• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I recently got a smart watch which is samsung, I think it would be cool to take sn and have my o2 heart rate tracked and uploaded so that users of this site could track it as I ctb, sort of a morbid curiosity thing

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
If you can and if you dont mind, would you mind PMing me about your 1st sn experience.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
If you can and if you dont mind, would you mind PMing me about your 1st sn experience.
Yeah of course ❤️ I've spoken about it a few times here, but I'm more than happy to share it publicly:

I took 25g of SN dissolved in water, prior to this I had fasted for 2 days and had regularly been taking meto every 6-8 hours to make sure I didn't have any adverse affects, I hadn't taken meto before so I didn't build up any sort if tolerance. I also took some propranolol about 2 hours before ingestion to aid with anxiety.

After ingestion I felt fine, it was very, very salty, but I tried to use a straw initially which was dumb, so I ended up just chugging it in one go. It was about 10-20 minutes later I started to feel kinda dizzy and lose concentration, my eyesight got blurry and I had to stop what I was doing (I was playing games to try not to think about it).

After I started getting initial symptoms they all came very quickly, this could have been due to standing up dropping my blood pressure and causing vasodilation which would have gotten it round my system faster. I had to lay down on the floor and I became tachycardic, I think my heart rate was about 180-200 (that's not irregular for me if doing cardio exercise).
Following this it was shortness of breath, my breathing was uninhibited, but felt like I wasn't getting any air in, this was to be expected, I started seizing violently with tonic clonic seizures, I then noticed I was basically completely blue, I have a photo of myself from then, and I do just look deathly ill.

The seizures woke my partner at the time up and they called an ambulance, throughout this I was still having seizures, my O2 stats were below 80 and methemoglobinemia levels were upto around 60% by admissions.

Paramedics arrived and I don't remember if I was given any form of triage other than being taken to the ambulance in a wheelchair, I passed out in the wheelchair and woke up in hospital with a canula of methylene blue and the SN sitting beside me. I was also given supplemented oxygen and was moved to room oxygen on the first day after admission.

I was kept for 3 days and given a psychiatric evaluation and had counselling, I was told there were no adverse affects, however I noticed my memory isn't as good since and I also have a bit of a heart murmur.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
The seizures woke my partner at the time up and they called an ambulance, throughout this I was still having seizures, my O2 stats were below 80 and methemoglobinemia levels were upto around 60% by admissions.
Hmm, if you weren't found by your partner then you definitely would've ctb by the sounds of it. What were your general thoughts during all this or were you unconscious at any point? 80 stats means that you weren't far from death either considering the Methomoglobinemia levels approaching 70% which is medically around the fatal level.

After seeing that your bpm was around 180-200 which I've come close to due to my heart issues, it isn't comfortable but it isn't painful either but you'd expect it to be. I really do wonder what triggers cardiac arrest in severe cases because it sounds like you may have been close to that point but then medical intervention saved you.

Fasting for 2 straight days is unheard of but I assume this was part of the 48hr regimen who had chosen for yourself.

Are the Heart murmurs subtle at all or is it just skipped beats or low heart rate?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Hmm, if you weren't found by your partner then you definitely would've ctb by the sounds of it. What were your general thoughts during all this or were you unconscious at any point? 80 stats means that you weren't far from death either considering the Methomoglobinemia levels approaching 70% which is medically around the fatal level.

After seeing that your bpm was around 180-200 which I've come close to due to my heart issues, it isn't comfortable but it isn't painful either but you'd expect it to be. I really do wonder what triggers cardiac arrest in severe cases because it sounds like you may have been close to that point but then medical intervention saved you.

Fasting for 2 straight days is unheard of but I assume this was part of the 48hr regimen who had chosen for yourself.

Are the Heart murmurs subtle at all or is it just skipped beats or low heart rate?
I was quite scared but still determined, I knew if I could just make it to pass out then I wouldn't feel any pain and wouldn't wake up. After I went unconscious I didn't wake up until I was treated as far as I'm aware.

