• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I have a question. If someone happens to find you before you are gone but you've already taken the SN, will it be highly obvious what you ingested when taken to the hospital or are they just gonna run panels and hope they can reverse it before death?

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
I have a question. If someone happens to find you before you are gone but you've already taken the SN, will it be highly obvious what you ingested when taken to the hospital or are they just gonna run panels and hope they can reverse it before death?
I'm not 100% but in my eyes they would see the blue skin, difficulty breathing and treat it as hypoxia or related to asphyxiation/suffocation and provide oxygen and try and identify how or what you've taken but there's such a small time frame. Some hospitals won't get results that fast so you'd probably be successful.

Reactions: autumnal
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I'm not 100% but in my eyes they would see the blue skin, difficulty breathing and treat it as hypoxia or related to asphyxiation/suffocation and provide oxygen and try and identify how or what you've taken but there's such a small time frame. Some hospitals won't get results that fast so you'd probably be successful.
That's kinda what I was thinking. I usually have hours on my own but on that off chance I'm found while unconscious I was just curious.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Out of curiosity, would SN show up or be suspected during an autopsy?
A number of things are really obvious in an autopsy--it wouldn't even take an autopsy for it to be suspected, it wouldn't even take bloodwork to entirely be suspected, actually even things a few posts up above yours kind of imply it would be suspected before that

Last edited:
Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
Not at all. Absolutely no affect on me.

I'm nearly 24hrs into my Meto test. Again cannot notice any effects on me whatsoever

Is that like a tablespoon of regular salt? I do not have a scale at the moment
guys, i want to experiment with 15g table salt dissolved in water.
would 1 time drinking 100 ml salty water harm the body a lot?
Do u mind sharing how the expriment went? Was that about 1 TBSP of salt? I dont have a scale at the moment, thank you

Last edited:
S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find any information on this topic.
I was wondering what it would feel like to survive SN, if you were brought to a hospital in time. Would it be any worse than the symptoms you experience before you pass out?

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I got my SN today. I've not opened it. I stored it in a drawer, in a bag. Is there a danger of it getting too hot in hotter weather or if a radiator in the room is on?

Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find any information on this topic.
I was wondering what it would feel like to survive SN, if you were brought to a hospital in time. Would it be any worse than the symptoms you experience before you pass out?
Hello. This might be helpful.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Reactions: Boochky
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
I have my SN and I need meto. I've ordered primperan off E but I'm in the UK so I don't know whether it'll be delivered or not, or held in customs. I have sumatriptan....can this be an AE or do I need to ask for a different medication?

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I have a question regarding SN and phenibut. I know the only way I'm going to be able to CTB is with phenibut. However, the biggest issue I have with that is that phenibut is a very acidic substance in the form of an HCL salt and I know that does not bode well for SN. Would the acid reducers be effective enough in order for it not to be an issue?

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
I have medical condition that causes me to be quite dehydrated, I often need water easily, I'll be fine fasting but after ingesting the SN would a tiny sip to wash it down hurt? I mean I know our body needs to not have anything extra in it, I'll manage without it, I'm just wondering if I should completely avoid even a small sip

C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
If I break the seal on an SN bottle just to test does it begin to lose effectiveness? I would store it again in a cool dry place right after. Thanks a bunch.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
If I break the seal on an SN bottle just to test does it begin to lose effectiveness? I would store it again in a cool dry place right after. Thanks a bunch.
If it's been open, it's likely the seal on its storage would be broken so it would begin to oxidise. If you open it, you'd want to take it relatively soon after just to be safe.

Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
I have medical condition that causes me to be quite dehydrated, I often need water easily, I'll be fine fasting but after ingesting the SN would a tiny sip to wash it down hurt? I mean I know our body needs to not have anything extra in it, I'll manage without it, I'm just wondering if I should completely avoid even a small sip
Some people suggest to take sn with 50-100ml water. I would take 50ml with sn and then eventually choose to drink a little sip that fits the 100ml parameter.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Some people suggest to take sn with 50-100ml water. I would take 50ml with sn and then eventually choose to drink a little sip that fits the 100ml parameter.

I mean of course I'm going to mix with water, and yeah that's a good idea, do original mix with the smaller parameter so there's a little wiggle room. Good thinking thank you :) I know I'm overthinking as well, but none of us want to screw up our own time to ctb so I like to be sure I've thought everything (the only reason I'm still alive is I refuse to be impulsive with this!)

Reactions: Skyview
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
I mean of course I'm going to mix with water, and yeah that's a good idea, do original mix with the smaller parameter so there's a little wiggle room. Good thinking thank you :) I know I'm overthinking as well, but none of us want to screw up our own time to ctb so I like to be sure I've thought everything (the only reason I'm still alive is I refuse to be impulsive with this!)
It's your life on the line, overthinking is good. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
Dosage for ranitidine would be 4x 75mg pills, 50 minutes before SN. Ranitidine is a bit slower in its onset than cimetidine is, according to the medicine leaflets.
Do u mind helping me with the time and dose for the FAMOTIDINE H2 acid-reducer if you know? Where would I find info on the release of this to kow how much/amount of time before SN to be taken. Thank you

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
The ambulance people will test your blood, and the chocolate brown blood will alert them that you have methemoglobinemia. They will alert the hospital that you require treatment with IV methylene blue, which is not carried on ambulances (yet).

