• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
How do you know that it didn't work...? Welcome to hell! :smiling:

Jokes aside, you may have taken some kind of SN that's not pure enough, even though you think it is.
She used the product from IC that has been used by multiple people successfully very recently.

There are many on here who also planned on using SN from IC. So this is a bit concerning/confusing.
i guess i'll use a different scale tonight.. do you think 20g will be enough or i should up to 25g? bearing in mind i am very small

If you measured everything correctly you should have 30g left. Can you weigh the bag as is? Scale should say something around 33-35g assuming the bag itself weighs just a few grams.

Tbh I would probably use 20g and prepare a backup glass with the remaining 10g, in case you throw up.

Last edited:
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
She used the product from IC that has been used by multiple people successfully very recently.

There are many on here who also planned on using SN from IC. So this is a bit concerning/confusing.

If you measured everything correctly you should have 30g left. Can you weigh the bag as is? Scale should say something around 33-35g assuming the bag itself weighs just a few grams.

Tbh I would probably use 20g and prepare a backup glass with the remaining 10g, in case you throw up.
Yes, I too want to know if the bag is about half empty now.

P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
It is strange indeed. I was an intubated patient in ICU after having just less than 10g of SN. 20-25g should be enough as it's standard and recommended.

I have read a while ago that Melatonin can interact with certain medication but I'm not sure if that's the case with SN. I have tried melatonin but soon stopped it because it somehow interacted with my meds or made them less effective. It may be that your SN was not pure enough.

I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted.

justagreenleaf

justagreenleaf

Student
May 29, 2022
Wait for the OP to weigh the remaining product. Something went wrong and it may not be d/t the product itself.
You're right, fingers crossed. With N seizures and my SN being potentially defective, it's like the universe is conspiring to keep me alive.

• Yay!
Reactions: wljourney
C

Cactuscraze

Apr 29, 2022
i just weighed the bag with a different scale - was about 27g
it was 50g worth in the bag and i used roughly 20g last night so still cant figure out what went wrong :(
Did the SN have a slight yellowish tinge and was it a bit clumpy?

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
Did the SN have a slight yellowish tinge and was it a bit clumpy?
no its white and pretty much just looks like quite coarse salt
i know a lot of people dissolve the propralonol in the solution with the sn but i havent really got a method to crush it to a point where it would dissolve, is it ok for me just to take it as pills about 45 mins before drinking sn?

C

Cactuscraze

Apr 29, 2022
i know a lot of people dissolve the propralonol in the solution with the sn but i havent really got a method to crush it to a point where it would dissolve, is it ok for me just to take it as pills about 45 mins before drinking sn?
It could have oxidized into sodium nitrate if the supplier didn't store it properly. Wikipedia said Sodium nitrite (NaNO2) is a white or slightly yellowish solid and nitrate (NaNO3) is white powder or colorless crystals

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
That should be fine, yes. (You can break them in half or quarters if they have a coating that could potentially delay their absorption.)

Are you trying again tonight??

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
It could have oxidized into sodium nitrate if the supplier didn't store it properly. Wikipedia said Sodium nitrite has a very faint yellow tinge and nitrate is whiter
i see.. it was in a completely sealed bag though so i wonder what other peoples from ic looked like
but i would say it looks exactly like the picture on this site
That should be fine, yes. (You can break them in half or quarters if they have a coating that could potentially delay their absorption.)

Are you trying again tonight??
i think so
i mixed the drink an hour before drinking... thats not too early is it? like its ok for it to be sitting there for an hour right?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
i see.. it was in a completely sealed bag though so i wonder what other peoples from ic looked like

i think so
i mixed the drink an hour before drinking... thats not too early is it? like its ok for it to be sitting there for an hour right?
Yes that's fine and won't mean it suddenly doesn't "work" anymore.

I'm honestly at a loss what else could have gone wrong.

S

Soon i will be gone

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021

i think so

I saw this on the forum of the PPH

Nitrite prepared
Should be no problem with dissolving the nitrite (+/- b blocker) and keeping in a closed glass for a day or two till use.

Maybe the problem is that you didn't keep it in a closed glass.

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
My sn from Turkey via the jungle definitely has a yellow tinge.
could u pm me this jungle source? just in case this doesnt work again

Nitrite prepared
Should be no problem with dissolving the nitrite (+/- b blocker) and keeping in a closed glass for a day or two till use.

it was only in the glass for an hour so i didnt think it had to be closed? maybe im wrong though

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

Nitrite prepared

Just for an hour? Really?

(I am not dismissing your info. It's just so … strange)

I mean… she didn't run it through a soda stream… and we have had plenty of people who prepared their SN and then took a while to actually drink it.

Very very very strange.

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
could u pm me this jungle source? just in case this doesnt work again

it was only in the glass for an hour so i didnt think it had to be closed? maybe im wrong though
My source is no longer in the jungle. They seem to come and go.

I mean… she didn't run it through a soda stream… and we have had plenty of people who prepared their SN and then took a while to actually drink it.

Very very very strange.
Yes there was someone here recently who mixed sn with cola and still ended up in pretty bad shape.

I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
Yup I have that same one too :-) It looks pretty doesn't it. I also have DD because I bought from two sources in case the one from Turkey didn't arrive.
could u possibly pm me your sources if theyre still around? getting scared this isnt going to work again

Reactions: ineedtoctb
S

Soon i will be gone

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021

Very very very strange.
I'm not sure either. Then there must be another reason for the failure.

Reactions: wljourney
I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
OP, what symptoms did you experience before you passed out?
bit of confusion and weakness, stomach didnt feel great, but i was out pretty quickly so nothing major
just want to check if anyone knows, sn does take quite a while to dissolve right? i had to mix mine for a good while for it to be fully dissolved, so just want to check if thats normal

Reactions: houseofleaves
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Haven't multiple people here used SN from IC and CTB'd successfully?
I'm currently going through the search "SN from IC" trying to find goodbye threads from people who ordered from IC…

If anyone finds anything please post. This is mind boggling…

EDIT:
This user ordered SN from IC, posted goodbye on March 15.

Thread 'cya SS o7'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cya-ss-o7.86201/

Another user going with SN from IC last February:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-ctb-on-thursday.83564/post-1494013

bit of confusion and weakness, stomach didnt feel great, but i was out pretty quickly so nothing major
just want to check if anyone knows, sn does take quite a while to dissolve right? i had to mix mine for a good while for it to be fully dissolved, so just want to check if thats normal
Mmmhhh I read that it dissolves quite fast without much stirring.

Last edited:
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damntt, I'm sorry that happened to you. Maybe it's just divine intervention then. ? Idk,. But sure makes me glad I have a gun that I'm Very confident in when my time comes.

Wish you the best tonight if you decide to try again.