70+ is considered fatal for sn ingestion, however there are a few outliers where patients have been treated with 75+ but anything past 80+ is essentially fatal.

I have a heart condition so I'm used to high heart rate, however the daunting part was feeling and hearing it so viscerally in my ears, I did reportedly have a heart attack, but I can't say first hand.

I really don't eat much anyway so two days was fairly easy for me, the hardest part was making sure I didn't snack or drink anything other than water.

The murmers are stable, but my heart rate still does get very high when under physical excursion and I have to keep it monitored.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
A few questions if I may ask you.
After ingestion I felt fine, it was very, very salty, but I tried to use a straw initially which was dumb, so I ended up just chugging it in one go. It was about 10-20 minutes later I started to feel kinda dizzy and lose concentration, my eyesight got blurry and I had to stop what I was doing (I was playing games to try not to think about it).
Did you vomit after taking the SN? If yes, do you recall how long you lasted without vomitting?
I started seizing violently with tonic clonic seizures, I then noticed I was basically completely blue, I have a photo of myself from then, and I do just look deathly ill.
Were you conscious when you started to have your seizures? Did you feel any significant pain and/ or anxiety?
Were you not in a separate room from your partner when you took the SN? I assume it was quite noisy? This is a big concern I have.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
After I went unconscious I didn't wake up until I was treated as far as I'm aware.
Was this after you started getting Tachycardia which would've been 20 or so after ingesting SN? How long were you out for you if you do recall.

70+ is considered fatal for sn ingestion, however there are a few outliers where patients have been treated with 75+ but anything past 80+ is essentially fatal.
I guess it depends, it depends how fast medical intervention is and how long after the ingestion of SN.

I have a heart condition so I'm used to high heart rate, however the daunting part was feeling and hearing it so viscerally in my ears, I did reportedly have a heart attack, but I can't say first hand.
Yeap, so do I. So you heard it through your own ears? That's gotta be unnerving to not only feel it but hear it. If you had a heart attack then you were definitely close to death but you narrowly got saved because they had the bottle of sn and knew how to treat you, whose to say what would've been the outcome had they not found the sn bottle near you.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
A few questions if I may ask you.

Did you vomit after taking the SN? If yes, do you recall how long you lasted without vomitting?

Were you conscious when you started to have your seizures? Did you feel any significant pain and/ or anxiety?

Were you in a separate room from your partner when you took the SN? I assume it was quite nosy? This is a big concern I have.
I didn't vomit, the meto probably helped quite a lot, but I'm also used to suppressing my gag reflex. The fasting for 48h also probably prevented it too.

I was conscious for all the seizures, they were painful and I felt quite worn out, and definitely had body aches for about a week after.

I was in the same room, tried to get out to a different room and ended up collapsing from nausea.
Was this after you started getting Tachycardia which would've been 20 or so after ingesting SN? How long were you out for you if you do recall.

I guess it depends, it depends how fast medical intervention is and how long after the ingestion of SN.

Yeap, so do I. So you heard it through your own ears? That's gotta be unnerving to not only feel it but hear it. If you had a heart attack then you were definitely close to death but you narrowly got saved because they had the bottle of sn and knew how to treat you, whose to say what would've been the outcome had they not found the sn bottle near you.
I must have been out about 1.30 hours or slightly more, the hospital wasn't too far from where I lived.

I can imagine what would happen if I wasn't found 😏 wish I wasn't found though, because I'm right back at the same spot

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I can imagine what would happen if I wasn't found 😏 wish I wasn't found though, because I'm right back at the same spot
Haha, that emoji says a lot then about your general feeling. Well, unfortunately that's the risk you took when you ctb with someone around. Sometimes people don't get found despite having people around while other times, you get found like what happened in your case. Flip of the coin really.

