• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I'm so damn stupid, I bought Sn so many times thinking it would be safe to use at any moment I was ready to Ctb, when everything it could've done is to make me sick, for some reason I always assumed any grade of Sn would be fine if it was pure enough, I had never even wondered some grade of Sn could be practically useless for Ctb purposes spite being labeled with a very high purity percentage, all this time researching this method and now is when I come to realize this, I had always bought TECHNICAL grade, I can't believe anyone could be as fucking braindead as I am, I hope I'm still able to get Food grade Sn without any questions asked and die in no time, I can't bare to keep being this fucking piece of shit that I am, I am as unaware and clueless as if I had just created my fucking account, at least I'm able to differentiate between Sodium Nitrite from Sodium Nitrate but WHAT THE FUCK, I'm so done….

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Maybe im dumb but can someone explain the difference between 99% SN technical grade vs 99% SN lab grade for example ? How is the purity different ? The chemical formula is both NaNO2 ,so if for both is 99% NaNO2 and assume they are not lying about the %,how is it different purity?
Less purity means there is something else in the bottle other than NaNo2,chemistry is chemistry.Its either NaNo2 or is not.Its not like you can make the bonds between N and O and Na less pure

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Yeah, I didn't really understand this one either. :P
I mean, like no- pink salt isn't gonna do it, but that's not what we are talking about here.

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
If im not wrong from reading other posts on the matter all of this topic started because in some countries SN was sold without the purity mentioned but just divided as grades,so people had to assume the purity.But now it evolved to x%purity lab grade vs x% purity other grade

Reactions: Finalnight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Your user account is 3/4 years old (round about). To make it clear, you need 95%+ SN to CTB but it's not instant in any case. SN isn't a method that works on impulse either!! You have to follow a certain protocol to increase your chances to succeed. "Food grade" vs "tech / lab" grad doesn't mean less % of SN. Food grade especially refers to very very pure SN without heavy metals and such impurities we don't wanna have in our regular foods.

If you want an "instant" method you have to consider potassium cyanide (1g -2g).

Maybe im dumb but can someone explain the difference between 99% SN technical grade vs 99% SN lab grade for example ? How is the purity different ? The chemical formula is both NaNO2 ,so if for both is 99% NaNO2 and assume they are not lying about the %,how is it different purity?
Less purity means there is something else in the bottle other than NaNo2,chemistry is chemistry.Its either NaNo2 or is not.Its not like you can make the bonds between N and O and Na less pure
Impurities like heavy metals for example

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Your user account is 3/4 years old (round about). To make it clear, you need 95%+ SN to CTB but it's not instant in any case. SN isn't a method that works on impulse either!! You have to follow a certain protocol to increase your chances to succeed. "Food grade" vs "tech / lab" grad doesn't mean less % of SN. Food grade especially refers to very very pure SN without heavy metals and such impurities we don't wanna have in our regular foods.

If you want an "instant" method you have to consider potassium cyanide (1g -2g).

Impurities like heavy metals for example
Yeah this is what i assumed,that the grade refers to the kind of impurities it contains,and so in what sector the sn can be used.
Sodium Nitrite can be made with different methods and each one creates ,other than the main product of SN,different kind of impurities.
For example lets say we have a 99% food grade and a 99% lab grade.They both contain 99% of SN but the rest 1% is different.The lab grade contains impurities that probably wont interact with other chemicals in a lab settings.If you try to use food grade in a lab procedure,even if is still 99% Sn ,the impurities can probably lead to a different result.

So at the end of the day grade doesnt matter for us,just the % of SN.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/theoretically-testing-sn.153334/post-2418339

Explained here.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I was also only concerned about the >95% part of it, it took me a while to find out technical grade is not the prefered one for ctb.

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024

Im sorry but it makes no sense .If they sell Sn technical grade and they say its 99% NaNo2 i expect it to be 99%.Lets say i have an industry and order this kind of sn and test it and discover its not 99% but 80%.Even if for my kind of job i need for example just 50% pure sn,what is stopping me from suing the company? And why would i still buy from them if they lie about the product?

Sn is cheap to make and cheap to buy.They have no reason to state a purity different than what really is.They could have problems with law,lose credibility,problems with permits etc

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Im sorry but it makes no sense .If they sell Sn technical grade and they say its 99% NaNo2 i expect it to be 99%.Lets say i have an industry and order this kind of sn and test it and discover its not 99% but 80%.Even if for my kind of job i need for example just 50% pure sn,what is stopping me from suing the company? And why would i still buy from them if they lie about the product?

Sn is cheap to make and cheap to buy.They have no reason to state a purity different than what really is.They could have problems with law,lose credibility,problems with permits etc
Each grade has different uses, while it may be 99% for Reagent Grade and technical, they not be held to the same standard of purity, this is why AR grade and ACS grade are the most pure grades compared to the rest like Laboratory grade or Technical. What's stopping you form suing the company is making sure you have the right grade for what you need whatever application you need the sn for.

Some companies may be a little careless when it comes to things like this but there are sites that clearly state which sn is used for what.

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Each grade has different uses, while it may be 99% for Reagent Grade and technical, they not be held to the same standard of purity, this is why AR grade and ACS grade are the most pure grades compared to the rest like Laboratory grade or Technical. What's stopping you form suing the company is making sure you have the right grade for what you need whatever application you need the sn for.

Some companies may be a little careless when it comes to things like this but there are sites that clearly state which sn is used for what.
but if it has a label on the bottle and says 99%NaNO2 and 1 % idk Ca,you cant just call it Technical grade and put in it 80% NaNO2 and 20%Ca and leave the first label stated as 99%. Purity is purity.Law is law.If on the bottle there is not 99%NaNO2 they are breaking the law

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Do we have any studies or scientific papers regarding this, rather than trust me, bro...?
The idea that a grade can have lower purity than another is a fact, but to say that 99% purity from one is different from 99% purity from another sounds strange.

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Do we have any studies or scientific papers regarding this, rather than trust me, bro...?
The idea that a grade can have lower purity than another is a fact, but to say that 99% purity from one is different from 99% purity from another sounds strange.
99% is 99%.
But the standards are different, like how the chemical is stored and handled. Analytical grade has all the impurities accounted for, as the chemical composition needs to be known. Technical grade can sit somewhere in a warehouse for a while, and what is stated on the packaging is the starting purity. It is assumed that the buyers know what they are buying and doing.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Oh wow, that sucks

Funny enough I believe you already know I went through the same issue as you have talked with me like 1 day ago lol

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I was also only concerned about the >95% part of it, it took me a while to find out technical grade is not the prefered one for ctb.
There should be more clarification about this, I have to thank @Goku Black and @stoplmp for letting me know by the way, I already knew some grades were far more preferable than others but not precisely why, I used to think the 1% missing from a Sn with 99% purity only had to do with impurities such as heavy metals like @Praestat_Mori is mentioning, never had I imagine it also had to do with the Sn potency

Last edited:
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Oh wow, that sucks

Funny enough I believe you already know I went through the same issue as you have talked with me like 1 day ago lol
It's because of that I finally understand, I'm so glad I came across that post of yours lol, you really saved me