• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
I see that a lot of people here have the SN kit but are still worried/fearful. What is your biggest concern regarding this method? I hope that talking about it with others might make us feel more confortable and calm using it. For me, it is not so much the pain but something going wrong with the method because of all my medical problems. What is keeping you from using it?

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
I wrote this shortly after a member used SN. I then decided not to post it and took a break from this site.

This seems like a good place to post it.

This will be my last post regarding SN as I feel I have exhausted my opinion ( which has changed over time). I figured this was an appropriate place to post my latest thoughts and research on SN.

I want to point out that while I started off highly critical of this method, I have never been affraid to be wrong or change my mind regarding any aspect of my life. In just a few weeks I did infact change my mind from "no way" to "viable". However, I did not stop researching SN. I read about pigs and their anatomy, how other mammals react to SN. I tried to go deeper into SN than just for the purpose we talk about. Looking into how it works on meat and also what other elements react with SN. Carbon Dioxide came up a lot. When I found out about the action of SN on CO 2 (Carbon Dioxide) I started to shift back to being unsure of this method. This research raised some red flags for me.

Why Carbon Dioxide is important is I think there is a huge misconseption that if you are able to move your lungs and take in fresh O2 there is no feeling of suffocation. However, the feeling of Suffocation actually has nothing to do with Oxygen.

Our bodies have a unique built in Carbon Dioxode Alarm. We are hardwired to go into panic mode and feel as if we are suffocating when our bodies are exposed to to much Carbon Dioxide. Or we are unable to move and expel Carbon Dioxide from our blood and through the lungs at a fast enough rate to be in balance with our Oxygen intake.

If you use a site like Researchgate.net , or just dig deep enough on other research , chemistry, and medical websites. You can find a lot of information about SN , many of them state that SN causes impairment of not just O 2 transport but CO 2 transport as well.

This has been my biggest fear and concern with SN. If your body is unable to get rid of Carbon Dioxide , even if you are breathing in and out, your Body will trigger its Suffocation Alarm. There is no way to guarantee you will be unconscious before to much CO 2 build up takes place.

Because of this and other variables I will cover below. I do not think the peacefulness of this method to me can be assigned a numeric value. I would say it is (x) where (x) is the value of the Individual. Therefore it is impossible to tell how any 1 individual will respond, or establish any realistic baseline.

In my opinion Exit International has been extremely reckless with its claims on this method, and has not even looked at the CO 2 side of this.

The CO 2 issue for me is the most important unknown, because it will no doubt be a key factor in the Peacefullness catagory. If oxygen deprivation is taking place at a slower pace than CO 2 Elimination is occuring a person would indeed have some sensations of being suffocated.

As I said , I started off thinking SN was a poor choice, I then changed my mind based on conversations , member posts, and documents from not just SS and Exit but other sources. Now I am back to thinking this method is just not reliable for the Peacefulness requirement to be met in every case, mainly due to the (x) factor.

It is true there are unknowns in every method. Some people just succumb quicker than others. However with SN the unknowns and the vastly different experiences make it almost impossible to even set a margin or base line to work with. The way a person responds to SN truly seems to be all over the place in almost every catagory that most people care about. Those being: Peacefulness, Time, and Suffering.

With SN the varibales that factor into a persons response to SN seem to play a much larger role than in other methods. Just some of those variables that make up (x) are: Metabolism, Blood Pressure, existing pulmonary conditions, existing digestive issues , genetics , existing blood disorders, medications, red blood cell turn over rate, the liver enyme bilirueben, blood iron levels, tissue iron levels, and the bodies current PH level could all very well cause complications with this method. Most of these variables would not have nearly as much significance in other methods.

I think we need to be realistic about the possibility that this is not as peaceful as Exit wants us to believe. This is not a fine tuned and dialed in method, and honestly because of the variables it may never be. It may provide a peaceful and quick exit for some, others may have a very different experience.

As I see it, SS has done far more research on this than Exit, and I appreciate all of the people who I have spoken with on this method, I respect all your opinions and insights.

Based on accounts of members of this forum, as well as Exit, and my efforts to sort through the prolife propaganda on the internet and uncover real scientific information. I have come to my own conclusion and want to emphasize 2 main points.

