• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I believe it may happen for two possible reasons: (1) the product is not pure, a part of it isn't soluble, (2) the amounts of water and Sn are incorrect, too much Sn or insufficient amount of water.
For your information, the solubility of NaNO2 varies between 71 and 85 grams in 100 ml of water, depending on temperature.

saltysplatoon

saltysplatoon

Mar 27, 2023
Hello! I would like confirmation on the best method to take SN. I have my SN, Tagamet, Dramamine, and Omeprazole, with Meto on the way in the mail.
How does this sound?:
-Fast from food & liquid for 12 hrs.
-45 mins prior, take 40 mg Meto.
-10 mins later, 800 mg Tagamet, 80 mg Omeprazole & 50 mg Dramamine [?]
-30 mins later, 20 mg SN dissolved in 50 ml water

Also, where shall I do it? I do not wish to traumatize anyone but I realize that is inevitable. I live with family so I plan on going to a not-so-busy park and laying in the sun. Is that a bad idea, morally? I will avoid children's parks for sure.

Reactions: xBrialesana
jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
Any meto alternatives? Is there a anti emtic that works like meto that is OTC? Can't get a prescription

PurpleBlack

PurpleBlack

Jan 21, 2019
I got some Ranitidine, is it a good antiemetic?? english is not my first language so I dont understand what I found online

ranitidine acts neither as a dopamine receptor antagonist nor as a dopamine agonist at the level of the pituitary,

So does this mean it's allright or not?
I got some Ranitidine, is it a good antiemetic?? english is not my first language so I dont understand what I found online

ranitidine acts neither as a dopamine receptor antagonist nor as a dopamine agonist at the level of the pituitary,

So does this mean it's allright or not?
finally found it: ranitidine is a stomach acid reducer and not an antiemetic

Last edited:
M

mondume

Jun 29, 2021
Hello! I would like confirmation on the best method to take SN. I have my SN, Tagamet, Dramamine, and Omeprazole, with Meto on the way in the mail.
How does this sound?:

Also, where shall I do it? I do not wish to traumatize anyone but I realize that is inevitable. I live with family so I plan on going to a not-so-busy park and laying in the sun. Is that a bad idea, morally? I will avoid children's parks for sure.
I am having a problem with finding a suitable location too. A park is probably a bad idea. If you start to vomit (or lie there too long without moving) someone will probably notice and you'll end up being sent to hospital. To make interruption unlikely, you probably need a more isolated place where people can neither see nor hear you. Since I live in an Asian city, such a location is very hard to find.

FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
Have you thought about a car? I've thought about multiple places in the last few hours and apart from traumatizing people I'm afraid that people will take pictures or something

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Hey i have 650mg tabs of paracetamol so is it okay to take 1,300mg instead of 1,000mg? I also have a different combination tab that has Aceclofenac (100mg)+ Paracetamol (325mg)+ Serratiopeptidase (15mg). Should I take that with 650mg paracetamol instead?

Aucklanddeathwish

Aucklanddeathwish

Mar 28, 2023
How does this sound?:

Don't fast from liquids for 12 hrs, only 3.
I think a mall bathroom/public bathroom could be a good place.

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
Any meto alternatives? Is there a anti emtic that works like meto that is OTC? Can't get a prescription
check Stan's Guide for a full list of good antiemetics
Hey i have 650mg tabs of paracetamol so is it okay to take 1,300mg instead of 1,000mg? I also have a different combination tab that has Aceclofenac (100mg)+ Paracetamol (325mg)+ Serratiopeptidase (15mg). Should I take that with 650mg paracetamol instead?
amy generic painkiller will work as the painkiller, so it doesn't matter. only take the max daily dose. any more than that doesn't increase the pain-killing, but does increase all the negative side effects.
Could anyone give me the source to get the SN from?
i'll PM you the IC and CCS source, gimmie a sec
googled them and tagamet and omeprazole are acid reducers/blockers, you don't need them. check Stan's Guide for why, you'll be fine if you do take em, but i wouldn't. you need an antiemetic, a generic painkiller, and optionally a betablocker and/or a relaxant. dramamine is an antiemetic, but it's not one of the reccomended ones, so i wouldn't use it if you have meto.
....so basically i'd drop everything except the meto and SN lol.

