• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
There is a rule about openly share links and names. I only share in PM. It's getting harder to order the options. Would like that people in the future can order it to. So I honor the rule about it.
Can you share the link to that page where it says that? It's not in the official rules & fag page at the moment.

F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
@WinterIsComing , I had the same question a while ago, there is no rigid information about that, as far as I know. Apparently there is a minimum dose 71mg/kg for it to be lethal, but people multiply that, to make sure...

Edit: it seems that it is sure that the weight does matter, it's the dosage that is not backed by rigid information.

Last edited:
Reactions: WinterIsComing
G

gulrotpinne

Aug 21, 2019
Can't send pm's. Your profile is sat on private. So i give you the hint here. In the megathread there are hint where you can buy it. Which supplier sends worldwide. I can't name the seller or site in public because of the rules. Feel free to PM me.
also wondering this, can you shoot me a message as well?

thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Can you share the link to that page where it says that? It's not in the official rules & fag page at the moment.
it's widely know all through the site.....

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ity-and-tweak-in-the-rules.19770/#post-372106
also wondering this, can you shoot me a message as well?
can't your new, need to be a member for atleast 24 hours.

Last edited:
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
@WinterIsComing , I had the same question a while ago, there is no rigid information about that, as far as I know. Apparently there is a minimum dose 71mg/kg for it to be lethal, but people multiply that, to make sure...

Edit: it seems that it is sure that the weight does matter, it's the dosage that is not backed by rigid information.
I guess is the same like with hanging because the thickness of the rope and the the weight it can carry

W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
I found a chemist that people recommended called all day chemist, however they asked for a scan of my ID, like passport or driving license and this worried me as to whether they are scammers who could rip you off and steal your ID!

has anyone used them?

H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
I found a chemist that people recommended called all day chemist, however they asked for a scan of my ID, like passport or driving license and this worried me as to whether they are scammers who could rip you off and steal your ID!

has anyone used them?
Just some questions related to wildmoon's question:

DOes anyone know which country ADC (alldaychemist) ships from? I want to buy 'metoclopramide' or 'prochlorperazine' from 'alldaychemist'. I just want to know any heads-up when i register account and order.

Also, is guest check-out possible as well, without registering for an account?

EDITional question: Oh, and usually how long does it take for shipment to arrive? if ordered to US?

Last edited:
Reactions: wildmoon
Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
it's widely know all through the site.....

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ity-and-tweak-in-the-rules.19770/#post-372106

can't your new, need to be a member for atleast 24 hours.
Thanks.. they should add the rule to the Rules and Faq page, not everyone here is every week or month active. so yeah i missed that part. also handy for new people.

W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
Just some questions related to wildmoon's question:

DOes anyone know which country ADC (alldaychemist) ships from? I want to buy 'metoclopramide' or 'prochlorperazine' from 'alldaychemist'. I just want to know any heads-up when i register account and order.

Also, is guest check-out possible as well, without registering for an account?

EDITional question: Oh, and usually how long does it take for shipment to arrive? if ordered to US?

Apprently it is India. But they called me about my order and it said "Cambodia". Perhaps the actual shipment is from India.
I ordered the metoclopramide but they do not accept payment right away. You have to send ID, which kind of irked me a little. But they seem to have great reviews on trust pilot so I assume it is reputable. I& yes, you can checkout as a guest.

Reactions: how2toGetout
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
Apprently it is India. But they called me about my order and it said "Cambodia". Perhaps the actual shipment is from India.
I ordered the metoclopramide but they do not accept payment right away. You have to send ID, which kind of irked me a little. But they seem to have great reviews on trust pilot so I assume it is reputable. I& yes, you can checkout as a guest.
So, they "call" you? (Do you need to provide phone number, etc. all kinds of personal info?) Did you pick up the call?

Did you end up sending a scan of ID and order your meto?

Is there a step where you have to upload a prescription as well? Or, can you SKIP this part where you upload prescription? (because that's what i heard from other person).

Is there anything to watch out for that's kinda shady about ordering from AllDayChemist?

Reactions: thundersnail, wildmoon and Baskol1
W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
So, they "call" you? (Do you need to provide phone number, etc. all kinds of personal info?) Did you pick up the call?

Did you end up sending a scan of ID and order your meto?

Is there a step where you have to upload a prescription as well? Or, can you SKIP this part where you upload prescription? (because that's what i heard from other person).

Is there anything to watch out for that's kinda shady about ordering from AllDayChemist?
Yes, they called me but I missed the call. They require your phone number and times to call you. I just replied via their live chat function and they asked me to supply ID and this is their reason:

"Please note that the requirement of the ID proof is from our gateway. Due to an increase in online fraud cases, most of the payment processors implemented additional KYC (know your customer) norms. This is more in the interest of the card holder as the same prevents mis-use of the card by providing an additional level of authentication especially when the buyer - seller are based in different geographies. Providing the ID documents ensures that the card owner is aware of the transaction. ? You can hide the driving license number or the passport number. The payment gateways only verify the name of the buyer and billing address with the ID proof."

