• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023
Hi,
New to the forum, I have been unable to find a reliable supplier in the UK for Sodium Nitrite with purity of 95% or higher
alternatively may have to purchase from Alibaba however their shipping is expensive
Would appreciate if someone could assist in finding a reliable supplier who will deliver to UK and will not pass my details on to the Police to do a Welfare Check (as mentioned by a few members in the forum)
Thanks

Last edited:
N

NoReasonToLive2023

Change and decay in all around I see
Jun 4, 2023
I am also looking, I'd prefer this method to jumping because there's just not many tall buildings in the UK, and few of them have public access to the roof.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There was a source in the UK, but someone reported them. There are several sources in the EU. If they don´t ship directly to the UK, you can rent an MBE address in any EU country and get the package forwarded to the UK or you better pick it up there. This avoids trouble with UK customs.

N

NoReasonToLive2023

Jun 4, 2023
Removed.

Last edited:
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Is this the stuff?
I would quickly remove the post and the url and only use it in private.
Also, unfortunately,
  • This product is a chemical and requires you to have an SE credit account.
  • Please note that this is different to a website ordering account. Please contact us to arrange this for you.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter
N

NoReasonToLive2023

Jun 4, 2023
I would quickly remove the post and the url and only use it in private.
Also, unfortunately,
  • This product is a chemical and requires you to have an SE credit account.
  • Please note that this is different to a website ordering account. Please contact us to arrange this for you.

Fucking arseholes.

H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023
I found a website in Malaysia that sell SN, they requested my Name, Address and Phone Number which I stupidly provided, checkout is through Shopify, I am panicking that my details will be passed on to the Police to do a Welfare Check, does anyone know this website?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I found a website in Malaysia that sell SN, they requested my Name, Address and Phone Number which I stupidly provided, checkout is through Shopify, I am panicking that my details will be passed on to the Police to do a Welfare Check, does anyone know this website?

I'd relax
I doubt very much a business in Malaysia is passing on details of those who try to buy a product that they sell to the police.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I would reduce the risk by ordering in an EU country or better buy it there in person.

H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023
I would reduce the risk by ordering in an EU country or better buy it there in person.
Thank you for the suggestion, what EU country in particular would deliver to UK with minimal issues with Customs? Thanks
I'd relax
I doubt very much a business in Malaysia is passing on details of those who try to buy a product that they sell to the police.
Thank you for the reassurance

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Thank you for the suggestion, what EU country in particular would deliver to UK with minimal issues with Customs? Thanks
None of the EU sources I know ships to the UK. That´s why I suggested several times in other threads to use MBE or any other mailforwarding service.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
None of the EU sources I know ships to the UK. That´s why I suggested several times in other threads to use MBE or any other mailforwarding service.
What is an MBE ?

H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023
Thank you for the recommendation, Can you please let me know the steps of how to use the MBE service to have the SN delivered from EU to my UK address? thanks

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
No
Don't waste your time on this
I have a list of suppliers in Europe. I contacted them all and they won't ALSO it is a controlled substance that will not get through customs. Only way which I doubt will work anyway because the company won't have trading history, is to set up a company and apply for a license. There are a number of zUK suppliers but they can only sell to legitimate businesses

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
It's very simple. Search google for MBE stores in countries where there are SN sources. Each MBE store has different prices for renting an address.
they won't ALSO it is a controlled substance that will not get through customs.
If you are concerned about customs, it would be best to travel to an EU country where you can buy SN.

Last edited:
H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023
No
Don't waste your time on this
I have a list of suppliers in Europe. I contacted them all and they won't ALSO it is a controlled substance that will not get through customs. Only way which I doubt will work anyway because the company won't have trading history, is to set up a company and apply for a license. There are a number of zUK suppliers but they can only sell to legitimate businesses
Thank you for the info, I found a website in Malaysia (top result when searched on Google) that sell SN, do you think I would have issues with UK Customs? Thanks
It's very simple. Search google for MBE stores in countries where there are SN sources. Each MBE store has different prices for renting an address.

If you are concerned about customs, it would be best to travel to an EU country where you can buy SN.
I am unable to travel due to personal circumstances, is there a way to have the SN delivered to UK?

Last edited:
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
As I have already said you will not get this through customs.. I know the supplier in Malaysia. It will not get through customs. It is a controlled substance that requires a business and a license. You will need to have an appropriate established business and have applied for a license. ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHANCE. But its your money. Not only will you lose the money but will probably face charges, or at the very least confiscation and welfare checks
Thank you for the info, I found a website in Malaysia (top result when searched on Google) that sell SN, do you think I would have issues with UK Customs? Thanks

I am unable to travel due to personal circumstances, is there a way to have the SN delivered to UK?
Reply above

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
If an MBE store accepts forwarding to the UK, yes. But UK customs would be involved. I don't know how strict UK customs is. Another member had SN shipped to Australia and had no problems with customs. I´m not trying to convince you. It´s your decision and your risk. To be honest, I personally wouldn't take the risk.

Last edited:
H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023
As I have already said you will not get this through customs.. I know the supplier in Malaysia. It will not get through customs. It is a controlled substance that requires a business and a license. You will need to have an appropriate established business and have applied for a license. ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHANCE. But its your money. Not only will you lose the money but will probably face charges, or at the very least confiscation and welfare checks

Reply above
Thank you for the advice, what other options are there to get SN?

H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023

Reply above
I contacted a supplier on Alibaba, asked if they are able to label it under another chemical name in order for it to pass UK Customs (as mentioned on this forum) was told that they are able to label it as polishing powder, I don't want to get scammed and loose money and not receive SN and also face charges as mentioned in your post, does this sound legit?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I contacted a supplier on Alibaba, asked if they are able to label it under another chemical name in order for it to pass UK Customs (as mentioned on this forum) was told that they are able to label it as polishing powder, I don't want to get scammed and loose money and not receive SN and also face charges as mentioned in your post, does this sound legit?
I can give you a source in eu message me

Mostly Alibaba don't scam people, I have purchased a lot of things from them

Last edited:
H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023

Hi Vizzy i have messaged you, thank you for taking the time to assist me

Reactions: Vizzy
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023

Eu won't deliver outside EU. I called them all. They will only ship to EU.
Eu won't deliver to UK.
Again its up to you. If they are willing to lie about contents, how can you trust it is pure grade?

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Eu won't deliver outside EU. I called them all.

Eu won't deliver to UK.

Again its up to you. If they are willing to lie about contents, how can you trust it is pure grade?
I think the website I know they deliver, it is from Poland

You can talk with them