• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I'm still a bit confused how painful SN is. The wiki says with a monitored attempt, the patient was unconscious after 12 minutes. 12 minutes is a long time to be having very bad headaches and suffocating.

OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I'm still a bit confused how painful SN is. The wiki says with a monitored attempt, the patient was unconscious after 12 minutes. 12 minutes is a long time to be having very bad headaches and suffocating.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and deltahead
essieni

essieni

Dec 22, 2019
Hey. I tested metoclopramide and had horrible reactions. so I decided to use domperidone + ondansetron. any chance of side effect similar to the meto in this combination?

S

Set me free

Aug 27, 2019
Everyone makes acquiring these items look so easy but in reality it's not. Unfortunately, metoclopramide is available only on prescription in my country. I've noticed metoclopramide is sold as Primperan on eBay and I get the strong impression that the seller knows what it's for. However, how do I know I'm not being scammed with aspirins or something else in the packets? Another insurmountable hurdle is SN itself. It has been put under the category of reportable substances, i.e. a poisonous substance, because of the uptick in suicidal deaths by SN. It does feel like the anti-choicers are getting the better of us.

Sodium nitrite and sodium nitrate are categorised as reportable substances, i.e. poisons and explosives precursors, in my country and bound to raise suspicions at customs. Unfortunately, the anti-choicers seem to be getting the better of us.
A
A bit late reply but I think that's how it is in my country too. But I finally got my package through.

RedFive

RedFive

Jan 12, 2020
Hey. I tested metoclopramide and had horrible reactions. so I decided to use domperidone + ondansetron. any chance of side effect similar to the meto in this combination?
What was your reaction?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
RedFive

RedFive

Jan 12, 2020
This seems like a very painful way to go. What is the appeal of choosing this method? I don't understand why anyone would choose this.
Because it's among the best options out of a very limited amount of options?

Reactions: Circles and Set me free
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
A bit of possibly useful info for those stuck in a hotel with no scales. For sn purposes 5 uk 20pences equal 25g, so 2 spoons or similar taped together and pivoted can work as a scale, assuming you have the pound in 20ps. It's probably not as easy as I think it is but worth a thought.

Reactions: Sunset764, autumnal and LegaliseIt!

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I see a lot of complaints about the salty taste of SN. Why not use a plastic drinking straw then?

Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
I see a lot of complaints about the salty taste of SN. Why not use a plastic drinking straw then?
Its what Moon did atleast. She still complained about the horrible taste, from the report i read.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and 262653
L

LucyJordan

Dec 2, 2019
12 minutes is nothing, compared to a lifetime of suffering. Everyone should decide for themselves what they prefer.

Reactions: Set me free
A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
Does anyone know if SN from P*l*and comes in discreet packaging? Likewise for ordering things from online pharmacies

L

LucyJordan

Dec 2, 2019
Its what Moon did atleast. She still complained about the horrible taste, from the report i read.
If it tastes more horrible then your every day life, year after year, 24/24, ... don't take it!

Reactions: TrailerTrash
D

daffo

Aug 25, 2019
in my country the metoclopramide seems to be selled as Plasil (Italy), anyone can confirm that?

Reactions: xirc79
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
in my country the metoclopramide seems to be selled as Plasil (Italy), anyone can confirm that?
Yes, it's the right one. It's otc if i'm not wrong

Reactions: Circles and throwaway_2620
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I realised that I can't swallow tablets properly. I have to chew on them. Should I learn how to do it before trying this? It's for the antiemetics.

M

Mooseman

Jan 15, 2020
I realised that I can't swallow tablets properly. I have to chew on them. Should I learn how to do it before trying this? It's for the antiemetics.
Suck on them. That's how my prescription says.

Reactions: I want to end it
M

Mooseman

Jan 15, 2020
So just a thought. Nitrates cause poisonings in well water. It also says nitrates are turned into nitrites by bacteria in the stomach. So if the sodium nitrites has some nitrates in it would it stop the process much. It does not say how long a process the bacteria takes, so that would be the issue.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Can you take SN without meto/antiemetics? I've brought mine, it's been delivered but I can't seem to get any antiemetics. Chances of it working too? Can still get antacid but not really sure if that's effective without meto?

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
So just a thought. Nitrates cause poisonings in well water. It also says nitrates are turned into nitrites by bacteria in the stomach. So if the sodium nitrites has some nitrates in it would it stop the process much. It does not say how long a process the bacteria takes, so that would be the issue.
what? where did you read that?

Your SN should be >95% pure.

Reactions: Disintegration