• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Ok... First of all, PPH stands for peaceful Pill handbook, yes?

On the Wiki, it says that PPH recommends taking acid regulators (Zantac in my case) with SN, 3 x 75. (225mg)
For me, I don't have 75mg tablets, I could only get 150mg. So, I'll be taking 300mg instead of 225, does that make a difference?

But... later on, it says that NOT taking acid regulators will create a more peaceful death. The source of that info comes from here:
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.6b09622 I'm no chemist, I don't understand that article at all, reading it just makes me confused.

So... what does "more peaceful" mean. What's the difference between taking acid regulators and not taking them with SN, what's better?
If, if... you take it, does it matter if it's 300mg and not 225?
Didnt make any sense to me. What is acid to do with peacefulness?

*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
Th

On the Wiki, it says that PPH recommends taking acid regulators (Zantac in my case) with SN, 3 x 75. (225mg)
For me, I don't have 75mg tablets, I could only get 150mg. So, I'll be taking 300mg instead of 225, does that make a difference?

But... later on, it says that NOT taking acid regulators will create a more peaceful death. The source of that info comes from here:
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.6b09622 I'm no chemist, I don't understand that article at all, reading it just makes me confused.

So... what does "more peaceful" mean. What's the difference between taking acid regulators and not taking them with SN, what's better?

This link goes into great detail about anti-emetics as well.

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Didnt make any sense to me. What is acid to do with peacefulness?

On the wiki.

"While the PPH recommends using H2 receptor antagonists, such as Cimetidine and Ranitidine, not using them will result in a more peaceful death, because of formation of nitric oxide gas in acidic gastric environment. See pathway A in Fig 2. "

• Wow
Reactions: 262653 and pleasethistime
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

Break a 150mg in half.
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.6b09622

Where does the source mention anything about peaceful suicides ?

Last edited:
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Break a 150mg in half.

Where does the source mention anything about peaceful suicides ?

The wiki says that NOT using acid regulators will result in a more peaceful death, using https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.6b09622 as a source.
Thing is... that I don't understand anything that article says, that's why I'm asking for help.

Sorry if that's a non answer but it's all I've got.

Reactions: Foster13
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Best to know what a source says if you are going to quote it.

I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
Best to know what a source says if you are going to quote it.

He/she was quoting the wiki, asking for clarification. Not sure why that's an issue.

Reactions: Foster13
F

Foster13

Oct 24, 2019

YES. Had the same question. This part of wiki is kind of misleading. So is it better to take acid regulators or not?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
YES. Had the same question. This part of wiki is kind of misleading. So is it better to take acid regulators or not?
The stomach uses hydrochloric acid for digestion. When SN mixes with this acid it turns to normal salt. Therefore having less acid means more SN gets passed to the small intestine without it being converted.

• Love
Reactions: Foster13 and sleepy dog
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
The stomach uses hydrochloric acid for digestion. When SN mixes with this acid it turns to normal salt. Therefore having less acid means more SN gets passed to the small intestine without it being converted.
Don't you feel stress answering these questions? Respect

Reactions: Stan
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
On the wiki.
"While the PPH recommends using H2 receptor antagonists, such as Cimetidine and Ranitidine, not using them will result in a more peaceful death, because of formation of nitric oxide gas in acidic gastric environment. See pathway A in Fig 2. "

Please politely tell me if I am wrong. But that link is talking about fuel cells, reaction to metals, and a lot of stuff other than human consumption. But it was too overwhelming, so I did not read ALL of it. On the acid reducers, I am going to go with what the PPH recommends. The acid needs to be reduced.

Reactions: ImpendingExit45
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Please politely tell me if I am wrong. But that link is talking about fuel cells, reaction to metals, and a lot of stuff other than human consumption. But it was to overwhelming, so I did not read ALL of it. On the acid reducers, I am going to go with what the PPH recommends. The acid needs to be reduced.
Yes, it is definitely a pure science document. I will also use the document below as a reference as it is more understandable.

94442266 egyptian hieroglyphs or ancient egypt letters vector background

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: *KNAZ*, Kronos, BPD_LE and 3 others
I

Itsalmosttime

Student
Oct 2, 2019
Thanks, @spanishguy22 - I can't tell if it means what you said or exactly the opposite. What do you make of the second sentence, about quantities? Does someone with cardiovascular problems need to take more SN, or not as much?

Was there ever an answer to this?

K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
How much omeprazole (acid reducer) and how much time before the SN do I have to take?

Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
Another inflammatory amazon comment

Attachments

• Untitled55.png
    Untitled55.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: Heliochrome and Foster13
S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
Another inflammatory amazon comment
Those restrictions are being put into place as we speak -_-. Hard not to feel sorry for the reviewer though. Then again, many "poisons" such as household chemicals, caffeine and table salt are freely available to anyone. At least the guy didn't have to resort to drinking bleach or something awful like that.

Reactions: littlelady774, BlueWidow, Stan and 1 other person
F

FallenX

Fallen
Oct 23, 2019
If you take 20-25g SN can you survive with neurological impairments even without medical intervention?

I read a report where a guy had methemoglobin level of 94% after taking 15g SN 1 hour before and he still didn't go unconscious just slipping in and out. If he didn't get help he may have still been alive at 3-4 hours and maybe it wouldn't have been lethal?

Also is anyone concerned about extrapyramidal effects from meto? They can be permanent and pretty severe

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653 and Foster13
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

Oct 23, 2019
If you take 20-25g SN can you survive with neurological impairments even without medical intervention?

I read a report where a guy had methemoglobin level of 94% after taking 15g SN 1 hour before and he still didn't go unconscious just slipping in and out. If he didn't get help he may have still been alive at 3-4 hours and maybe it wouldn't have been lethal?

Also is anyone concerned about extrapyramidal effects from meto? They can be permanent and pretty severe
You cannot survive unless you received medical intervention. If you did receive medical intervention you would not be damaged.

It's not rocket science. SN + adequate dose + following protocol + being undisturbed = CTB

How much omeprazole (acid reducer) and how much time before the SN do I have to take?
Posting for the fourth time today...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kronos
F

FallenX

Fallen
Oct 23, 2019
You cannot survive unless you received medical intervention. If you did receive medical intervention you would not be damaged.

Not concerned about EPE. You're trying to CTB. Why worry about a rare side effect from an anti-emetic that may or may not even make a difference with ingesting SN?

Stop reading the tabloids and focus on the PPH protocols, the suicide wiki article on SN and the information presented here.

It's not rocket science. SN + adequate dose + following protocol + being undisturbed = CTB

Why risk potentially irreversible EPS including tardive dyskinesia when Domperidone is an option and has almost no risk of EPS? A study found it just as effective as meto.

If you fail and end up with real bad EPS your life got even worse by a lot.

*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

Oct 23, 2019
T
Why risk potentially irreversible EPS including tardive dyskinesia when Domperidone is an option and has almost no risk of EPS? A study found it just as effective as meto.

If you fail and end up with real bad EPS your life got even worse by a lot.

Last edited:
F

FallenX

Fallen
Oct 23, 2019
T

You have answered your own questions. If you want to take an anti-emeric, then go with the option you consider to be safer.
Are you planning to CTB or make an unsuccessful attempt?

You do a test dose before hand. But even that can lead to irreversible EPS symptoms. PPeH says switch to Domperidone if you get bad side effects from meto.

No point in getting EPS just cause meto is the main recommended one. You never know how bad it will be or if a single dose will make you involuntarily keep your mouth open and have your tongue move in circles automatically and you can't control it. Yeah that happens watch YouTube videos.

Last edited:
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
You have to know that there's a chance of being saved. Or something going wrong. Even PPeH says switch to Domperidone if you get bad side effects from meto.

No point in getting EPS just cause meto is the main recommended one.

It's a good idea to test the meto at 10g to see if there are any side effects, and switch if the meto isn't working well. But I don't think that's a reason to stay away from meto expressly, without giving it a shot.

Reactions: FallenX and Neville1
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

Oct 23, 2019
Then
You do a test dose before hand. But even that can lead to irreversible EPS symptoms. PPeH says switch to Domperidone if you get bad side effects from meto.

No point in getting EPS just cause meto is the main recommended one.
Do what the PPH says.
Or you could skip the anti-emetic and avoid EPS altogether.

khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
I ordered mine from amazon and I'm in the US. It was delivered like regular mail, in a padded envelope. I ordered the loudwolf brand in case you are curious.
I did too! Awhooooooo

K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019

Thank you for your reply, but there is nothing about omeprazole in the link you posted. Omeprazole is an acid reducer, not antiemetic.

I heard you should take 30mg of meto right before taking SN, but in the article it says to take 10mg as a final dose. Which one is the correct, 10 or 30?

Last edited: