• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suicidalpushpop

suicidalpushpop

Sep 14, 2022
Who are you talking to? This is a very old thread. Any "bullies" are long gone. No one is censoring anything. Clearly, this thread has been read and reacted to. Your best friend "Freelifexit" is the bully. And you said you're just like him. I thought you were going to do partial hanging? What happened? I don't think you should try SN, it seems to always have you frazzled. We're a "sausage cult". Why don't you and Freelifexit leave us alone. I really think your attitude is abhorrent. It's clear that you hate us for wanting an easy way out, and an easier way out than hanging. Sorry that you feel like we don't talk about any negative cases with SN but we do a lot. And yes, it's fear of mine and others that we'll wake up with a giant headache, but it's because people like you keep claiming that cases such as this are the norm when it's not. Like I said, SN is clearly not for you because you constantly have so much hostility toward it and it's clear that you don't feel comfortable with it. So you don't have to be part of the sausage club. Again you admitted on another thread that you hated the fact that people would rather use SN rather than hang. Just stop.
i didn't realize it was an old thread. does anyone know if the person was successful in their second attempt
are you sure it was with sn?
not positive. it may have accidentally been NITRATE. he's ctb now so can't confirm

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
i didn't realize it was an old thread. does anyone know if the person was successful in their second attempt

not positive. it may have accidentally been NITRATE. he's ctb now so can't confirm
No, they were not successful in their second attempt. :-( And again, their product did not look like actual Sodium Nitrite.

M

Mephistopheles

Oct 5, 2022
This is a bummer. SN was my next plan of action. Is it because the dose was too little? What's an adequate amount for it to be lethal ?

A

almostdone

Oct 5, 2022
Just spent like 15 minutes reading the thread. tl;dr they didn't have SN, they had epsom salt, nobody knows how they ended up with epsom salt instead of SN because nobody else has had an issue with IC as a source, but they ordered again and actually received SN. As far as I can tell, they never posted again after receiving legitimate SN so I think they ctb

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
I got so scared reading this thread, I had no plans to open up my SN container but I did and found my SN doesn't look like theirs. Its slightly off yellow and not as grainy as the one OP had. I am dead sure OP was given something else in place of SN that's why they failed twice.

Reactions: Sick of it all
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
I wasn't totally sure about IC, so I ordered from IC and then from a chemical supply company. I tasted some from the chemical company and it was ultra salty. I don't want to unseal the IC bag until its time but may just mix the 2 together when its time, to be sure.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I got so scared reading this thread, I had no plans to open up my SN container but I did and found my SN doesn't look like theirs. Its slightly off yellow and not as grainy as the one OP had. I am dead sure OP was given something else in place of SN that's why they failed twice.
Whatever picture was shared was Epsom salt.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
IC is not FAKE. They know what they are providing. It has been tested time and time again.

Poison is the lowest success? That's odd. Doesn't seem like this one is being that attention is being brought to it by all sorts of different angles including poison control making articles warning about the dangers of SN.

2 grams is a lethal dose but we should not come on here telling people '3 is enough' because then they will start trying to take only 3 grams which will possibly keep you alive for HOURS while you vomit over and over, go through an extreme headache, and have time to call for help. We should follow what we KNOW have worked time and time again.

if you google "what color is Sodium Nitrite it says "yellowish white"

Why would IC be "trolling" when MANY of people have used this product already and they have another website where they sell regulators?

There is NO proof that anyone has been left "brain dead" from Sodium Nitrite or "Paralyzed"

"We have ZERO proof that they CTB successfully" for many of users, YES we do. We knew their real names and have found their obituaries.
A lot of these users who come on here were active EVERY single day just about for months sometimes years, say they just drank sn, and never log back on.

"If you have access to cocaine why not OD on that hard drug? I'd trust it more than some sausage cult." Idk? Maybe because cocaine doesn't kill you that easily, it can cause
Heart attacks, Strokes and Multiple organ failures which has already been documented. It's illegal and hard to acquire for most people and it isn't a good method to commit suicide with? It is probably extremely painful?

People usually survive from Fentanyl because they are given an ANTIDOTE called NARCAN.

