get brain damage.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Likely it wouldn't be treatable. The idea of methylene blue is that it stops the SN toxicity before brain damage can occur. If you're without oxygen for too long because you don't get the MB, but not long enough to die, you'd get brain damage.
Probably true if this is brain damage, but some people are saying this is kidney damage, which they say may be treatable.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
The acute phase of SN poisoning is no longer treatable, but renal failure (if that is what's happening with OP) is definitely treatable. It's actually very easy to treat in early stages, but gets progressively more difficult with time because of the complications associated with this condition. If you nip it in the bud early, you'll have much less of a fall-out to deal with down the line, and you'll be much less likely to end up with irreversible damage.
I hear you. The level of such metabolites has to be pretty high for it to result in symptoms and I'm sure, if this scenario is indeed true, that BUN and GFR are telling their own tales as well. I offered my own possible approach for only if OP cannot bring themselves to mention SN. A roundabout approach is better than no approach at all. It's all up to OP, who I hope seeks care no matter what.
I agree. It is better to get some care than none at all, and of course it is ultimately up to the OP to decide what to do.

Reactions: Doombox
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Can you please explain the steps in how you went through with the SN method?
And the aftermath.
So that we can determine why it may have failed.

Where are you seeing that these are definite signs of brain damage?

How many grams did you take?
That's a one way ticket to the ward, no matter how many excuses you attempt to throw at the doctor. SN is becoming more well known as a method, and it will set off alarm bells by merely mentioning it.

Could you please explain why their symptoms are indicative of renal failure?
Link, etc?

Nausea, losing track of time, headaches..these are things some people experience on a daily basis with no worrying pathology.
So I am wondering how you landed on renal failure so assuredly.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrisonBreak
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Could you please explain why their symptoms are indicative of renal failure?
Link, etc?

Nausea, losing track of time, headaches..these are things some people experience on a daily basis with no worrying pathology.
So I am wondering how you landed on renal failure so assuredly.
In lab studies that examine the effects of SN on mice (which are used to make inferences about its effects on humans), renal damage is very consistently reported as a primary outcome of exposure to SN. See, for example: https://europepmc.org/article/med/12652943. More importantly, in the case of OP, they had previously mentioned they had problems with urinary retention and other UTI symptoms, which often precede symptoms like nausea and confusion in the context of kidney failure.
That's a one way ticket to the ward, no matter how many excuses you attempt to throw at the doctor. SN is becoming more well known as a method, and it will set off alarm bells by merely mentioning it.
As someone who has lots of experience as a frontline healthcare provider (previous life) and remains connected with people in healthcare, I am fairly confident the physician won't immediately suspect a CTB attempt unless OP has a psychiatric history. We talk about SN a lot on this site, but the majority of CTB attempts that actual emergency responders and physicians see are prescription drug overdoses, jumps, cutting, and other less effective means. If OP does have a psychiatric history, I agree with you that disclosing SN ingestion is risky, but I still think it's better than living for decades with renal failure and potentially needing long-term dialysis. This is all, again, up to the OP to decide though - I am fully supportive of anything they choose to do in this case.

Last edited:
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
OP has not returned since their last post in this thread. I hope they are ok.

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021

I'm really scared. I cant disclose my sn attempt. I'm not in any position to do that. My creatinine levels came back normal in my blood test. If it was renal failure how would they treat it? I am very nervous now. My nausea is going away and my head doesn't hurt when I press gently on my temples or the top of my head, I'm not getting dizzy either. But if I do have renal failure I'm really scared.
OP has not returned since their last post in this thread. I hope they are ok.
I'm ok :) thank you for worrying.

Last edited:
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
I'm really scared. I cant disclose my sn attempt. I'm not in any position to do that. My creatinine levels came back normal in my blood test. If it was renal failure how would they treat it? I am very nervous now. My nausea is going away and my head doesn't hurt when I press gently on my temples or the top of my head, I'm not getting dizzy either. But if I do have renal failure I'm really scared.

If your creatinine levels are normal and your symptoms are improving then I wouldn't worry if I were you.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021

Unfortunately, there really is no way to rule out renal failure without a battery of tests. It's promising that your creatinine came back normal, but normally your doctor would also test your eGFR (anything under 90 might suggest some compromise in function, higher than 90 is normal). If you tell your doctor that you've ingested SN, and if you're also young, your doctor might run imaging tests as well (typically an ultrasound or a CT scan) just to rule out any problems. When you are younger, renal dysfunction is especially likely to be asymptomatic and remain dormant for quite some time.

In case you do have renal failure, the treatment will really depend on how the SN has impacted your kidneys. For example, if you have fluid retention, you may be put on diuretics to help you flush fluids. You may, paradoxically, be administered IV fluids if your kidney dysfunction is resulting in a lack of fluids in your blood. You may, in some cases, have to undergo dialysis (temporarily - usually just a few treatments) to release toxins that may be trapped in your kidneys. The thing is that if you don't get these problems treated early, you may then have to undergo dialysis indefinitely because your kidney damage may become irreversible. It is, unfortunately, impossible to say exactly what you need because you need to know exactly how the SN might have impacted you.

I hope this is all helpful OP. Sending you my best, and please know I support you in whatever you decide (even if you don't tell your doctor about taking SN - totally understandable) :heart:

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
I think you've got some really good advice from @SofterSoftest here OP. In my opinion it would be better to accept the consequences of disclosure than the consequences of the mental fatigue of not knowing what's going on, or potential complications down the road. I know its easier said than done.

Reactions: tieiwi
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Unfortunately, there really is no way to rule out renal failure without a battery of tests. It's promising that your creatinine came back normal, but normally your doctor would also test your eGFR (anything under 90 might suggest some compromise in function, higher than 90 is normal). If you tell your doctor that you've ingested SN, and if you're also young, your doctor might run imaging tests as well (typically an ultrasound or a CT scan) just to rule out any problems. When you are younger, renal dysfunction is especially likely to be asymptomatic and remain dormant for quite some time.

In case you do have renal failure, the treatment will really depend on how the SN has impacted your kidneys. For example, if you have fluid retention, you may be put on diuretics to help you flush fluids. You may, paradoxically, be administered IV fluids if your kidney dysfunction is resulting in a lack of fluids in your blood. You may, in some cases, have to undergo dialysis (temporarily - usually just a few treatments) to release toxins that may be trapped in your kidneys. The thing is that if you don't get these problems treated early, you may then have to undergo dialysis indefinitely because your kidney damage may become irreversible. It is, unfortunately, impossible to say exactly what you need because you need to know exactly how the SN might have impacted you.

I hope this is all helpful OP. Sending you my best, and please know I support you in whatever you decide (even if you don't tell your doctor about taking SN - totally understandable) :heart:
I'm sorry I keep replying and asking more questions. I am just really nervous. My eGFR levels came back 128. If my creatinine and eGFR levels are normal does that still mean I have renal failure? Thank you so much for giving me all this helpful information. Your kindness means a lot ❤️

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
I'm sorry I keep replying and asking more questions. I am just really nervous. My eGFR levels came back 128. If my creatinine and eGFR levels are normal does that still mean I have renal failure? Thank you so much for giving me all this helpful information. Your kindness means a lot ❤️
You don't have renal failure. A normal eGTF range for a younger person is between 90-130. Your kidneys are in excellent shape if yours is 128 and your creatine and bun levels are normal.

If you are worried about your kidneys, you really should be discussing this with your doctor instead of getting advice from random people on the internet. If you explain your concerns, your doctor can do blood work periodically and monitor your kidney function to make sure that your kidney function remains normal over time.

Reactions: madebrief
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Are you still having symptoms?