• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hmmph, I think three is enough unless I want to go even further although can I drink the AE and painkillers with water even if the last two hours are a complete fast of no food or water?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hmmph, I think three is enough unless I want to go even further although can I drink the AE and painkillers with water even if the last two hours are a complete fast of no food or water?
Yes take minimal water as possible to take the medication

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes take minimal water as possible to take the medication
Also, should I prepare all three SN drinks at the same time, about 10 mins before taking one, also should the other two be sealed in something or just kept as it is close to me in order to drink if I vomit?

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Also, should I prepare all three SN drinks at the same time, about 10 mins before taking one, also should the other two be sealed in something or just kept as it is close to me in order to drink if I vomit?
Prepare all three at the same time and keep it close to you to drink if you vomit

S

SebastianIbanez

Jun 8, 2023
I'm not sure if my DMS are open and sorry if this has been asked alot but does anyone have a source for SN in the Uk?

Thank you :)

Edit : also could anyone help show me where to find antiemetics and benzos on tor (once my DMs are open) --- they open now

Last edited:
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
@Vizzy just had a couple questions, I know its recommended to have lab grade SN but I just realized mine is Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 99% - Curing Salt ingredient / food grade. I still have to do an aquarium test but will this work? Also if its between klonopin and valium which one is better for ctb, or should i mix them? And i can only get zofran, is that an ok ae to use? I appreciate all your knowledge and help

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
@Vizzy just had a couple questions, I know its recommended to have lab grade SN but I just realized mine is Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 99% - Curing Salt ingredient / food grade. I still have to do an aquarium test but will this work? Also if its between klonopin and valium which one is better for ctb, or should i mix them? And i can only get zofran, is that an ok ae to use? I appreciate all your knowledge and help
Sn used for curing can't kill you because sn purity will be low, sn purity should be greater than 95% for it to work

You can still use aquarium strip test to find whether it is good or not

Both are good but make sure you experiment with them to find out when you become unconscious so you can incorporate in your sn protocol, don't mix them use only one

Zofran is good to go, you are welcome 🙏

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
Sn used for curing can't kill you because sn purity will be low, sn purity should be greater than 95% for it to work

You can still use aquarium strip test to find whether it is good or not

Both are good but make sure you experiment with them to find out when you become unconscious so you can incorporate in your sn protocol, don't mix them use only one

Zofran is good to go, you are welcome 🙏
Thank you so much for clarifying that. gives me some relief. I'm really hoping the sn is good especially since it says 99% on package but i will test it to be sure. Thank you again for your advice, your absence will be thoroughly felt here

• Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy
azurarcher

azurarcher

Mar 7, 2023
To test meto allergy: will rubbing a crushed tablet on a scratched pimple work or will it be better to make a small cut to test it?

Unfortunately, I only have an anxiolytic benzo derivative called gidazepam, it's said to have a similar effect to phenazepam, it has no sedative effect and aside from this and some obscure mentions of mixing it with alcohol, I couldn't find much info about gidazepam overdose. The instruction mentions that overdose might trigger effects similar to actual benzodiazepines (like sleepiness and muscle weakness) so hopefully I can get those effects after eating what I have (340mg)...

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Hello everyone !
I've ordered my SN from a local online store. 500 Grams cost me about $ 8.29 or 7.65 euros (I come from a third world country)
My metoclopramide cost me about 16 cents for 10 pills (I can feel that you're getting angry on me haha. I'm sorry)

1. Is there anything else that I might need to ensure maximum chances of success?
2. Are there cases of failure in the SN method even if the person has not been found by anyone? For example is there a possibility there I can drink my SN, go unconscious and then wake up 8 hours later without a scratch? Is that even possible?
I really want to get on the bus this time. I'd be really happy if any kind soul here can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hello everyone !
I've ordered my SN from a local online store. 500 Grams cost me about $ 8.29 or 7.65 euros (I come from a third world country)
My metoclopramide cost me about 16 cents for 10 pills (I can feel that you're getting angry on me haha. I'm sorry)

1. Is there anything else that I might need to ensure maximum chances of success?
2. Are there cases of failure in the SN method even if the person has not been found by anyone? For example is there a possibility there I can drink my SN, go unconscious and then wake up 8 hours later without a scratch? Is that even possible?
I really want to get on the bus this time. I'd be really happy if any kind soul here can help me.

Thanks in advance.
First off, 16 cents is such a steal for Meto when I can't even find it anywhere else but Ebay which may force me to do SN with just Ibuprofen.

1. As far as I know, Benzodiapine is another way of easing the process but it isn't necessarily going to be the difference in success or not. AE is a crucial item besides the SN itself so you are all sorted, maybe get painkillers like Paracetamol or Ibuprofen while you are at it.

2. Not that I know but in those cases, perhaps the individual didn't drink take the right amount or didn't bother to measure it all, making rough estimates all of their own which can fall short of a dose that will make certain of CTB or they didn't actually get Sodium Nitrite but got Sodium NitrAte instead or their Sodium Nitrite wasn't pure enough so there's a lot of variables but these are the only ones I can think of, right off of the top of my head. Here's one example which fits the question you asked

If you follow the protocol and take enough of the recommended SN, not get found in time to be saved and have enough time to complete the process then I don't see how you'll wake up 8 hours later with not a scratch. This was a very good question because we're always trying to make sure the method we use is as airtight as possible, eliminating as many possibilities of failure as we can. Hopefully this all helps.