1) SN can go in many different directions regardless of preparation or lack of preparation because of all the variables (and more) that I listed above.

2) More information about how SN interacts with the transport and elimination of CO 2 in relation to O2 needs to be uncovered and considered.

It is impossible to know what a person is actually feeling during some of what appears to be some of the more distressing symptoms. This of course is true in any act of dying.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything with this post, I am a person who believes in choice, but I also believe in protecting people, it is the claims and initial research of Exit that has put this method on the radar. I believe The last thing a person who is suffering deserves is a false promise of a peaceful exit only to possibly suffer in the end.

In my Opinion there is danger in taking on a "label" and never question it. Be it ProChoice or ProLife, Republican or Democrat. The danger exists because some people will take an extreme stance and become the face of that movement.

When a person goes from being 'Pro-anything" to an extremist of that cause, they begin to see things through a very narrow lens. I believe this is true of Exit International.

As we lost another wonderful member, I can't help but think that she deserved a better end than : a Burning throat, burning stomach, vomiting, and gasping for air. These are not things I would associate with Peaceful. For me personally, gasping for Air would induce anxiety, fear, and panic and for me those symptoms are far worse than any physical pain.

Moon, I hope you are in a better place now, dancing on the moon showered in starlight and smiling down on us. I am deeply sorry for what you experienced. At least now you are out of pain. I Wish you had stayed with us.

Finaly, in the short time I have been here I have come to care greatly for this forum and it's members , I do not wish any of you suffering in life or in death.

In my research I have discovered that SN is coming under heavy investigation as a major contributing factor to the formation of Cancer Cells. SN is being used in so many products, and in some countries if the amount is under a certain microgram, the manufacturer does not have to list it as an ingredient. So in a way SN is going to kill a lot of humans through low dose chronic exposure, especially in countries that have diets made up of processed foods.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I wrote this shortly after a member used SN. I then decided not to post it and took a break from this site.

This will be my last post regarding SN as I feel I have exhausted my opinion ( which has changed over time). I figured this was an appropriate place to post my latest thoughts and research on SN.

I want to point out that while I started off highly critical of this method, I have never been affraid to be wrong or change my mind regarding any aspect of my life. In just a few weeks I did infact change my mind from "no way" to "viable". However, I did not stop researching SN. I read about pigs and their anatomy, how other mammals react to SN and Carbon Monoxide. I tried to go deeper into SN than just for the purpose we talk about. Looking into how it works on meat and also what other elements react with SN. Carbon Dioxide came up a lot. When I found out about the action of SN on CO 2 (Carbon Dioxide) I started to shift back to being unsure of this method. This research raised some red flags for me.

Why Carbon Dioxide is important is I think there is a huge misconseption that if you are able to move your lungs and take in fresh O2 there is no feeling of suffocation. However, the feeling of Suffocation actually has nothing to do with Oxygen.

Our bodies have a unique built in Carbon Dioxode Alarm. We are hardwired to go into panic mode and feel as if we are suffocating when our bodies are exposed to to much Carbon Dioxide. Or we are unable to move and expel Carbon Dioxide from our blood and through the lungs at a fast enough rate to be in balance with our Oxygen intake.

If you use a site like Researchgate.net , or just dig deep enough on other research , chemistry, and medical websites. You can find a lot of information about SN , many of them state that SN causes impairment of not just O 2 transport but CO 2 transport as well.

This has been my biggest fear and concern with SN. If your body is unable to get rid of Carbon Dioxide , even if you are breathing in and out, your Body will trigger its Suffocation Alarm. There is no way to guarantee you will be unconscious before to much CO 2 build up takes place.

Because of this and other variables I will cover below. I do not think the peacefulness of this method to me can be assigned a numeric value. I would say it is (x) where (x) is the value of the Individual. Therefore it is impossible to tell how any 1 individual will respond, or establish any realistic baseline.

In my opinion Exit International has been extremely reckless with its claims on this method, and has not even looked at the CO 2 side of this.

The CO 2 issue for me is the most important unknown, because it will no doubt be a key factor in the Peacefullness catagory. If oxygen deprivation is taking place at a slower pace than CO 2 Elimination is occuring a person would indeed have some sensations of being suffocated.

