• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

random123kid

May 19, 2023
Hey guys, I m thinking of opening and testing my SN. It came in a sealed container but once opened it will not be airtight anymore as there is some empty space in the container. Does this mean I need to transfer my SN into a new airtight container, like a closed bag ?
Not an expert on sn but i would suggest that you keep it in an airtight container.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Hey i am on quite a few meds for my health. If i don't take them daily my condition gets bad quickly. Not too bad but it's still undesirable. I don't plan on taking them on the day i ctb but should i stop them much earlier like the day before or 2-3 days before etc?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hey i am on quite a few meds for my health. If i don't take them daily my condition gets bad quickly. Not too bad but it's still undesirable. I don't plan on taking them on the day i ctb but should i stop them much earlier like the day before or 2-3 days before etc?
You can stop 24 hours before your ctb

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Here india its strict, but i written in a plane paper the generic names of dopomine blockers,

Metaclopramide
Domperidone
Proclorperazine

and approched many medical shops in town, all they denied, yet atlast one shop keeper asked me back, that "who adviced for this medicine", i told my friend is doctor, and he suggested through phone, then they gave me without billing.
U just try like this something.

Hi, I am from India too

I am really New to this Thread

In this site I have seen that "suicide by Sodium Nitrite Method essay", they mentioned - 3 main essential ingredients -
1) Sodium Nitrite
2) Antiemetic
3) Sedatives
How much will it cost to get all these three in India ? Where I can Get ?

In this site, when i see people's threads & post it just sounds like they all very easy to get, but in reality it seems different though
1) --- I am searching for sodium nitrite to buy in Online, In amazon, it was out of stock, there are other sites too but i am not sure of its authenticity, price vary gradually in each sites
2) --- When it come Antiemetic (Metoclopramide) - When I searched online it was showing very less price - atleast at first glance it looks like i can buy it without prescription, but people here telling something else [ here "iFeelmeaninglesss" said Antiemetic cost more than SN itself ? ] - so the below amazon product is Fake one?

3) --- But To my knowledge Sedatives (Benzodiazepines) is the one that seems hard to get, I think they won't give it without doctor's prescription it seems

Last edited by a moderator:
R

random123kid

May 19, 2023
Hi, I am from India too

In this site I have seen that "suicide by Sodium Nitrite Method essay", they mentioned - 3 main essential ingredients -
1) Sodium Nitrite
2) Antiemetic
3) Sedatives

In this site, when i see people's threads & post it just sounds like they all very easy to get, but in reality it seems different though
1) --- I am searching for sodium nitrite to buy in Online, In amazon, it was out of stock, there are other sites too but i am not sure of its authenticity, price vary gradually in each sites
2) --- When it come Antiemetic (Metoclopramide) - When I searched online it was showing very less price - atleast at first glance it looks like i can buy it without prescription, but people here telling something else [ here "iFeelmeaninglesss" said Antiemetic cost more than SN itself ? ] - so the below amazon product is Fake one?

3) --- But To my knowledge Sedatives (Benzodiazepines) is the one that seems hard to get, I think they won't give it without doctor's prescription it seems
I received my meto and acidity regilators online.

37NSL

37NSL

Jun 21, 2020
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hello,
I'm from the U.S. I hope I'm reading the instructions correctly but would like to double check with someone.
All I need to is to consume these three things?
Sodium Nitrate Amazon product ASIN B0190TOJUS
Metoclopramide Amazon product ASIN B084BYXX1K
Tagamet https://www.cvs.com/shop/tagamet-hb...VkbXICh3JbgR9EAQYAyABEgKaxvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

It sounds too easy, to just swallow these things and be done with it. I feel as if I'm missing something. Please let me know, thank you.
Not NitrAte but Nitrite, NaNo2 not NaNo3. I hope this helps because I don't want anyone to confuse the two and get the wrong product.

Last edited:
Reactions: Action and dimstar
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I received my meto and acidity regilators online.
I posted a screenshot of Amazon Page selling Metoclopramide in my previous text, but i don't know why moderator removed it him/herself

Is the product in the below link really a Metoclopramide ?

alrondlondo

alrondlondo

Jun 5, 2023
Is there anyone here from Russia? Can you help with this method?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I posted a screenshot of Amazon Page selling Metoclopramide in my previous text, but i don't know why moderator removed it him/herself

Definitely looks like it since it does Contain Metoclopramide Hydrochloride as a key components

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Hi, I am from India too

1) Sodium Nitrite
2) Antiemetic
3) Sedatives

Let's talk. I'm in the same position as you. So for sn I already found some in an Indian site obv. The problem is that we need to test it's purity. Check out the thread made by Vizzy. His updated post is lot more detailed.

