• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
You do a test dose before hand. But even that can lead to irreversible EPS symptoms. PPeH says switch to Domperidone if you get bad side effects from meto.

No point in getting EPS just cause meto is the main recommended one. You never know how bad it will be or if a single dose will make you involuntarily keep your mouth open and have your tongue move in circles automatically and you can't control it. Yeah that happens watch YouTube videos.

Is it really irreversible because in the youtube videos of the guy he was fixed after taking benadryl?

F

FallenX

Fallen
Oct 23, 2019
Is it really irreversible because in the youtube videos of the guy he was fixed after taking benadryl?

Potentially irreversible. It has a black box warning for these symptoms. That's huge because a lot of other meds cause these effects and have no giant black box warning.

khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
Potentially irreversible. It has a black box warning for these symptoms. That's huge because a lot of other meds cause these effects and have no giant black box warning.
So is better to take something else besides metro?

F

FallenX

Fallen
Oct 23, 2019
So is better to take something else besides metro?

Not everyone gets these effects. But the fact there's been class action lawsuits for it and that these effects are common it's a risk.

PPeH says switch to Domperidone or Zofran if you experience bad neurological side effects from Meto.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I say this with kindness, have you investigated other methods as this one sends you into a frenzy?

Reactions: Neville1 and Shakespear's Brother
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
I say this with kindness, have you investigated other methods as this one sends you into a frenzy?
Why would he need to? Hes figured it out hes going with domperidone instead.

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Is taking Atarax bad combined with SN, Meto, Zantac and 1g of Paracetamol? I want something that'll calm me down, looked into benzos but that is out of reach for me. I know it works, (Atarax) and it also doens't give me any side effects at all. know this with certainty since I've tried it before.

Last edited:
C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
I bought SN two weeks ago in eBay from Polonia but it was kept by aduanas... I need find other site where i can buy it, somebody knows? I live in Spain. Send me a PM. Thanks so much!!

R

ReadyToMeetMyMaker

Oct 30, 2019
Sorry to hear that @Chronic pain . I live in the US. I purchased mine from amazon and had no problem. Maybe you can give Amazon a shot.

Last edited:
C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "ReadyToMeetMyMaker, publicación: 461236, miembro: 11679"]
Lamento escuchar eso [USUARIO = 11317] [USUARIO = 11317] @ Dolor crónico [/ USUARIO] [/ USUARIO]. Yo vivo en los Estados Unidos. Comprende el mío en Amazon y no tuve ningún problema. Quizás puedas darle una oportunidad a Amazon.
[/ CITAR]
Ellos, Who is solding SN en Amazon, no envían pagos internacionales ...

Experienced
Sep 10, 2019
Even on a 48 hour antiemetic regimen with metoclopramide, and following the full protocol, if the person in question has GERD problems does this dramatically increase the chance of vomiting the nitrite?

Reactions: heylightiforgot
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Even on a 48 hour antiemetic regimen with metoclopramide, and following the full protocol, if the person in question has GERD problems does this dramatically increase the chance of vomiting the nitrite?
people have still vomitted after the 48 hour regimen.

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
I'm reporting those stupid Amazon reviews lol
Not only do they hurt the sellers livelihood, but it's people's choice to die and a peaceful method should be available. Plus, a chemical like that should not be restricted. People would just find another one anyway.

Reactions: littlelady774, throwaway_2620, ReadyToMeetMyMaker and 2 others
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Honestly, really. Amazon shouldn't even consider them valid reviews, and they should be deleted, as they aren't 'verified purchases' nor are they really actually even reviews.

Reactions: 999888
K

Kasper12

Oct 22, 2019
Is cn with domperidone Will be enough with the 48 hours or i need something extra? It is better to go with meto and buy acid aswell or the first combination will work?

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Does anyone know if temperature affects SN? I'm thinking of drinking it in cold water. I'll chill the water first, then add the SN when I'm ready.

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone know if temperature affects SN? I'm thinking of drinking it in cold water. I'll chill the water first, then add the SN when I'm ready.
Well, my common sense says that SN might not dissolve into the water if it's cold. Stir it into warm water and place it in the fridge perhaps? Is there any particular reason why you want to drink it cold?
Not only do they hurt the sellers livelihood, but it's people's choice to die and a peaceful method should be available. Plus, a chemical like that should not be restricted. People would just find another one anyway.
Still, I wonder...

How many people buy SN from Ebay or Amazon with the intent of ending their lives? I'm guessing if someone was into conserving meats, they'd buy their nitrite from somewhere else.

Wasn't one of the Amazon reviews of someone who had lost their niece to suicide via SN? It makes sense they'd want to "prevent" that from happening to anyone else, misguided it may be.

EDIT: I was scared I'd double post like an idiot but apparently Sanctioned Suicide has a feature to automatically merge double posts together. Sweet!

Last edited:
L

Leaving soon

Nov 6, 2019
I'm ready to buy 25 kg of SN from a local dealer. They say it's purity is around 98.5%. I hope that'll be enough

Does "grade" matter? I'm going to buy "lab" or "reagent" grade SN, not "food" grade. Is there any difference?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm ready to buy 25 kg of SN from a local dealer. They say it's purity is around 98.5%. I hope that'll be enough

Does "grade" matter? I'm going to buy "lab" or "reagent" grade SN, not "food" grade. Is there any difference?

From @Stan's SN Guide:
Depending on availability, both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95% (this info is usually found in the product description or on label).
Title of thread: SN- A Comprehensive Guide Including Method
Tagged as Resource
If you need help find this thread.
@Stan did a lot of very thorough research and answers a lot of questions in the first few pages of it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Last edited:
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019

I believe the main difference is that food grade has anti-caking agent that prevents your SN from turning into a rock.

Dishonorable

Dishonorable

I think there is a flaw in my code
Oct 13, 2019
I am so anxious that my meto won't come in til next week. tracking has not updated since the 25 october and I am scared that I missed it and was not notified.

I have everything set and go except the metos. next thurday and friday I took off from work and will be home alone for at least 4 hours. I don't want to do it without it, so bare with me guys.

L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I'm ready to buy 25 kg of SN from a local dealer.
You can buy far less (0.1-1kg) amount of SN. It seems some Russian online chemistry shops sell it without restrictions - according to users' experience: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...russia-and-others-post-soviet-countries.14482

Reactions: ArtVandelay