• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ffox

ffox

May 16, 2023
You need only antiemetic and benzos, my advice no need of beta blockers it's your choice to use it or not

Antiemetic helps you to avoid nausea and vomiting

Benzos is a sedative agent which can make you unconscious

As soon as you take sn you will feel like your heart racing which is like running fast so beta blocker help with that symptom but I won't recommend it because you can't take medication for every symptoms because too much medication will make you vomit

Below is the recommended protocol from the ppeh

You have to fast for minimum 8 hours but I would recommend 24 hours, drink minimal water as possible, before 2-3 hours no water

Make sure you have backup sn mix ready, if you vomit

IMG 0200
Thank you for the info! Though I'm still curious if the drink (water + SN) needs to be fresh or if I can make it like the day before and let it sit in my fridge? (I live alone so no chance of anyone else drinking it.)

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thank you for the info! Though I'm still curious if the drink (water + SN) needs to be fresh or if I can make it like the day before and let it sit in my fridge? (I live alone so no chance of anyone else drinking it.)
It should be fresh, I don't understand why you wanna put it inside fridge?

ffox

ffox

May 16, 2023
It should be fresh, I don't understand why you wanna put it inside fridge?
I was asking because I don't want to have any second thoughts while making the drink. I want to drink it and let it happen. But I can deal.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hey, I'm new here but I just wanted to ask if there's any difference between Food grade or Lab grade, whether one is more likely to be more potent than the other because access to Lab grade is all I have.

H

hdahsa

Jul 25, 2021
I had posted earlier about an entire family of four ctb using SN.

The family (man, wife and two young kids) checked into a hotel. Next day staff could not wake them and got suspicious so called the cops. All four were discovered dead with a bottle of SN and some cups with the leftover solution. No other pills or medicines were found. It was mentioned the Sn was purchased using the internet.

My point is that if the man fed his family the sn solution, then the kids most probably would not have taken any anti-emetics or other medicines. They had enough time to ctb and not be discovered. So it is possible to ctb using this method without any additional medication - you just need to ensure that you are not found (and can endure any pain of course).

• Wow
Reactions: CrappyMJ
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I had posted earlier about an entire family of four ctb using SN.

The family (man, wife and two young kids) checked into a hotel. Next day staff could not wake them and got suspicious so called the cops. All four were discovered dead with a bottle of SN and some cups with the leftover solution. No other pills or medicines were found. It was mentioned the Sn was purchased using the internet.

My point is that if the man fed his family the sn solution, then the kids most probably would not have taken any anti-emetics or other medicines. They had enough time to ctb and not be discovered. So it is possible to ctb using this method without any additional medication - you just need to ensure that you are not found (and can endure any pain of course).
I was wondering about that too, it seems like even when AE or anything else is taken, it doesn't necessarily mean that they'll not vomit nor does it guarantee any success which of course is where other factors like being found too soon come into play. If that case is true then taking SN with or without AE means you'll still CTB.

Last edited:
D

dannie58

May 26, 2023
Have there been any new sources for SN develop for those in the USA? Please DM me with any info. Thanks!

D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
I found out about SN a couple of weeks ago after reading the peaceful pill. Before that i was thinking about hanging myself but thank god i saw some videos and read this forum and discarted that other option due to its infinite chances of failure.

I got hold of one kilogram of sodium nitrite here in Brazil for really cheap. It was 40 reais (about 9 USD). Its widely avaible in many websites and marketplaces, fortunately theres no restriction for selling it here in brazil.

Now im just gonna research the other drugs i will need to avoid throwing up and i will probably be ready by next week.

I plan on getting fucked up this weekend, drinking as much as i can and going to as much parties i can find as a way of enjoying the few fun things of this world.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Hey
This is my first post on this forum. I've browsed SN threads and looked for an answer as to whether SN will remain usable for 2 years. If I keep it airtight and protected from light?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hey
This is my first post on this forum. I've browsed SN threads and looked for an answer as to whether SN will remain usable for 2 years. If I keep it airtight and protected from light?
From what I've seen, 3 years is usually how long it lasts if kept sealed tight from the supplier you bought it from.

Reactions: Vizzy and thot88
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I wanted to ask if Metpamid is a good choice as an AE since it's on Ebay and I can't really find any other AE elsewhere that I can get access right away.

H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
I wanted to ask if Metpamid is a good choice as an AE since it's on Ebay and I can't really find any other AE elsewhere that I can get access right away.
metoclopramide is one of the most recommended AEs for SN method, you're good.

edit: to be exact, the most recommended one lol

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
metoclopramide is one of the most recommended AEs for SN method, you're good.

edit: to be exact, the most recommended one lol
So you think I should get the one I found on Ebay because it's literally all I have found that I can get my hands by paying for. It's why I asked about it too since I do know Metoclopramide is the recommended AE with Domperidone not far behind it.

H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
So you think I should get the one I found on Ebay because it's literally all I have found that I can get my hands by paying for. It's why I asked about it too since I do know Metoclopramide is the recommended AE with Domperidone not far behind it.
i don't have any experience nor information about buying meds online. so i can't really help you, sorry. if finding original meds from Ebay a common thing and you believe it to be real, then you should give it a shot.

N

NoReasonToLive2023

Change and decay in all around I see
Jun 4, 2023
How would I acquire SN, I live in the UK. A cursory glance on Amazon makes me fear it's difficult....

Reactions: 90starve
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

H

Heated

Jun 7, 2023
New member looking for Ireland. If you are caught getting it delivered, what happens?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
New member looking for Ireland. If you are caught getting it delivered, what happens?
Most sources are located in the EU. Packages sent within the EU are not checked by customs.

Reactions: Heated
S

SetMeFree11

Jun 5, 2023
I live in Israel and can't find SN source.
Any country in the EU that I can travel to and easly buy it ?

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Hey guys, I have read many times on this forum how preparing a second glass of SN is essential in case of vomiting.
Yet reports state that people vomit despite having taken a proper dose of antiemitics.
Does this means drinking a second glass of SN is mandatory as soon as you puke, even if puking very little after several minutes ?

D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
Hey guys, I have read many times on this forum how preparing a second glass of SN is essential in case of vomiting.
Yet reports state that people vomit despite having taken a proper dose of antiemitics.
Does this means drinking a second glass of SN is mandatory as soon as you puke, even if puking very little after several minutes ?
According to the peaceful book yes. But if you puke after the second glass you should abort and try another day.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Nothing will happen because sn is not illegal and it is not a drug, it is a salt
I live in Israel and can't find SN source.
Any country in the EU that I can travel to and easly buy it ?
My question to you did you really search online for sN?

I can find sn in Israel in my 2 minutes google search
According to the peaceful book yes. But if you puke after the second glass you should abort and try another day.
No mostly you won't puke after taking second glass because your body stop fighting

Where did you read this send me the screenshot
Yes if you puke, it is recommended to take the second glass of sn just to be sure, mostly your body will stop fighting at some point

Last edited:
R

Robineas

May 31, 2023
I tried to order 1 kg SN from a source, they are asking for phone number to a "delivery man". It got me thinking. Do you guys know if SN requires some special type of hazard transport or is it viable for vendors to send it via DHL (for example) ?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I tried to order 1 kg SN from a source, they are asking for phone number to a "delivery man". It got me thinking. Do you guys know if SN requires some special type of hazard transport or is it viable for vendors to send it via DHL (for example) ?
I ordered 500 g from an EU country. I was not asked for a phone number when ordering online. On the outside of the package was a dangerous goods sticker. There were no problems at all. (I will not use it but throw it away.)

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

Nothing to worry just give your info

Sn is not a controlled substance and it is not illegal, it is just a salt

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
I Need to be sure that my sn Is still good before using because the package Is not airtight anymore, Is there any kind of test i can do?