Last edited:
R

random123kid

May 19, 2023
Now how did you get those online?
I obviously can't tell you the source name because I'm afraid it might be taken down but i will give you a hint. I ordered it through one of the medicine delivery apps on play store.

I believe that these are legitimate meto.

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Let's talk. I'm in the same position as you. So for sn I already found some in an Indian site obv. The problem is that we need to test it's purity. Check out the thread made by Vizzy. His updated post is lot more detailed.

Sure We can talk even i don't know where to begin,

yes I got all those Information from Vizzy's thread only, this is that thread, right?

• Love
Reactions: Action and dimstar
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023

yes I got all those Information from Vizzy's thread only, this is that thread, right?

Yeap, Vizzy complied it not too long ago.
I obviously can't tell you the source name because I'm afraid it might be taken down but i will give you a hint. I ordered it through one of the medicine delivery apps on play store.

I believe that these are legitimate meto.

Oh I see, i know what it is.

Reactions: Wants-To-End
M

markymark03

-
Dec 10, 2021
UK. First post here after long time following. Bought from IC which led to welfare checks at my mums house and shitstorm with family. Still have it but don't know how long it lasts. Does anyone know for sure? Bag still sealed.

F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
UK. First post here after long time following. Bought from IC which led to welfare checks at my mums house and shitstorm with family. Still have it but don't know how long it lasts. Does anyone know for sure? Bag still sealed.
How did the welfare check occur?

B

BeyondHappiness

Jun 20, 2023
This is all the medication I have access to in my home and I was wondering if it is a good idea to mix a bunch of them while taking SN. I have a lot of pills of each mentioned below, what do you guys think? Talking about SN, in the guide it is mentioned to take like 1 or 2 pills but was wondering what will happen if I take like a lot more? Thank you

1. Extraveral is in a group of drugs called barbiturates (bar-BIT-chur-ates). Extraveral slows the activity of your brain and nervous system.

Extraveral is used to treat or prevent seizures. It is also used short-term to treat insomnia, or as a sedative before surgery.

2. Bromazepam is a short-acting benzodiazepine with intermediate onset commonly used to treat panic disorders and severe anxiety

One of the benzodiazepines that is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders. It is a Schedule IV drug in the U.S. and Canada and under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances. It is a intermediate-acting benzodiazepine.

3. Sertraline is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) indicated to treat major depressive disorder, social anxiety disorder and many other psychiatric conditions.

4. Tianeptine is an atypical tricyclic antidepressant with antidepressant and anxiolytic effects primarily used to treat major depressive disorder.

5. Aripiprazole is an atypical antipsychotic used in the treatment of a wide variety of mood and psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia, bipolar I, major depressive disorder, irritability associated with autism, and Tourette's syndrome.

6. Valproic acid is an anticonvulsant used to control complex partial seizures and both simple and complex absence seizures.

E

endless_worry

Jun 20, 2023
Hey, I'm new here but I just wanted to ask if there's any difference between Food grade or Lab grade, whether one is more likely to be more potent than the other because access to Lab grade is all I have.
I have this same question. I found a source from a chem website. Says the purity is >|=97%. granular or powder form. Density is correct. I just want to make sure I'm ordering the right stuff before I shell out the money.

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023

I will pm you. Yeah it's really hard to find where to begin. I'm gathering all the links to buy them at same time. As I'm living with two other people I also have to make sure the delivery doesn't come to the door step. Lot's of issues here mate. Also I can't get myself to understand how to do the test to begin with. The tools (test kit). I don't know which one to buy either.

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I will pm you. Yeah it's really hard to find where to begin. I'm gathering all the links to buy them at same time. As I'm living with two other people I also have to make sure the delivery doesn't come to the door step. Lot's of issues here mate. Also I can't get myself to understand how to do the test to begin with. The tools (test kit). I don't know which one to buy either.

I am living with my parents then Imagine

Yes dude you can PM me right now, Or you wants me to pm you?