• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
What I've come to understand based on the PPeH and SN Bible, I'm feeling more confident in how, but it's probably going to be awhile before I can get past si and guilt. I'd still like to get everyones opinions on the plan/info thus far, though:

Goal: SN hypemic hypoxia (blood o2 transportation failure)
Shelf-life: arguably SN lasts a few years (or even indefinitely if stored properly, according to PPeH)/ needed supplies roughly 1-5 years after purchase
Symptoms: lethargy, confusion, intoxication, nausea, vomiting, drop in bp, loss in consciousness
Length: 40min to few hours
Location: Area I will be left alone for at least 12 hours, won't have an intervention
Need: AE (required), PPI (not 100% required, preferred), bBlock (not 100% required, preferred), BZD
Avoid: food, drinks, alcohol, other substances not needed

Day 1 (prep):
  1. Draft emails/texts (including police)
  2. Fast! Fast! Fast!
  3. 1x10mg AE (8hr), 1x10mg AE (16hr), 1x10mg AE (24hr)
Day 2 (xxx):
  1. Fast! Fast! Fast! (No food, no drink for 8hrs min/24hrs preferred)
  2. 1x10mg AE (8hr), 1x10mg AE (16hr)
  3. 1000mg painkiller (23hr)
  4. Test SN purity with strips and blood (23hr)
  5. Mix 2-3 cups of SN, 17.5g SN stirred thoroughly in 35mL water (23hr)
  6. Crush bBlocker and 600mg BZD, mix in as little water as possible (23hr)
  7. 4 antacids/PPI (23hr)
  8. Send scheduled emails/texts (23hr 15min)
  9. 3x10mg AE (23hr 15min)
  10. Drink bBlocker/BZD (23hr 15 min)
  11. Drink SN quickly (24hr)
  12. Lay back, wait, keep extra cups handy if vomit occurs
According to the most recent PPeH, if you're unable to get the preferred AE, you can use dramamine/gravol. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm already struggling to find a way to get bBlockers and BZD sent to the U.S. in a non-sketchy way. So, I'm open to suggestions about that too. Thanks!

Last edited:
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
looks good. You're not using any painkillers? Tylenol would be good to add. Benzos relax but don't really help headaches tho they help muscular pain and tummy issues
looks good. You're not using any painkillers? Tylenol would be good to add. Benzos relax but don't really help headaches tho they help muscular pain and tummy issues
Oh sorry I do see that in step 3. It looks good.

I personally wouldn't want to notify the police just in case I failed. I wouldn't want to get locked up, but that's just me and I'm sure it all depends on everyone's personal situation as to whether they want to notify the police ahead of time.

homesoon.

homesoon.

Apr 15, 2024
I plan on taking 1000mg of Tylenol a bit before starting the procedure to help! I'd love to find a good BZD (benzo) and bBlocker, especially to help with heart rate/sedation since I'm already an anxious person. But, a lot of online pharmacies don't look reliable and there's the issue of getting it through U.S. customs, yuck.

homesoon.

homesoon.

Apr 15, 2024
Oh sorry I do see that in step 3. It looks good.

I personally wouldn't want to notify the police just in case I failed. I wouldn't want to get locked up, but that's just me and I'm sure it all depends on everyone's personal situation as to whether they want to notify the police ahead of time.
It's okay! The only reason I've considered notifying police is so that none of my loved ones find me; I know how it feels and don't want to put that extra trauma on their shoulders. If, and when, I send out any emails or texts, I plan on scheduling them out far enough that I can successfully cbt without intervention or realize that it failed and choose what to do about it (e.g., cancel the emails or calls, get help).

Reactions: Praestat_Mori