• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Heated

Jun 7, 2023
Nothing will happen because sn is not illegal and it is not a drug, it is a salt

My question to you did you really search online for sN?

I can find sn in Israel in my 2 minutes google search

No mostly you won't puke after taking second glass because your body stop fighting

Where did you read this send me the screenshot

Yes if you puke, it is recommended to take the second glass of sn just to be sure, mostly your body will stop fighting at some point
Do you know where to buy to ship to Ireland

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Yes, if it turns brown/reddish brown it should be ok. Store it airtight in a cool dry place.

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
StarFaded

StarFaded

Aug 24, 2022
Where on earth can I get SN shipped to me in New Zealand?!! I depended on getting my supply from IC before but now I'm completely devastated and lost.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
How can i test if my sn bag have gone bad? Its not airtight anymore
Also, what happen if i drink It and It Is not sn anymore?
Do the blood test before using it. If it's not sodium nitrite anymore it would have become sodium nitrate. Which will give you stomach ache and maybe you'll feel a headache or faster heart rate but nothing to worry about. You won't die though. Unless you take half a kg of sodium nitrate maybe.
Hi, I'm new here. Can I ask a question? Is Sodium cobalt nitrite the same as SN? I think I found a source on Amazon. If anyone has other sources that ship to the US I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Yes. Me too.

I know this thread is a few years old but I just found this site. Do you know if sodium cobalt nitrite is the same as sodium nitrite? I think I found some on Amazon but I don't know if it's the same. Thank you!
It's not the same. Take only sodium nitrite.
Hey, I'm new here but I just wanted to ask if there's any difference between Food grade or Lab grade, whether one is more likely to be more potent than the other because access to Lab grade is all I have.
Food grade doesn't have much sn. It's mostly nacl. Lab grade is the one you need to get.
Try to ship from China, Thailand, India or Malaysia
I am from India. Can you pm the source?

Also this is the aquarium test really necessary? I have done the blood test and it came out fine but because i can't be 100% sure I haven't been able to ctb yet.

Reactions: melwarson
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
what are those strips and where i can find it?
Try this brand

Most accurate test strips for testing

Do the blood test before using it. If it's not sodium nitrite anymore it would have become sodium nitrate. Which will give you stomach ache and maybe you'll feel a headache or faster heart rate but nothing to worry about. You won't die though. Unless you take half a kg of sodium nitrate maybe.

Food grade doesn't have much sn. It's mostly nacl. Lab grade is the one you need to get.

Also this is the aquarium test really necessary? I have done the blood test and it came out fine but because i can't be 100% sure I haven't been able to ctb yet.
I would say test strips are necessary than blood test but doing both the tests are good to be sure

Your blood turn chocolate brown even for sodium nitrate not only nitrite so test strips are necessary
Amazon

Last edited:
Reactions: melwarson
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Try this brand

Most accurate test strips for testing

I would say test strips are necessary than blood test but doing both the tests are good to be sure

Your blood turn chocolate brown even for sodium nitrate not only nitrite so test strips are necessary

Amazon
I know that one. It is from where i already bought (not the one that requires buisness account though). But there are no reviews or ratings. Is it really okay? I am worried that it is sodium nitrate. I can't do the aquarium test since just getting my hands on sn was already very hard. I am worried about alerting my family.

Also please don't state the source over here. Edit it to remove it please. Otherwise there will be an idiot that will get the source removed

Reactions: blue_muse
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I know that one. It is from where i already bought (not the one that requires buisness account though). But there are no reviews or ratings. Is it really okay? I am worried that it is sodium nitrate. I can't do the aquarium test since just getting my hands on sn was already very hard. I am worried about alerting my family.

Also please don't state the source over here. Edit it to remove it please. Otherwise there will be an idiot that will get the source removed
This is not a ctb source, just a product to test, anyone can easily find this in google search, I don't think this is a big deal to share

Mostly nitrite test strips comes with nitrate test, I don't think you can get test strips which only check nitrite

Bartovation is the most accurate strip test available in the market and recommended by ppeh book

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
This is not a ctb source, just a product to test, anyone can easily find this in google search, I don't think this is a big deal to share

Mostly nitrite test strips comes with nitrate test, I don't think you can get test strips which only check nitrite

Bartovation is the most accurate strip test available in the market and recommended by ppeh book
True but you have no idea how idiots think. There might be those who wouldn't even live in India, who wouldn't have done a Google search and know about it yet will send complains and such to get the source removed now that they know about it.

Also i meant that i can't/don't want to get aquarium test strips delivered since i don't want to alert my family. So I want to know if just blood test is enough or if there is some other method of testing that i can do at home by myself.

Lastly bartovation strips are quite expensive. Its 7 times the amount of sn.

Reactions: Goku Black
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
True but you have no idea how idiots think. There might be those who wouldn't even live in India, who wouldn't have done a Google search and know about it yet will send complains and such to get the source removed now that they know about it.

Also i meant that i can't/don't want to get aquarium test strips delivered since i don't want to alert my family. So I want to know if just blood test is enough or if there is some other method of testing that i can do at home by myself.