W

Wowser

-
Mar 7, 2023
I'm thinking about using lorazepam (Ativan) as an antiemetic. Google says it is one. I basically have an unlimited supply of it.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022

amy generic painkiller will work as the painkiller, so it doesn't matter. only take the max daily dose. any more than that doesn't increase the pain-killing, but does increase all the negative side effects.

googled them and tagamet and omeprazole are acid reducers/blockers, you don't need them. check Stan's Guide for why, you'll be fine if you do take em, but i wouldn't. you need an antiemetic, a generic painkiller, and optionally a betablocker and/or a relaxant. dramamine is an antiemetic, but it's not one of the reccomended ones, so i wouldn't use it if you have meto.
Thanks for replying. Though i am confused. Maximum daily dose for paracetamol is 4,000mg. Stan's guide says to take 1,000mg. I have 650mg tabs so I asked if taking 1,300mg would be a problem. I should get 500mg tabs then I guess? Also domperidone is 30mg right?

JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
Thanks for replying. Though i am confused. Maximum daily dose for paracetamol is 4,000mg. Stan's guide says to take 1,000mg. I have 650mg tabs so I asked if taking 1,300mg would be a problem. I should get 500mg tabs then I guess? Also domperidone is 30mg right?
that's no problem at all taking 1300mg of paracetamol in one go :)

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
What is the minimum amount of time of fasting with SN? I've eaten a lot of cheese and wanna ctb asap
Just feel the stomach. Does it feel completely empty? If you threw up right now would anything come up? The SN should be the only thing in the stomach. I think at least
I tried to testwise solve 25g SN in 50ml water using a spoon, but there are still some small flakes which don't want to solve. Has anyone did that too? Should I use warm? Any ideas?
Might be low quality SN. If it doesn't dissolve in the water it would also not dissolve in the stomach. I have the same issue, the SN sets at the bottom in chuncks like residue. I'd check the quality of your SN, it should be a fine powder, potent and you should struggle to even handle it

How does this sound?:

this is a good setup. I'd add a hypotonic/sedative for peacefulness, and a beta blocker for heart palpitations. Do you have any lung problems? There's nothing you can really do but the shortness of breath will be painful. I'd also double the SN dose to 40 mg, or more. This is a terrible place to attempt. You need to be completely undisturbed and hopefully comfortable for 12+ hours. If you can't get a motel then try to find one out of your area that doesn't require ID. You want to be comfortable, some place like a bed with ample covers, and you don't want to rush.
Anyone here with some medical knowledge?
I would like to know if methylene blue can be given via intramuscular injection. I'm thinking of self injection in case of failure to ctb with SN.
self IV injection seems more difficult to me than intramuscular but I'm not sure MB can be administered this way.
This is a fantastic idea, if you get answer let me know. The body clears SN naturally so if you fail after a few days you should be fine. Try your best to not fail though. You don't wanna attempt twice this is a traumatic and painful experience
I am having a problem with finding a suitable location too. A park is probably a bad idea. If you start to vomit (or lie there too long without moving) someone will probably notice and you'll end up being sent to hospital. To make interruption unlikely, you probably need a more isolated place where people can neither see nor hear you. Since I live in an Asian city, such a location is very hard to find.

Try to expand your area. After a 100 mile range you can definitely find a suitable location, like an ID-less motel, or Airbnb.
Have you thought about a car? I've thought about multiple places in the last few hours and apart from traumatizing people I'm afraid that people will take pictures or something
Yes but just make it comfortable. Try to make it as much of a bed as possible. Try to find somewhere that allows cars/vans to rent parking space, or a high school parking lot on a weekend, a church on weekdays, some Walmarts let cars park for 24 hours and have remote parking locations. Try to be completely undisturbed to for as long as 2-3 days. This isn't something you want to rush
I'm thinking about using lorazepam (Ativan) as an antiemetic. Google says it is one. I basically have an unlimited supply of it.
for meds: I don't really think anything is bad. Ativan will add to the peacefulness and Tylenol will help manage pain. But meto I think above all else. Even other prescription AEs like zofran are useless. Meto speeds up death and unconsciousness, and greatly decreases the risk of failure. If you have meto you will most likely suceed.

