• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I'm not totally familiar with it yet, but in PPEH (2022), some data are linked to a source but this table is not. They state it's a "typical timeline" but that sounds very theoretical to me. Especially regarding the timestamp of a procedure leading to death in a book specificaly discussing the very means to end one's life... Again, I haven't read it completely so maybe this concern is addressed somewhere else.

I'm a born skeptic so I might be totally wrong.

Reactions: Goku Black
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Yes and yes. I've been here starting over three years ago when people all were able to get very pure SN and seen it dozens of times as people were streaming their experiences taking SN. In your case, it's the Dunning - Kruger effect, you don't know something and don't realize that you don't know it.
Have you seen the video recordings where people died after taking sodium nitrite? I don't know if I understood the text that the translator program translated for me correctly

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm not totally familiar with it yet, but in PPEH (2022), some data are linked to a source but this table is not. They state it's a "typical timeline" but that sounds very theoretical to me. Especially regarding the timestamp of a procedure leading to death in a book specificaly discussing the very means to end one's life... Again, I haven't read it completely so maybe this concern is addressed somewhere else.

I'm a born skeptic so I might be totally wrong.
It's either in the essentials or regular ppeh?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Haha, that emoji says a lot then about your general feeling. Well, unfortunately that's the risk you took when you ctb with someone around. Sometimes people don't get found despite having people around while other times, you get found like what happened in your case. Flip of the coin really.

Yeah that's another one that helped you survive, being that close to a hospital and that you got forunate they had methelyne blue on hand. Were you given a normal dose of around 2mg/kg or more?

Woah, usually people think meto wouldn't work regardless to suppress vomiting but it also come down to how easily sick someone can get and in your case, suppressing your gag reflex worked. Yeah maybe fasting for two straight days worked in your case too.

How painful on a scale of 1-10 and did you go unconscious soon after the seizures.

Are you saying you did it IN THE SAME ROOM as your partner or did you do it in the same room and then move to a different one and then they found you.
Sorry, I've been in a mental health ward the past few days so no replies.

Also, I'm not able to pm you would you pm so I can let you know something :)

It was dumb of me to do it in the same room, but it was a small house and there was only the kitchen connecting onto the bedroom so it was that or on the cold kitchen floor which I tried to get to before I collapsed.

Seizures weren't too sore, more uncomfortable, I'd rate 5, similar to how sore you feel after exercise but not as sore as a cramping muscle which is strange because that's essentially what it is.

How long do you estimate it took you to reach unconsciousness after ingesting the SN? I had never read a SN account like yours where the person is still conscious throughtout convulsions. I find this odd, it's supposed to knock you out before.

In retrospect, had you been laying in a bed in a separate room, do you think the convulsions/seizures would have still woken up your partner? Did you shout and scream during the seizures or was it mostly a silent process?

Also, why was it dumb in your experience to use a straw initially to drink the SN?
The seizures were virtually silent, it's because I was on the floor near a wall, we had a cat that was interested in what was going on. The reason I'd avoid a straw is due to how salty it is, it's better just to chug and get it over with.

I have a high pain tolerance, but it also wasn't so painful I needed to pass out. I have insomnia so I have hard time getting to a pass out state most days, I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with it.

Sounds like quite the ordeal. Do you think if you weren't found you would have passed away?
Definitely, without a doubt.

Suppressing your gag reflex is one thing but vomiting is another. I vomited violently last night and again this morning and if you are going to vomit you vomit. It's not anything you have control over.
The meto prevented me throwing up, I also have bulimia and throw up frequently any way, always had an issue with it so I'm not sure if that helped, but it wasn't the case that I felt like throwing up and suppressed it, I just didn't feel like throwing up.

