• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

STRIKER19966

STRIKER19966

Just toss my body into the fire. I don’t care anym
Feb 5, 2020
Hello everyone, what are the chances of I CTB without any dopmine blockers? What if I just take SN and water?

M

Mj29nd

Extreme OCD
Feb 13, 2020
Can I mix sugar with SN and water mix?

Reactions: xBrialesana
T

thinthighsbonyknees

Feb 10, 2020
Hi,
This is my first post so I'm a bit anxious but so far everyone seems so lovely so thank you for being such nice people. I'm sorry you all feel this way.
I'm intending to CTB using SN very soon. I just had a question about it. Due to medical issues I have a PEG feeding tube so would it be easier to put the SN mixture through that as it would avoid the taste? Would that make me less likely to throw up? I'm still taking anti emetics and I'm also on antipsychotics which have an antiemetic effect. I can still eat and drink if I want to so which way would be better?
Thank you in advance, hope someone might be able to help xx

Reactions: x-Ace-x and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi,
This is my first post so I'm a bit anxious but so far everyone seems so lovely so thank you for being such nice people. I'm sorry you all feel this way.
I'm intending to CTB using SN very soon. I just had a question about it. Due to medical issues I have a PEG feeding tube so would it be easier to put the SN mixture through that as it would avoid the taste? Would that make me less likely to throw up? I'm still taking anti emetics and I'm also on antipsychotics which have an antiemetic effect. I can still eat and drink if I want to so which way would be better?
Thank you in advance, hope someone might be able to help xx

Disclaimer: not a doctor.

Is it a PEG tube or a PEG-J?

Do you have any additional trauma of the gastric area like ulcers or peritonitis or anything? To my mind, those might cause issues with SN.

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I hope some one could help clear this up for me. It's regarding the dose of Tagamet. Looking at the guide it says "Double dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid". On the box i have they are 200 mg tablets, so that would be 400 mg, the recommened dose on the box is 200 mg. Looking at other threads it seems people are using 800, which is more then double the dose.
Would it be better to stick with the 400 mg dose or the 800 mg dose?

T

thinthighsbonyknees

Feb 10, 2020

Do you have any additional trauma of the gastric area like ulcers or peritonitis or anything? To my mind, those might cause issues with SN.

It's a PEG tube. I have no gastric trauma, the tube is in situ due to the fact I am unable to swallow fully solid food (I can swallow liquids)

It's a PEG tube. I have no gastric trauma, the tube is in situ due to the fact I am unable to swallow fully solid food (I can swallow liquids)

Mr. Whippy

Mr. Whippy

lonely hermit
Feb 17, 2020
I already have meto and cimetidine with me. I've been thinking about mixing SN with water and smoking weed a few minutes before drinking the solution. Weed is used as anti-emetic and CBD is known to prevent seizures.

The only problem i found with this is that weed makes me much more aware of my heartbeat, knowing that SN increases the BPM, this could induce anxiety. Anyone knows if the BPM increases a lot on SN? I don't want to die scared about my heart or anything.

Reactions: Fuzzbear and xBrialesana
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Again, not a doctor but I'd intuitively say that as in inbound method the PEG tube might be useful for bypassing the taste issues from taking SN orally. Bear in mind however that a lot of the vomiting reaction from SN seems to be caused by the stomach (from the body itself reacting to and violently rejecting the presence of a poison), rather than occurring due to unpleasant taste stimulus or irritation of the mouth, tastebuds and throat.

Technically the medical saying is that digestion begins in the mouth (i.e. saliva beginning to breakdown food) but in the case of liquids this contribution is probably negligible anyway.

The other thing I would question is as you have difficulty swallowing solid food, are you at a greater risk of choking or aspirating if you vomit back up your stomach contents after taking SN (whether taken orally or via PEG tube)? Obviously these contents won't be solid, but you never know how different liquid foods may have somewhat thickened or clumped in the stomach. In one sense it might not matter if you are suiciding anyway, but death from choking is a far less peaceful outcome than what is claimed via the succesful SN method.

Again, not a doctor so probably someone with more medical experience than me can provide a far more educated answer. Mine is mainly somewhat educated guesswork.

T

the_inbetween

Jan 22, 2020
I'm on 1mg Risperidone at the moment will I still need to take an anitemetic? I have domperidone.

D

Depressive1995

Feb 3, 2020
it is. I bought it from there and some other people on this forum have, too.

Thank you jade. Anyway I still want to test the quality on my own. I heard you need some these aquarium water testing kits, is this right? But I dont know which one, can someone show me an example?

Reactions: SoSad
jade

jade

crybaby
Nov 14, 2018
Thank you jade. Anyway I still want to test the quality on my own. I heard you need some these aquarium water testing kits, is this right? But I dont know which one, can someone show me an example?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

D

dddd21

Feb 19, 2020
My anti-vomit medicine is Ondansetron, which is different from the recommended Metoclopramide. They target different body function, with the end result of blocking nausea and vomiting. Should I use Ondansetron?

Reactions: DeadD
DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
Hi hello I hope this is ok to ask. Does anyone know if Marijuana would help prevent vomiting if you can't get ahold of Antiemetics?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Hate to say it but stans guide? Don't know if it's in there but yes, the PPH lists it and I can attest to anti emetic properties of cannabis (aside from getting shitfaced and smoking too much than it's a hyperemetic lol)

Reactions: autumnal and DeadD
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
SN is not my method of first choice, but it was easy to order. I have pancreatic cancer, which affects gut absorption. Does anyone know if low enzymes and low sodium bicarb would prevent this from working?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Maybe try asking someone on Reddit? Like on askscience or something?

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Got a shipping confirmation and tracking number for my order. This all seems very surreal now.