Why would you assume that methemoglobinemia would cause worse pain than hanging? Hanging can and in a lot of cases DOES leave people brain dead and paralyzed.
If you know how to do full suspension properly it can be very quick.. you can go unconscious in under 15 seconds.. you are still risking WAY more damage and ending up in a WAY worse situation if you fail..

I understand people being skeptical but goodness. If the method doesn't appeal to you, don't use it.
Thank you, that information was very precious to me. And MUCH MORE effective at showing me wring than calling me a pro lifer fear monger.

I'm surprised that people gave their real name here, we're told to be cautious. Were they close friends to you & you found their orbituary? Or you heard? From a trusted close friend?

I spent an entire week years ago to search every methods. OD with pills was at the very bottom of the list. Not worth trying because of the low chance of success, even though it's the easiest. I bought a big section about methods in my web site. The best was shotgun, not 100% guaranteed and sheer carnage if failed. I ended up picking old age. But I can't suffer relentless assault & agony anymore... My new beggining in a new home is worse!

I constantly want to scream in pain from the moment I wake up.

Constantly strangled by my own tongue from an allergic reaction that people die off instantly? Not fair... To be immortal... Just to stare at life passing by...

How do you explain that IC photos weren't yellow like another photo?

They also cell grey celtic salt but it doesn't look like that either.

I'd like to figure out why SN failed her kindly, without accusing her of lying & other insults.

Can we show mercy to a dying person? If we can't and bully... Then maybe we really are the monsters pro lifers think we are.

I want to trust SN and IC, I really do. But I always ALWAYS get at least 1 rare side effect and need to know what they are to prepare.

And she needs help to succeed. She's not trying to discourage anyone from trying SN, she tried twice and SHE'S discouraged.

What do you think went wrong?

I yhink it'sc20g ibstead of 25g. Letying it air out for 1h... And someone said she took something that might have protected her? I suspect celiac. Grains destroy the gut & make it hard to absorb anything.

If it's celuac she's in sheer agony.

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Whatever picture was shared was Epsom salt.
I have experience with anhydrous magnesium sulfate so I didn't think her photo was that but yeah. Hydrated magnesium sulfate does look a like what OP there had.
Still can't imagine the horror OP went through. Imagine ordering SN. Never seen it before. Follow the method. Take the salt and then wake up unharmed twice. That's a fate worse than death or life.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I think I tadted epsom salt before & was kinda sweet, not bitter.

Her salt photo looks like other sn photo and IC's website. Someone posted a photo of another site called IC and I freaked, but the bag wasn't sn at all.

Can someone confirm IC's taste before ctb? I guess we can wait for a time someone us fully ready.

A

akirat9

γ‚¨γ‚―γƒˆγƒͺをン
Sep 23, 2022
i pay for sn better kill me i make sure follow all direction guide
i trying to die not live

Reactions: Sick of it all
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Nt sre Y o.p recvd negtve batch bt IC r gnuine

Mltple ppl hve c.t.b wth IC - 1 of th/ mst recnt ws @PigeonDreamzz whse ctb ws cnfirmd I.r.l

Hve persnlly ordrd IC s.n & testd wth aqurm strps whch also testd postve
Thank you for the reassurance based on personal experience & not the insults of paranoid seaguls.
i pay for sn better kill me i make sure follow all direction guide
i trying to die not live
I'll order 2 bags for vomit & failure. I don't think I can fully follow the guide. I might end up puking from the anti vomit like someone else, before he could take sn. But I feel like I should to increase the low percentage of success from OD in general...

I'm scared to die. I'm even more scared to live more crippled. I desperately need to know. I wish I had N. I wish my SI came in a dream... And told me that I fought enough... That he's sorry... But can't anymore... *Tears* or I wish a pro lifer helped me remove the poison from my home but they prefer to bully than believe me. Not here... Not here...

Raaaaa the acid poison is in my tears! It's agony to cry

Last edited:
M

Mtnwildflowers

-
Jan 14, 2022
I have two bottles from DD, one opened, and from what I remember it's very white, not yellow at all. Anyone opened DD product and found the same?