The 500g I'll be getting costs about $19 but that's also because I'll also buy a 50ml plastic beaker to measure out the water.

Im from a 3rd world country too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Orbitc and Vizzy
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
First off, 16 cents is such a steal for Meto when I can't even find it anywhere else but Ebay which may force me to do SN with just Ibuprofen.

1. As far as I know, Benzodiapine is another way of easing the process but it isn't necessarily going to be the difference in success or not. AE is a crucial item besides the SN itself so you are all sorted, maybe get painkillers like Paracetamol or Ibuprofen while you are at it.

2. Not that I know but in those cases, perhaps the individual didn't drink take the right amount or didn't bother to measure it all, making rough estimates all of their own which can fall short of a dose that will make certain of CTB or they didn't actually get Sodium Nitrite but got Sodium NitrAte instead or their Sodium Nitrite wasn't pure enough so there's a lot of variables but these are the only ones I can think of, right off of the top of my head. Here's one example which fits the question you asked

If you follow the protocol and take enough of the recommended SN, not get found in time to be saved and have enough time to complete the process then I don't see how you'll wake up 8 hours later with not a scratch. This was a very good question because we're always trying to make sure the method we use is as airtight as possible, eliminating as many possibilities of failure as we can. Hopefully this all helps.

The 500g I'll be getting costs about $19 but that's also because I'll also buy a 50ml plastic beaker to measure out the water.

Thank you so much for a quick response.
I think my SN is pure enough. 98.50 % assay.
I'll make sure to measure out my SN.
I hope you can clarify another question too.
I'm 5'8 and 225 pounds. How much SN should I ingest?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thank you so much for a quick response.
I think my SN is pure enough. 98.50 % assay.
I'll make sure to measure out my SN.
I hope you can clarify another question too.
I'm 5'8 and 225 pounds. How much SN should I ingest?
take a look at the chart below, according to your weight, it will show how much SN should be taken in your case. Your SN is definitely pure enough at 98.50% assay.

172220 IMG 0158

Last edited:
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
take a look at the chart below, according to your weight, it will show how much SN should be taken in your case. Your SN is definitely pure enough at 98.50% assay.

View attachment 114288
Thanks! I brought it for $8 from an online store! Pretty cheap comparing to what people from NA pay for. My meto cost me around 13 cents for 10 pills lol

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thanks! I brought it for $8 from an online store! Pretty cheap comparing to what people from NA pay for. My meto cost me around 13 cents for 10 pills lol
I'm really jealous you got Meto for that much. 13 cents for 10 pills is insane.

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I'm really jealous you got Meto for that much. 13 cents for 10 pills is insane.
I'm glad that third world countries at least offer that...a peaceful way out.
No questions asked. I even had to correct the pronunciation of the worker there. I'm a med student.

U

ubamantus1

tired od life
Jun 2, 2023
Hello,

I have a question. I'm unsure if it has been answered before, but I need personal assurance due to my OCD.

What would happen if I were to fail with ctb and got discovered and taken to the hospital? Would the recovery process be painful? Most importantly, would I sustain brain damage? I fear being seriously disabled more than death itself.

nofun.intended

nofun.intended

i hate being alive is amazing
Oct 18, 2022
Hello everyone !

Thanks in advance.
does the online store you bought your SN from ship to the US? I'm struggling to find the right kind I need for when I make my drinks

Reactions: Melaninated Doormat
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

Future star

View attachment 114288

This chart is helpful but this was made by a forum member

My advice would be height doesn't matter only weight matters, if you weight less than 100kgs 25 grams of SN is enough, if you wait more than 100kg take 35 grams of SN
Hello,

I have a question. I'm unsure if it has been answered before, but I need personal assurance due to my OCD.

What would happen if I were to fail with ctb and got discovered and taken to the hospital? Would the recovery process be painful? Most importantly, would I sustain brain damage? I fear being seriously disabled more than death itself.
Good thing about SN is your recovery is fast, most of the people recover in 2-3 days and can go back to home, brain damage are rare
does the online store you bought your SN from ship to the US? I'm struggling to find the right kind I need for when I make my drinks
I don't think so

Ask people to buy it for you and ship it to you, that's a better option

Last edited:
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
It's a local online store. So they don't ship overseas. Sorry.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I mean you can help more people
Haha, not like you have though however most people don't know much when they first get here so I'll just recommend them your threads and other threads I've personally seen.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Haha, not like you have though however most people don't know much when they first get here so I'll just recommend them your threads and other threads I've personally seen.
That's why I wrote which has everything, no need to search anything, everything in my guide when it comes to sn method

Thank you for sharing

AngelicGirl

AngelicGirl

Jun 15, 2023
Can someone give me a link to a online store that ships SN to the US? Thank you

O

Orange010

May 1, 2022
Hi, I have a question:
Some I know one of the requirements is anti-emetic (Ex.metoclopramide). Since it's function is to reduce dopamine, does that mean you should also fast/not take medication that will increase dopamine?

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
In the posts i've read they all suggest fasting for at least 8 hours and to stop drinking 2 hrs before. As for medications, that's not something I'm knowledgeable about, sorry

Reactions: Orange010 and Sid19
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Hey guys, I m thinking of opening and testing my SN. It came in a sealed container but once opened it will not be airtight anymore as there is some empty space in the container. Does this mean I need to transfer my SN into a new airtight container, like a closed bag ?