• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
if one fails an sn attempt and just wakes up hours later, will there be any damage to the brain or kidneys ?

• Love
Reactions: m1v
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hard to really know this as everyone is different. Any excessive amount of a chemical being introduced into the body, by simple logic IMO, has to have some kind of negative effects I would think.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
It's certainly not impossible.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I was found and given methalyn blue within I would assume an hour and a half of ingestion. I had to be given CPR as I was already dead by the time I was found. I was up and walking and out of the ICU within 12 hours. My pee was blue for the next few days because of the methalyn blue but to my knowledge I have no long term damage to any of my organs. This was almost three years ago.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I was found and given methalyn blue within I would assume an hour and a half of ingestion. I had to be given CPR as I was already dead by the time I was found. I was up and walking and out of the ICU within 12 hours. My pee was blue for the next few days because of the methalyn blue but to my knowledge I have no long term damage to any of my organs. This was almost three years ago.
Did you vomit? Was there pain?
Would you try SN again?

Sorry for the rapid fire questions lol.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I'm so worried about waking up hours later and not being able to move or something but I guess this is not likely? Once you pass out, you don't wake up again unless you're found right?

I think I remember reading someone waking up the next day but they were actually ok (might've had a headache or something for a bit) I definitely don't want help to be called but I don't want to do it alone somewhere and then wake up in a bad state.

Was the experience worse than you were expecting? Did you panic? Sorry if I've already asked you this a while ago as I remember reading your experience before so might've already bombarded you with questions about it lol. Glad you have no long term effects and recovered quickly-that is such a relief.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Did you vomit? Was there pain?
Would you try SN again?

Sorry for the rapid fire questions lol.
Yes I vomited, if I remember correctly there I was able to keep it down for about 15 minutes before throwing up. In my thread I rated the pain as 6/10. I can no longer get my hands on SN due to restrictions but if I could I'm not sure. I've since become set on full suspension hanging so I'm not sure I would change my mind for SN or not.
Was the experience worse than you were expecting? Did you panic? Sorry if I've already asked you this a while ago as I remember reading your experience before so might've already bombarded you with questions about it lol. Glad you have no long term effects and recovered quickly-that is such a relief.
I would say it was mildly worse than anticipated. SI panic caused me to call for help because I was scared it wasn't going to work, otherwise I would have been successful. If i ever was able to try again I would make sure I didn't have my phone so I wouldn't be able to call for help.

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
if one fails an sn attempt and just wakes up hours later, will there be any damage to the brain or kidneys ?
I survived an attempt with SN. I can tell you that I do not feel any lasting effects. But I do know that it will make you faint and that can lead you serious head injuries. Then again, it depends on the person. Some people do experience kidney and liver issues afterwards.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@willitpass thank you for answering. I am 100% gonna panic when I take it too, absolutely everything makes me panic. It's a worry even though I know it's what I want and that I 100% don't wanna be in hospital (even for a day) did you take any benzos? Am relying on them to calm me down (if I can get any).

• Informative
Reactions: Eternal Sleep!
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
From everything I've been reading and all the research I've been doing outside of ss also, I don't think I'm going to use my sn. I'm choosing a high dosage of sedatives and partial. I'd much rather be uncomfortable for 15 to 30 seconds, black out and be on my way than deal with all those side effects, throwing up, having to endure a second glass, so on and so forth for something I may wake up from. Plus I can enjoy and last meal and some vodka or whiskey with my sedatives and make my exit a short time after. No fasting and living my last 48 hours prepping for something that isn't guaranteed.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Yes I vomited, if I remember correctly there I was able to keep it down for about 15 minutes before throwing up. In my thread I rated the pain as 6/10. I can no longer get my hands on SN due to restrictions but if I could I'm not sure. I've since become set on full suspension hanging so I'm not sure I would change my mind for SN or not.

I would say it was mildly worse than anticipated. SI panic caused me to call for help because I was scared it wasn't going to work, otherwise I would have been successful. If i ever was able to try again I would make sure I didn't have my phone so I wouldn't be able to call for help.
Thanks for replying. Where was your SN from?
6/10 sounds pretty terrible. Far from peaceful. Ugh I hate this method but it's all I have. You're brave to consider full suspension.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@willitpass I found your old post with your attempt and read through it. It's amazing you survived without any brain damage when you were not breathing-you must've been extremely lucky or sn does protect the brain somehow.

• Love
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It's certainly not impossible.
This is wrong. We had this question several times before. Yes, permanent damage is possible.
It depends significantly on when you are found and when you get help.

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
@willitpass I found your old post with your attempt and read through it. It's amazing you survived without any brain damage when you were not breathing-you must've been extremely lucky or sn does protect the brain somehow.
Yeah timely CPR definitely saved my brain. I also lived very close to a quality fire department so the ambulance would have been on scene very shortly after I was found and 911 was called. I'm not thankful that I was saved, but if I was going to be saved I'm glad it happened the way it did. The last thing I would want is to survive as a vegetable.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
From everything I've been reading and all the research I've been doing outside of ss also, I don't think I'm going to use my sn. I'm choosing a high dosage of sedatives and partial. I'd much rather be uncomfortable for 15 to 30 seconds, black out and be on my way than deal with all those side effects, throwing up, having to endure a second glass, so on and so forth for something I may wake up from. Plus I can enjoy and last meal and some vodka or whiskey with my sedatives and make my exit a short time after. No fasting and living my last 48 hours prepping for something that isn't guaranteed.
What sedatives will you use to ctb?

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
This is wrong. We had this question several times before. Yes, permanent damage is possible.
It depends significantly on when you are found and when you get help.
Which is what I said....

It's certainly not impossible= damage is certainly not impossible= it is possible to be left with damage.

Sorry for the unclear wording.

Last edited:
Reactions: befree
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
I don't think there is such thing as a poison that enters your body, has full capability to end your life and contains zero inherent risk should you survive or be saved. That's not a very plausible thing.The stuff is there to do serious things to your body and that goes for any lethal and even some non lethal poisons. So no, unfortunately it's not so neat as to kill you or leave you definitely okay with no effects. There's likely a range of probable outcomes that are possible, and it seems skewed to relatively few adverse effects based on anecdotal evidence, and based on the conditions people were found in which are not scientifically tracked.

However, you must also consider that the evidence is indeed anecdotal and says nothing about the long term implications. That has no studies or evidence at all yet because this is such a new thing. So we can only pray for survivors that they continue to suffer no ill effects. SN is carcinogenic and it does treat organs very roughly.

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019

Did you take pain killers and benzo?