I must have been out about 1.30 hours or slightly more, the hospital wasn't too far from where I lived.
Yeah that's another one that helped you survive, being that close to a hospital and that you got forunate they had methelyne blue on hand. Were you given a normal dose of around 2mg/kg or more?
I didn't vomit, the meto probably helped quite a lot, but I'm also used to suppressing my gag reflex. The fasting for 48h also probably prevented it too.
Woah, usually people think meto wouldn't work regardless to suppress vomiting but it also come down to how easily sick someone can get and in your case, suppressing your gag reflex worked. Yeah maybe fasting for two straight days worked in your case too.

I was conscious for all the seizures, they were painful and I felt quite worn out, and definitely had body aches for about a week after.
How painful on a scale of 1-10 and did you go unconscious soon after the seizures.

I was in the same room, tried to get out to a different room and ended up collapsing from nausea.
Are you saying you did it IN THE SAME ROOM as your partner or did you do it in the same room and then move to a different one and then they found you.

Last edited:
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
How long do you estimate it took you to reach unconsciousness after ingesting the SN? I had never read a SN account like yours where the person is still conscious throughtout convulsions. I find this odd, it's supposed to knock you out before.
In retrospect, had you been laying in a bed in a separate room, do you think the convulsions/seizures would have still woken up your partner? Did you shout and scream during the seizures or was it mostly a silent process?

Also, why was it dumb in your experience to use a straw initially to drink the SN?

Last edited:
Reactions: real person
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I had never read a SN account like yours where the person is still conscious throughtout convulsions. I find this odd, it's supposed to knock you out before.
Gotta remember that everyone's different regardless of how well you prepare for this method to use. Some people will be unconscious even quicker thanks to something like benzos while others, it may take a little longer. You need to spend more time looking through this forum to get a good understanding of just how differently sn can effect people. Not everyone gets knocked out inside 20 mins, if you want to get that then benzos or some kind of sedative will help with that.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope you're feeling alright at the moment

I'm also curious why you decided to do it in the same room where someone is right beside you, since it will easily wake someone up to mess up your process. But I'm sure you have your reasons

I think someone already asked something similar, but just to confirm, on an overall discomfort/ pain level for SN, what number would you rate it? From 1 to 10 (with 10 being the worst)

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I was quite scared but still determined, I knew if I could just make it to pass out then I wouldn't feel any pain and wouldn't wake up. After I went unconscious I didn't wake up until I was treated as far as I'm aware.

I really don't eat much anyway so two days was fairly easy for me, the hardest part was making sure I didn't snack or drink anything other than water.

The murmers are stable, but my heart rate still does get very high when under physical excursion and I have to keep it monitored.
Sounds like quite the ordeal. Do you think if you weren't found you would have passed away?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Sounds like quite the ordeal. Do you think if you weren't found you would have passed away?
I think judging by what OP shared with oxygen stats being below 80% and the Methomoglobinemia at 60% then I have no doubt op would've ctb if their partner did not find them, I still don't get why op did it in the same room as their partner though.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Suppressing your gag reflex is one thing but vomiting is another. I vomited violently last night and again this morning and if you are going to vomit you vomit. It's not anything you have control over.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Suppressing your gag reflex is one thing but vomiting is another. I vomited violently last night and again this morning and if you are going to vomit you vomit. It's not anything you have control over.
op outlined that it worked alongside meto and a quite lengthy fasting period. They didn't say suppressing the gag reflex worked alone to prevent vomiting.

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I see that OP did not take a painkiller. I wonder if that could've helped with the pain during the seizures. I would also choose to go to bed immediately after, and just wait to pass out. Maybe the fact that OP was stood in a chair didn't help the process. I do have one question though. I know that it's beneficial for the stomach and digestion, to lie down on your left side when sleeping. Why does the comprehensive guide state you should lie on your right side after ingesting the drink?​

Reactions: 0000000000000
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I see that OP did not take a painkiller. I wonder if that could've helped with the pain during the seizures. I would also choose to go to bed immediately after, and just wait to pass out. Maybe the fact that OP was stood in a chair didn't help the process. I do have one question though. I know that it's beneficial for the stomach and digestion, to lie down on your left side when sleeping. Why does the comprehensive guide state you should lie on your right side after ingesting the drink?​
Whose to say if it would because I'm not sure general otc painkillers like acetaminophen would've helped with seizures, thats usually what benzos like Diazepam can help with. Also, going to bed and waiting to pass out is one thing but having to deal with the onset of symptoms before passing out is another.

