• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Could use some feed back on a regimen . Unfortunately with no access to an AE that block dopamine receptors so i'm going with Zofran. Does the times and amount of dose look ok? Any input would be greatly appreciated. And if this is the wrong place to ask i'm sorry.

1 hour before drinking - 500mg of acetaminophen
45 minutes before drinking - 2 x 4mg of Zofran and 50mg diphenhydramine
30 minutes before drinking - 800mg Tagamet
0 hour - 20-25g SN mixed with 50-100ml water

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
So I am a new member here and I have been quietly following the thread for a while now. I have been fighting a debilitating chronic illness for years now and I have thrown everything at it to get better. It has completely ruined me financially and physically. It has come to point now that I be prepared before it is too late to even choose how I leave this world. I have managed to get some Metoclopramide . I can easily get an rx for the Cimetidine as I hear it is better than OTC Zantac. The problem I have right now is with SN. I am in Canada and I have tried on Amazon and Ebay and haven't had any luck. I don't know why it appears to be more readily available elsewhere.
There are likely 2 solutions....

1)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/finding-things.29394/

-OR-

2)
If the seller doesn't ship to your country, you may be able to use a reshipper (cross border shipping company)
eg If ordering from a US based ecommerce site then find a reshipper with a US office.
Use the reshipper's US address when ordering on the ecommerce site.
The reshipper receives the package, then forwards to you.
If the reshipper needs an invoice for customs declaration, then print it from the ecommerce site as a pdf.

Try searching for "cross border shipping company".
Could use some feed back on a regimen . Unfortunately with no access to an AE that block dopamine receptors so i'm going with Zofran. Does the times and amount of dose look ok? Any input would be greatly appreciated. And if this is the wrong place to ask i'm sorry.

1 hour before drinking - 500mg of acetaminophen
45 minutes before drinking - 2 x 4mg of Zofran and 50mg diphenhydramine
30 minutes before drinking - 800mg Tagamet
0 hour - 20-25g SN mixed with 50-100ml water
Seems fair enough.... I assume you would fast ?

Last edited:
Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
There are likely 2 solutions....

1)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/finding-things.29394/

-OR-

2)
If the seller doesn't ship to your country, you may be able to use a reshipper (cross border shipping company)
eg If ordering from a US based ecommerce site then find a reshipper with a US office.
Use the reshipper's US address when ordering on the ecommerce site.
The reshipper receives the package, then forwards to you.
If the reshipper needs an invoice for customs declaration, then print it from the ecommerce site as a pdf.

Try searching for "cross border shipping company".

Seems fair enough.... I assume you would fast ?

Thank you jgm63 for that info. Wow that seems like it could take a long time to receive it:mmm:
And yes it would be light breakfast and/or lunch (if any) Most likely lunch and then a light meal 7-8 hours prior to the regimen and no liquids 2 hours prior.

Hmmm do you think replacing the diphenhydramine with meclizine is a good idea?

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you jgm63 for that info. Wow that seems like it could take a long time to receive it:mmm:
And yes it would be light breakfast and/or lunch (if any) Most likely lunch and then a light meal 7-8 hours prior to the regimen and no liquids 2 hours prior.

Hmmm do you think replacing the diphenhydramine with meclizine is a good idea?
My reply about other ways of ordering was to @Danterno

You asked for feedback on your regimen, and I replied saying it looked ok, and I just asked if you were going to fast....

One of your other posts says you are using diphenhydramine to induce sleepiness.
So are you thinking of switching to meclizine, to achieve the same effect ?
I have no idea whether either of those are a good idea or not.
I'm not medically trained.
I'm just someone who tries to gather / summarise information for my own use, and tries to share where possible.

I've sent you a PM with some other info that could be useful.

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Boochky
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
My reply about other ways of ordering was to @Danterno

You asked for feedback on your regimen, and I replied saying it looked ok, and I just asked if you were going to fast....

One of your other posts says you are using diphenhydramine to induce sleepiness.

Sorry about including your response to Danterno in my reply. I was think out loud.

Reactions: Boochky
M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
On the benzos/sedatives part the only thing I have is Zopiclone. Do you think it can do for anxiety?

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
I can't seem to find any SN seller in Canada. It's very disheartening. I could just use h2s instead but SN sounds much more peaceful.

E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
I opened my an bottle a month ago. Is it still good?

Also do you think anyone would be able to hear me? I'm on a separate floor than the others. My family's bedrooms are a floor below and above me.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
I opened my an bottle a month ago. Is it still good?

Also do you think anyone would be able to hear me? I'm on a separate floor than the others. My family's bedrooms are a floor below and above me.
If you opened it momentarily it should be okay . Has the consistency changed from powder to lumps ?
People from here have ctb with family members in nearby rooms , I suppose it comes down to wether someone is a light or heavy sleeper . Are you a night owl, that others would dismiss any sound you make or would they investigate and invade your privacy .
Some choose a hotel for privacy to make sure they are not disturbed .

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Does the antacid have to be milk of magnesia or can it be anything like quick eze?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Does the antacid have to be milk of magnesia or can it be anything like quick eze?

