• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Justalostsoul

Nov 30, 2019
Been on benzos long term, does this mean I should not use meto as an antiemetic?

Reactions: Cutepoison
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
Can someone from Spain tell me where to find the products? I only saw in amazon usa and I don't know if it's pure nitrite.

E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
really worried about Sn after reading the story of drakewantstogo. Going blind after taking it is really worrisome

Reactions: 2manyproblems, voyager and TimeToBiteTheDust
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
I need a cimetidin or ranitidin source, who ships to Germany.
Are there any prescription free good alternatives for antiacid?

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
really worried about Sn after reading the story of drakewantstogo. Going blind after taking it is really worrisome

his reaction to it was extremely unsettling. he must have done something wrong for him to go blind for a day.

Last edited:
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
i ordered sn 8 months ago (so a good reliable source for the purity) , n as soon as i got it i put it in my wardrobe behind all my clothes n i ve nvr opened it or anything... im just not sure about its state, it says tht sn lasts for years if stored in a dry ventilated area ...the thing worrying me the most is tht my sn went through the hot temperatures of my country during the summer, but when i shake it it seems fine.. idk can someone help me or has anyone an opinion on this ? can i still use it?

Last edited:
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Temperature I think it would be stable up to really quite high temperatures.

Air contact and contact with moisture are the problems one needs to be careful about when storing SN.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Deleted member 13412
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
Temperature I think it would be stable up to really quite high temperatures.

Air contact and contact with moisture are the problems one needs to be careful about when storing SN.
thanku for replying

Reactions: chris8000
E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
I have SN and only SN. I'm not going to use any dopamine blockers, antacids, or sleeping pills. I do plan on having 3 cups next to me just in case. Do you guys think I'll be alright? The plan is 20 g in 1000ml water. I'm about 116lbs probably.

Do you guys think if I take SN alone I'll be able to keep silent and not scream or whimper from any pain? Also do you think there wouldn't be any seizures? I'm really worried about feeling pain after injesting the SN, but the goodbye threads don't add detail or mention any seizures. I don't know how bad the headaches would be either. I feel like dying after becoming unconscious would still hurt, as if being tortured in a nightmare...so I'm kinda worried about pain while unconscious or even screaming while unconscious if that's possible.

Has anyone seen any real time goodbye threads that are actually detailed and list how they feel changes as time passes by?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rena rossy and Deleted member 13412
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
I have SN and only SN. I'm not going to use any dopamine blockers, antacids, or sleeping pills. I do plan on having 3 cups next to me just in case. Do you guys think I'll be alright? The plan is 20 g in 1000ml water. I'm about 116lbs probably.

Do you guys think if I take SN alone I'll be able to keep silent and not scream or whimper from any pain? Also do you think there wouldn't be any seizures? I'm really worried about feeling pain after injesting the SN, but the goodbye threads don't add detail or mention any seizures. I don't know how bad the headaches would be either. I feel like dying after becoming unconscious would still hurt, as if being tortured in a nightmare...so I'm kinda worried about pain while unconscious or even screaming while unconscious if that's possible.

Has anyone seen any real time goodbye threads that are actually detailed and list how they feel changes as time passes by?
throwing up is a real problem with sn ...most people who tried with only sn failed bc they puked it .. is there no way u could get a prescription for meto or try purchasing it from tht gr ee k seller?

Reactions: forever21
M

mayflower

Dec 27, 2019
What about throwing up while unconscious? Is this something that is likely to happen?

Reactions: Rena rossy
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know if I could possibly buy meto on C*****list?

Im wondering if I should check and see if I could find someone locally who was willing to sell some to me. I don't care if I have to pay 5x, 10x, etc the original price.

E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
throwing up is a real problem with sn ...most people who tried with only sn failed bc they puked it .. is there no way u could get a prescription for meto or try purchasing it from tht gr ee k seller?

do you have evidence that people who tried it solo failed? I thought people haves died eating it by accident

Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
do you have evidence that people who tried it solo failed? I thought people haves died eating it by accident
if u use the search option u'll see that most people on ss failed bc they didnt use any antiemetics or bc they were found in time... i read some cases of people that died eating it by accident but i guess that's rare ...

Reactions: Rena rossy
S

Set me free

Aug 27, 2019
I have ordered SN from ebay seller folks here seem to recommend too. The parcel was returned to the seller once (post strike) and he said would resend it. I think I've ordered from another place too but none of the damn packages has arrived. So I think they got held up at customs
..has this happened to anyone else? I don't know where else to get it and this seemed my only option.