Reactions: Action
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Gotta remember that everyone's different regardless of how well you prepare for this method to use. Some people will be unconscious even quicker thanks to something like benzos while others, it may take a little longer. You need to spend more time looking through this forum to get a good understanding of just how differently sn can effect people. Not everyone gets knocked out inside 20 mins, if you want to get that then benzos or some kind of sedative will help with that.
I'm sorry but that is not correct. Most people go unconscious in under 15 minutes without benzos, most people do not take them. Please look at the chart I posted and with pure SN this is almost universal. Maybe on occasion it MAY vary. This is without benzos. You can almost set your watch at the 12 minute mark I noticed in the past.

Attachments

• SN timeline until death.jpg
    SN timeline until death.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Passersby
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Most people go unconscious in under 15 minutes without benzos, most people do not take them. Please look at the chart I posted and with pure SN this is almost universal. Maybe on occasion it MAY vary. This is without benzos. You can almost set your watch at the 12 minute mark I noticed in the past.
I think you're ignoring other factors such as metabolism, pre-existing health issues that may delay absorption or and if the sn is even kept down long enough for which a majority of people vomit soon after ingestion so how can that be universal in terms of how long it takes to to go unconscious. Also, this chart doesn't exactly help either since it's usually not what happens and we both know that, we've seen people take longer to go unconscious but is that reason to question if their SN they was used pure.

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022

Hi. Do I understand correctly that when you talk about painful seizures, you mean the condition when the muscles are very cramped? So it really hurts, right? ((

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I think you're ignoring other factors such as metabolism, pre-existing health issues that may delay absorption or and if the sn is even kept down long enough for which a majority of people vomit soon after ingestion so how can that be universal in terms of how long it takes to to go unconscious. Also, this chart doesn't exactly help either since it's usually not what happens and we both know that, we've seen people take longer to go unconscious but is that reason to question if their SN they was used pure.
It's universal that people go unconscious with very pure SN at around 12 minutes. That's how long it takes. You have not been here long but I have and because you are uninformed I am simply correcting your wrong information. Yes it definitely IS what happens. Sorry you don't know that but now you do. The chart is 100% correct.
Hi. Do I understand correctly that when you talk about painful seizures, you mean the condition when the muscles are very cramped? So it really hurts, right? ((
If seizures happen, which usually don't happen but might go on for a minute or two they are unconscious.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's universal that people go unconscious with very pure SN at around 12 minutes. That's how long it takes. You have not been here long but I have and because you are uninformed I am simply correcting your wrong information.
So you're saying regardless of those factors including vomiting which happens a majority of the time, it's universal that people will go unconscious within 12 mins after ingesting pure sn?

So you're longevity here makes you right? Ok i see how it goes.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
So you're saying regardless of those factors including vomiting which happens a majority of the time, it's universal that people will go unconscious within 12 mins after ingesting pure sn?

So you're longevity here makes you right? Ok i see how it goes.
Yes and yes. I've been here starting over three years ago when people all were able to get very pure SN and seen it dozens of times as people were streaming their experiences taking SN. In your case, it's the Dunning - Kruger effect, you don't know something and don't realize that you don't know it.

You're making wrong assumptions based on what to you seems most logical but in fact is not correct. We speculate that what is happening now is less pure SN. And I noticed also everything changed when the New York Times article came out and shortly after that SN disappeared from being sold on most places. Suddenly, SN was not available widely, and at that time the 12 minute mark of very reliable timing of when people lost consciousness after ingesting SN changed--- At least here on this site.