I see that OP did not take a painkiller. I wonder if that could've helped with the pain during the seizures. I would also choose to go to bed immediately after, and just wait to pass out. Maybe the fact that OP was stood in a chair didn't help the process. I do have one question though. I know that it's beneficial for the stomach and digestion, to lie down on your left side when sleeping. Why does the comprehensive guide state you should lie on your right side after ingesting the drink?​
The right hand side of your stomach has the gastric folds which increases surface area, similar to the cristae of the mitochondria. Also the opening of the duodenum, so absorption is faster.
Whose to say if it would because I'm not sure general otc painkillers like acetaminophen would've helped with seizures, thats usually what benzos like Diazepam can help with. Also, going to bed and waiting to pass out is one thing but having to deal with the onset of symptoms before passing out is another.
My plan was far from perfect, I've had time to reflect, going to bed would have been the smart move, but I can't change that I didn't. If I had gone to bed though the seizures still would have happened and I'd have an even higher chance of waking then up.

I'm sorry but that is not correct. Most people go unconscious in under 15 minutes without benzos, most people do not take them. Please look at the chart I posted and with pure SN this is almost universal. Maybe on occasion it MAY vary. This is without benzos. You can almost set your watch at the 12 minute mark I noticed in the past.
This is either inaccurate or there are outliers, baring in mind I was dying so time may not have been as I perceived it, it may have been less time, I wasn't laying there counting. I also have a photo that I took of myself cyanotic as I wanted to see how quickly it would be taking affect, it states on your table comes after unconsciousness, so I know for a fact that it can't be 100% accurate. I don't know if it would make a big difference, but I'm healthy, and do sports that require me to hold my breath upwards of 4-5 minutes, which may have prevented unconsciousness due to lack of oxygen. I won't go into detail though because people I know check this site and may be able to identify me based off of it, same reason I won't post that selfie as proof, but I may be able to find other photos I took during that time.

Hi. Do I understand correctly that when you talk about painful seizures, you mean the condition when the muscles are very cramped? So it really hurts, right? ((
Through what I'm reading from others my account makes it sound more painful, it is not as painful as cramps. I've had leg cramps, stomach cramps and period cramps, I would say it was less painful than all of those.

I think you're ignoring other factors such as metabolism, pre-existing health issues that may delay absorption or and if the sn is even kept down long enough for which a majority of people vomit soon after ingestion so how can that be universal in terms of how long it takes to to go unconscious. Also, this chart doesn't exactly help either since it's usually not what happens and we both know that, we've seen people take longer to go unconscious but is that reason to question if their SN they was used pure.
I mention earlier in this reply I do throw up after every meal I have, but nit after drinking liquids, this is involuntary and I am being looked into for absorption issues as I am anaemic without clear reason and have also got a history of hypocalcemia.

It's universal that people go unconscious with very pure SN at around 12 minutes. That's how long it takes. You have not been here long but I have and because you are uninformed I am simply correcting your wrong information. Yes it definitely IS what happens. Sorry you don't know that but now you do. The chart is 100% correct.

If seizures happen, which usually don't happen but might go on for a minute or two they are unconscious.
I can see you've been here since 2020, I've been on this site since 2019 on older accounts that were discovered by my family, I have seen accounts of people staying conscious longer and to put a general blanket statement to the process and metabolisation of a poisonous chemical is short sighted and dangerous.

I've also mentioned in the past that I'm not sure if these were seizures or if I was so cold from my dropping temperature that I was possibly violently shaking, I've never had a seizure prior so wouldn't know the difference, all I know is I couldn't control my body and it was violently jerking and moving. As for the source, I purchased it prior to the new York Times article and the proliferation of SN within public media, from a source which I have talked to about with the mods and it is a confirmed source, it's a chemical company in Poland which no longer ships to the UK because of this common use. I also did the blood test and test strips. If you have any other doubts about the source you can pm and I'll let you know it, but obviously I can't say it here as it goes against rules.

