• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
last night i attempted:
1 hour before - paracetamol
45 mins before - domperidone 3 x 10g and propranolol
30 min before - 3 valiums
took a couple mg melatonin and smoked some weed about 5/10 mins before
SN drink - 20gm in 50ml water

i'm so confused, i woke up this morning a bit drowsy but thats it.. didnt throw up, wasnt found or anything. the SN is 99.999% pure and its from a source that ive been told about on here. i had eaten a substantial meal about 7 hours before so im not sure if that was the problem? but i'll be trying again tonight and will fast for much longer
could anyone tell me where they think i might have messed up?
the only major side effect i have is i have pretty bad diarrhea now

G

Gabriel21

May 31, 2022
last night i attempted:
1 hour before - paracetamol
45 mins before - domperidone 3 x 10g and propranolol
30 min before - 3 valiums
took a couple mg melatonin and smoked some weed about 5/10 mins before
SN drink - 20gm in 50ml water

i'm so confused, i woke up this morning a bit drowsy but thats it.. didnt throw up, wasnt found or anything. the SN is 99.999% pure and its from a source that ive been told about on here. i had eaten a substantial meal about 7 hours before so im not sure if that was the problem? but i'll be trying again tonight and will fast for much longer
could anyone tell me where they think i might have messed up?
the only major side effect i have is i have pretty bad diarrhea now
Did you get it from ic? And you suppose to fast for 8 hours without food .

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
Did you get it from ic? And you suppose to fast for 8 hours without food .
yes from ic, yeah i guess i just assumed the one hours wouldn't make a difference but will make sure i fast about 9-10 hours this time
Wow, I can't believe it didn't work. This is odd. How long did you fall asleep for?
i know... about 10-11 hours i think

I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
should i up to 25g this time? rather than 20? i thought 20 would be ok as im pretty small, only weigh about 54kg

could i ask what your regimen was?
I did it on impulse, I didn't really fast but had small meals the day I took it, I remember taking some bromopride (a generic alternative for meto) and some benzos (clonazepam) prior, then taking 1/3 cup of sn mixed in about 75ml of water, that was enough for me to pass out in like 10 minutes and be hospitalized, I only failed cause I was found too soon and hospitalized right after
I needed intubation and an oxygen balloon for some days after, or my blood saturation of oxygen wouldn't rise and I'd probably go from it later on
I did it on impulse, I didn't really fast but had small meals the day I took it, I remember taking some bromopride (a generic alternative for meto) and some benzos (clonazepam) prior, then taking 1/3 cup of sn mixed in about 75ml of water, that was enough for me to pass out in like 10 minutes and be hospitalized, I only failed cause I was found too soon and hospitalized right after

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
Yea I would up the dose to 25g. Also, did the SN drink taste salty and nasty (so you know you have the legitimate product)?
it tasted nasty, i cant say if it was a salty taste but it was extremely bitter
Have you tested the SN ? Did the blood turn brown ? Have you ever opened the SN before and did you leave it open for a long time ?
no never opened it before, opened it an hour before drinking it in order to mix it. i didn't test it just as i trusted the source since its where everyone else seems to be getting it from atm, but do i just get some of my blood and put it in the sn and see if the blood turns bown?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Mix a few drops of blood with SN. If the blood turns brown, the SN should be ok. Did you check the expiry date ? Was the SN stored too warm or exposed to sunlight ?

I don´t know if Melatonin and weed is a good idea. I would strictly follow the guide and not add anything to it

Last edited:
I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
Mix a few drops of blood with SN. If the blood turns brown, the SN should be ok. Did you check the expiry date ? Was the SN stored too warm or exposed to sunlight ?

I don´t know if Melatonin and weed is a good idea. I would strictly follow the guide and not add anything to it
expiry date is oct 2025, no it was stored in a cool dark place. will do a blood test now
yeah i guess i should skip those steps out, was just using them as ways to make me fall asleep quicker
Stupid question. But did you accidentally order Nitrate isntead of Nitrite? It has happened I believe. I just had to ask.
definitely sodium nitrite, fair question to ask though

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
i cant manage to get enough blood out to do a blood test, i got the tiniest bit out and it did look brownish so im hoping for the best. been searching the site for others who have got sn from ic and they seemed to be successful so im trusting its legit
would people recommend an antacid as well?

Last edited:
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
That's very unusual. 20gm in water on a fast too. Bitter taste and not sure if it's salty? Very strange. People have died when they didn't fast on a lower dose so SN is a wild card apparently. I'd see that as divine intervention but I'm crazy.