• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Just an odd thought I've never seen questioned on this site. Is Meto overdose possible? Or would that just give you irreparable damage. I can't imagine you'd vomit them back up

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Try Walmart online.seriously.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't ship to Canada. I have a mailbox in the states, but I don't know if I want to risk crossing the border with SN.

Reactions: jake3d
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
anybody have experience ordering from ADC? I ordered from them 2 days ago, today money was deducted from my bank account, but ADC still shows my order as pending eCheck payment. I called yesterday, was told that wait 24 hours. I called today, was told to wait another 24 hours

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
They are slow. Slow as in very slow. But they are reliable. You should keep pestering them with support requests.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
They are slow. Slow as in very slow. But they are reliable. You should keep pestering them with support requests.
is Meto Hydrochloride the same thing as Meto? Perinorm is the same thing as Reglan right?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 11.23.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 11.23.06 PM.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 31
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
is Meto Hydrochloride the same thing as Meto? Perinorm is the same thing as Reglan right?

Reglan
UNII-W1792A2RVD
Metoclopramide (hydrochloride hydrate)

Metoclopramide hydrochloride is a hydrate that is the monohydrate form of metoclopramide monohydrochloride.

They are all the same, more or less.

Reactions: Lennox
F

FinalTime

Jun 30, 2018
Does body weight matter to the dosage of SN you should take, or is 10 or 15 gms generally enough?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
15 to 20g is what most people on here have decided upon. That is 3x the known lethal dose anyway.

Reactions: Lennox and Vegrau
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
one sachet contains:
  • Metoclopramide 5 mg
  • Dimethicone 50 mg
  • Citrate potassium 94,45 mg
  • Citric acid 670 mg
  • Tartaric acid 152 mg
  • Sodium bicarbonate 1050 mg
(i translated from italian, i hope everything is right)
You are talking about Geffer right?
It should be okay. I suggest doing a regimen instead of stat dose. Dissolving 8 sachets would require a considerable amount of water.
Buona fortuna

M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Here's what happens when you take 20g SN: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-last-goodbye.10103/
She was prepared (primperan + tagamet)

"Lunaemoth was sweet enough to share her last moments with us in the chat.

Here's what happened physically:

4:30 EST took 20 mg SN
4:40 EST feeling dizzy
4:41 EST increased heart rate
4:43 EST overheated, but hands feel like ice, a little shaky
4:44 EST heart is 'loud'
4:48 EST Got up to look in mirror, pale, almost blacked out, felt queasy
4:49 EST laying down, feels better
4:51 EST "I'm going to sleep... thanks everyone... goodbye I hope"
this is my hope for a peaceful exit (love for her)

Reactions: thundersnail, Vegrau, Dystopia and 1 other person
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
It's nice to see more accounts of what happens after drinking the SN. Does seem like a short time frame to have to bare any possible side effects before unconsciousness occurs.

It should be even smoother with benzos which I plan to use. Hope it's a smooth transition for anyone else attempting this in future

Reactions: malummo
oldgray

oldgray

i wish i'd melt with the snow
Oct 19, 2018
You are talking about Geffer right?
It should be okay. I suggest doing a regimen instead of stat dose. Dissolving 8 sachets would require a considerable amount of water.
Buona fortuna
yeah, thanks!

Reactions: MistakesHappen
oldgray

oldgray

i wish i'd melt with the snow
Oct 19, 2018
Here's what happens when you take 20g SN: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-last-goodbye.10103/
She was prepared (primperan + tagamet)

"Lunaemoth was sweet enough to share her last moments with us in the chat.

Here's what happened physically:

4:30 EST took 20 mg SN
4:40 EST feeling dizzy
4:41 EST increased heart rate
4:43 EST overheated, but hands feel like ice, a little shaky
4:44 EST heart is 'loud'
4:48 EST Got up to look in mirror, pale, almost blacked out, felt queasy
4:49 EST laying down, feels better
4:51 EST "I'm going to sleep... thanks everyone... goodbye I hope"
i see she took also ibuprofen, is it because of the pain or something? how does it work and how much i need? i think i have some at home

edit: well, i just tried to drink 100ml of water with 20g of normal salt and... damn.
any chance i could use more water? or any safe way to cover the saltiness?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Plan on going to the store tommorow to buy empty pill capsules to fill with SN. Should i go by the books with just 3 teaspoons or can i do more?
Where do you buy empty pill capsules. I didn't even know that would be an option!!!

Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Avoid PPIs. Shameless copy and paste from a comment I wrote on a different thread:

Omeprazole, lansoprazole, and other -prazoles are all proton-pump-inhibitors, and they interfere with the digestion of the SN. SN has been used as treatment for lowering blood pressure (in small doses, obviously) and studies have been done about how the two interact.