Last edited:
I'mGoingUnder

I'mGoingUnder

Dec 14, 2022
I think this is how I will CTB. Either that or hanging, but I tried that before and (obviously) failed, so slightly more keen on this. I just fear I will not be able to find any sodium nitrite in my country, I have been searching on the internet without luck.

Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
Could anyone give me the source to get the SN, please, I would be grateful?

Prochlorperazine is sold in 3mg tablets could I swap them for "1 X 10mg Metoclopramide" as mentioned in the Stans Guide Regimen?

Dear Sparrow, Could you send me the source as well please my friend?

Why would they categorise this as a dangerous item for shipping? Any ideas, guys?

Last edited:
M

mondume

Jun 29, 2021
I have everything I need for the S/N method except a location. I am in a very superstitious country, and taking your own life in your home would render the property virtually worthless, and I don't want to do that to my wife. I live in an Asian city, but am disabled and have a catheter so cannot travel far. There is almost nowhere outside where you wouldn't be seen or heard as you make the attempt. There is some woodland which looks promising, but due to disability, I cannot lie down (or even sit down) on the ground because it is too low. So I have everything I need except a suitable place to do it.
I think this is how I will CTB. Either that or hanging, but I tried that before and (obviously) failed, so slightly more keen on this. I just fear I will not be able to find any sodium nitrite in my country, I have been searching on the internet without luck.
I don't think I could carry out the hanging method. I hope you weren't left with permanent injuries when it failed.

Last edited:
M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
Hi! I've been looking into SN as a method, it seems in many ways to be quite the good alternative to N, and I already have the antiemetic, and SN is easily sourced. I am, however, a perfectionist and suffer from OCD, so my problem is that I feel my death must be 'perfect' or as close to 'perfect' as possible. It's stupid, I know. Perfectionism is terrible. But my problem, and it seems like I'm the only one (so it's not really an objective problem), I actually find it troublesome that it is being used to control wild pig populations or used to cure pork meat (although it is also used for fish and other meats). This again is because of a culturally conditioned idea (from a Judea-Christian background perhaps) that pigs are, well, what to say.. 'unclean' and that I don't really like to have my method of dying somehow associated with that. Stupid right? Here I have an excellent method, and my doubts with going through with it, is silly stuff like that.

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
I do have acces Novaminsulfon. Does this help when I take SN and how much pills I do need?

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I do have acces Novaminsulfon. Does this help when I take SN and how much pills I do need?
I don't know for sure, but when I had a pelvic fracture after a bike crash last year, opioids were administered together with ibuprofen or novamine sulfone in such cases in the hospital. In that respect, I think that should also work.

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
How does this sound?:

You will attract help if you do it in public- especially in daylight. Thrashing and throwing up are commonly reported.

Reactions: intothedark
M

marudekinoumitai

Mar 28, 2023
Hi I don't know where else to ask - could someone PM me with a quick rundown of the acronyms I keep seeing for SN sourcing? I've seen IC and a couple others, I totally understand not wanting the info public but I haven't been able to find anything on my own.

Edit: got the info, thanks so much!

Last edited:
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
Can someone please pm me regarding sourcing SN, everywhere l have tried will only supply to companies or schools and the last one wants full id with verifying address which atm l can't do. Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏

Reactions: intothedark
driftwood

driftwood

sunday morning, brings the dawn in
Apr 2, 2023
How's it going SS. Would anyone be willing to dm me the CCS/IC sources for SN/meto? I would appreciate it very much if you would. :)

W

white_bear

Mar 31, 2023
Is there any way to get meto without the prescription? In my situation, I can't go to the doctor.

S

slapppy

Apr 2, 2023
I find it interesting that 15g was the recommended dose in 2018 but most people are saying 20-25g today
I'm a 98kg man how much do I have to take of SN? 15g?
Tagamet and REGLAN I take it before? how long before? can u guys enlight me?
There is only a single dosage mentioned in the PPeH, and it is 15g.
As for the Cimetidine and Metoclopramide, it says 30min beforehand for both, but I personally would wait 45-60min, to wait for the full effect of both medications. But that's just my personal preference.
e that 15g is probably not enough. I'm going for 20-25

Last edited: