• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Did you find the side effects went away or lessened after multiple doses or did they get worse?

Well I did take another dose. First dose is 10mg and second one is 10mg as well. It didnt work out. Feel tired, headache and achy all the time. I stopped taking it after second dose. You can try it. If it still continue I must advice you to slow it down.

Reactions: thundersnail, jake3d and Baskol1
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
No, don't do this. I have seen articles on people who have been exposed to small amounts of SN accidentally and it sounded like they had a rough time. 5g will make you need to go to the hospital, but may not be enough to kill you. Either go all out with 15+g or not at all.
Why would you want to develop tolerance ?
As a two-month Google Expert, I understand that the body fights to convert methaemoglobin back to normal haemoglobin, courtesy of the m- reductase enzyme. The doses suggested for killing ourselves are what are considered necessary to overwhelm the enzyme response.
Are you perhaps wondering whether it is possible to accumulate a fatal dose in your body of SN over a period, by taking regular smaller doses ?
I am not qualified to answer that, but intuition tells me no - the enzyme will just keep doing it's job, putting you back to square one each time.

Oh, and edit - don't treat 5 gm SN as a "small" dose just to see what happens, as you suggest. Fatalities have occurred in healthy adults after ingesting 1 gm. Admittedly that is an extreme case, but IIRC 5gm was the recommended Exit dose once upon a not-too-long time ago.
Okay so the idea of tolerance is that I wanted to know which part I start tolerating. If I can build up a tolerance against vomiting and painful aftereffects, it'll make the final, large dose much easier. But if it's just the fatal part I start tolerating, that's no good, obviously.
And yeah 5g is too much, bad example. Obviously i'd start with a much lower amount and work up and see what happens. If this is strongly adviced against, I suppose I'll stick to the regime. I've already found out I can handle meto with very little issue

Last edited:
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
My meto is taking forever and my deadline is approaching. I'm considering duck-taping my mouth and my arms after I ingest the solution. I don't care about 3-6 minutes of pain. It's better than 3-6 years of suffering.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
My meto is taking forever and my deadline is approaching. I'm considering duck-taping my mouth and my arms after I ingest the solution. I don't care about 3-6 minutes of pain. It's better than 3-6 years of suffering.
if you tape your mouth shut you'll just choke/drown yourself to death on vomit, defeating the point of SN in the first place. And it'll be pretty horrible. If you vomit, you're better off just taking some more

Reactions: thundersnail, Painted Bird, jake3d and 1 other person
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
if you tape your mouth shut you'll just choke/drown yourself to death on vomit, defeating the point of SN in the first place. And it'll be pretty horrible. If you vomit, you're better off just taking some more

Defeat the point of? The whole point is an assured method to vomit. SN, given its price and availability, is pretty reliable as a vomit inducer. I don't care if I die from choking. I care about dying, even if painful. A few minutes of pain are a small price to pay for ending years of agony. I alone can't overturn 3 billion years of evolution.

It's easier than any other method I can think of. Regardless, choking on my vomit doesn't scare me, especially if it happens when I'm unconscious. The most recent PPH says that unconsciousness occurs at around 15 minutes.

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
As dumb as I'm being, this method makes doing stuff on a whim tough. Is eating really that big a deal if you have antiemtics+acid reducer? I can't eat for 48 hours? Or drink?

A

Aion

Jul 20, 2019
As dumb as I'm being, this method makes doing stuff on a whim tough. Is eating really that big a deal if you have antiemtics+acid reducer? I can't eat for 48 hours? Or drink?
8 hours.

Reactions: thundersnail
M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
If you need more verification photos I can send them through DMs. Also I censor any numbers because I don't want to risk the package being figured out who I am. It's paranoia.

I did the same thing when I ordered Sodium Azide and posted about it on here.

@HelensNepenthe, can you PM me pls.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I'm on SSRIs for depression. I wonder if these would affect zofran, a serotonin antagonist for nausea.
What do you guys think?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
iinner

iinner

Jul 27, 2019
Thank for all the information. I already have sn pure and everything prepared, I hope it works out.

Reactions: intheend
Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
The bottle I ordered from Amazon is 500 grams. How much and I much water and how do I measure? I need to get this taken care of this weekend. Thank you

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Defeat the point of? The whole point is an assured method to vomit. SN, given its price and availability, is pretty reliable as a vomit inducer. I don't care if I die from choking. I care about dying, even if painful. A few minutes of pain are a small price to pay for ending years of agony. I alone can't overturn 3 billion years of evolution.

It's easier than any other method I can think of. Regardless, choking on my vomit doesn't scare me, especially if it happens when I'm unconscious. The most recent PPH says that unconsciousness occurs at around 15 minutes.
You definitely aren't "supposed to" die from SN via vomiting... There's plenty of other ways to drown yourself, or cause vomiting if that's your goal. Without meto, you're going to throw up long before you pass out

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I have not seen any such information. Can you share a link so I can see for myself please?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-drank-sn-dmso.12547/

I take DMSO in small amounts diluted with water to help absorb supplements better. I can't imagine being able to keep down 100 mL of pure DMSO along with a large dose of SN. I'm pretty sure the taste alone would make you vomit. I think the SN works well enough on it's own.