I've posted this before (not trying to be spammy. )An ambulance tech discusses finding a patient with methemoglobinemia (the condition that comes from ingesting SN) and what happens. You have to wade through some chemistry at the beginning. At 1:40, he starts getting specific about how ambulance techs diagnose patients.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-emt-talks-about-treating-patients.27338/

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyview
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
The ambulance people will test your blood, and the chocolate brown blood will alert them that you have methemoglobinemia. They will alert the hospital that you require treatment with IV methylene blue, which is not carried on ambulances (yet).

I've posted this before (not trying to be spammy. )An ambulance tech discusses finding a patient with methemoglobinemia (the condition that comes from ingesting SN) and what happens. You have to wade through some chemistry at the beginning. At 1:40, he starts getting specific about how ambulance techs diagnose patients.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-emt-talks-about-treating-patients.27338/
I guess it really just depends on when you're found and how much you took. Some people are luckier than others in that sense. Small details make survival much more likely. I'll be finding out myself soon. ~

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
I guess it really just depends on when you're found and how much you took. Some people are luckier than others in that sense. Small details make survival much more likely. I'll be finding out myself soon. ~

" Methemoglobin levels of>70% are generally lethal, although survival has been reported with alevel of 94% " I swear I dont understand how the person from this article survived reaching a level of 92.5%. https://eprints.lib.hokudai.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/2115/66564/1/9013816.pdf

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
Hey guys, i can't get my hands on any antiemetic's here, tho SN isn't a problem. Weird but interesting question, SN Enema would likely work. If you throw up, it won't be SN, also you wont taste it, tho your ass might burn a bit. Only concern is shitting it out since its said to have laxative effects. might put a buttplug or something in, if it works i cant imagine the emergency personnel finding a dead guy with a buttplug in his arse. No all jokes aside, has anyone ever done this? Since it would eliminate the need for antiemetics

E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
Is there any expiry date for SN ?... In my SN the manufacturing date is written as 2018. So its more than 2 years old ? Anything to worry ?

A

aloneintheworld

Student
Dec 12, 2019
Do I need to test my SN beforehand?

Reactions: xBrialesana
M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
hi there,
this thread is huge and it is hard to find what I want to figure out, but as of 2020 are there reliable sources on the Internet to buy the SN and the required ingredients? I'm in Eastern Europe.
I know the PPH site offers SN test kits though. Please help me

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
I am trying to research as much as I can about SN and I found the following article about methemoglobinemia : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071541/. What worries me is the following: "N-Acetylcysteine, cimetidine, and ketoconazole are experimental therapies in the treatment of methemoglobinemia that have shown some promising results.20,21,22 Exchange transfusion is reserved for patients in whom methylene blue therapy is ineffective."

We are taking cimetidine or famotidine or ranitidine as an antacid to INCREASE the chances of succes with SN but here it is said that cimetidine is actually considered to be a recovery therapy for methemoglobinemia. What am I missing here?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I am trying to research as much as I can about SN and I found the following article about methemoglobinemia : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071541/. What worries me is the following: "N-Acetylcysteine, cimetidine, and ketoconazole are experimental therapies in the treatment of methemoglobinemia that have shown some promising results.20,21,22 Exchange transfusion is reserved for patients in whom methylene blue therapy is ineffective."

We are taking cimetidine or famotidine or ranitidine as an antacid to INCREASE the chances of succes with SN but here it is said that cimetidine is actually considered to be a recovery therapy for methemoglobinemia. What am I missing here?
Without doing any in depth research, could it simply be that the positive outweighs the negative ?
The H2 blocker helps reduce the amount of acid (which would otherwise reduce the potency of the SN), so using the blocker helps the SN to be more potent. Perhaps that effect is not fully offset by the "methemoglobinemia recovery" aspect, so you are left with a "net gain" ?

Or could there be a timing difference, eg the SN acts more quickly than the H2 blocker ?
Or perhaps higher quantities of the H2 blocker would be needed for that recovery aspect to become significant ?

Unless you wish to undertake major research effort (which I'm certainly not dissuading you from), then I would focus more on the overall outcomes from those who have followed Stan's guide without being discovered or calling an ambulance themselves.
I believe there may be only 1 (or 2 ? need to revisit/check) genuine failed cases based on that definition.
(And @Dartz does state : "I've died of a deliberate heroin OD before and bear in mind my body can take vastly more abuse than most", so perhaps he is an "outlier")
Of course, that does mean you need a certain amount of determination to undergo some discomfort without calling an ambulance for SN to be a suitable method for you....

Reactions: autumnal, GinaIsReady and Terminally ill
D

Danterno

Jan 22, 2020
So I am a new member here and I have been quietly following the thread for a while now. I have been fighting a debilitating chronic illness for years now and I have thrown everything at it to get better. It has completely ruined me financially and physically. It has come to point now that I be prepared before it is too late to even choose how I leave this world. I have managed to get some Metoclopramide . I can easily get an rx for the Cimetidine as I hear it is better than OTC Zantac. The problem I have right now is with SN. I am in Canada and I have tried on Amazon and Ebay and haven't had any luck. I don't know why it appears to be more readily available elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: Red