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I think it can be somewhat yellowish and still be ok. Others can correct me if I'm wrong. I've never opened mine to look.
Stop the bullying, seriously. Censoring anything bad about SN is the reason I can't trust it!

I believe she was sincere and you've been cruel.

No wonder I heard reports of people sneaking back in under a new account, instead to say that SN failed.

people calling you a liar and prolifer is disgusting.

My friend tried to warn of downsides and was brutally bullied too.

If SN doesn't work or IC is fake, we need to know.

But if you keep torturing people they'll leave the site instead to warn us

Poison is the lowest success of all CTB methods. Why is SN working 100% when even a shotgun can fail. Denial & wishful thinking.

Failure is traumatic! We need warnings. It's easier to bypass SI if we can survive so maybe it's a good thing.

I need the source for the clumpy yellow photo? I:m in canada

Maybe it didn't work due to ansorbtions problems like celiac.

If it works by oxidation, then it'd fail for me because I take enough viramin C for pain... I'd even survive a nuclear bomb radiation... I guess I should avoid C for minimum 3 days before SN. Probably a week. But I don't think I could bear the pain.

I really need the bullying to stop. It's disgusting. She's one of us, she kindly asked for help & warned us.

I'd try to double the dose since her body is hood at detoxing poison. Maybe eat stuff that causes constipation as last meal? Vitamin c & magnesium have a laxative effect, so veggies makes me poop a lot.

I had anemia & hypiglycemia for years & my body knows how to compensate. I survived many things impossible to survive.

Some people SI are overly activated by chronic traumas.

Bullying those people as lying troll pro lifers fear mongerers... It's cruel.

Shit fails. Prepare yourself mentally. I'll order 2 bags for that reason.

Do we have other soyrces than IC & DD? I'm in canada.

I'm pro death. Pro murder. But bullying our own people is going too far. I understand that denial & anger is a reaction to grief.

But we all need to understand that no method is 100% effective and people tried to die for years. They are desperate, in pain, and deserve compassion.

Just go ahead and try your SN. People who don't dare to try can't criticize someone who tried twice. Try it and tell us.

I don't think we should go under 25g, but was told it was overkill to compensate for the vomit. 3g should be enough. Or 25g held 15 minutes before puking.

I agree that the color is white not yellow

So please pm her & me a yellow real DN source.

If IC is trolling us, we need to know. But if we bully people off the site, or scare them silent before they even try to warn us... We'll lose hundreds of dollars on false hope.

I need to know.

If I should hang instead of this miraculous way... I need to know. If I get brain damaged either way or suffer 8h in agony for no death... I need to know.

We have ZERO proof that they CTB successfully. They might be locked in psych wards for months!

They might feel too shamed to come back.

She was kind enough to bother sharing... We should verify our source & know that nothing is 100% sure. People survived jumping off a plane with no parachute. She can survive SN. Women are used to compensate for blood loss or blood problems.

Killing ourselves 100% sure with salt... Really? When people survived fentanil?

If you have access to cocaine why not OD on that hard drug? I'd trust it more than some sausage cult.

Don't get me wrong, I want to join the cult & drink the coolaid. But if the source is bad, I need to know before spending 160$.

Is it really too much to ask to evaluate possibilities & not insult our friend.

Unless I know the downsides, I don't trust. When something seem too good to be true, it usually is.

People might refrain from quitting their jobs if they knew SN isn't perfect. It could really help to warn.

People survived full hanging.

Sure, it causes despair to know that your ideal method isn't perfect. But survivors of actual attempts are in far bigger despair.

Have some compassion!

I wish I could take SN on zoom with you all, to let you see what it looks like after they stop replying goodbyes.

I need to know the truth. It might be a worse pain than hanging...

I need to know to choose. Stop getting in the way.

Thank you for warning us. I hope you'll go all out with max dose & succeed.
I write more when upset. Bullying from denial really upsets me.
Take it easy hw. You sound quite upset right now. No one is forcing you to use SN. We aren't here to persuade anyone. It's your life, and if you choose it, your death. I could wish you didn't say you are pro murder but I guess you have your reasons. You are very intelligent and at times you show a lot of insight, other times your stream of consciousness can be a little…overwhelming. Your situation sounds very difficult to put it mildly. But we all need to have a little restraint when expressing ourselves on sensitive topics with others who may also be tightly wound.

