• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Eu won't deliver outside EU. I called them all.

Eu won't deliver to UK.

Again its up to you. If they are willing to lie about contents, how can you trust it is pure grade?
That is exactly my thought as well

Why they lie about the contents because of the customs, they will just change the package name but the sn will be real

You can't send sn in international shipping but sn is not illegal so alibaba will change the name of the package to fool the customs because mostly customs will not open all the packages only the suspicious once

Please have faith in alibaba, I know they are from China but they are doing real business, those companies are certified, verified and background checks done before adding to the alibaba platform, I have near had bad experience purchasing from alibaba always genuine
No
Don't waste your time on this
I have a list of suppliers in Europe. I contacted them all and they won't ALSO it is a controlled substance that will not get through customs. Only way which I doubt will work anyway because the company won't have trading history, is to set up a company and apply for a license. There are a number of zUK suppliers but they can only sell to legitimate businesses
Sn is not a controlled substance as it is not illegal to posses sn, it is not a drug it is just a salt

You don't need a company to get sn lol,

Where did you get the info that sn is a controlled substance? Lol
I'm based in Malaysia. Can easily order it through a shopping app. Anybody has any good ideas om how I can help, without getting into legal trouble - I'm open to assist re-sending from here.
You can help it is not illegal but shipping will be expensive from Malaysia to Europe

Problem is not the shipping, it is the customs even though sn is not illegal you can't send sn in international delivery because it is restricted goods not illegal goods ( huge difference) but mostly sn will be delivered to the people without any problem some will be unlucky
No
Don't waste your time on this
I have a list of suppliers in Europe. I contacted them all and they won't ALSO it is a controlled substance that will not get through customs. Only way which I doubt will work anyway because the company won't have trading history, is to set up a company and apply for a license. There are a number of zUK suppliers but they can only sell to legitimate businesses
These are the controlled substances list of UK, please check

I don't see sodium nitrite in the list

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Why they lie about the contents because of the customs, they will just change the package name but the sn will be real

You can't send sn in international shipping but sn is not illegal so alibaba will change the name of the package to fool the customs because mostly customs will not open all the packages only the suspicious once

Please have faith in alibaba, I know they are from China but they are doing real business, those companies are certified, verified and background checks done before adding to the alibaba platform, I have near had bad experience purchasing from alibaba always genuine

Sn is not a controlled substance as it is not illegal to posses sn, it is not a drug it is just a salt

You can help it is not illegal but shipping will be expensive from Malaysia to Europe

Problem is not the shipping, it is the customs even though sn is not illegal you can't send sn in international delivery because it is restricted goods not illegal goods ( huge difference) but mostly sn will be delivered to the people without any problem some will be unlucky

Erm...... you are wrong

Vizzy you again are wrong. In the UK if you want to buy and also in Europe you have to be a business. I have spent weeks trying to find a solution. AFAIK you are not even in the UK. I have spoken to a number -4 because I forgot Portugal- and they will not ship to the UK. European Union only. I have no problem with alivaba. I've bought loads of stuff but I prefer indiamart. For me, its not worth the risk. Whilst I get prescription drugs and have only been questioned once, I know that it depends if your parcel is randomly selected for scrutiny.

Name ONE person in the UK that has received SN tmfrom abroad in the last 3 months. NADA.

And OP regarding a license an SN. Taken from same government site

If a member of the general public requests to purchase a regulated substance above the concentration threshold, you should:

1. Ask to see their Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence and associated photographic ID.
  2. Compare the photograph to the customer.
  3. Verify the photographic ID reference against the ID reference on the front page of the licence.
  4. Check the product being purchased is allowed as part of the licence conditions: substance, concentration, volume.
  5. Record the transaction details in the table on the back of the licence.
  6. If it is a regulated poison and you are not a registered pharmacist or operating under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, refuse the sale. If it is a regulated poison and you are a registered pharmacist, or operating under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, enter the transaction details into your poisons register.
If the transaction is suspicious or unusual in any way:

More information on suspicious transactions is provided below.

Guidance to assist you in checking a licence is available.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Erm...... you are wrong

Vizzy you again are wrong. In the UK if you want to buy and also in Europe you have to be a business. I have spent weeks trying to find a solution. AFAIK you are not even in the UK. I have spoken to a number -4 because I forgot Portugal- and they will not ship to the UK. European Union only. I have no problem with alivaba. I've bought loads of stuff but I prefer indiamart. For me, its not worth the risk. Whilst I get prescription drugs and have only been questioned once, I know that it depends if your parcel is randomly selected for scrutiny.