I think I have a photo somewhere of the canula of methylene blue in and the staining from it, I'll see about posting it.
Ssmethblue
This is the only photo I have of treatment, I'm not posting my face for obvious reasons for the cynotic photo, but the exact date was August 12 2021

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Wow @AnonymousRobin thank you for sharing this and i hope you're OK in the mental health ward. I have nothing further to ask, im just concerned that any more questions isn't what you need right now considering where you are right now. And sure, I'll pm you.
I have seen accounts of people staying conscious longer and to put a general blanket statement to the process and metabolisation of a poisonous chemical is short sighted and dangerous.
Thank you, this is simply cannot be applied to be universal at all.
it is not as painful as cramps. I've had leg cramps, stomach cramps and period cramps, I would say it was less painful than all of those.
Hmm, from the sounds of it, it really sounded painful but since I've been through the absolute worst of stomach cramps then this really doesn't concern me much.
My plan was far from perfect, I've had time to reflect, going to bed would have been the smart move, but I can't change that I didn't. If I had gone to bed though the seizures still would have happened and I'd have an even higher chance of waking then up.
For what it's worth, you did what you could considering your circumstances.

Last edited:
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Wow @AnonymousRobin thank you for sharing this and i hope you're OK in the mental health ward. I have nothing further to ask, im just concerned that any more questions isn't what you need right now considering where you are right now. And sure, I'll pm you.

Thank you, this is simply cannot be applied to be universal at all.

Hmm, from the sounds of it, it really sounded painful but since I've been through the absolute worst of stomach cramps then this really doesn't concern me much.
I'm out of the ward now, they're actually letting me keep my sn as long as I tell them when it arrives :) I was quite surprised, the police got me to cancel my initial order, but I've just re-ordered it

• Wow
Reactions: losing hope
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm out of the ward now, they're actually letting me keep my sn as long as I tell them when it arrives :) I was quite surprised, the police got me to cancel my initial order, but I've just re-ordered it
Wait what? They're letting you keep your sn. So doesn't that mean they'll take it from you once you get it, I'm really shocked they are fine with it.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Wait what? They're letting you keep your sn. So doesn't that mean they'll take it from you once you get it, I'm really shocked they are fine with it.
They'll probably try their hardest to convince me to get rid of it, but I want it and it's a comfort, I've explained that it's more comforting to have a way out than to be completely without it

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
They'll probably try their hardest to convince me to get rid of it, but I want it and it's a comfort, I've explained that it's more comforting to have a way out than to be completely without it
Alright I guess that's why they'd let you keep it, as a means of comfort but they may still try to take it off your hands.

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Yeah that's another one that helped you survive, being that close to a hospital and that you got forunate they had methelyne blue on hand. Were you given a normal dose of around 2mg/kg or more?
So do not all hospitals to stock methylene blue? I'm just thinking about the worst case scenario of somehow being found as I live with others and my home is very close to a hospital (like 5 minutes close). But I live in a fairly small town and I'm curious how prepared staff would be to recognize methemoglobinemia/SN poisoning.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
So do not all hospitals to stock methylene blue? I'm just thinking about the worst case scenario of somehow being found as I live with others and my home is very close to a hospital (like 5 minutes close). But I live in a fairly small town and I'm curious how prepared staff would be to recognize methemoglobinemia/SN poisoning.
Bigger hospitals usually do have it in stock but I'm not sure if it may be the case all the time. Living in a fairly small town sounds like they might not have methelyne blue in stock and may have to outsource it from another hospital should they not have enough or have none at all although time is of the essence with sn, it's literally a life or death situation so any delay in getting treated with Methelyne blue may cause death.

Reactions: greatgooglymoogly
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
It's not likely all will stock methylene blue, it was a main hospital in one of the main UK cities so they had it on hand

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's not likely all will stock methylene blue, it was a main hospital in one of the main UK cities so they had it on hand
Sounds like big city/ regional hospitals are much more likely to have it

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023

This applies to me too. It's a door. It'd make me feel less trapped.

