• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Hey guys, I have Prochlorperazine and I wanted to know if this is a suitable replacement for Metoclopramide? I read that its more powerful than Metoclopramide, so should I not take 3 at once like Stan recommended with Metoclopramide in his SN thread?
Are you doing 48 hour regime or stat dose? 48 hour regime you can knock the last dose down to 10mg if you're concerned. You'll have a good amount built up in your system. Stat dose, take all 30mg.

Reactions: throwaway_2620
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Getting confused buying some in the UK, Is it Nitrite Salt? Thankyou

vrotka

vrotka

Nov 21, 2019
Is SN easily dissolving in water?
I did a test with approx 25g in 50ml of hot water and after a lot of stirring, the half of it or more still stays at the bottom.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I never asked this, but is it better to use lukewarm water for SN? I imagine cold water might prevent it from dissolving fully?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Cold or warm it will dissolve if you stir it enough with a fpoon.

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Is SN easily dissolving in water?
I did a test with approx 25g in 50ml of hot water and after a lot of stirring, the half of it or more still stays at the bottom.
I never asked this, but is it better to use lukewarm water for SN? I imagine cold water might prevent it from dissolving fully?
I did a test too and my technical grade SN dissolved perfectly into tap tempered water, but in this case the experiment was 20g in almost 100ml.

L

LASTUSER

Dec 7, 2019
Are you doing 48 hour regime or stat dose? 48 hour regime you can knock the last dose down to 10mg if you're concerned. You'll have a good amount built up in your system. Stat dose, take all 30mg.

I would prefer to do 48 hour regime but I have not read on here if anyone has had more success with doing 48 hour regime vs stat dose so I am not sure which to do. Have you read anything personally about 48 hour plan working better or does it not matter? I will probably just do it, please tell me what you feel is best. Thank you.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I would prefer to do 48 hour regime but I have not read on here if anyone has had more success with doing 48 hour regime vs stat dose so I am not sure which to do. Have you read anything personally about 48 hour plan working better or does it not matter? I will probably just do it, please tell me what you feel is best. Thank you.
Whatever is best for you. Both work. Personally I'll be doing stat because I have no patience for a 48hr regime and I regularly take quetiapine anyway for an AE. Some may say that 48hr increases the effectiveness of the AE as it builds up in your system. But many are just as successful with stat. Your choice.

L

LASTUSER

Dec 7, 2019
Whatever is best for you. Both work. Personally I'll be doing stat because I have no patience for a 48hr regime and I regularly take quetiapine anyway for an AE. Some may say that 48hr increases the effectiveness of the AE as it builds up in your system. But many are just as successful with stat. Your choice.
Thank you, I appreciate your help. I have another question for you if you don't mind, I would like to know more information about having backup cups of SN in case someone were to throw up the first cup. My question is this, if someone were to throw up the SN and not take another dose, wouldn't they be in danger of surviving? Wouldn't it make more sense to have back up cups of SN just to make sure that you don't survive and get brain damage or something? Would greatly appreciate your advice.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Thank you, I appreciate your help. I have another question for you if you don't mind, I would like to know more information about having backup cups of SN in case someone were to throw up the first cup. My question is this, if someone were to throw up the SN and not take another dose, wouldn't they be in danger of surviving? Wouldn't it make more sense to have back up cups of SN just to make sure that you don't survive and get brain damage or something? Would greatly appreciate your advice.
People have thrown up and still died. But I agree, I will be having extra cups on hand just incase.

Reactions: throwaway_2620
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
You can use Google or search the popular online stores that sell everything.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
You can use Google or search the popular online stores that sell everything.

Nothing comes up for my country when I search on Google except for a few sites that have very vague descriptions (no percentage etc...). On top of that if I did somehow find a site somewhere then I'd still rather have a place that I know I can trust.

It doesn't hurt to ask for recommendations from people who know.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
It doesn't hurt to ask for recommendations from people who know.
I'm only concerned about potential scammers throwing around disingenuous sources via PM. I don't want you to be scammed here either, that's all.

Reactions: Santiago
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I'm only concerned about potential scammers throwing around disingenuous sources via PM. I don't want you to be scammed here either, that's all.

Thank you. I am very sceptical about every source as well. Nobody can be trusted and even if you find somebody that sends you a substance I have to make sure it's the right thing before I ingest it.

Reactions: BPD_LE
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
My SN just arrived :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: Time, OreoWellington, charlottewilts and 3 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I ordered metoclopramide online 3 weeks ago and I recived it today but I don't know what kind of rubbish they sent for me . The name of medicine that I recived is RIDNORM and it is also written metoclopramide hydrochloride . Is it possible to use it with SN?

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
Hi friends, I´m almost certain going to use this method next year, I have two doubts however...

Does the SN alone is enoug to lend you unconscious before the bad simptons begin? Does it take long?

And it´s 25 miligrams of SN or 25 grams that we hake to use?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Hi friends, I´m almost certain going to use this method next year, I have two doubts however...

Does the SN alone is enoug to lend you unconscious before the bad simptons begin? Does it take long?

And it´s 25 miligrams of SN or 25 grams that we hake to use?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/
I ordered metoclopramide online 3 weeks ago and I recived it today but I don't know what kind of rubbish they sent for me . The name of medicine that I recived is RIDNORM and it is also written metoclopramide hydrochloride . Is it possible to use it with SN?
It's from India. Check the expiration date and it's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily123
Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
Am I misreading or does the suicide wiki state that antiacid drugs result in a more painful death? since I don't have them and I'm trying to figure out whether to attempt with or without.

Also are there any succesful attempts by members who took domperidone instead of meto? Thanks
Yeah I was concerned about this. I have Tagamet but I'm not sure if it would be more peaceful not to take it? But if it makes the process quicker I guess it's worth it idk

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Yeah I was concerned about this. I have Tagamet but I'm not sure if it would be more peaceful not to take it? But if it makes the process quicker I guess it's worth it idk
Yeah but people always post something about some elusive 8chan post where it supposedly says you'll stay conscious longer with antiacid. Also I'm planning on taking domperidone instead of meto, so tagamet is out of question anyway.
But I'm not sure if I should take baking soda or just skip antiacid completely.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah but people always post something about some elusive 8chan post where it supposedly says you'll stay conscious longer with antiacid. Also I'm planning on taking domperidone instead of meto, so tagamet is out of question anyway.
But I'm not sure if I should take baking soda or just skip antiacid completely.
The baking soda thing seems to be debunked. I'd just skip the acid medication if going with domperidone.

P

Palacinka

Dec 4, 2019
Did someone tried to order SN from Alibaba? I am suspicious abotu ebay because I never ordered somtehing from that website in my country, but I use aliexpress and alibaba all the time, and I saw that on alibaba there is someone from P country who sells SN

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I just received SN, I'm SO fucking happy but on the other hand so confused.
I got everything now and can die any moment and hOly fUck

• Hugs
Reactions: mayflower, OreoWellington, Sideswipe and 3 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I worried that my parcel is missing. It was shipped 18 days ago and still not tracking in my country!

Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Hello,

I've been mostly off here for a few months, but I did recently read Stan's guide. Conventional wisdom used to be that the stat dose was less effective for antiemetics, but it seems that has changed - may I ask why?

Thank you!