As I said , I started off thinking SN was a poor choice, I then changed my mind based on conversations , member posts, and documents from not just SS and Exit but other sources. Now I am back to thinking this method is just not reliable for the Peacefulness requirement to be met in every case, mainly due to the (x) factor.

It is true there are unknowns in every method. Some people just succumb quicker than others. However with SN the unknowns and the vastly different experiences make it almost impossible to even set a margin or base line to work with. The way a person responds to SN truly seems to be all over the place in almost every catagory that most people care about. Those being: Peacefulness, Time, and Suffering.

With SN the varibales that factor into a persons response to SN seem to play a much larger role than in other methods. Just some of those variables that make up (x) are: Metabolism, Blood Pressure, existing pulmonary conditions, existing digestive issues , genetics , existing blood disorders, medications, red blood cell turn over rate, the liver enyme bilirueben, blood iron levels, tissue iron levels, and the bodies current PH level could all very well cause complications with this method. Most of these variables would not have nearly as much significance in other methods.

I think we need to be realistic about the possibility that this is not as peaceful as Exit wants us to believe. This is not a fine tuned and dialed in method, and honestly because of the variables it may never be. It may provide a peaceful and quick exit for some, others may have a very different experience.

As I see it, SS has done far more research on this than Exit, and I appreciate all of the people who I have spoken with on this method, I respect all your opinions and insights.

Based on accounts of members of this forum, as well as Exit, and my efforts to sort through the prolife propaganda on the internet and uncover real scientific information. I have come to my own conclusion and want to emphasize 2 main points.

1) SN can go in many different directions regardless of preparation or lack of preparation because of all the variables (and more) that I listed above.

2) More information about how SN interacts with the transport and elimination of CO 2 in relation to O2 needs to be uncovered and considered.

It is impossible to know what a person is actually feeling during some of what appears to be some of the more distressing symptoms. This of course is true in any act of dying.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything with this post, I am a person who believes in choice, but I also believe in protecting people, it is the claims and initial research of Exit that has put this method on the radar. I believe The last thing a person who is suffering deserves is a false promise of a peaceful exit only to possibly suffer in the end.

In my Opinion there is danger in being taking on a label. Be is ProChoice or ProLife, Republican or Democrat. The danger exists because some people will take an extreme stance and become the face of that movement.

When a person goes from being 'Pro-anything" to an extremist of that cause, they begin to see things through a very narrow lens. I believe this is true of Exit International.

As we lost another wonderful member last night, I can't help but think that she deserved a better end than : a Burning throat, burning stomach, vomiting, and gasping for air. These are not things I would associate with Peaceful. For me personally, gasping for Air would induce anxiety, fear, and panic and for me those symptoms are far worse than any physical pain.

Moon, I hope you are in a better place now, dancing on the moon showered in starlight and smiling down on us. I am deeply sorry for what you experienced. At least now you are out of pain. I Wish you had stayed with us.

Finaly, in the short time I have been here I have come to care greatly for this forum and it's members , I do not wish any of you suffering in life or in death.

In my research I have discovered that SN is coming under heavy investigation as a major contributing factor to the formation of Cancer Cells. SN is being used in so many products, and in some countries if the amount is under a certain microgram, the manufacturer does not have to list it as an ingredient. So in a way SN is going to kill a lot of humans through low dose chronic exposure, especially in countries that have diets made up of processed foods.
That was an incredibly earnest and we'll thought out post. You've said many things I've had suspicions of myself but felt unable to articulate properly. I think respectful and realistic caution is more valuable here than blind faith in Exit's accounts.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
The possibility of being discovered, resuscitated and taken to a psych ward where you will me given unwanted meds .
Also what HighwayToHell said.

Just my 2 cents

Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
Unfortunately quick, painless, easy to access, foolproof, affordable and reliable are a unicorn. N & F are better but I can't get my hands on either without considerable risk. Even after, I cannot be positive of what I actually bought. At least I know what is in sn, what it can do and that I didn't have to deal with shady, byzantine methods to get it. We're all enraged that out pets can be given a peaceful dignified end, but we cannot. Nothing in the world makes sense or is just anymore. I wish there was a better answer.