I'm not going to expect you to reveal your source out in the open but I assume it's imported. It's just that UK members who've ordered from MS recently have been busted and had their SN confiscated. I'm wondering if it's because the item was mislabelled. Did your source mislabel the item for customs? I'm still not sure of the law on this. Maybe if it's labelled correctly, you get a welfare check but they can't stop it arriving?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
This applies to me too. It's a door. It'd make me feel less trapped.

I'm not going to expect you to reveal your source out in the open but I assume it's imported. It's just that UK members who've ordered from MS recently have been busted and had their SN confiscated. I'm wondering if it's because the item was mislabelled. Did your source mislabel the item for customs? I'm still not sure of the law on this. Maybe if it's labelled correctly, you get a welfare check but they can't stop it arriving?
I imported it from Poland, message me for the source, I had the police round earlier this week for unrelated reasons, still ctb related but not sn. They informed me after finding out that I ordered it that the couriers are required to inform the police when it's ordered.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Cheers. Will do. So, reading from your experience: it sounds like the police can't stop it coming, despite the welfare check. Having it incorrectly labelled gives customs an excuse to confiscate it.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Cheers. Will do. So, reading from your experience: it sounds like the police can't stop it coming, despite the welfare check. Having it incorrectly labelled gives customs an excuse to confiscate it.
Yeah, it's not illegal in the UK so importing should be fine as long as its marked correctly, you may get a welfare check but those are unwarranted and you can just tell them no, like I said, not illegal so no crime committed, police have no authority except if you're on probation

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
The right hand side of your stomach has the gastric folds which increases surface area, similar to the cristae of the mitochondria. Also the opening of the duodenum, so absorption is faster.
Wow.... thank you for taking your time to reply to my bit as well in your lengthy write up. I am sorry for how this turned out for you. Just like Goku said, I feel like there are no questions left to ask, and I hope however you choose to proceed from here onwards, things go your way.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Yeah, it's not illegal in the UK so importing should be fine as long as its marked correctly, you may get a welfare check but those are unwarranted and you can just tell them no, like I said, not illegal so no crime committed, police have no authority except if you're on probation

Hey, can you let us know if/when your SN arrives and what happens with the police?

Cheers.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You are right that it usually takes 15 min but you can't ignore the fact that many people do not pass out at that time. Some even go several hours before passing out or not passing out at all so to say that the sn experience is universal is wrong. Everyone has a different physiology and thus may react differently to the substance
That was not the case three years ago. You don't realize that. I have no explanation why it happens now when it never happened 3 years ago when every week we had people passing out within 15 minutes. Always the same timing. There was a LOT of a certain brand sold on Amazon people were buying. It had a good reputation and I assume that was the reason. Purity. If it's very pure then individual physiology doesn't matter. There is a pic of that brand here in this story:

"There are hundreds of types of sodium nitrate available on Amazon for as little as 24 cents per ounce but Loudwolf's is particularly strong, with a purity concentration of 99 percent."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11300919/Amazon-sued-selling-suicide-kits-teenagers.html

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
That was not the case three years ago. You don't realize that. I have no explanation why it happens now when it never happened 3 years ago when every week we had people passing out within 15 minutes. Always the same timing. There was a LOT of a certain brand sold on Amazon people were buying. It had a good reputation and I assume that was the reason. Purity.
I think it was pc reagent I'm not sure

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Have you seen the video recordings where people died after taking sodium nitrite? I don't know if I understood the text that the translator program translated for me correctly
No i've never seen anyone take it but people wrote goodby threads here and told how they felt as they took it and what happened.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Hey, can you let us know if/when your SN arrives and what happens with the police?

Cheers.
I'll post photos of the sn itself, as well as blood test and test strips. Its from a chemical company so advertised as 99%< pure.

