• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Are you referring to the aquarium test where you add reagents to a specific concentration of SN and then match the color change to a chart? Or are you referring to the aquarium test that's outlined in many places on this site - adding SN to bottled water then test with test strips?
I've just seen an aquarium test referred to here- not sure which- but some recent posts say it may not be accurate at all. So maybe just trying a blood test and then see it if works.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I've just seen an aquarium test referred to here- not sure which- but some recent posts say it may not be accurate at all. So maybe just trying a blood test and then see it if works.
I know accuracy is not really much of saying actual efficacy. Nor do I feel that purity of any SN can be assessed by such methods of aquarium testing or blood tests. Purity can be assessed by physical properties like boiling and melting points, other physical characteristics, chromatography, NMR etc. However, most of us, including myself, do not have access to labs and sophisticated equipment to test purity. Thus, we are left to rely on such tests (aquarium) to test concentrations and hope it "works out" as we hope it to. This is the issue I have with creating concentrations (and it's measurements) because it cannot really test purity. I may be incorrect, but simply reading about purity of substances online, these aquarium tests say nothing about it. Instead, they just tell us that it contains that substance. If somebody else knows any different than what I believe, then please educate me. I really want to believe otherwise but have a difficult time doing so. Failing SN is a concern for anyone considering it, especially when things have gone too far and past the point of being "saved". You may have significant damage to organs, including your brain but may still be alive.

Reactions: Euthanza
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I know accuracy is not really much of saying actual efficacy. Nor do I feel that purity of any SN can be assessed by such methods of aquarium testing or blood tests. Purity can be assessed by physical properties like boiling and melting points, other physical characteristics, chromatography, NMR etc. However, most of us, including myself, do not have access to labs and sophisticated equipment to test purity. Thus, we are left to rely on such tests (aquarium) to test concentrations and hope it "works out" as we hope it to. This is the issue I have with creating concentrations (and it's measurements) because it cannot really test purity. I may be incorrect, but simply reading about purity of substances online, these aquarium tests say nothing about it. Instead, they just tell us that it contains that substance. If somebody else knows any different than what I believe, then please educate me. I really want to believe otherwise but have a difficult time doing so. Failing SN is a concern for anyone considering it, especially when things have gone too far and past the point of being "saved". You may have significant damage to organs, including your brain but may still be alive.
Typically when people fail Sn attempts there are ok after a few days, though how would we know if they weren't? There are so many variables with any method, if a person really needs to find peace they will just need to make an educated guess about what may work.

Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
I know they're saying it's nitrite but it sounds like nitrate to me.
Yeah, the fact they said the taste was more bitter than salty suggests it's not SN. Everybody else talks about the saltiness, almost no one says anything about bitterness.

Reactions: Sunset764, Euthanza, _Minsk and 2 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, the fact they said the taste was more bitter than salty suggests it's not SN. Everybody else talks about the saltiness, almost no one says anything about bitterness.
Not really sure honestly.. it looked like Epsom salt.. wish them the best.. don't know what happened..

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
The aquarium test where you put a certain amount of SN in a certain amount of water and then dip the test strip in it is pretty accurate. It has to be or people with home aquariums would be killing their fish all the time. If you do the measurements right and the test strip shows the color that correlates to 10 mg per litre, then the SN sample is pure or very close to pure.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Typically when people fail Sn attempts there are ok after a few days, though how would we know if they weren't? There are so many variables with any method, if a person really needs to find peace they will just need to make an educated guess about what may work.
Totally agree. There are way too many variables. I think SN is quite difficult to gauge especially because of the diversity amongst one another. Someone may be more prone to vomiting, have GI issues, didn't prep "well", took to much SN, etc, etc. It is just a guess and hope that it truly works.