Reactions: Fuzzbear, silvermoon, Tasdevil and 3 others
mylifefreakingsucks

mylifefreakingsucks

Oct 16, 2019
Again, not a doctor but I'd intuitively say that as in inbound method the PEG tube might be useful for bypassing the taste issues from taking SN orally.
I know I've asked this before and I'm sorry to keep bothering people, but would this be the same with a NGT?
Thanks and sorry.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Can I mix sugar with SN and water mix?

This is a good question. Tbh i doubt it would help but maybe!

I'm jusr gonna pretend it's a $18 shot at an overpriced bar I don't wanna waste the money on and go for it

Reactions: squirtsoda
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
This is a good question. Tbh i doubt it would help but maybe!

I'm jusr gonna pretend it's a $18 shot at an overpriced bar I don't wanna waste the money on and go for it
Yeah I suppose I can't see the problem with that...interesting!

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Maybe use some chloraseptic to numb your mouth and throat before consuming.

Reactions: xBrialesana and squirtsoda
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Dec 17, 2019
Maybe use some chloraseptic to numb your mouth and throat before consuming.
That's what I said!! Then people shut me down I'm like "okay"
But I'm gonna try that actually tomorrow with table salt and meto.
I just wanted to be sure there would no interaction with the chloraseptic to the SN

Reactions: Melkus2020
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
That's what I said!! Then people shut me down I'm like "okay"
But I'm gonna try that actually tomorrow with table salt and meto.
I just wanted to be sure there would no interaction with the chloraseptic to the SN
Maybe use chloraseptic. Then rinse it out with water. What type of effect could a small spray have on a 16 ounce drink of SN?

M

Mj29nd

Extreme OCD
Feb 13, 2020
Yeah mixing some sugar would make it so much more palatable. But as I am not a chemist and don't know if it would reduce the effectiveness I would rather not and don't recommend too. (It might release stomach gastric juices even with Famotidine.) Input from people knowledgeable about this is recommended before attempting.

Reactions: autumnal and xBrialesana
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Dec 17, 2019
Yeah mixing some sugar would make it so much more palatable. But as I am not a chemist and don't know if it would reduce the effectiveness I would rather not and don't recommend too. (It might release stomach gastric juices even with Famotidine.) Input from people knowledgeable about this is recommended before attempting.

Yeah that's why I wouldn't want to give a solid answer (or test it myself!) but it's definately not bad thinking, if people take a little mint after then sugar couldn't hurt. We need the smart people here to confirm lol

Reactions: autumnal and Mj29nd
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I used to have this mouth spray with benzocaine in it, if you sprayed your whole mouth and throat it felt really weird like a dentist had numbed it, that might work since theres very little liquid

I

Impossibledream

Jun 23, 2019
Does anybody know if the Sn product from poland on ebay is good quality?

As the opened Sn loses it's efficiency, should I buy two single products so that I can test one and use the other one later when I'm ready to suicide?
It's meant to be good quality.

Reactions: Depressive1995
A

Aggy

Mar 1, 2019
Hi everyone !

I've gone through both this thread and the "SN Attempts: failures / successes" thread + Google Doc, and wanted to please come here and run my planned regimen by all of you for feedback. I hope that's OK and I 1000% apologize for the silly questions - I'm incredibly anxious to get this done correctly.

Supplies:
Sodium Nitrite (greater than 98%):
  • From Amazon - "Sodium Nitrite/fine powder 99.6%"

Antiemetics: Pepto-Bismol, Kaopectate, or Dramamine (had a LOT of trouble getting Meto/Reglan/Primperan)
  • Dramamine (each tablet is 50mg so I'll take four+)
    • Amazon

Acid Regulator: Tagamet (each pack is 200mg so I'll buy four packs)
  • From Amazon

The following plan will take place over a few hours. I've read several regimens where the person space it out over 48+ hours but I won't be able to carve out that time for myself without arousing suspicion.

• 3pm: Drink half of pepto bismol and either one Kaopectate or one Dramamine
  • 5pm: Drink quarter of pepto bismol and another Kaopectate or one Dramamine
  • 7pm: Drink remainder of pepto bismol and quarter of Kaopectate bottle/pack or one Dramamine bottle/pack
  • 9pm: Take last quarter of quarter of Kaopectate bottle/pack or one Dramamine bottle/pack
  • 11pm: Take 25grams of Sodium nitrite in 50mL of water and wait...

How does this sound? I'm open to any and all critiques.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Hi everyone !

I've gone through both this thread and the "SN Attempts: failures / successes" thread + Google Doc, and wanted to please come here and run my planned regimen by all of you for feedback. I hope that's OK and I 1000% apologize for the silly questions - I'm incredibly anxious to get this done correctly.

Supplies:
Sodium Nitrite (greater than 98%):

Antiemetics: Pepto-Bismol, Kaopectate, or Dramamine (had a LOT of trouble getting Meto/Reglan/Primperan)

Acid Regulator: Tagamet (each pack is 200mg so I'll buy four packs)

The following plan will take place over a few hours. I've read several regimens where the person space it out over 48+ hours but I won't be able to carve out that time for myself without arousing suspicion.

3pm
: Drink half of pepto bismol and either one Kaopectate or one Dramamine
5pm: Drink quarter of pepto bismol and another Kaopectate or one Dramamine
7pm: Drink remainder of pepto bismol and quarter of Kaopectate bottle/pack or one Dramamine bottle/pack
9pm: Take last quarter of quarter of Kaopectate bottle/pack or one Dramamine bottle/pack
11pm: Take 25grams of Sodium nitrite in 50mL of water and wait...

How does this sound? I'm open to any and all critiques.
I would remove the logos, as stupid as it sounds I think any kind of sourcing is against the rules, this might break them I don't know

Reactions: Aggy and one4all