That was not the case three years ago. You don't realize that. I have no explanation why it happens now when it never happened 3 years ago when every week we had people passing out within 15 minutes. Always the same timing. There was a LOT of a certain brand sold on Amazon people were buying. It had a good reputation and I assume that was the reason. Purity. If it's very pure then individual physiology doesn't matter. There is a pic of that brand here in this story:

"There are hundreds of types of sodium nitrate available on Amazon for as little as 24 cents per ounce but Loudwolf's is particularly strong, with a purity concentration of 99 percent."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11300919/Amazon-sued-selling-suicide-kits-teenagers.html
There's growing evidence that I may have absorption issues within my stomach which may have been a big factor in it. I can't speak for others but it may be the case for me.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
There's growing evidence that I may have absorption issues within my stomach which may have been a big factor in it. I can't speak for others but it may be the case for me.
Wait what do you mean by this? Is this why it possibly took you a little longer to pass out.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Wait what do you mean by this? Is this why it possibly took you a little longer to pass out.
I have a history of hypocalcemia despite my diet being good and including dairy (this was in the past), I have anaemia despite eating foods that are rich in iron and when I have been put on oral meds that require my blood to be tested the levels are always a lot lower than they should be. I've also been on anyipsychotics and sleeping pills which lasted significantly longer than they should.

I think there may be an issue with my absorption which may have prevented the sn entering my blood appropriately

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I have a history of hypocalcemia despite my diet being good and including dairy (this was in the past), I have anaemia despite eating foods that are rich in iron and when I have been put on oral meds that require my blood to be tested the levels are always a lot lower than they should be. I've also been on anyipsychotics and sleeping pills which lasted significantly longer than they should.

I think there may be an issue with my absorption which may have prevented the sn entering my blood appropriately
So there may have been a significant delay considering all these factors, I have none of these at all except for the heart issues that I have, I don't think there should be any issue in delay of absorption especially due to fasting. These were factors that I talked about, there can't be the claim that its universal that it takes 12 mins for someone to go unconscious after ingesting sn

Reactions: Orbitc
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
So there may have been a significant delay considering all these factors, I have none of these at all except for the heart issues that I have, I don't think there should be any issue in delay of absorption especially due to fasting. These were factors that I talked about, there can't be the claim that its universal that it takes 12 mins for someone to go unconscious after ingesting sn
You need to make up your mind because here is what you said in another thread:

The bottom line is pure sodium nitrite is a powerful fast acting poison that knocks people unconscious if taken in the amounts suggested, usually in under 15 minutes
That is definitely true. After what we've seen on accounts of people who've taken SN, a lot of their experiences are much in the same with vision going blurry from hypotension and feeling weak just 12-15 mins or so after taking sn.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You need to make up your mind because here is what you said in another thread:

That is definitely true. After what we've seen on accounts of people who've taken SN, a lot of their experiences are much in the same with vision going blurry from hypotension and feeling weak just 12-15 mins or so after taking sn.
Look, what's wrong with me changing my mind when I've reevaluated what I know and realized i was wrong. Just as @AnonymousRobin said, which is:
I have seen accounts of people staying conscious longer and to put a general blanket statement to the process and metabolisation of a poisonous chemical is short sighted and dangerous.
I think this holds up quite well. We also haven't observed what happens to people after they stop responding to the goodbye thread either, what if they could still be partially conscious after the point we think they've lost unconsciousness, that doesn't quite fit the 12-15 min mark. I made the mistake of thinking that people will experience those symptoms all within the same length of time and will go unconscious with 15 mins but I realized that it isn't always true. This is why I've opted for benzos for myself, to counteract anxiety should there be any and promote a sedative effect at a high dose because I still have a considerably weak tolerance. Apart from the few observed sn ctb cases like @Stubbe and @LetzteAusfahrt, we don't have much knowledge of what happens just because someone stops typing in a goodbye thread, sure that may indicate the inability to focus but beyond that, can you really claim its universal that one will lose unconscious within that time frame and does that even include if they vomit all of the sn solution they drank?

Last edited: