• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Hello,
So I was wondering whether you can still get irreversible brain damage at the point where vomiting usually doesn't occur anymore. So if you for vomit at that point where your brain gets deoxygenated (for a reason. I vomit easily so this happened to me before. )So given 8h fasting+ anti emetic. Let's ignore a second dose for the sake of the argument.

So can vomiting at a critical point (where vomiting usually doesn't occur anymore with SN) lead to resurrection on it's own and leave you with irreversible (brain)damage?

So in more simple words:
If I puke shortly before the brain damage occurs, will I die or will I end up as a vegetable?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Nobody is able to answer this question when the exact point is reached. The earlier you get the antidote Methyleneblue administered the lesser the chances are to have permanent brain damage. Logically lack of oxygen - regardless how it occurs - inevitably leads to brain and organ damage sooner or later. That's why we're dying in the end.

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Thank you for your answers. That's interesting as well but I was wondering whether you can get permanent damage without intervention simply by vomiting at the wrong time i.e. vomiting after some permanent damage has occured.

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Hello,
So I was wondering whether you can still get irreversible brain damage at the point where vomiting usually doesn't occur anymore. So if you for vomit at that point where your brain gets deoxygenated (for a reason. I vomit easily so this happened to me before. )So given 8h fasting+ anti emetic. Let's ignore a second dose for the sake of the argument.

So can vomiting at a critical point (where vomiting usually doesn't occur anymore with SN) lead to resurrection on it's own and leave you with irreversible (brain)damage?

If antiemetics are taken prior to the SN, that should help with the vomitting. I believe the tendency to vomit has been observed to happen around the 12th minute. If the standard amount of 25 g is taken, I think there is a good chance enough might still be left in the stomach to ctb. On an average I'd say it takes about 10 to 15 min for a solution to pass from the stomach to the small intestine. Once it gets into the small intestine, it cannot be puked out.. If one is taking benzos one may fall unconscious sooner which may help keep the SN in..

So in more simple words:
If I puke shortly before the brain damage occurs, will I die or will I end up as a vegetable?

I haven't come across any reports of someone ending up as a vegetable after taking SN. I don't think it would be as popular a method if there was a case like that.. There have been people who've reported some neurological deficits/issues based on the length of time after taking SN at which they were found/taken to hospital.. although these haven't been debilitating or really serious in any lasting manner.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello,

So in more simple words:
Hello. As I know SN is cause lack of oxygen. But for all body. Not only for brain. And if you check SN bible megathread - you may see that dizziness will happen only after 3 min. So it means that the lack of oxygen for the brain will be shown after 3 min. Despite of the particial hanging or tourniquet method where dizziness will happen after 3 sec. and so get brain damage from SN (which as you told was vomited) is harder than after unsuccessful trying of tourniquet method (pressing carotid arteries). And as I know all who was rescued after taking SN - has no any brain damage. (Here on SaSu is the story of a man who take 2 g of SN with coke - and he drive to the hospital - and he has no any brain damage)
Thank you for your answers
And check this out
Thread 'SN brain damage chance is extremely low'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-brain-damage-chance-is-extremely-low.155867/