So I told them I am blanking out the date of birth, the place of birth and the passport number. But they do require to see the name and photo, they said.

I don't know about anything shady, tbh. I have not used them before and I checked Trust Pilot and it was all positive. Maybe anyone else can help with that? They did not ask for a prescription from me.

I have not gone through with the payment just yet. I am gong to think about it overnight.

Last edited:
Reactions: how2toGetout
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
They did not ask for a prescription from me.

I have not gone through with the payment just yet. I am gong to think about it overnight.
But is there still a prescription upload step during the ordering process?
Is it the case that you were able to "SKIP" the prescription upload step?

Sorry for too many questions, but i just want to be sure what i'm up against.

Side QUESTION: Have you tried a guest check-out? If using guest check-out, maybe a scan of ID is not required?

W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
But is there still a prescription upload step during the ordering process?
Is it the case that you were able to "SKIP" the prescription upload step?

Sorry for too many questions, but i just want to be sure what i'm up against.

Side QUESTION: Have you tried a guest check-out? If using guest check-out, maybe a scan of ID is not required?

No, they just asked for my doctor name and phone number, I don't recall them asking for a prescription, plus they wold have requested it from me when I contacted them today. They only mentioned my passport.

I suppose I could try a guest check out but I think they would still ask for ID as they mentioned payment fraud, etc. I could be wrong, though!

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Just something I found in ppeh: on pg. 64 of March pdf it says about sn's reliability score that R=6 is 'very high.'

Last edited:
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Can't send pm's. Your profile is sat on private. So i give you the hint here. In the megathread there are hint where you can buy it. Which supplier sends worldwide. I can't name the seller or site in public because of the rules. Feel free to PM me.
Can I pm you for that info too please?

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Top tip: Don't use a freight forwarding service to send SN to you from the USA. One in particular decided to open my package and claim they can't send it as it is "an essential oil or flammable liquid". I've told these dumbfucks that it's powder, and that it's a food preservative. Hopefully they'll reconsider, but the extra stress is super unhelpful.

I might need to buy several containers from SN from different suppliers over a period of months, just in case they get intercepted by Customs because some brainiac whips up a moral panic about SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
does anyone plan using pill capsules against vomiting? it started to seem logical to me. but dont know how to adjust the amount.

Reactions: Baskol1
S

Shorine

Mar 17, 2019
So I'm trying this method after failing with partial suspension hanging, but I'm still a little confused on the specifics. The handbook says I need about 15 grams of SN for most effectiveness but does it depend on my weight? And if so, what amount should I take for a 150 lb adult? Lastly, where does one obtain an anti-puking drug over the counter?

Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
does anyone plan using pill capsules against vomiting? it started to seem logical to me. but dont know how to adjust the amount.
I'm planning on using capsules by weighing 20g of SN and stuffing that into as many capsules as needed. I'll still be using antiemetics too.

Reactions: pleasethistime
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I'm planning on using capsules by weighing 20g of SN and stuffing that into as many capsules as needed. I'll still be using antiemetics too.
Good luck with that.

Reactions: Subhuman
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Hmm it just occurred to me
How about dissolving the sn in water then freezing that into small ice cubes.
Will be much easier to swallow and the cold will numb/ lessen the saltiness

Reactions: Baskol1 and littlelady774
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Hmm it just occurred to me
How about dissolving the sn in water then freezing that into small ice cubes.
Will be much easier to swallow and the cold will numb/ lessen the saltiness
A domestic freezer won't freeze a very strong saline solution.
However, you could still cool it down to below the freezing point of water, and drink it like that.

Reactions: thundersnail and Baskol1
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Can someone please tell me how many grams in a US teaspoon? I can't order a scale without suspicion.

Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Can someone please tell me how many grams in a US teaspoon? I can't order a scale without suspicion.
I don't know about the teaspoons, but about the scale, there are ones smaller than a pocket calculator. One of those could pass unnoticed, no? Example:

Last edited:
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
So, finally I read through the whole SN thread :ohh: I am absolute exhausted right now, but worth reading. A few questions came up and I could not see the answers to them ( or I missed them!). What happens if I take too much SN, say I overdose the lethal dose, is it then less effective? Another thing I would like to know is, van I take Valium before taking the SN to make me pass out faster and deeper?

Reactions: how2toGetout, Bluedew and Baskol1
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
From what i have read you stand a greater chance of vomiting if you over do the dose. And yes Valliam before Sn

Reactions: thundersnail, woxihuanni, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Thank you, Letmego.

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Baskol1
CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Could someone PM me a link to buy meto without a script? Thank you