Reactions: Shu
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
well if the OP was trying to create doubt around this SN source then they certainly accomplished it. i was about to buy it last week but because of this post i waited out to see if any other people would report failing with this batch of IC SN. but no new reports of failing so far. i'd imagine that when IC fill these pouches with SN he fills many pouches at a time and then put it aside. so it wouldn't make sense that only one pouch is filled with the wrong stuff. if the batch is filled with the wrong stuff then many others would be on here complaining about failing. but so far only this one person.

also IC seems to know exactly what his buyers use the SN for, as well as the exact regime that we use, since his pouches come in the recommended dosage amounts. (one dose + another dose for backup), i think he evens knows about this forum and lurks around here. so its highly unlikely he will use fake stuff, there would be like post after post after post about people failing with it week after week. but so far only one person said they failed on this.

the only thing that would make sense is if OP is a pro lifer trying to create doubt around this SN source. but then why would the OP go through the trouble of buying the SN from IC, throwing out the SN, and replacing it with the white grainy salt-looking stuff? is it because he/she knew others on this post would ask them to post pics of it, and thus would make them look more credible if they actually had pics showing the pouch from IC? but then why fill the pouch with the white salt? why not just show the actual SN and say that didn't work? wouldn't that create more doubt? cause all I have to do is check mine to see whether it looks like SN or not, if it looks like SN then i don't have the same stuff OP has, and mine's probably gonna be legit.

and also OP hasn't returned to the forum in 7 days. seems kind of weird if they were desperate to CTB they would come back desperately to seek other sources or find other CTB methods. not drawing any conclusions, but just saying thats what I would do if I tried an SN that i found on here and it didn't work.

but either way im leaning towards buying SN from IC, this failure report seems to be a one-off type of thing. but i might hold off for another week just to make sure no more reports come out of it failing, if i don't find anymore posts from others saying they failed on this IC SN, then i'm gonna buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PigeonDreamzz
I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
well if the OP was trying to create doubt around this SN source then they certainly accomplished it. i was about to buy it last week but because of this post i waited out to see if any other people would report failing with this batch of IC SN. but no new reports of failing so far. i'd imagine that when IC fill these pouches with SN he fills many pouches at a time and then put it aside. so it wouldn't make sense that only one pouch is filled with the wrong stuff. if the batch is filled with the wrong stuff then many others would be on here complaining about failing. but so far only this one person.

also IC seems to know exactly what his buyers use the SN for, as well as the exact regime that we use, since his pouches come in the recommended dosage amounts. (one dose + another dose for backup), i think he evens knows about this forum and lurks around here. so its highly unlikely he will use fake stuff, there would be like post after post after post about people failing with it week after week. but so far only one person said they failed on this.

the only thing that would make sense is if OP is a pro lifer trying to create doubt around this SN source. but then why would the OP go through the trouble of buying the SN from IC, throwing out the SN, and replacing it with the white grainy salt-looking stuff? is it because he/she knew others on this post would ask them to post pics of it, and thus would make them look more credible if they actually had pics showing the pouch from IC? but then why fill the pouch with the white salt? why not just show the actual SN and say that didn't work? wouldn't that create more doubt? cause all I have to do is check mine to see whether it looks like SN or not, if it looks like SN then i don't have the same stuff OP has, and mine's probably gonna be legit.

and also OP hasn't returned to the forum in 7 days. seems kind of weird if they were desperate to CTB they would come back desperately to seek other sources or find other CTB methods. not drawing any conclusions, but just saying thats what I would do if I tried an SN that i found on here and it didn't work.