Lastly bartovation strips are quite expensive. Its 7 times the amount of sn.
Buy a small gold fish tank and then order nitrite strip tests, if your family ask say to them it is to test the water quality of the fish tank

Blood test alone is not enough and no other tests to do at home

For India you can try some cheaper options available with good reviews online to buy

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Buy a small gold fish tank and then order nitrite strip tests, if your family ask say to them it is to test the water quality of the fish tank

Blood test alone is not enough and no other tests to do at home

For India you can try some cheaper options available with good reviews online to buy
I don't think I can do that.. well I'll try and see if an opportunity pops up that will let me order it.. maybe I'll just try to ctb without it.. anyways thanks.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I don't think I can do that.. well I'll try and see if an opportunity pops up that will let me order it.. maybe I'll just try to ctb without it.. anyways thanks.
I will say don't take that risk because ctb is the last thing you wanna fail and it is a big decision so better do it with everything necessary and all the tests done

It sounds crazy to me to take risk when it comes to ctb

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
I'm from UK and I'm also looking into acquiring SN (somehow). Anyone able to PM me, please? 😊

The only things I'm concerned about is:
1: The purity of any SN sources in question (I preferably want 97% or higher).
2: Will the SN make it past UK customs without any problems? I'm not particularly bothered about slight shipping costs or shipping times either as long as it arrives to me within a month after buying it and doesn't cost me a shed load of money to get it.
3: What's the likelihood that I will get scammed?
4: Worst case scenario I may bite the bullet and travel to gain access to SN, however that's a very last resort option.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm from UK and I'm also looking into acquiring SN (somehow). Anyone able to PM me, please? 😊
The only things I'm concerned about is:
1: The purity of any SN sources in question (I preferably want 97% or higher).
2: Will the SN make it past UK customs without any problems? I'm not particularly bothered about slight shipping costs or shipping times either as long as it arrives to me within a month after buying it and doesn't cost me a shed load of money to get it.
3: What's the likelihood that I will get scammed?
4: Worst case scenario I may bite the bullet and travel to gain access to SN, however that's a very last resort option.
For source pm me

Customs clearance depends on luck but mostly it will clear

Mostly no one will scam because sn is a cheap salt

No need for any travel

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023

I knew it, I had a feeling lab grade would be the one to get, the SN I am looking at is AR and it has an assay of min 99% and the Nitrates within in it are <0.8%. The company does supply to Labs which makes sense why it's so pure.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Here is my prototype SN regimen

Fast for 8+ hours.

No water for the last two hours

Take 800mg Nurofen (ibuprofen) 45 min before SN

Take Metpamid (Metoclopramide) 30 mins before SN

Prepare SN drink 10 mins before

Take 25gr of SN in 50 ML water

Have another glass in case I vomit.

All in all, this is it, this is what I'm going to do however if I don't get Meto then I'll just use Ibuprofen which will make things harder but I think I've seen others members succeded with this method, one being LetzeAusfahrt and Jellyfish42 with the former of two very intriguing to me so maybe it can be successful even if AE is a crucial component. Problem is with my heart palpitations as a current condition that I've had for two years now, SN could either end me faster or not but I'm just guessing since I hope it goes well considering how much of a wild card SN is due to so much that I've read from failed attempts to others of being found too soon.

Any pointers will be welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orbitc
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
I know its recommended to have lab grade SN but I just realized mine is Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 99% - Curing Salt ingredient / food grade. I still have to do an aquarium test but will this work? Also if its between klonopin and valium which one is better for ctb, or should i mix them?

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Is it possible that i have found sn on a chemical shop food grade but 99%?
Sold as SN 99% E250 in europe

Attachments

• firefox_9MZAvJSYXD.png
    firefox_9MZAvJSYXD.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Here is my prototype SN regimen

Fast for 8+ hours.

No water for the last two hours

Take 800mg Nurofen (ibuprofen) 45 min before SN

Take Metpamid (Metoclopramide) 30 mins before SN

Prepare SN drink 10 mins before

Take 25gr of SN in 50 ML water

Have another glass in case I vomit.

All in all, this is it, this is what I'm going to do however if I don't get Meto then I'll just use Ibuprofen which will make things harder but I think I've seen others members succeded with this method, one being LetzeAusfahrt and Jellyfish42 with the former of two very intriguing to me so maybe it can be successful even if AE is a crucial component. Problem is with my heart palpitations as a current condition that I've had for two years now, SN could either end me faster or not but I'm just guessing since I hope it goes well considering how much of a wild card SN is due to so much that I've read from failed attempts to others of being found too soon.

Any pointers will be welcome.
Take meto 40 minutes before

Take ibuprofen 1 hr before

Have 2 glass as backup

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Take meto 40 minutes before

Take ibuprofen 1 hr before

Have 2 glass as backup
Alright, that settles it for me, thanks as always Vizzy. However, if I don't get Meto then should the Ibuprofen remain 1 hr before SN.

Reactions: Vizzy