• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I would prefer to do 48 hour regime but I have not read on here if anyone has had more success with doing 48 hour regime vs stat dose so I am not sure which to do. Have you read anything personally about 48 hour plan working better or does it not matter? I will probably just do it, please tell me what you feel is best. Thank you.
The following is about N rather than SN, but explains the pros/cons of stat dose vs 48 hour anti-emetic regime - see "Notes" section... (the anti-emetic regime is the same for N and SN) :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092

BecauseOfMyPurpose

BecauseOfMyPurpose

Nov 13, 2019
Not sure if this has been addressed in the first 186 pages so I'll go ahead and ask...

Can I mix the SN into emetrol to ingest it instead of using water?
just as like an extra line of defense?

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

I've been mostly off here for a few months, but I did recently read Stan's guide. Conventional wisdom used to be that the stat dose was less effective for antiemetics, but it seems that has changed - may I ask why?

Thank you!
Both are fine. People have succeeded both ways.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hello,

I've been mostly off here for a few months, but I did recently read Stan's guide. Conventional wisdom used to be that the stat dose was less effective for antiemetics, but it seems that has changed - may I ask why?

Thank you!
The following is about N rather than SN, but explains the pros/cons of stat dose vs 48 hour anti-emetic regime, and covers some EPS and anti-emetic testing points - see "Notes" section... (the anti-emetic regime is the same for N and SN) :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
My SN was exposed to air two times. Both times I tried to prepare a 25g dose with a scale, I just wanted to have it ready. I couldn't belive how little 25g is and was unsure about myself so I did it twice. Meaning that I opened my bottle twice, it has been exposed to air like 30 - 90 minutes I think.

Later on I read that opening the bottle is a bad idea, so am I fucked or no? Do I have to wait another 2 weeks in this hell called life while I order another one.

Dread414

Dread414

Nov 22, 2019
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
Where can I find the PPH?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
My SN was exposed to air two times. Both times I tried to prepare a 25g dose with a scale, I just wanted to have it ready. I couldn't belive how little 25g is and was unsure about myself so I did it twice. Meaning that I opened my bottle twice, it has been exposed to air like 30 - 90 minutes I think.

Later on I read that opening the bottle is a bad idea, so am I fucked or no? Do I have to wait another 2 weeks in this hell called life while I order another one.
Reasonably sure you'll be fine. The total shelf life might just have gone down a bit. Obviously the less you can expose it the better....
Where can I find the PPH?
You can find it at : suicide discussion / resource compilation
( then use ctrl+F and search for "Peaceful" )

Last edited:
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
just received SN from P in 16 days, it just took the post a long time to update the tracking. elated!!

i have everything i need now, just one last question: would nebivolol be suitable as a beta blocker? since it isn't non-selective...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Time, R_N and OreoWellington
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
just received SN from P in 16 days, it just took the post a long time to update the tracking. elated!!

i have everything i need now, just one last question: would nebivolol be suitable as a beta blocker? since it isn't non-selective...
ٌWould you please tell me in the private message who P is ? I bought SN but it was not from a reliable source

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Noticed lots of people asking about measuring Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2). Wiki and other sources list SN's weight/volume characteristic (relative density) to be: 2.168 g/cm3 (grams per cubic centimeter) - very close to regular salt NaCl at 2.17 g/cm3. The SN density is for anhydrous SN and the word "anhydrous" means it's practically free of water versus some type of liquid SN mixture. Some people see the word anhydrous and are unsure WTH it means. Anyway, the conversion of tablespoon to cm3 is: 1 Tablespoon = 14.786765 cm3. So every tablespoon of SN is roughly 2.168 g/cm3 * 14.786765 cm3/Tbs = 32g/Tbs. As an aside, SN solubility (mixing/dissolving) in water is very good - as discussed everywhere - almost 85g can be successfully dissolved in water at 25 °C (77 °F). Of course 85g is .... no pun intended .... overkill. Open to critiques/criticisms if I've missed something. Not sure why pictures of huge quantities of SN being measured out make sense ..... again, open to correction(s) for any detail(s) I may have overlooked. Note: many references for regular salt cite about 18-20g/Tbs, which is closer to what @Fallen leaf weighed ..... much of the difference is related to moisture content, how tightly packed (ideally filling measuring device) a substance is when measured, and other factors. Either way, it appears that 1 Tbs or at most 1.5 Tbs is sufficient.
Yes i got the same calculated results. So if you dont have a scale and you wanna do 25g of sn then i guess you could do 1 tbs then take away about 1/4 of it

Reactions: TrailerTrash
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I have many doubts about SN:

* I have a hiatus hernia, that means that when I eat I have reflux easily, how can this affect this method? If I have reflux when I take SN, what can happen?