but either way im leaning towards buying SN from IC, this failure report seems to be a one-off type of thing. but i might hold off for another week just to make sure no more reports come out of it failing, if i don't find anymore posts from others saying they failed on this IC SN, then i'm gonna buy it.
Right… I was not trying to create doubt, i literally ordered more from IC and also emailed them saying I don't think I received the right product. They replied saying they will thoroughly investigate with their suppliers. I'm also extremely confused how that could happen but it did.
I agree IC does seem to know what it's being used for so I don't think it was something done on purpose
I'm not a pro lifer, I'm not trying to create doubt around this source, I've just received my next package which I will check what it looks like once I return home, and exactly… why would I go through that much effort..?
It's not weird, everyone has their own life, sorry I spent some time away from this website as I had a life to get back to and act as if everything is normal … I was desperate so first thing I did was order more, and exactly that's just what you would do but I had to get back to my life for a bit before I try again.
I also stayed away from this site for a bit because of all the doubt and accusations I was receiving of lying/Being pro life, doesn't really make me want to be on here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chaosandquiet, Hollowillow, Teenytiny and 10 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Right… I was not trying to create doubt, i literally ordered more from IC and also emailed them saying I don't think I received the right product. They replied saying they will thoroughly investigate with their suppliers. I'm also extremely confused how that could happen but it did.
I agree IC does seem to know what it's being used for so I don't think it was something done on purpose
I'm not a pro lifer, I'm not trying to create doubt around this source, I've just received my next package which I will check what it looks like once I return home, and exactly… why would I go through that much effort..?
It's not weird, everyone has their own life, sorry I spent some time away from this website as I had a life to get back to and act as if everything is normal … I was desperate so first thing I did was order more, and exactly that's just what you would do but I had to get back to my life for a bit before I try again.
I also stayed away from this site for a bit because of all the doubt and accusations I was receiving of lying/Being pro life, doesn't really make me want to be on here
Yeah, I can't blame you. I am (selfishly) hoping you'll stick around long enough to get an answer from the IC person because an error there is the thing that makes the most sense to me.

Reactions: Doombox
I

ihatethecia

Jun 17, 2022
So you got no symptoms at all? No heart racing ? Dizziness . I tried a tiny bit of the IC sn and got every symptom

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and houseofleaves
M

mykitsune

Sep 19, 2021
I'm thinking of going for DD or salmon source instead...

Reactions: Shu
I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
So you got no symptoms at all? No heart racing ? Dizziness . I tried a tiny bit of the IC sn and got every symptom
No none at all, all signs point to I received something else
So I've received my second batch from IC, the packaging has changed slightly since the last one.
I can't remember if the last one was like this as well but anyone who has received from IC, was your package just sealed like this? Like nothing to tear off first?
I've also opened it to check it doesn't look like whatever it was I received last time, it's not as clumpy as other peoples SN seems to be but it looks different from the last batch I got- hopefully this looks more like SN ??

Attachments

• 4F37450F-CB91-4380-8CA8-F430A3F14392.jpeg
    4F37450F-CB91-4380-8CA8-F430A3F14392.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 162F0B64-F31E-4913-9401-FC9FF08F8DAE.jpeg
    162F0B64-F31E-4913-9401-FC9FF08F8DAE.jpeg
    776.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, houseofleaves and SofterSoftest
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
So I've received my second batch from IC, the packaging has changed slightly since the last one.
I can't remember if the last one was like this as well but anyone who has received from IC, was your package just sealed like this? Like nothing to tear off first?
I've also opened it to check it doesn't look like whatever it was I received last time, it's not as clumpy as other peoples SN seems to be but it looks different from the last batch I got- hopefully this looks more like SN ??
I would definitely do a blood test (and aquarium test). The salt grains look much bigger than what I've seen in other images of SN, but I don't know if that means anything. OP, if you feel comfortable, maybe send me (by PM) an image of the full package and a link to the website from which you've bought the SN. The packaging does look very close to IC, but I just want to double/triple check your source. No pressure, but I think it might be helpful.

Did you hear anything from IC after them telling you they'd look into this further?

Reactions: wljourney, wereqryan and houseofleaves
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
Have you tested the SN ? Did the blood turn brown ? Have you ever opened the SN before and did you leave it open for a long time ?
How does one test the SN?

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
I would definitely do a blood test (and aquarium test). The salt grains look much bigger than what I've seen in other images of SN, but I don't know if that means anything. OP, if you feel comfortable, maybe send me (by PM) an image of the full package and a link to the website from which you've bought the SN. The packaging does look very close to IC, but I just want to double/triple check your source. No pressure, but I think it might be helpful.