The chart I posted is correct. The idea of taking benzos with it is new also. Benzos are not needed to speed unconsciousness, SN does a very good job of that quickly all by itself.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes and yes.
So anything I say or do will be corrected by you because you've been here longer if you feel that I'm misinformed.

I don't understand how it's universal when those factors can come into play but hey, you're right and I'm not.
I've been here starting over three years ago when people all were able to get very pure SN and seen it dozens of times as people were streaming their experiences taking SN.
Ok I don't doubt that Mg but we can't ignore people who have had the factors I mentioned be a disruptor in that process. Also when you mean streaming, do you mean you watched this happened or you just witnessed it on a gb thread?
In your case, it's the Dunning - Kruger effect, you don't know something and don't realize that you don't know it.
So I dont know what I'm talking about because I don't know it but you do and that makes you right, is that it?
We speculate that what is happening now is less pure SN.
Ok but is that what's so different from 3 years ago, that the sn now is less pure? How can you prove that?
Suddenly, SN was not available widely, and at that time the 12 minute mark of very reliable timing of when people lost consciousness after ingesting SN changed--- At least here on this site.
So what you're saying is everything changed after the NY times article came out? So how did it change from then till now, were all the more pure sn sources taken down which made getting pure sn harder to obtain, leaving people with the only the less pure sn?

Last edited:
Reactions: greatgooglymoogly
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
So anything I say or do will be corrected by you because you've been here longer if you feel that I'm misinformed.

I don't understand how it's universal when those factors can come into play but hey, you're right and I'm not.

Ok I don't doubt that Mg but we can't ignore people who have had the factors I mentioned be a disruptor in that process. Also when you mean streaming, do you mean you watched this happened or you just witnessed it on a gb thread?

So I dont know what I'm talking about because I don't know it but you do and that makes you right, is that it?

Ok but is that what's so different from 3 years ago, that the sn now is less pure? How can you prove that?

So what you're saying is everything changed after the NY times article came out? So how did it change from then till now, were all the more pure sn sources taken down which made getting pure sn harder to obtain, leaving people with the only the less pure sn?
If you look at sadworld's profile and see how he only took 2 or 3 grams of SN on impulse and died you will see that SN is very deadly, works fast, and not the iffy thing people are saying it is now. He took nothing with it. He mentioned a headache and being dizzy then said I might die, and was gone. I have no idea why now everything is different unless they aren't getting as pure SN as before.

I've simply corrected misinformation as I see it such as implying taking a benzo is needed. It surely helps with being scared and nervous but not needed to speed unconsciousness.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If you look at sadworld's profile and see how he only took 2 or 3 grams of SN on impulse and died you will see that SN is very deadly, works fast, and not the iffy thing people are saying it is now. He took nothing with it. He mentioned a headache and being dizzy then said I might die, and was gone. I have no idea why now everything is different unless they aren't getting as pure SN as before.

I've simply corrected misinformation as I see it such as implying taking a benzo is needed. It surely helps with being scared and nervous but not needed to speed unconsciousness.
You are right that it usually takes 15 min but you can't ignore the fact that many people do not pass out at that time. Some even go several hours before passing out or not passing out at all so to say that the sn experience is universal is wrong. Everyone has a different physiology and thus may react differently to the substance

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You are right that it usually takes 15 min but you can't ignore the fact that many people do not pass out at that time
This is the point I'm trying to get at. How can it be universal when it is not a matter of fact that people pass out within 12 mins. But here's mg saying because she's been here longer than me, it makes her right. I find that to be quite unnecessary you ask me. Just because you've been here for a while, doesn't mean you're right just because of that even though I respect the fact that you've seen more than I have on this forum.

Honestly if that's the case then I understand it but for how people's reactions may be different with this sn, I don't see benzos being something of a luxury and leaning more towards something to consider getting. @Meditation guide does that mean those who don't pass out within 12-15 mins took sn that was pure enough?

Last edited: