• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I think antacid is needed for faster absorption

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
im sorry you're going through this :(
was the bag kept sealed?
thank you :(
yes i just opened it last night before mixing the drink but resealed it straight after. hopefully will be ok for tonight
I think antacid is needed for faster absorption
ok i'll include that this time, do you think a regular dosage of pepcid is fine?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
thank you :(
yes i just opened it last night before mixing the drink but resealed it straight after. hopefully will be ok for tonight

ok i'll include that this time, do you think a regular dosage of pepcid is fine?
Antacid is only to make sure that the nitrite doesn't convert into Nitrate or Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide= a vasodilator and will make you pass out quicker.

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
Antacid is only to make sure that the nitrite doesn't convert into Nitrate or Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide= a vasodilator and will make you pass out quicker.
would you recommend using one this time? and do u know at what step in my regimen i should include that?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
This is strange. I don't think anything with your regiment was wrong. And I don't think the fasting for only 8 hours made a difference. You took a lot and that should have been enough. This is not good. Did you get blue fingers and blue lips?

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
This is strange. I don't think anything with your regiment was wrong. And I don't think the fasting for only 8 hours made a difference. You took a lot and that should have been enough. This is not good. Did you get blue fingers and blue lips?
to be honest i didnt look at myself so not sure about the blue lips and i fell asleep pretty quickly after drinking it. was just extremely disappointing to wake up

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would recommend an antacid, not only because it increases absorption, but also vomiting might me less painful when there is less acid. I´ve never read that SN tastes bitter. Most people said it tastes extremely salty. Maybe it´s not as pure as indicated on the package ?

I know what I would do. I would no longer have confidence in this SN and would order new SN from a different source.

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
I would recommend an antacid, not only because it increases absorption, but also vomiting might me less painful when there is less acid. I´ve never read that SN tastes bitter. Most people said it tastes extremely salty. Maybe it´s not as pure as indicated on the package ?
ok i guess no harm in including the antacid, do u know at what stage i should take it? and is it just a regular dose?

Reactions: persimmontea
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
to be honest i didnt look at myself so not sure about the blue lips and i fell asleep pretty quickly after drinking it. was just extremely disappointing to wake up
Yeah but you fell asleep because you took 3 valium, so it's hard to say that the SN made you fall asleep. It couldn't have been sodium Nitrite, though it does say it on your bag, something's up with it. You didn't do anything wrong. I think it's your stuff, it's not really Nitrite. Don't know what else it could be because you took a large amount, and you didn't throw any up so it has to be the substance.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

I know what I would do. I would no longer have confidence in this SN and would order new SN from a different source.
where do you see it increases absorption? If you mean by less nitrite being converted in Nitrate than I see what you're saying, but where do you get that it increases absorption from? if it increases absorption why would the latest PPeH mention that it is not recommended anymore?

Reactions: Soon i will be gone
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah but you fell asleep because you took 3 valium, so it's hard to say that the SN made you fall asleep. It couldn't have been sodium Nitrite, though it does say it on your bag, something's up with it. You didn't do anything wrong. I think it's your stuff, it's not really Nitrite. Don't know what else it could be because you took a large amount, and you didn't throw any up so it has to be the substance.
it came from IC they sent me a picture of it.
This guide might help you:
tthe latest PPeH has changed so people should research on their own and make their own choice based on the latest information.

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
SN drink - 20gm in 50ml water

i'm so confused, i woke up this morning a bit drowsy but thats it.. didnt throw up, wasnt found or anything. the SN is 99.999% pure and its from a source that ive been told about on here. i had eaten a substantial meal about 7 hours before so im not sure if that was the problem? but i'll be trying again tonight and will fast for much longer
could anyone tell me where they think i might have messed up?
the only major side effect i have is i have pretty bad diarrhea now
I'd say the falling asleep was likely due to the valium and melatonin rather than the SN. I agree with Judy Garland that there's not a substantial difference between fasting 7 hours and fasting 8 hours. How exactly did you measure or weigh the SN?

My first thought was that maybe you inadvertently underdosed. However, cursory googling suggests that melatonin can affect (delay) gastric emptying, which would be undesirable here. I have not looked at any of the actual studies yet.
took a couple mg melatonin and smoked some weed about 5/10 mins before
What was the melatonin dose per pill or capsule and how many?

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
I'd say the falling asleep was likely due to the valium and melatonin rather than the SN. I agree with Judy Garland that there's not a substantial difference between fasting 7 hours and fasting 8 hours. How exactly did you measure or weigh the SN?

My first thought was that maybe you inadvertently underdosed. However, cursory googling suggests that melatonin can affect (delay) gastric emptying, which would be undesirable here. I have not looked at any of the actual studies yet.

What was the melatonin dose per pill or capsule and how many?
i had had quite a decent sized meal before so this time im not eating much, just a snack 8-9 hours before.
i measured it with a scale
i took 3mg melatonin, but i'll miss that out this time

Reactions: heavyeyes
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
i had had quite a decent sized meal before so this time im not eating much, just a snack 8-9 hours before.
i measured it with a scale
i took 3mg melatonin, but i'll miss that out this time
Do you regularly take melatonin (as in every day) or was this a one-off?

W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Substantial meal, slow digestion...lack of absorption... diarrhea.

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
ive been trying to do a blood test but just cant get enough blood out to really check.. and the sight of blood makes me feel very faint lol. ive read of many people recently testing theirs from ic and they all seemed to be legit. but if anyone else manages to please let me know

• Hugs
Reactions: wljourney
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
last night i attempted:
1 hour before - paracetamol
45 mins before - domperidone 3 x 10g and propranolol
30 min before - 3 valiums
took a couple mg melatonin and smoked some weed about 5/10 mins before
SN drink - 20gm in 50ml water

i'm so confused, i woke up this morning a bit drowsy but thats it.. didnt throw up, wasnt found or anything. the SN is 99.999% pure and its from a source that ive been told about on here. i had eaten a substantial meal about 7 hours before so im not sure if that was the problem? but i'll be trying again tonight and will fast for much longer
could anyone tell me where they think i might have messed up?
the only major side effect i have is i have pretty bad diarrhea now

How do you know that it didn't work...? Welcome to hell! :smiling:

Jokes aside, you may have taken some kind of SN that's not pure enough, even though you think it is.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
but how? i imagine i did too but i cant figure out how
Honestly I can't see anything wrong.
The only variable that may have an influence is the slower gastric emptying d/t melatonin. But that STILL wouldn't be enough to just give you diarrhea.

20g is a significant amount to take without significant consequences.

Just to check: your bag should now be about half empty.
They contain 50g and the only thing I can imagine is that your scale might have been off significantly.

But even then. Even 15g should have been sufficient for such a small person.

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
Honestly I can't see anything wrong.
The only variable that may have an influence is the slower gastric emptying d/t melatonin. But that STILL wouldn't be enough to just give you diarrhea.

20g is a significant amount to take without significant consequences.

Just to check: your bag should now be about half empty.
They contain 50g and the only thing I can imagine is that your scale might have been off significantly.

But even then. Even 15g should have been sufficient for such a small person.
i guess i'll use a different scale tonight.. do you think 20g will be enough or i should up to 25g? bearing in mind i am very small