* I am obese, how does this influence? Should I take more SN?

* I have health problems due to my obesity, such as cholesterol, triglycerides, fatty liver etc ... Does this influence the SN method?

* In case you fail with this method, would there be irreversible side effects? This terrifies me, I don't want to fail.

Thanks.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and 999888
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
* In case you fail with this method, would there be irreversible side effects? This terrifies me, I don't want to fail.

SN is said to have no side effects in case you're "saved", especially on your brain. I don't remember why.

S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
It depends on time. The studies that I've read suggest that if you're saved within an hour or so, you'll survive without (much) damage. If you're "saved" while you're brain and other organs have been oxygen deprived for a longer time, you are likely to suffer brain and other organ damage. The brain and heart suffer the most, since they are the most oxygen-hungry organs. Thread carefully.

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical professional. If I were, I probably wouldn't be on this forum, I'd be playing golf with diamond golf balls on my private 18-hole yard. Just kidding, I'd probably feel even worse seeing so much suffering ;-;.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time, Eren and astro
E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
I have many doubts about SN:

* I have a hiatus hernia, that means that when I eat I have reflux easily, how can this affect this method? If I have reflux when I take SN, what can happen?

* I am obese, how does this influence? Should I take more SN?

* I have health problems due to my obesity, such as cholesterol, triglycerides, fatty liver etc ... Does this influence the SN method?

Thanks.
regarding the quantity u should take 25g if u r normal weight and if u r above 100kgs then better take more than 30g. What i understand from reading almost all resources here regarding SN u will fail if u vomit and need to take more SN if u vomits. Ur health problems may not affect the SN method. Failing, i have also the same doubt what happens, but what i feel is that if u take the right quantity and not vomit and no one finds u for minimum 4 hours then u have done it..

Reactions: Eren and Kikoo Loool
T

Tessie

Dec 19, 2019
Hey every one,

First post ever.:P

I would like to go with SN and I thoroughly researched the method. \the only thing that is left for me is to get the SN delivered to my house.
Can anyone point me to a reliable seller who doesnt't ask too much?

I've tried googling and all the major sites that sell everything but nothing comes up, or you only can order 20 tons or something. Very annoying.

Does some one actually have a reliable source, here or in PM? That would be great, thanks!!

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
You need 5 posts I think to be able to pm.

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and LegaliseIt!
T

Tessie

Dec 19, 2019
Aha ok. Thanks
IN the meantime, I will search this website

DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
Can anyone pm me for a sn supplier?

• Hugs
Reactions: not.happy201
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Hey every one,

First post ever.:P

I would like to go with SN and I thoroughly researched the method. \the only thing that is left for me is to get the SN delivered to my house.
Can anyone point me to a reliable seller who doesnt't ask too much?

I've tried googling and all the major sites that sell everything but nothing comes up, or you only can order 20 tons or something. Very annoying.

Does some one actually have a reliable source, here or in PM? That would be great, thanks!!

Welcome. You should probably say which country you want a product shipped to when asking members for seller info because sellers may or may not ship to your country. And that kind of information will have to be handled in PM also.

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I have received SN in my mailbox today heck yeah, attempt 2 is coming very soon.
The only reason why I can't ctb tonight is because I want to take my cat to the vet first to get her checked (she's allergic to something or possibly cat acne, so I want to have some treatment for her first before my second attempt.)

I'm so excited and honestly I can't wait

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Thomas Xavier Light, zeroambition, OreoWellington and 3 others
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Can I get a PM on how to get SN from a source within EU that's NOT the guy form Poland. He sent me a bottle of SN hard a rock, I'll get another bottle from him but if it's the same story then I want to have a plan B.

Last edited:
G

Gamja

it hurts
Aug 27, 2019
You opened your bottle?
I'm afraid I can't open mine so soon to check its consistency. If it turns out it's rock solid and of no use, it's too late to file a complaint.

is any antacid going to work? I got hydrotalcit OTC. the antacids mentioned in the threads were all prescription only where I am and difficult to obtain.
I'm anxious about the elevated heart rate because I'm sensitive to that. I will take an overdose of sleeping pills 15-30 minutes before i ctb so that im already drowsy and about to pass out.

C

cluel

Dec 21, 2019
Scoured the internet for SN and Meto. I managed to add them both to cart but turns out I need to have a company license to purchase it. Anyone know a supplier in SG?

Ouchreject

Ouchreject

Trapped
Dec 13, 2019
Is this stuff supposed to taste awful?

I'm paranoid I may have gotten a lousy batch