Name ONE person in the UK that has received SN tmfrom abroad in the last 3 months. NADA.

And OP regarding a license an SN. Taken from same government site

If a member of the general public requests to purchase a regulated substance above the concentration threshold, you should:

1. Ask to see their Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence and associated photographic ID.
  2. Compare the photograph to the customer.
  3. Verify the photographic ID reference against the ID reference on the front page of the licence.
  4. Check the product being purchased is allowed as part of the licence conditions: substance, concentration, volume.
  5. Record the transaction details in the table on the back of the licence.
  6. If it is a regulated poison and you are not a registered pharmacist or operating under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, refuse the sale. If it is a regulated poison and you are a registered pharmacist, or operating under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, enter the transaction details into your poisons register.
If the transaction is suspicious or unusual in any way:

More information on suspicious transactions is provided below.

Guidance to assist you in checking a licence is available.

I am not wrong

Please read that list again, there are two categories one is regulated substance and another one is reportable substance

Sn is in reportable substance, reportable substance and regulated substance there is a huge difference

Sn become reportable substance only if you buy in huge quantities, 100 grams is not a reportable substance

IMG 0301

I guess you spoke to the wrong suppliers, not everyone gonna do international shipping only some will do

Still sn is not a controlled substance in uk and it is not illegal for buying small quantities, you ain't going to prison for buying 100gm of SN

IMG 0302

Sn is in the reportable substance list even before law was arrested in Canada so how you justify that because people bought from law even when it was in the reportable substances before, I just don't understand

Law was shipping from Canada so how his sn cleared the UK customs because it is international shipping too

Sn is not added to the reported substance after law was arrested, it was in the list before still a lot of uk people bought it

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I am not wrong

Please read that list again, there are two categories one is regulated substance and another one is reportable substance

Sn is in reportable substance, reportable substance and regulated substance there is a huge difference

Sn become reportable substance only if you buy in huge quantities, 100 grams is not a reportable substance

View attachment 113960

I guess you spoke to the wrong suppliers, not everyone gonna do international shipping only some will do

Still sn is not a controlled substance in uk and it is not illegal for buying small quantities, you ain't going to prison for buying 100gm of SN

View attachment 113961

Sn is in the reportable substance list even before law was arrested in Canada so how you justify that because people bought from law even when it was in the reportable substances before, I just don't understand

Law was shipping from Canada so how his sn cleared the UK customs because it is international shipping too

Sn is not added to the reported substance after law was arrested, it was in the list before still a lot of uk people bought it
Ok well. Whatever. You cannot buy as an individual in the uk. I will not take the risk of customs. Its also registered under controlled substances as salt. But obviously you have tried and been successful bringing to the UK.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Ok well. Whatever. You cannot buy as an individual in the uk. I will not take the risk of customs. Its also registered under controlled substances as salt. But obviously you have tried and been successful bringing to the UK.
SN is not a controlled substance and it is not illegal, yes you can't ship from another country that's true because it is a restricted goods to ship

In most of the western countries you can't buy SN as a individual that's why they get it shipped from other countries

Shipping sn into UK is not new thing, 100gms is not a big deal because law did it and he was using international shipping from Canada

Customs won't check all the packages, yes sometimes if you are unlucky customs can seize your package that's the risk you are taking when you ship products from another country, I think most of the sn packages are delivered without any problems and no one is going to prison for that

If sn is a controlled substance, why police didn't arrest the individuals who had sn when they did the welfare checks because it is not a controlled substance

suicideready

suicideready

Jun 2, 2023
Hi,
New to the forum, I have been unable to find a reliable supplier in the UK for Sodium Nitrite with purity of 95% or higher
alternatively may have to purchase from Alibaba however their shipping is expensive
Would appreciate if someone could assist in finding a reliable supplier who will deliver to UK and will not pass my details on to the Police to do a Welfare Check (as mentioned by a few members in the forum)
Thanks
Not sure.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
SN is not a controlled substance and it is not illegal, yes you can't ship from another country that's true because it is a restricted goods to ship

In most of the western countries you can't buy SN as a individual that's why they get it shipped from other countries

Shipping sn into UK is not new thing, 100gms is not a big deal because law did it and he was using international shipping from Canada

Customs won't check all the packages, yes sometimes if you are unlucky customs can seize your package that's the risk you are taking when you ship products from another country, I think most of the sn packages are delivered without any problems and no one is going to prison for that

If sn is a controlled substance, why police didn't arrest the individuals who had sn when they did the welfare checks because it is not a controlled substance
Oh my god. Give it up. This is just madness. Don't you have more important things to do? Obsessive behaviour is unbecoming

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Oh my god. Give it up. This is just madness. Don't you have more important things to do? Obsessive behaviour is unbecoming
Okay let's don't get personal which I don't like

This is a forum for everyone to say their points so I am saying mine!