"The blood pressure–lowering effect of orally ingested nitrite was abolished when test persons were pretreated with a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) to raise gastric pH." Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27802417

This isn't the only study, I just feel like linking multiple is overkill. Did you end up finding an AU/NZ source?

The paper which appear in the answer above (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27802417) has an interesting phrase in it:

"We conclude that the acute blood pressure-lowering effect of nitrite requires an acidic gastric environment. "

It appears that maybe specifically the blood pressure-lowering effect of SN are stronger on an acidic stomach. And it's not that PPIs specifically attack that, but antacids in general.
At least, that was my understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: iinner
Jinx

Jinx

May 15, 2019
Planning to start my regimen soon. I took a test dose of 10mg Meto yesterday. After all the negative stories I've heard I was expecting the worst. Didn't feel anything at all though, which still leaves me nervous and has me questioning whether the stuff I have is legit or not. I would expect to feel something like drowsiness etc. Maybe some side effects will crop up once I fully start the regimen..

Just anxious of it not working at all when the time comes because I'll probably be in for a really bad time..

Reactions: iinner
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Planning to start my regimen soon. I took a test dose of 10mg Meto yesterday. After all the negative stories I've heard I was expecting the worst. Didn't feel anything at all though, which still leaves me nervous and has me questioning whether the stuff I have is legit or not. I would expect to feel something like drowsiness etc. Maybe some side effects will crop up once I fully start the regimen..

Just anxious of it not working at all when the time comes because I'll probably be in for a really bad time..

If you have enough pills you could maybe try dosing 20-30mg to test for side effects, bare in mind drugs have different side effects for each individual.

I'm planning on testing mine out tomorrow; will report back. Experiencing no side effects is ideal assuming it actually is Meto

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
The paper which appear in the answer above (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27802417) has an interesting phrase in it:

"We conclude that the acute blood pressure-lowering effect of nitrite requires an acidic gastric environment. "

It appears that maybe specifically the blood pressure-lowering effect of SN are stronger on an acidic stomach. And it's not that PPIs specifically attack that, but antacids in general.
At least, that was my understanding.

It'll be interesting to see comment about this. Received wisdom has been that gastric acidity during the SN ingestion process is undesirable.

Anyway, does the hypotension thing really matter in the SN process ? The killing mechanism prevents the blood from transporting and releasing oxygen to the various organs of the body, including, crucially, the brain, and the increased heart rate plus hypotension (low BP) are really irrelevant to the oxygen exchange deficit.

Just a thought.

Jinx

Jinx

May 15, 2019
If you have enough pills you could maybe try dosing 20-30mg to test for side effects, bare in mind drugs have different side effects for each individual.

I'm planning on testing mine out tomorrow; will report back. Experiencing no side effects is ideal assuming it actually is Meto

I don't have that many pills and am rationing them so I'll have enough left over in case something unexpected happens where I would have to cancel my attempt and try again another time. Even for my last dose I think I'll probably only go with 20mg. I'm usually kind of sensitive to meds which I guess is why I felt some doubt.

Good luck with your test, I hope it goes just as well.

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
I have a problem with getting the SN and meto delivered to my house. I wouldn't want my mom or brother (who I live with) to know I bought them. Any advice on how to get around this problem?

Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
I have a problem with getting the SN and meto delivered to my house. I wouldn't want my mom or brother (who I live with) to know I bought them. Any advice on how to get around this problem?
Get a P.O. Box?

Reactions: irrelevant_string and Lennox
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019

UPS stores and other companies offer private mailbox services. Go to Google and type in "private mailbox your city/town" and you should be able to find them,

Reactions: irrelevant_string and Lennox
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
It'll be interesting to see comment about this.
fast absorption of nitrite is essential, and this is achieved by acid reducer, meto and fasting. avoiding lingering in the stomach. a recent post about the interaction of nitrite and acid reducer has been made, as far as i can remember absorption is accelerated by 50% (should be checked) nitrite is rapidly converted to nitrate in the blood causing methemoglobinemia and it is the aim of this method. under the influence of an acidic environment in the stomach, nitrite is converted to nitric oxide, which lowers blood pressure but also reduces nitrite concentration. therapeutic amounts of SN for lowering blood pressure are low and gastric alkalinity may reduce this but I doubt it will affect the fatal dose of SN since methemoglobinemia already above 20% in plasma lowers blood pressure.
ups, sorry

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Maybe I open a po box at one location. Have sodium nitrite shipped to it. Then close that po box and open one at another location. Ship meto to it. I don't like having both sent to one po box cuz to me it wouldn't be hard for them to suspect they are being used for suicide and I really don't want to be under suspicion for possible suicide.