This site is pro choice not pro death or murder. No one should give unsolicited advice on methods. Please be careful and think before you write. I wish you well hw.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
People here are saying that IC is legit and that they tested it, and also that people ctb with it. Ok.
HOWEVER, OPs batch had october 2025 expiry date. Same as mine. We have the same batch. Those successes and good test results are ALMOST CERTAINLY for older batches. I hope you can understand why this is important.
Other thing i find odd... on IC we can choose to buy 1 bag, 2 bags, or 3 bags. The 3 bag option is weirdly different. They say it comes in different bags from the 1 and 2 bag option, sealed and treated differently. Dont you find that odd? What if its a way to differentiate who gets what?
From my understanding SN can look very differently and still be SN. White to yellowish, big grains, smaller grains and be clumped or not.
I would appreciate repplies with discussion.
I have a feeling mine will be botched as well.. wich i cant even describe how that makes me feel

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
People here are saying that IC is legit and that they tested it, and also that people ctb with it. Ok.
HOWEVER, OPs batch had october 2025 expiry date. Same as mine. We have the same batch. Those successes and good test results are ALMOST CERTAINLY for older batches. I hope you can understand why this is important.
Other thing i find odd... on IC we can choose to buy 1 bag, 2 bags, or 3 bags. The 3 bag option is weirdly different. They say it comes in different bags from the 1 and 2 bag option, sealed and treated differently. Dont you find that odd? What if its a way to differentiate who gets what?
From my understanding SN can look very differently and still be SN. White to yellowish, big grains, smaller grains and be clumped or not.
I would appreciate repplies with discussion.
I have a feeling mine will be botched as well.. wich i cant even describe how that makes me feel
cn only sggest tht u tst urs

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
This is a bummer. SN was my next plan of action. Is it because the dose was too little? What's an adequate amount for it to be lethal ?

SN is quite deadly - however the OP did not use SN.
We don't know what exactly it was that they received/used.
A 50g bag of "something" was used for two attempts - which both failed since it wasn't SN to begin with.

Generally as little as 2-3 g of SN are fatal. You can read more about this method in "Stan's guide".
Link: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

The OP reported that they contacted the source (IC) and as far as we know OP received a replacement.
They were last active on this site July 30 but haven't posted anything further.

We also know that a number of people have used IC's product successfully.
Many have tested IC's product with different methods. All show that it is SN.

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
This thread has thrown me. I'm hoping to attempt in 8 days time. I wasn't going to test it because it was from IC and I hate blood. Don't know what to do now...

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
This thread has thrown me. I'm hoping to attempt in 8 days time. I wasn't going to test it because it was from IC and I hate blood. Don't know what to do now...
The op'S batch was likely fake. There have been many attempts with product from IC which have been successful

P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
cn only sggest tht u tst urs
Yes i will learn how to do it and then get the supplies
The op'S batch was likely fake. There have been many attempts with product from IC which have been successful
What if i have the same batch lol
Expiry date is the same as OP
This is serious

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I just bought from IC anyway... Maybe I can strick my SI by testing it if I might survive.

Possibilities
1. No liar can be this traumatized & hurt
2. IC sends fake overpriced stuff & we can't sue because we'd have to admit we're suicidal?
3. Shit happens no method is 100% effective.

I hope it's 3

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
It seems the purpose of bumping threads like these is to cause confusion, paranoia and doubt for those settled on SN. The fearmongering's getting old.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
SN is still a perfectly viable method. It appears that the OP's SN may not really be SN. If you purchase such, it is easy enough to do an aquarium test before you try to use it. If you are in the US, SN is cheap enough that if you happen to end up with the wrong stuff, you aren't even out much money.
How do you test it?

ILuVCkn

ILuVCkn

Apr 13, 2023
Plot twist.. you actually did die but your soul got transferred to a different universe where youre alive

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
That's really odd, when I tried it I wasn't even fasting and I almost did it, I would ask if you threw up but you said you didn't so I don't know either
you "almost" did it? what does almost mean here? you were saved?