• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Will more hurt? I really want it done fast.
expect headaches and nausea.
by the way, the recommendation was always 25g. 25mg is very little. Keep in mind the differences between g and mg.

T

The nerd

Student
Dec 21, 2019
expect headaches and nausea.
by the way, the recommendation was always 25g. 25mg is very little. Keep in mind the differences between g and mg.
I have been reading this forum like a maniac the past 48 hours and joined today to talk with people. Read a lot about sn and since it sounds painless I chose it. I just hope I pass out quickly and lights out shortly thereafter

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
I have been reading this forum like a maniac the past 48 hours and joined today to talk with people. Read a lot about sn and since it sounds painless I chose it. I just hope I pass out quickly and lights out shortly thereafter
good luck. read some of the goodbye threads, they usually give you a bit of insight on what you can expect.

• Hugs
Reactions: Time and The nerd
N

not.happy201

Dec 20, 2019
Someone has already described SN taste as if you mixed petroleum and salt together. So it's salty and very bitter. That's one of the reasons, why people vomit after taking SN.

In my amateur opinion, taking more than 25 grams could shorten the whole process, but it would also increase chances of vomiting. But, the process of laying on my bed breathless for a few hours, while unconscious, sounds like hell to me. I really hope it's the complete opposite.

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Someone has already described SN taste as if you mixed petroleum and salt together. So it's salty and very bitter. That's one of the reasons, why people vomit after taking SN.

In my amateur opinion, taking more than 25 grams could shorten the whole process, but it would also increase chances of vomiting. But, the process of laying on my bed breathless for a few hours, while unconscious, sounds like hell to me. I really hope it's the complete opposite.
breathless?

T

The nerd

Student
Dec 21, 2019

This scares me now, ugh. I don't want hours. I want to be dead immediately or within minutes. I may look another way. If only cianide were easy to get.

N

not.happy201

Dec 20, 2019
breathless?
Yes, my friend. Sodium Nitrate makes your blood being partially unable to carry oxygen in your body. There is still some oxygen in your body, which keeps you alive, but there is not enough oxygen for you to be awake or for you to think clearly, etc. I mean, you are lying there and being knocked out, and hopefully you don't get some seizure attack. But, the problem is, that if being unconscious is like being asleep, then it's kind of bad. Sometimes, I get dry mouth or I get body pains during sleep, and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to feel like I'm drowning, for a few hours.. I'd rather throw myself under the train, and I would never even do that, because I'm too much of a coward.

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Yes, my friend. Sodium Nitrate makes your blood being partially unable to carry oxygen in your body. There is still some oxygen in your body, which keeps you alive, but there is not enough oxygen for you to be awake or for you to think clearly, etc. I mean, you are lying there and being knocked out, and hopefully you don't get some seizure attack. But, the problem is, that if being unconscious is like being asleep, then it's kind of bad. Sometimes, I get dry mouth or I get body pains during sleep, and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to feel like I'm drowning, for a few hours.. I'd rather throw myself under the train, and I would never even do that, because I'm too much of a coward.
That's not how breathing works. The urge to breathe comes mostly from carbon dioxide build up. If carbon dioxide is being pushed out of your body at a reasonable rate, then you won't feel like suffocating. This is why people kill themselves using nitrogen and hellion. Gas exchange still happens, CO2 is still being kicked out of your body, even though there is no oxygen.
Now, there have been reports of respiratory difficulty during nitrite toxicity, but I doubt it will be anything close to drowning or suffocation.

Reactions: zeroambition
N

not.happy201

Dec 20, 2019
This scares me now, ugh. I don't want hours. I want to be dead immediately or within minutes. I may look another way. If only cyanide were easy to get.
I did a quick Google search, and you only need to fine-mix about 200 apple seeds together, in order to create enough cyanide to kill you. Doesn't sound hard to do. But, cyanide suicide has always sounded to me like a painful death, comparable to drowning or dying in gas chamber. It's interesting, because SN kills the person, in a very similar way to cyanide.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
The PPEH has observed people taking SN and report a peaceful death , if it wasn't they would have said so !