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Dunno why people are claiming it will definitely get seized by customs. Hundreds got ICs through, much of it unchecked.

The problem is finding a source, not delivery.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Hey i am from India. Can someone help me get my hands on sn or n whether in India or international supplier that ships to India?

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
I'm also from UK and I'm also looking into acquiring SN (somehow). Anyone able to PM me, please? 😊

Reactions: Deathisbetter
F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
Another here having great difficulty sourcing a UK supplier. Every outlet will only sell to businesses or education institutions and requires a declaration of use.
Anyone tried the DW markets? Any fortunes finding a supplier?

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
please keep me in mind if anybody ever finds a source!

D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
They have stores in all countries. Many members have used this option.
this is cool
I'm based in Malaysia. Can easily order it through a shopping app. Anybody has any good ideas om how I can help, without getting into legal trouble - I'm open to assist re-sending from here.
you are a legend thanks for helping people :)

H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023
I placed my order for SN yesterday online, what should I say to the Police if I get a Welfare Check?

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I placed my order for SN yesterday online, what should I say to the Police if I get a Welfare Check?
Did you get if from Malaysia ? I would buy some raw meat and freeze it, then if they come round you can show them the meat that you wanted to cure, tell them it tasted like salt so you gave up and threw away the SN.

H

HoldMeDown

Jun 8, 2023
Did you get if from Malaysia ? I would buy some raw meat and freeze it, then if they come round you can show them the meat that you wanted to cure, tell them it tasted like salt so you gave up and threw away the SN.
Thank you for the advice, can the Police Section me under the Mental Health Act as I had a Welfare Check last year as well?

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Thank you for the advice, can the Police Section me under the Mental Health Act as I had a Welfare Check last year as well?
For curing meat, no. It's not illegal, say the meat tasted awful 👍

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
and don't get bullied into handing over the SN! >:(
Exactly, tell them you mixed it together with a bucket of water for your meat that tasted bad and you tipped it away.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
since SN is legal, yet controlled in UK - can police still seize it from you if they find you in possession? would you need to provide proof of license/ business?

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
since SN is legal, yet controlled in UK - can police still seize it from you if they find you in possession? would you need to provide proof of license/ business?
Nothing illegal curing meat, just play dumb and say you bought it from the first place that you found because you wanted to try curing meat, how could they prove anything different? They can't seize it from you when you have "used it" and tipped it down the sink. They can't bully you for doing nothing wrong.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Nothing illegal curing meat, just play dumb and say you bought it from the first place that you found because you wanted to try curing meat, how could they prove anything different? They can't seize it from you when you have "used it" and tipped it down the sink. They can't bully you for doing nothing wrong.
yeah i can see this working for welfare checks - but on the off chance that they look into it further? it's illegal to be in possession of/ acquire SN if you're a general member of the public right?

perhaps i'm just thinking too much into this - our police force are quite useless a lot of the time anyway - but it's always good to be sure.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
yeah i can see this working for welfare checks - but on the off chance that they look into it further? it's illegal to be in possession of/ acquire SN if you're a general member of the public right?

perhaps i'm just thinking too much into this - our police force are quite useless a lot of the time anyway - but it's always good to be sure.
You didn't know that it was illegal to be in possession, did you fake a form? No you didn't, you ordered it and it arrived. You are right, our police force couldn't give a toss, they just follow orders. Try not to overthink things. You are just lucky if you can get hold of it. Curing meat is not a crime.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
You didn't know that it was illegal to be in possession, did you fake a form? No you didn't, you ordered it and it arrived. You are right, our police force couldn't give a toss, they just follow orders. Try not to overthink things. You are just lucky if you can get hold of it. Curing meat is not a crime.
okay yeah, you've eased my mind on this a lot :)