D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I'm not afraid of any pain/vomiting, but I am afraid of suddenly regretting my decision. I may have time to call emergency services or I may be knocked out before I can do anything. It makes me realise I'm not ready to ctb yet even though I have everything I need. I'm on the edge though, all it takes is a push.

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019

I want to point out that while I started off highly critical of this method, I have never been affraid to be wrong or change my mind regarding any aspect of my life. In just a few weeks I did infact change my mind from "no way" to "viable". However, I did not stop researching SN. I read about pigs and their anatomy, how other mammals react to SN and Carbon Monoxide. I tried to go deeper into SN than just for the purpose we talk about. Looking into how it works on meat and also what other elements react with SN. Carbon Dioxide came up a lot. When I found out about the action of SN on CO 2 (Carbon Dioxide) I started to shift back to being unsure of this method. This research raised some red flags for me.

In my Opinion there is danger in being taking on a label. Be is ProChoice or ProLife, Republican or Democrat. The danger exists because some people will take an extreme stance and become the face of that movement.

As we lost another wonderful member last night, I can't help but think that she deserved a better end than : a Burning throat, burning stomach, vomiting, and gasping for air. These are not things I would associate with Peaceful. For me personally, gasping for Air would induce anxiety, fear, and panic and for me those symptoms are far worse than any physical pain.

Insightful and critical questions, but I have a bit of confusion with the premise: If in a state of methemoglobinemia, one's blood contains no oxygen OR Carbon Dioxide, how would one undergo CO2 poisoning? We are talking about a situation where the blood cannot be saturated with CO2, correct? How can one have an issue with oversaturation of and poisoning of CO2 due to the inability to transport CO2 out of the blood, if the blood isn't carrying it?

Last edited:
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Depriving oxygen to the blood does not induce CO 2 . lungs work normally as to the conditions such as exertion/running etc , you will certainly be gulping air as the body tries to compensate for the loss of oxygen in the blood . Does this occur during unconsciousness and we could cite @Moonicide ctb for the answer .
People who survived SN , to my knowledge, have never mentioned suffocating which in my mind ruled out CO2 .
It's good to explore each and every avenue if it helps others in their decisions.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
I'm afraid of vomiting or something going wrong. Also, I'm afraid that the fast heart rate might cause a heart attack... but idk
Totally understand your concerns, I don't want to vomit and while meto helps it seems that some still vomit , body's natural reaction to get rid of the SN . Hopefully by that time unconsciousness will occur and won't be aware of anything , I hope !

Reactions: LMLN
SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
I am afraid of failing and the finality. So that said, those are the things I have to address.

I try manage my fears by not over analyzing and worrying too much about the effects. Don't get me wrong, I am terrified to the bone, but there is no way around that but to face it.

There are too many moving parts and our bodies are singularly unique to really know anything for sure. I have accepted that there will be accompanying discomfort, and I just have to grin and bear it. I have been suffering from anxiety and pain and sleepless nights for many weeks now, and I do not take any meds for them. I hope to be able to endure 15 to 20min more of this suffering.

As to the possible suffocation, I agree that no one has recorded that in no uncertain terms, so I will not worry about that.

As part of my process, I further manage my fears by outlining how it works for me (other than having no better choice) like some mantra (random order):
  • low capital and boundaries to acquire
  • very methodical, requires planning - you are fully engaged and rational, and thus mentally and emotionally prepared as you can possibly be
  • relatively less traumatic to see the remains
  • doable, even for those with some disabilities
  • proven to work when allowed to take its course
  • poses no danger to others
  • anecdotally proven to be relatively peaceful - anecdotes are all we can really hope for after all...
  • can be done almost anywhere
  • requires almost same window of time as the Holy Grails
  • easy to do - just drink and let it drive
  • almost no legal risks and risks of being scammed (the process of trying to get the Holy Grails is torture in of itself, notwithstanding the cost)
  • chance of being ruled or believable as natural or accidental (especially where I am - this method is novel and largely unreported - press and police radar not yet fully tuned)

Last edited:
A

aramir

Dec 13, 2019

I want to point out that while I started off highly critical of this method, I have never been affraid to be wrong or change my mind regarding any aspect of my life. In just a few weeks I did infact change my mind from "no way" to "viable". However, I did not stop researching SN. I read about pigs and their anatomy, how other mammals react to SN. I tried to go deeper into SN than just for the purpose we talk about. Looking into how it works on meat and also what other elements react with SN. Carbon Dioxide came up a lot. When I found out about the action of SN on CO 2 (Carbon Dioxide) I started to shift back to being unsure of this method. This research raised some red flags for me.

