• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Ok i finished reading all the SN survival stories ,megathread etc etc and noticed that in many cases the subject,for some reason or another like changing his mind,going to the bathroom,taking the phone etc,decides to stand up and thats when they lose consciousness.
Now i know that is reccomended to lay down after taking SN because standing up you could hurt yourself,but what if is in a controlled environment with like cushions and other to break the fall ?

Im not really sure about the mechanism but i would say is has something to do with postural hypotension.When you stand up from sitting or laying position,gravity causes blood to collect in the legs but veins cant carry that much volume of blood back to the heart in a short period of time,so pressure falls.
Low pressure= less blood to the brain and if there is SN acting of blood cells preventing the detachment of oxygen it could lead to loss of consciousness even faster than the one caused by SN alone ??
The ideal time would be at 6/7/8 minutes after ingesting SN ,to make sure to not throw up and let the SN enter the blood atream.