E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
today a local newspaper in india reported that 2 men committed suicide by sn. their lips nails were blue in colour. no evidence of struggle was found and moreover the room in which they were found looked clean and tidy. there was 2 glasses of sn mixed with water found near them. police is saying that it was the 12 th such incident this year. so i feel sooner the sale of sn through online will be banned here..

Reactions: Zai Jian, not.happy201 and Guizin239
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
New members, most of your questions can be answered by reading this thread

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Reactions: Time and not.happy201
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Can I get a PM on how to get SN from a source within EU that's NOT the guy form Poland. He sent me a bottle of SN hard a rock, I'll get another bottle from him but if it's the same story then I want to have a plan B.

Hmm interesting.

I can see from a text book easily found using Google; if sodium nitrite is not treated with an anti caking agent it will harden over time into a solid brick like mass. Sodium chloride does this too I read.

Last edited:
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Hmm interesting.

I can see from a text book easily found using Google; if sodium nitrite is not treated with an anti caking agent it will harden over time into a solid brick like mass.

It may be that your sodium nitrite has crystallised and formed a big rock. I used to see this kind of thing in the lab I worked in, and we used to break them up and use the contents.

I have no idea what you just said sorry. Is the SN still good, can it get the job done?

Last edited:
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
I have no idea what you just said. Is the SN still good, can it get the job done?

It seems certain salts of which sodium nitrite is one, have a tendency to aggregate together with time. So it is probably just old at a guess. You'd have to look more into this. I think this is different to oxidation that turns it into sodium nitrate.

I was just saying in my old lab, I found some rocks like this and we just used to break them up. I'm not an expert on salt crystals.

Reactions: Flume
Ouchreject

Ouchreject

Trapped
Dec 13, 2019

I don't think it taste like that or smells like that :notsure:

Dread414

Dread414

Nov 22, 2019
No it's extremely bad with softdrinks and fruit juises. They may peoduce acid and will slow the sn absorption.
Taste is not irritable, so better drink with plain water, to speed up the sn absorption.
Would it work to put the sodium nitrite in hell caps and take it that way?

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Would it matter if I took more than 25g? I want to ensure CTB.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Would it matter if I took more than 25g? I want to ensure CTB.
Some suggest 3 glasses of 20 to 25 depending on your weight , if you vomit you can swallow another glass if you want to be on the safe side .

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Some suggest 3 glasses of 20 to 25 depending on your weight , if you vomit you can swallow another glass if you want to be on the safe side .

I'm 6'3'' and 225 pounds. Would two glasses of 25g in 100mL water do it?

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
25g in 50ml not 100ml , less water is preferable .

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

Tessie

Dec 19, 2019
Welcome. You should probably say which country you want a product shipped to when asking members for seller info because sellers may or may not ship to your country. And that kind of information will have to be handled in PM also.

thank you. I am from the Nordic country by the sea, with the tulips and the clogs. ANd yes, I agree that further info should be in PM.
today a local newspaper in india reported that 2 men committed suicide by sn. their lips nails were blue in colour. no evidence of struggle was found and moreover the room in which they were found looked clean and tidy. there was 2 glasses of sn mixed with water found near them. police is saying that it was the 12 th such incident this year. so i feel sooner the sale of sn through online will be banned here..

This is exactly how I feel as well, hence the reason I am hunting for SN now sooner than later. My date is pushed in the future yet, but still you can never be too sure.

Last edited:
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
thank you. I am from the Nordic country by the sea, with the tulips and the clogs. ANd yes, I agree that further info should be in PM.

This is exactly how I feel as well, hence the reason I am hunting for SN now sooner than later. My date is pushed in the future yet, but still you can never be too sure.

Well, welcome Tessie by the sea with tulips and clogs. Sounds nice and scenic. Look forward to you in the forums with us.

T

Tessie

Dec 19, 2019
Thank you so much for the welcome.

Reactions: Skyview and realjunes
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you so much for the welcome.
I don't know if we told you Tessie, but after you do 5 posts, which you have, within about 24 hours you will be able to send and receive the private messages, PMs. I just looked and you don't have the "start conversation" button under your screen name yet, but will within 24 hours, then anyone can PM you with info they may have. Sorry if I am telling you something you know...I just went to PM you and saw not quite there,,,,,but close!

Reactions: Boochky