• Love
Reactions: ARW3N
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'm a phenibut addict and I need to know if it would interfere with the SN and/or antiemetic even with an acid reducer. This stuff is very acidic and am unsure if I can work around this.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
5g can kill you. So taking 20g it's just to make sure. If you puke, let's say 10g, you still have 10g and you could die anyway. There are people that threw up and died.

Reactions: Klee_, TrailerTrash and realjunes
Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
Should I take a test dose of meto to see if I have any averse reactions or is that unnecessary?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Everyone makes acquiring these items look so easy but in reality it's not. Unfortunately, metoclopramide is available only on prescription in my country. I've noticed metoclopramide is sold as Primperan on eBay and I get the strong impression that the seller knows what it's for. However, how do I know I'm not being scammed with aspirins or something else in the packets? Another insurmountable hurdle is SN itself. It has been put under the category of reportable substances, i.e. a poisonous substance, because of the uptick in suicidal deaths by SN. It does feel like the anti-choicers are getting the better of us.
I have ordered SN from ebay seller folks here seem to recommend too. The parcel was returned to the seller once (post strike) and he said would resend it. I think I've ordered from another place too but none of the damn packages has arrived. So I think they got held up at customs
..has this happened to anyone else? I don't know where else to get it and this seemed my only option.
Sodium nitrite and sodium nitrate are categorised as reportable substances, i.e. poisons and explosives precursors, in my country and bound to raise suspicions at customs. Unfortunately, the anti-choicers seem to be getting the better of us.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Klee_ and Let'sgetoutofHERE
G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Everyone makes acquiring these items look so easy but in reality it's not. Unfortunately, metoclopramide is available only on prescription in my country. I've noticed metoclopramide is sold as Primperan on eBay and I get the strong impression that the seller knows what it's for. However, how do I know I'm not being scammed with aspirins or something else in the packets? Another insurmountable hurdle is SN itself. It has been put under the category of reportable substances, i.e. a poisonous substance, because of the uptick in suicidal deaths by SN. It does feel like the anti-choicers are getting the better of us.

Sodium nitrite and sodium nitrate are categorised as reportable substances, i.e. poisons and explosives precursors, in my country and bound to raise suspicions at customs. Unfortunately, the anti-choicers seem to be getting the better of us.
What about poppers? I've been thinking about them for a while now. I might make a thread about them

• Love
Reactions: ARW3N
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Here's my plan tell me what you think:

60 before 10 - 30mg valium
45 before 3 x 10 meto
30 before 1,5 150mg of Zantac
SN

I don't have valium yet so I don't know how it affects me. But dose will prob be 10 - 30mg 1h before, is that ok. Should I wait longer, less?
Is 3 x 10 meto 45 before enough. Stan recomends it, but I think 1h might be safer, what do you think?
Should I just take 2 150mg of Zantac, will it make a difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and TrailerTrash
V

Verklempt

Dec 30, 2019
Is this one any good ?

SODIUM NITRITE is a chemical compound with formula NaNO2 Our product is almost chemically pure, which makes it ideal for use in a analyses, photography, pharmacy, synthesis and crystal making. Product is dry, crystalline powder.

• Chemical formula: NaNO2
  • CAS number: 7632-00-0
  • Purity: 99,9%,
  • Our product is shipped in sealed HDPE containers.
can u send me the link in pm?

finalatomicbuster

finalatomicbuster

Dec 31, 2019
Is zofram/ondansetron a suitable antiemitic? I have some lying around but couldn't find a definitive answer on whether it met the criteria

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Is zofram/ondansetron a suitable antiemitic? I have some lying around but couldn't find a definitive answer on whether it met the criteria
Yes, it should be fine. I do believe there's been people that have used Zofran with SN.

Reactions: finalatomicbuster and TrailerTrash
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Yes, it should be fine. I do believe there's been people that have used Zofran with SN.
Zofran is so-so ..... better than nothing for sure, but i's not a D2 blocker, which is preferred.
Zofran is so-so ..... better than nothing for sure, but i's not a D2 blocker, which is preferred.
Should I open my SN to make sure it's good?
It would be better not to expose it to the air/moisture. How you would test even if opened? Just curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: finalatomicbuster