In my Opinion there is danger in taking on a "label" and never question it. Be it ProChoice or ProLife, Republican or Democrat. The danger exists because some people will take an extreme stance and become the face of that movement.

As we lost another wonderful member, I can't help but think that she deserved a better end than : a Burning throat, burning stomach, vomiting, and gasping for air. These are not things I would associate with Peaceful. For me personally, gasping for Air would induce anxiety, fear, and panic and for me those symptoms are far worse than any physical pain.

this is literally fear mongering and completely disproved by the fact that people who are found and survive SN report no symptoms of suffocation, I'm not a scientist but being deprived of oxygen doesn't mean increase of CO2 your lungs will be expelling CO2 as usual. you'll definitely be breathing heavily due to your body trying to take in as much air as possible but you won't be suffocating. the effect people will feel are a faster heart rate and mild headaches.

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019

A pharmadestroyedlife summed up a lot of my fears about SN. There seems to be a lot of variability in the symptoms experienced, the time to unconsciousness, and peacefulness. My biggest fear Is not losing consciousness quickly and experiencing painful symptoms while awake. I have severe anxiety and OCD and any symptoms like vomiting, stomach pain, headache, and rapid heartbeat would freak me out. The possibility of feeling suffocation never crossed my mind up but then again no survivor of SN that I know of has mentioned this as a symptom. I have SN and Meto but I keep going back and forth on whether I will use it. Ive been looking for answers to satisfy my concerns on the peacefulness of SN and from everything I've read I still have my doubts. Of course every suicide method has its pros and cons. We are all looking for a quick, reliable and painless death. It's unfortunate that nembutal is not easy to obtain.

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
this is literally fear mongering and completely disproved by the fact that people who are found and survive SN report no symptoms of suffocation, I'm not a scientist but being deprived of oxygen doesn't mean increase of CO2 your lungs will be expelling CO2 as usual. you'll definitely be breathing heavily due to your body trying to take in as much air as possible but you won't be suffocating. the effect people will feel are a faster heart rate and mild headaches.

Fear mongering is deliberately and maliciously trying to sow seeds of fear and doubt in someone's mind. This person seems to have genuine apprehensions with SN. Not the same.

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019

I would like to compliment you on your fluid writing style, powerful insights, and you completely & absolutely shine with your matured scientific research.

Thank you for helping us with more precise reflection on SN. That's very keen of you about how it could trigger a panic alarm response.

I will probably use SN method, although either way, I'm going to take plenty of Amitryptiline, and will time SN exactly at the 2 hour mark after consuming Amitryptiline when I start getting sleepy to take the SN. In my humble and non-scientific opinion, I think it will work fairly well.

That's only because I know how my system responds to the only med that's ever helped me sleep the last couple of years and helps me be calmer.

i agree though that most pharmaceuticals cause more harm than good for most people, with few exceptions.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I have everything ready to go. Just waiting for the perfect time. I will know when. However my big fear is that I will be discovered too soon and brought back. The vomiting, the heart racing don't bother me. It's the failing because I didn't time it right and I was saved.

notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
no known potential side-effects of SN bother me except tachycardia. i take propanolol (60mg/b.d.) for congenital tachycardia but am unsure how much to take to balance the SN -- re others' experiences, it's hard to distinguish tachycardia related to SN poisoning from tachycardia related to SI panic. PPeH's recommended 2g seems excessive; i've taken too much propanolol before and it caused uncomfortable arrhythmias, but that's probably just my heart weirdness. i'm okay with a pulse up to ~180bpm; anything over that and my SI would kick in. so i'm taking a load of benzos and [TBD, i'm thinking 200–320]mg of propanolol to counter that.

if i'm still on opiates when i attempt, the duration of the discomfort will be prolonged... but since i plan to take SN when i run out of opiates, that shouldn't be an issue, unless some black-swan event forces my hand. meh, whether the potential tachycardia lasts 15 minutes or 2 hours, if it's unbearable, the likelihood of panic-dialling an ambulance remains high regardless. it's stupid: i'm going to DIE, what should it matter? but heart-related issues have affected me my whole life and the fear is deep-seated.

