• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I don't it will be removed any time soon as Sodium Nitrite can be used for many other purposes besides ctb. Like people use this stuff to cure meat. Not only that, but there are so many cleansing products, pesticides, even bleach people can use to ctb... Granted, it's not a very ideal or peaceful way to go, but have they been quaratined or removed? No. What about ropes? People use that to hang themselves all the time, etc. The reason why is because people use these things on a daily basis for multiple reasons. It holds so many purposes.

Reactions: not.happy201
EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
I don't it will be removed any time soon as Sodium Nitrite can be used for many other purposes besides ctb. Like people use this stuff to cure meat. Not only that, but there are so many cleansing products, pesticides, even bleach people can use to ctb... Granted, it's not a very ideal or peaceful way to go, but have they been quaratined or removed? No. What about ropes? People use that to hang themselves all the time, etc. The reason why is because people use these things on a daily basis for multiple reasons. It holds so many purposes.
If it's easily obtainable and a semi-peaceful exit, the government will come out with an SN license or something ridiculous like that to limit its accessibility. They've ruined millions of lives over a plant that doesn't kill you and you can grow in your back yard.

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and not.happy201
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
If it's easily obtainable and a semi-peaceful exit, the government will come out with an SN license or something ridiculous like that to limit its accessibility. They've ruined millions of lives over a plant that doesn't kill you and you can grow in your back yard.

Unfortunately I think more restrictions will be on the way, as it offers a relatively easy way out.

Sales can be further restricted like EndItQuickly says, instead of making it illegal.

• Aww..
Reactions: Moonicide
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Can someone Pm me a sn seller who ships to germany pls?

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Just ordered SN. I will measure out and take 50g in 100mL water.

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
To make sure it works. My quality of life is zero and I need to make sure this works. I also want to black out quickly.
that's a bit too much, it might make you more likely to barf

Reactions: Skyview, forever21 and Boochky
T

The nerd

Student
Dec 21, 2019
I get how you feel. I hope you get the peace you deserve, friend

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Anyone know if you can get SN ordered to Canada?
Sn in solid form is restricted per the new rules introduced in January 2019 . You can order it from various places in the US and see if it slips through customs , good luck and some places on the web offer to ship to Canada . guess there is only one way to find out.

J

Justalostsoul

Nov 30, 2019
I am from the US and just ordered SN off the most popular website that sells everything. The name of the seller has an animal in the second part of the name. Could anybody tell me if this is legit ? Sorry to be so vague. It is 113 grams. 4 ounces. Thanks so much.

Reactions: Boochky and Time
J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
I am from the US and just ordered SN off the most popular website that sells everything. The name of the seller has an animal in the second part of the name. Could anybody tell me if this is legit ? Sorry to be so vague. It is 113 grams. 4 ounces. Thanks so much.

I know what you're talking about. It's legit. There are no restrictions in the US.

Reactions: Astral316, Boochky and Justalostsoul
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

It's been mentioned by name frequently in this forum, and US forum members report favourably.

Last edited:
Reactions: hershberger, Astral316, Boochky and 1 other person
J

Justalostsoul

Nov 30, 2019
It's been mentioned by name frequently in this forum, and US forum members report favourably.

Thank you so much. Now just need to get my meto from my doc or figure out another way to get an antiemetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: justwantdeath
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Thank you so much. Now just need to get my meto from my doc or figure out another way to get an antiemetic.

That meto thing is totally impossible for me to get... 5 doctors, same prescription that's "useless". I swear either they've seen my file and assume I'd use the other for things, or they just have a "favorite" in my area that all doctors prescribe. Not that I need it yet... but it's just so shocking. And I do have legit reasons to get it--I can get an antiemetic from a phone call.

Hopefully yours are more.... open.... to prescribing different ones, or at least a variety

J

Justalostsoul

Nov 30, 2019
That meto thing is totally impossible for me to get... 5 doctors, same prescription that's "useless". I swear either they've seen my file and assume I'd use the other for things, or they just have a "favorite" in my area that all doctors prescribe. Not that I need it yet... but it's just so shocking. And I do have legit reasons to get it--I can get an antiemetic from a phone call.

Hopefully yours are more.... open.... to prescribing different ones, or at least a variety

Shoot, may be hard for me then as I haven't mentioned migraines or nausea as long as I've seen him. He is a pill pusher though so I'm optimistic he will listen and write the script.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh wow, hop

Shoot, may be hard for me then as I haven't mentioned migraines or nausea as long as I've seen him. He is a pill pusher though so I'm optimistic he will listen and write the script.

Yeah, see I'm on propranolol for migraines (which probably looks familiar), imitrex as needed, every single time I've had to go for migraines (even the ER once! $400 for a migraine ugh), they gave me a script for (drumroll please.....) ondansetron Every..... single.....time. Even my neurologist, ER doc, immidiate care docs... I mean yeah thanks, I do need it for migraines (totally legit!), but still.

F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Is it okay to take 1,5 * 400 mg ibuprofen instead of 1 * 600 mg?
We don't have it here available without a prescription.

A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
Guys, would you know the advantage of the ahead regimen of meto as opposed to the stat dose? Thanks in advance

Reactions: forever21
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Hey, has anyone ordered from here:

Is this the right product?

G

Gamja

it hurts
Aug 27, 2019
When I ask for antacids at the doctor, will he just prescribe it or would I have to go through several procedures for diagnosis? Based on reviews from people I know personally, endoscopy is uncomfortable. And since I don't have issues with my stomach, that would be a waste of time

Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
I just ordered my meto from the Greek seller on the big auction site that has been mentioned on earlier pages in this thread, so as long as that is legit it may be something to look at if available in your country.

J

Justalostsoul

Nov 30, 2019
I just ordered my meto from the Greek seller on the big auction site that has been mentioned on earlier pages in this thread, so as long as that is legit it may be something to look at if available in your country.
Looks like it's all gone now . Hope it's back soon

Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
Looks like it's all gone now . Hope it's back soon

I just checked again and it says 8 available. If you want to PM me I can give you some more details, or give you the country exclusion list to see if that may be it. Not sure where you are from.

I had to do more than a simple search to find it. If anybody wants to know what I did they can PM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiki666 and Time
Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude

Dec 23, 2019
I apologize if this question has been already answered before, but can anyone tell me if Ondansetron (generic name Zofran) is viable as a suitable antiemetic as well? Didn't see it listed anywhere in the original post. I still have a bunch prescribed leftover and was just wondering.

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
I apologize if this question has been already answered before, but can anyone tell me if Ondansetron (generic name Zofran) is viable as a suitable antiemetic as well? Didn't see it listed anywhere in the original post. I still have a bunch prescribed leftover and was just wondering.
It is better than nothing, but not exactly adequate. You need a D2 blocker.

Reactions: Schadenfreude