Did you hear anything from IC after them telling you they'd look into this further?
Have just ordered an aquarium test as I can never get enough blood to do a blood test. I'm so desperate to know if it's actual SN and almost want to taste a tiny bit just to see if it's salty this time rather than that weird bitter taste I had last time but guess that might be a bad idea. Will wait for the aquarium test

Reactions: SofterSoftest and houseofleaves
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
BBuy
Have just ordered an aquarium test as I can never get enough blood to do a blood test. I'm so desperate to know if it's actual SN and almost want to taste a tiny bit just to see if it's salty this time rather than that weird bitter taste I had last time but guess that might be a bad idea. Will wait for the aquarium test
a diabetes finger pricker thingy thats ehat I use

sueoffside

sueoffside

forget dbt and cbt i wanna ctb
Dec 11, 2019
When did you purchase the first batch I don't know if this was asked

F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
It is strange indeed. I was an intubated patient in ICU after having just less than 10g of SN. 20-25g should be enough as it's standard and recommended.

I have read a while ago that Melatonin can interact with certain medication but I'm not sure if that's the case with SN. I have tried melatonin but soon stopped it because it somehow interacted with my meds or made them less effective. It may be that your SN was not pure enough.

I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted.
Did it hurt when you did it?

Reactions: Hollowillow
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
Did it hurt when you did it?
No. Not at all. The only "pain" I experienced was emotional pain knowing I was on my way to die(SI). My attempt was out of impulse so I was not ready at all that day.

Reactions: Euthanza, Funeralprincess and houseofleaves
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
No. Not at all. The only "pain" I experienced was emotional pain knowing I was on my way to die(SI). My attempt was out of impulse so I was not ready at all that day.
But like you didn't have any symptoms like breathing issues, heart issues?

P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
But like you didn't have any symptoms like breathing issues, heart issues?
No I did not experience such. I was put on oxygen mask but I was unconscious at the time and woke up hours later. The only symptom i felt was body chills apon waking up. The kind of chills you get fron a common cold/flu symptom but that cleared of after a couple of hours. But honestly, I have no lasting symptoms. I think thats because I didnt take enough SN. But next time I'll be going all out.

Reactions: Euthanza, Funeralprincess, houseofleaves and 1 other person
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
@idkanymore21 I hope you get what you ordered. That's going to be a bummer if that's not SN. I honestly can't tell. I think the color looks better on this one at least. There's a plus. I hope your aquarium test works out.

Reactions: idkanymore21, Funeralprincess and houseofleaves
P

picklemick

Specialist
Jun 28, 2022
Any recent successes or failures? Trying to find a source now and don't want to be relying on a way out to have it fail on me because of a bad source. Seeing this not work is concerning .

Reactions: burdenox and houseofleaves
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hmmm. Weird. Everyone I've spoken to so far said the bag was sealed.

Reactions: houseofleaves
L

lifeistoolong103

Jun 21, 2022
Could someone please DM me the IC source? I've tried purchasing from DD and they didn't process my order. I've also tried looking for the IC source for the past few days but can't find it.

P

picklemick

Specialist
Jun 28, 2022
Could someone please DM me the IC source? I've tried purchasing from DD and they didn't process my order. I've also tried looking for the IC source for the past few days but can't find it.
Please as well

veryhappyhuman

veryhappyhuman

Specialist
Aug 25, 2021
@idkanymore21 I'm so sorry that you're receiving so much toxicity here (ironically). I mean, people calling you a liar and prolifer? The fuck? I thought this was a "safe space" for CTBers? What next, are we going to gang up on someone who failed hanging too ? (I'd be one of those "someone" fyi).

I understand people are anxious about their own purchases but please exercise some restraint and critical thought! Manufacturers fuck up all the time with bad batches, human bodies can be wildly different (some people can't even metabolize fat or lactose or nut proteins, why would it be shocking if someone can't metabolize SN?), food/drug interactions etc etc. There is just no reason to automatically assume bad faith on OP's part. A prolifer wanting to shut down this site or SN sources, will just try and do so -- they already got some billion $ retailers to remove both SA and SN, IC is a non-entity compared to those -- they don't need to go with CIA/GRU style subterfuge and disinfo tactics on a fucking suicide forum filled with depressed people. Jeez, y'all are watching too many Hollywood spy movies!

FWIW I've read all the posts in this thread and I'm pretty much convinced OP just got a bad batch.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, sadghost, houseofleaves and 4 others