re air hunger/shortness of breath/etc., it's strange that none of these 24 failed attempts (13 of which resulted in unconsciousness, thus presumably experiencing the "full spectrum" of side-effects) mention shortness of breath etc., given that "shortness of breath" is the first symptom of methaemoglobinaemia listed at wikipedia. many members mention headaches and sore throats... the sensation of suffocation is horrific compared to those, yet it's unmentioned? a few members were asked about experiencing shortness of breath etc. and positively declared that they didn't experience anything like it. Moonicide's observed attempt ("[+5 min] Second puke. And she is breathing very heavy. Almost trying to gasp for air") seems more like what i'd expect... though that doesn't necessarily mean it's very unpleasant, e.g. if only semi-conscious at the time.

at least one study indicates that hypoxia can cause just as much air hunger as hypercapnia (CO₂ retention), but concurrent impaired brain function may lower the perceived intensity of such effects, and it's possible that severe air hunger may only kick in once a person is unconscious, in which case it's irrelevant. whatever, i have no idea. in any case i wish everyone as much peace as possible with their particular SN bugbears.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
^ I'm also worried about air hunger and feelings of suffocation.. but supposedly it hasn't been a problem for people

Reactions: Hyperbunny
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Everything is ready for me . I have concerns about not being able to breath while I am still continuous and suffering too much because of lack of oxigen in my body . . I have concerns about vomiting and not being to finish it and have to call the ambulance and end up to the mental hospital in Australia

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I'm more worried about what death will entail. The cessation of (my) existence. The incongruity between me understanding of all existence as ended (because my senses are the only things I know about) and the fact that life will most likely go on even when I'm gone (I'm no solipsist).

Compared to that the possible symptoms sound very mild, but will probably be very scary at the time. I have no access to Benzos or anything similar to calm me down.

L

LifeIntolerance

Feb 7, 2020
I doubt the purity of SN. And i am a bit afraid of vomiting. I want to die like anyone else during the sleep without consciousness. For this action is N the gold standard but it's more difficult to buy and the purity is a bigger problem of course. I wish i had pure N in my hands...

But in my situation is SN still at top of my method list. I think i will make the Met regime and take Xanax in high dosage. Before i fall asleep i will drink the mixture.

revenge88

revenge88

Feb 2, 2020
Im thinking taking something against vomiting-something against headpain-I will take 20 sleeping pills with the sn

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
This is not "fear mongering" as I stated, this is my opinion, I wrote this a month ago, I did not start a new thread regarding my concerns. I posted this info in a very appropriate thread. No one is going to read this thread unless they already have fears or doubts on this method themselves.

I am simply encouraging people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions rather than blindly accepting what Exit Says about this.

We should also not blindly accept survival stories from people unless we know those people in person. There are a few posts of SN survival that to me appear to be completely fabricated for the purpose of getting attention.

All I am saying is : do your own reaearch, and come to your own conclusions. Be ready for the unexpected if this is the way you choose to exit.

The intention of this was to address more than the CO2 issue that concerns me personally. People need to be realistic that even with the correct preparation there is no guarantee in this method, they may have symptoms that are in no way "peaceful" while others may just pass right out and feel nothing, and others may take all the correct prep meds and do everything perfect and still throw up and have pain.

Last edited:
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
People need to be realistic that even with the correct preparation there is no guarantee in this method, they may have symptoms that are in no way "peaceful" while others may just pass right out and feel nothing, and others may take all the correct prep meds and do everything perfect and still throw up and have pain.
I do agree the SN method is volatile in terms of what to expect. Some report taking no antiemetic and just passing out, some report following the regimen and throwing up, some report the stat dose and just pass out. I will point out though the feeling of nausea is probably less painful than another method such as hanging and has less chance of failure such as jumping. I no longer believe that co2 is an issue as the effect of SN is gradual and most people will have passed out before anything uncomfortable occurs. The most distressing symptoms are a headache which most described as nothing unbearable, nausea which probably should be expected, fast heart rate, throat burning. I imagine this is a good trade off for some such as me but not others who want a more peaceful method or faster method.