• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Zofran is so-so ..... better than nothing for sure, but i's not a D2 blocker, which is preferred.

Zofran is so-so ..... better than nothing for sure, but i's not a D2 blocker, which is preferred.

It would be better not to expose it to the air/moisture. How you would test even if opened? Just curious.
You can do what I did and separate a small amount of the SN and drop a little bit of blood in it. If it turns brown, that's a good sight. There are other ways too

Reactions: TrailerTrash
E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
I'm kinda scared to do it because of the blood turning brown, worry I'll feel suffocation, and seizures

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
I'm kinda scared to do it because of the blood turning brown, worry I'll feel suffocation, and seizures
It is possible that you'll feel suffocation, but it is unlikely. It's carbon dioxide that triggers the feeling of suffocation, not lack of oxygen.

Reactions: Csmith8827, pthnrdnojvsc and LMLN
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
You can do what I did and separate a small amount of the SN and drop a little bit of blood in it. If it turns brown, that's a good sight. There are other ways too
Interesting

C

couragetodie

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Sn in solid form is restricted per the new rules introduced in January 2019 . You can order it from various places in the US and see if it slips through customs , good luck and some places on the web offer to ship to Canada . guess there is only one way to find out.
Thanks I didn't see any that offer to send to Canada

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I can't find any places that ship SN to where I am. Can someone PM me about this?

Reactions: Depressive1995
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
i'm right on the edge of doing it but my current situation makes it seem like a pretty bad idea right now. just too clumsy, uncomfortable and dangerous. but still, thinking about suicide is all do, and i've been thinking about vomiting lately. let's say you vomit and can't make an extra dose of SN, you get really scared and wonder if you botched the attempt, would it be a good idea to force yourself to puke again or take some kind of emetic medicine (not that i know any)? depending on when you took the first dose, some SN could still be getting absorbed by your stomach regardless of whether or not you vomited. this could be a way to puke almost everything up, cleaning out your stomach as well as you can. if your stomach didn't absorb much, would you be capable of surviving relatively intact without having to call anyone? sure it's gross, but it's potentially better than risking a drawn out death/whatever else could happen in that scenario.

i'd really like this to be the case, but i don't know how far-fetched it is. i'm starting to get so lost in the minutiae of my own attempt and what it all means that i'm coming up with these weird ass ideas to make myself feel better, like everything is super simple and you can always hit the brakes.

• Hugs
Reactions: thelastchicken, Moonicide and Time
gambardella

gambardella

De l'inconvénient d'être né
Dec 1, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if there were cases were death occurred more than 4 hours after the SN drink ? I'll probably have a 10 to 12-hour window to CTB, and I really don't want to be accidentally found.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue, waterbottleman and Moonicide
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
hi, if I am to use metopimazine + some other beta blockers instead as an anti-emetic will it work or is metopimazine too weak an antiemetic?

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
i'm right on the edge of doing it but my current situation makes it seem like a pretty bad idea right now. just too clumsy, uncomfortable and dangerous. but still, thinking about suicide is all do, and i've been thinking about vomiting lately. let's say you vomit and can't make an extra dose of SN, you get really scared and wonder if you botched the attempt, would it be a good idea to force yourself to puke again or take some kind of emetic medicine (not that i know any)? depending on when you took the first dose, some SN could still be getting absorbed by your stomach regardless of whether or not you vomited. this could be a way to puke almost everything up, cleaning out your stomach as well as you can. if your stomach didn't absorb much, would you be capable of surviving relatively intact without having to call anyone? sure it's gross, but it's potentially better than risking a drawn out death/whatever else could happen in that scenario.

i'd really like this to be the case, but i don't know how far-fetched it is. i'm starting to get so lost in the minutiae of my own attempt and what it all means that i'm coming up with these weird ass ideas to make myself feel better, like everything is super simple and you can always hit the brakes.

We've had members here that have vomited and still have passed. The fact that vomiting is likely, many people do make another serving just in case. If you vomit your first dose and drink another one, your body would have absorbed enough of it for it to be lethal. You will more than likely die if you are not found... So if you panic after drinking two doses and don't want to ctb, then you should seek medical help ASAP. Because if you don't seek medical attention quickly, you will die. It's not something you can recover from on your own.
Hello, I was wondering if there were cases were death occurred more than 4 hours after the SN drink ? I'll probably have a 10 to 12-hour window to CTB, and I really don't want to be accidentally found.