Reactions: Yaalya, MistakesHappen and Baskol1
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Guys i found "metpamid" Can i use it instead of Reglan or Primperon? OTC and 1$

Agag

Last edited:
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I'm considering duck-taping my mouth and my arms after I ingest the solution.
It will just shoot out of your nose. It burns when that happens. And you'll expel just as much SN as if it were coming out of your mouth. Seriously, don't do it

• Wow
Reactions: thundersnail and Thorn
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I am unable to find any meto to purchase, can I use cyclizine instead?

edit: I also have generic Ondansetron, which is apparently Zofran. Can I use both of these, or just one of these instead of Meto?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Poster "Renewal" has given you the answer. I suppose the description on the box, "Metoklopramid HCl 10 mg is something of a giveaway.

OTC and $1 ? That's in Turkey ?

Here in EU it's prescription only, like everything else besides air will soon be. But the price seems about right. I have a script and it's €1.50 for 50 10mg pills.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Poster "Renewal" has given you the answer. I suppose the description on the box, "Metoklopramid HCl 10 mg is something of a giveaway.

OTC and $1 ? That's in Turkey ?

Yes getting antiemetics is really easy in turkey. You can buy SN online also. 100gr. SN 3$

Reactions: Baskol1
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I know this has probably been covered here, but right now I'm too angry at life to even function. Does anyone know the conversion of 15 mg SN to teaspoons. I had a scale for nootropics, but I got rid of it in a bout of paranoia. I don't want to buy another one. Also, I see a lot of people on here who knew people who died by SN. How many just took the stat dose of meto at 60 mg? I don't think I could go through with 3 days of knowing death was imminent. I don't give a shit about EPS either. I can deal with twitching and RSL. I never understand the fears about it. What's another 30 minutes of unpleasantness stacked onto years of misery? I'll be dead for eternity, seems like a fair trade. Also, the digestive pain and vomiting, any input on that? THAT scares me. I have a weak stomach, and get bloating and other IBS shit (literally.) I'm planning on premeasures because of the body's natural response to death, but just the thought of that pain is scary to me. I'm afraid I'd end up calling 911. I talk a good game, but I can really be a pussy. I also hate the idea of leaving a huge cleanup job. I'm running out of money for a hotel, but I know places where I could sit in my car for 45 minutes without anyone caring. Cops in my neighborhood see me sitting and just spacing out all the time. I doubt they would notice I was blue from a distance. There's parking lots by the train tracks, my favorite haunts. Dream of doing it by train or jumping, but as stated earlier, I'm a big puss about a lot of things. Plus the trauma to the conductor - can't do it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jrums, sadsadinfp, Soul and 1 other person
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Found food grade SN on Ebay, is that any good ?
I think you will want to check the purity. Should be at least 98% SN but I'm not totally sure about that. You can google the PPH to verify.
Does anyone know the conversion of 15 mg SN to teaspoons.
You need to measure in g, not mg. It depends on the density of the substance. In the case of SN I would guesstimate it's 4 g per teaspoon. Water weighs 5 g per teaspoon, for comparison. I think people are doing 20 g of SN now. I'm not sure about the meto Q. Hopefully someone else can answer that.

Last edited:
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you, @ThriveOrDie.
I was thinking impulsively, which I know by now is not the time to CTB. I need to go back and review my SN knowledge, not act Out if desperation like when I first came here. I've learned that much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, ThriveOrDie and Baskol1
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
@Ruffian
Hey, i hate to see you feeling so desperate, please if this really is something you are going to do (i hope not cause i think a lot of you) then please take care & work it out properly. Sorry not meaning to sound an arse, just worried by your first post ((Hugs))

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Soul
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Thank you, @ThriveOrDie.
I was thinking impulsively, which I know by now is not the time to CTB. I need to go back and review my SN knowledge, not act Out if desperation like when I first came here. I've learned that much.
Mmm . . . . . . I need to take advantage of impulsiveness. I can't maintain my determination for long. That's why Regimen48 is such a hindrance to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ruffian and Soul
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
for those who survived the attempt with SN. when did the vomiting start? what exactly caused the vomiting? I would be grateful for the answers.

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
In ppeh it says:

The following time-line is typical:
- At 3 mins dizzy
- At 5 mins very drowsy, responsive
- At 12 mins unconscious
- At 15 mins deep sleep/ unrousable
- At 25 mins increasing cyanosis, steady shallow breathing
- At 40 mins death

Is there any proof of this timeline anywhere? At which point will one no longer be aware of headache/other negative symptoms?

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Mmm . . . . . . I need to take advantage of impulsiveness. I can't maintain my determination for long. That's why Regimen48 is such a hindrance to me.
You're funny - thanks for making me smile. I'm the same way and it can literally change by the 1/2 hour. That was a big pill to swallow (pun intended) when I first got here - impulsiveness is not a good idea for many reasons. I struggle a lot with whether or not I belong here, as I go back and forth, but I believe now that's what choice is about to some extent. I probably have several, "Well, I'm getting better, see you later," threads. By now it's not even about CTB as much as just damn, I would miss so many people here. You are funny though, I know I've chuckled at a couple of your posts and even your Avatar is funny. I think there's even a public discourse that the Smurfs were descendants of Shiva or something?

Reactions: Baskol1