• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Also, it's important to remember, just because someone stops responding to a thread doesn't necessarily mean that they lost consciousness, for the majority of the time I had taken SN there was no way I'd be able to reply and read a thread, even when conscious

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Also, it's important to remember, just because someone stops responding to a thread doesn't necessarily mean that they lost consciousness, for the majority of the time I had taken SN there was no way I'd be able to reply and read a thread, even when conscious
How long do you estimate you stayed conscious after ingesting the SN drink?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
this is my point exactly. There's just certain things we have to take into consideration which is why I don't agree with the 12-15 minute time frame to lose unconscious. You even stated that you may have an issue with absorption of the sn due to your medical history and these are factors that can't be ignored.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have a history of hypocalcemia despite my diet being good and including dairy (this was in the past), I have anaemia despite eating foods that are rich in iron and when I have been put on oral meds that require my blood to be tested the levels are always a lot lower than they should be. I've also been on anyipsychotics and sleeping pills which lasted significantly longer than they should.

I think there may be an issue with my absorption which may have prevented the sn entering my blood appropriately
Those issues are not from not being able to absorb things. They are symptoms of some sort of disease process.

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I imported it from Poland, message me for the source, I had the police round earlier this week for unrelated reasons, still ctb related but not sn. They informed me after finding out that I ordered it that the couriers are required to inform the police when it's ordered.
So the police DID get a report that you had ordered it? So the people you ordered it from didn't name it as something else? Thanks.
I imported it from Poland, message me for the source, I had the police round earlier this week for unrelated reasons, still ctb related but not sn. They informed me after finding out that I ordered it that the couriers are required to inform the police when it's ordered.
Did they find out from the courier?

Last edited:
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
The seizures woke my partner at the time up and they called an ambulance,
Damn, you really screwed up trying to die next to a person who could wake up. Damn.
Following this it was shortness of breath, my breathing was uninhibited, but felt like I wasn't getting any air in, this was to be expected, I started seizing violently with tonic clonic seizures, I then noticed I was basically completely blue, I have a photo of myself from then, and I do just look deathly ill.

The seizures woke my partner at the time up and they called an ambulance, throughout this I was still having seizures, my O2 stats were below 80 and methemoglobinemia levels were upto around 60% by admissions.
Can I ask, were you awake when the shortness of breath and seizures started? That's what's really scaring me about SN. I want to be out COLD before any of that kicks in. Please reply if you get notified.

Last edited:
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Damn, you really screwed up trying to die next to a person who could wake up. Damn.

Can I ask, were you awake when the shortness of breath and seizures started? That's what's really scaring me about SN. I want to be out COLD before any of that kicks in. Please reply if you get notified.
Bit of an understatement, but yeah, was contious for that and it was very cold, benzos are a must if you can't face it, you can't rely on passing out beforehand

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Bit of an understatement, but yeah, was contious for that and it was very cold, benzos are a must if you can't face it, you can't rely on passing out beforehand
Damn, it's good to hear from you again Robin, I was worried that something happened. I agree with your thoughts on needing benzos it you can't face it considering your experience. I think you were cold because of the hypotension.

Last edited:
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Would you say that its best to be in top form physically and mentally to succeed in ingesting SN and coping with the after effects of SN? Or maybe it doesnt really matter that much as long as you are able to drink it? I am asking this because most days I m feeling completely out of it with chronic fatigue, migraines, constant sleepiness and little ability to focus.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Would you say that its best to be in top form physically and mentally to succeed in ingesting SN and coping with the after effects of SN? Or maybe it doesnt really matter that much as long as you are able to drink it
I don't think there's any requirement to be in top physically form at all. Succeeding with SN depends fundamentally on following the regimen before anything else. Factors like not being found is important too but nothing is as important as following the regimen.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Would you say that its best to be in top form physically and mentally to succeed in ingesting SN and coping with the after effects of SN? Or maybe it doesnt really matter that much as long as you are able to drink it? I am asking this because most days I m feeling completely out of it with chronic fatigue, migraines, constant sleepiness and little ability to focus.
I wouldn't say you need to be in top form, obviously if you're larger for any reason it may take longer for it to properly absorb and circulate ❤️ and that's such a mood, I also have chronic fatigue and insomnia, its so annoying and just draining :(

Mentally, if you're taking sn, you're probably not gonna be in great shape, but just make sure if you are going through with it, make sure you are ready and avoid alcohol with the sn

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Mentally, if you're taking sn, you're probably not gonna be in great shape, but just make sure if you are going through with it, make sure you are ready and avoid alcohol with the sn
Agreed. I think sn is just one of those methods that you have to be ready for hence why there's a regimen.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I see that OP did not take a painkiller. I wonder if that could've helped with the pain during the seizures. I would also choose to go to bed immediately after, and just wait to pass out. Maybe the fact that OP was stood in a chair didn't help the process. I do have one question though. I know that it's beneficial for the stomach and digestion, to lie down on your left side when sleeping. Why does the comprehensive guide state you should lie on your right side after ingesting the drink?​
Because your heart will beat quickly and if you are lying on your right side, the speed and strength of the heartbeat is not so noticeable. I sometimes suffer from autoimmune anemia due to exacerbation of rheumatism - my immune cells destroy my red blood cells and my heart tries to compensate for the lack of oxygen by accelerating the heartbeat - this is terrible discomfort and I cannot sleep on my left side in such periods. I have to take phenobarbital at night to sleep. Propranolol can makes me fat and I can't take it because it's unbearable - I feel terribly tired and broken.