I know Shawn Shatto died after 5 hours ingesting SN. There is no way you'd survive with a 10-12 hour window. That's more than enough time to ctb. I know how nerve wracking this is and we all want to be successful in this, but I think the fact we've had so many members ingest SN and do not come back alive is very comforting. May you have a safe and peaceful journey when you do ctb, love.

Sending you all of my love and support. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: finalatomicbuster, Csmith8827, deltahead and 4 others
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
We've had members here that have vomited and still have passed. The fact that vomiting is likely, many people do make another serving just in case. If you vomit your first dose and drink another one, your body would have absorbed enough of it for it to be lethal. You will more than likely die if you are not found... So if you panic after drinking two doses and don't want to ctb, then you should seek medical help ASAP. Because if you don't seek medical attention quickly, you will die. It's not something you can recover from on your own.
I understand, but I was specifically thinking about a scenario in which you cannot make a second dose. I was wondering if you could survive and recover on your own after drinking and puking up one dose (and potentially even bringing the rest up with self-induced vomiting). My fear, a rather neurotic one I admit, is that after puking up your first dose, you'll still have some SN in your body but not enough to kill you normally (resulting in a longer, more painful death) or not enough to kill you at all despite still sapping your oxygen, which I imagine could cause severe physical damage. That's just a potential "fix" I came up with. The thought of being able to "control" the attempt is something that comforts me, I guess. Since death is so unknowable, I'm clinging to little details, what-if failure scenarios and so on.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I understand, but I was specifically thinking about a scenario in which you cannot make a second dose. I was wondering if you could survive and recover on your own after drinking and puking up one dose (and potentially even bringing the rest up with self-induced vomiting). My fear, a rather neurotic one I admit, is that after puking up your first dose, you'll still have some SN in your body but not enough to kill you normally (resulting in a longer, more painful death) or not enough to kill you at all despite still sapping your oxygen, which I imagine could cause severe physical damage. That's just a potential "fix" I came up with. The thought of being able to "control" the attempt is something that comforts me, I guess. Since death is so unknowable, I'm clinging to little details, what-if failure scenarios and so on.

It's okay. The way you feel is absolutely valid, love. And ctbing is not something to take lightly and so we try to find an answer to every question we have to provide us with that comfort and reassurance we seek. The fact that people have died despite puking SN, only taking the first dose alone is very dangerous, I would still strongly recommend seeking medical attention ASAP. It's really not something you can recover from on your own, you're going to need Methylene Blue. Because there is still a very high chance you will die without seeking treatment despite vomiting it up, not only that, but it could cause severe damage like you said. Very risky.

Reactions: Csmith8827 and deltahead
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
How much valium does it take to knock me out, and how do I know when it happends. I just want to take the SN right before and sleep through it all. Can't fucking stand living here anymore atleast let me die in my sleep.

Reactions: Csmith8827
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
How much valium does it take to knock me out, and how do I know when it happends. I just want to take the SN right before and sleep through it all. Can't fucking stand living here anymore atleast let me die in my sleep.

That's a really good question. I'm wanting to know the same thing but about Xanex instead...

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
This seems like a very painful way to go. What is the appeal of choosing this method? I don't understand why anyone would choose this.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
This seems like a very painful way to go. What is the appeal of choosing this method? I don't understand why anyone would choose this.
well technically it's not meant to be too painful. The concept is hypoxia, you just have to do it right and it's painless aside from headaches and nausea. If you manage to fall asleep before the SN Starts to take effet you avoid possible seizures. It's all a question of having all the right ingredients really.

Reactions: xBrialesana and bhav
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
well technically it's not meant to be too painful. The concept is hypoxia, you just have to do it right and it's painless aside from headaches and nausea. If you manage to fall asleep before the SN Starts to take effet you avoid possible seizures. It's all a question of having all the right ingredients really.

How does one guarantee to fall asleep though? The method doesnt say anything about combining with sleeping pills, end even if you did fall asleep you could wake up with horrible pains. Depending on how severe the headache would get, I wouldnt want to feel that in my final moment.