Take a look at this post from Quarky00 and see if it helps answer your question

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/#post-542423

A

aloneintheworld

Student
Dec 12, 2019
Is there a protocol or is anyone else worried they won't be able to tolerate the taste of it and once you've had a sip of it then what would you do would you have to seek medical attention if finishing it was intolerable? Is there a way to test the taste safely before or know you be able to drink the liquid if you're finicky about that sort of things? I don't want to be in a mental hospital after taking a sip and realizing this method isn't for me.

Reactions: Higgy123
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Having a sip would not necessarily involve a trip to the ER . You might fall asleep for a while , some report no side effects others mild headache . We can only rely on other members posts and base a decision. What I consider to be a sip could differ from your perspective of a sip . Taking a sip in my opinion is not advisable as you have already opened the SN prior to committing a date to ctb . Others may have different opinions and say go ahead with a minuscule amount , of course it is entirely up to you .
Some use a straw and others have suggested using a funnel to bypass the tongue which could be detrimental if you have a bad gag reflex .
N supposedly tastes far far worse and people chug it down and chase it with alcohol or dark chocolate to get rid of the aftertaste .
With SN sucking on a mint or a small piece of dark chocolate may help .

Reactions: aloneintheworld
E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
What's a good excuse to be out of work for a day? When I've gone to the doctors I only took off 2 hours

revenge88

revenge88

Feb 2, 2020
Something against vomiting- headache- heart rate + 20 sleeping pills will hopefully do before the sn

BearNoMore

BearNoMore

Polar Bear, ready for the ice to melt
Feb 9, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered and I tried to do some reading through the thread but what dosage/amount of antiemetic will suffice?

I found 20 10mg tablets of Primperan.

Everything else I have found already. Again, I apologize if this was clarified but the thread is enormous and in my overview I didn't see a clear answer.

- Bear
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered and I tried to do some reading through the thread but what dosage/amount of antiemetic will suffice?

I found 20 10mg tablets of Primperan here:

Everything else I have found already on Amazon. Again, I apologize if this was clarified but the thread is enormous and in my overview I didn't see a clear answer.

- Bear
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
It would be a good idea to take a look at Stan's guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Is there a protocol or is anyone else worried they won't be able to tolerate the taste of it and once you've had a sip of it then what would you do would you have to seek medical attention if finishing it was intolerable? Is there a way to test the taste safely before or know you be able to drink the liquid if you're finicky about that sort of things? I don't want to be in a mental hospital after taking a sip and realizing this method isn't for me.
I'm going to use a ice cube to help numb the taste by letting it melt in my mouth, then spit it out when it becomes a liquid. That Nitrogen person with the cat avatar said that would help, and I'm going to use a mouth wash after that. I might use a straw too.

Reactions: Boochky
BearNoMore

BearNoMore

Polar Bear, ready for the ice to melt
Feb 9, 2020
It would be a good idea to take a look at Stan's guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

From what I took away following the 2-day schedule table provided in the guide it should be more than enough. Thank you.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
From what I took away following the 2-day schedule table provided in the guide it should be more than enough. Thank you.
The "stat" approach is also fine for most people if you don't like the 2 day process.
This post explains more :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-517024

Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
I have meto and took a test dose, thankfully no averse reactions. Is there no difference between the stat dose and the regiment? The stat dose would definitely be easier and with less risk of wasting meto, but if it's less effective than the regiment I'm going with the regiment.

D

daffo

Aug 25, 2019
I have meto and took a test dose, thankfully no averse reactions. Is there no difference between the stat dose and the regiment? The stat dose would definitely be easier and with less risk of wasting meto, but if it's less effective than the regiment I'm going with the regiment.

Its a couple of days that i want so badly to try the meto (Plasil) that i bought, but what kind of reaction i need to expect? my biggest fear is some kind of reaction that will require hospitalization, it could bring all my suicide project to come to light.... and i don't want to.
I alredy used Plasil 6 years ago due to a big gastritis with no bad reactions but 6 years are a very long time....

D

Depressive1995

Feb 3, 2020
Does anybody know if the Sn product from poland on ebay is good quality?

As the opened Sn loses it's efficiency, should I buy two single products so that I can test one and use the other one later when I'm ready to suicide?

Last edited:
O

OneCFS

Mar 24, 2019
How to get the N is stated in the PPH. I have already been in contact with the guy, who is listed in there and he sure seems legit (and that's what the PPH is saying), but have yet to order it.
Any chance you could pm me with the details of who you're ordering from, friend?

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
Any chance you could pm me with the details of who you're ordering from, friend?

I havent ordered it. I found out there are no reliable sellers at the moment :/ Sorry.

Reactions: Depressive1995
mylifefreakingsucks

mylifefreakingsucks

Oct 16, 2019
Hi.
I was just wondering whether this method would work via a GT or NGT.
Thanks

Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
Its a couple of days that i want so badly to try the meto (Plasil) that i bought, but what kind of reaction i need to expect? my biggest fear is some kind of reaction that will require hospitalization, it could bring all my suicide project to come to light.... and i don't want to.
I alredy used Plasil 6 years ago due to a big gastritis with no bad reactions but 6 years are a very long time....
If you've already used it before you probably won't have any reactions. The reactions are just like feeling really panicky and heart racing and stuff, which are rare

D

daffo

Aug 25, 2019
If you've already used it before you probably won't have any reactions. The reactions are just like feeling really panicky and heart racing and stuff, which are rare
Thanks for the feedback, really appreciated

Reactions: Wyntergirl