Reactions: Klee_ and Right2Die73
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
How does one guarantee to fall asleep though? The method doesnt say anything about combining with sleeping pills, end even if you did fall asleep you could wake up with horrible pains. Depending on how severe the headache would get, I wouldnt want to feel that in my final moment.
Well then, if you're not ready to accept those risks, there's still the N method which is apparently meant to be absolutely painless, the night night one, the hanging method etc etc. This site full of ressources.Or maybe consider not CTB if you're simply not ready at all.

Reactions: Klee_
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019

Have you ever fainted before? The mechanism behind this method is similar in that the brain is deprived of oxygen and as a result, one passes out. I cannot say for certain, but I imagine that the sensations someone can expect post SN ingestion would be similar to the symptoms they might experience pre-syncope (ex: nausea, light-headedness, sweating etc). There are some suggested ancillary medications in this regimen that aim to help manage the discomfort associated with this method, one of which is anxiolytic agents (ex: benzodiazepines) that are often sedating.

Reactions: nonamegirl
OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone know if it's better to sit in a chair or lie in a bed after ingesting SN? Which method would make vomiting less likely if at all?

Reactions: Circles
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
Well then, if you're not ready to accept those risks, there's still the N method which is apparently meant to be absolutely painless, the night night one, the hanging method etc etc. This site full of ressources.Or maybe consider not CTB if you're simply not ready at all.

I'm not ready yet, but yes, so far N seems the best option......for me that is. I respect that others might choose differently. I just personally don't see the appeal of SN, but that just my personal opinion.....We all gotta go with what feels best for us, or best of all, not go at all.
Have you ever fainted before? The mechanism behind this method is similar in that the brain is deprived of oxygen and as a result, one passes out. I cannot say for certain, but I imagine that the sensations someone can expect post SN ingestion would be similar to the symptoms they might experience pre-syncope (ex: nausea, light-headedness, sweating etc). There are some suggested ancillary medications in this regimen that aim to help manage the discomfort associated with this method, one of which is anxiolytic agents (ex: benzodiazepines) that are often sedating.

No, I have never experienced fainting.

I would never get a prescription for benzo's (again) I think. I used to be a benzo user but became addicted and tapered of, so I don't see my doctor prescriping me this anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyview and Ame
OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I'm not ready yet, but yes, so far N seems the best option......for me that is. I respect that others might choose differently. I just personally don't see the appeal of SN, but that just my personal opinion.....We all gotta go with what feels best for us, or best of all, not go at all.

The appeal of SN is that it is convenient to buy, it doesn't require any technical expertise like hanging, mild pain, and the effects of it are reversible on the off chance that you fail. The success rate seems to be high as well if you take the proper precautions to not be found early.

Buying something like N requires extreme anonymity and you're dealing with shady people that can run away with your money.

Reactions: Zai Jian, goomsoom, Circles and 1 other person
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
The appeal of SN is that it is convenient to buy, it doesn't require any technical expertise like hanging, mild pain, and the effects of it are reversible on the off chance that you fail. The success rate seems to be high as well if you take the proper precautions to not be found early.

Buying something like N requires extreme anonymity and you're dealing with shady people that can run away with your money.

How to get the N is stated in the PPH. I have already been in contact with the guy, who is listed in there and he sure seems legit (and that's what the PPH is saying), but have yet to order it.

Reactions: Skyview
OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
How to get the N is stated in the PPH. I have already been in contact with the guy, who is listed in thre, but have yet to order it.

Something like N is heavily regulated and you're still dealing with shady characters. Look at the recent problems with the contact A who has been sending only one bottle, or bottles with less than the amount stated, doubling his prices, etc. It's not for me anyways.

It's in the stan guide.

He does not mention which is better or if it affects vomiting. My initial assumption is that lying down would increase the likelihood of vomiting but maybe I am wrong.

Reactions: Circles, TimeToBiteTheDust, Skyview and 1 other person
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
Something like N is heavily regulated and you're still dealing with shady characters. Look at the recent problems with the contact A who has been sending only one bottle, or bottles with less than the amount stated, doubling his prices, etc. It's not for me anyways.

He does not mention which is better or if it affects vomiting. My initial assumption is that lying down would increase the likelihood of vomiting but maybe I am wrong.

And that's okay. It's not for everyone, but for me it feels the most right.

Reactions: TrailerTrash