• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
I'm planning on using capsules by weighing 20g of SN and stuffing that into as many capsules as needed. I'll still be using antiemetics too.
capsules may help against vomiting.
but do u think capsules make the time until unconsciousness longer? this may be a problem. do they dissolve easily?

Reactions: Subhuman, DeathImminent and Baskol1
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
I just received my Meto from ADC. Can confirm that website is reliable. No prescription required.
How long ago did you order? Did ADC ask you for a scan of ID?

The reason why i ask is because of this post:
I found a chemist that people recommended called all day chemist, however they asked for a scan of my ID, like passport or driving license and this worried me as to whether they are scammers who could rip you off and steal your ID!

has anyone used them?
AND this:
No, they just asked for my doctor name and phone number, I don't recall them asking for a prescription, plus they wold have requested it from me when I contacted them today. They only mentioned my passport.

I suppose I could try a guest check out but I think they would still ask for ID as they mentioned payment fraud, etc. I could be wrong, though!

The above posts are by @wildmoon earlier on this SN megathread, as quoted above.

@Crystal Labeija, your answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
What exactly are the risks of surviving and NOT going to the hospital? is it just extreme pain and discomfort or can it cause permanent damage?

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I just mean on the off chance it doesn't work, despite not throwing up

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Doesn't seem like one would survive.. think of the feral pigs.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
This is sudden but I'm taking stat dose and going for it tonight. If I'm not back in a few days please ban my account. Wish me luck

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: M3W2501, AbandonedStudio, woxihuanni and 2 others
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Im forced to take 300mg seroquel and im not able to stop. Would taking 30mg metoclopramide stat dose give me permanent parkinsons and make sn ineffective?

Reactions: waitupana and Baskol1
iinner

iinner

Jul 27, 2019
Can someone please tell me how many grams in a US teaspoon? I can't order a scale without suspicion.
Can someone please tell me how many grams in a US teaspoon? I can't order a scale without suspicion.
According to some members of this site and 8chan, one table spoon is approximately 14g and one teaspoon 5g.

• Love
Reactions: thundersnail, Lennox and hunthunt

Aug 21, 2019
Is Metoclopramidhydrochlorid liquid equal with Metochlopramid tablets?

Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
I hope my slow digestion and minor-mild GERD/acid reflux doesn't fuck me over

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and iinner
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Is Metoclopramidhydrochlorid liquid equal with Metochlopramid tablets?

Should be, find out what the mg/ml dosage for the liquid is. For example: 5mg/ml = 2ml for a 10mg dosage (equal to a pill).

Reactions: thundersnail
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
Is there a reason why SA is less popular than SN?
THis thread titled 'SN vs. Sodium Azide' (thread link below) will probably answer your question:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-vs-sodium-azide.9696/

Reactions: thundersnail, Baskol1, intheend and 2 others
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
How long ago did you order? Did ADC ask you for a scan of ID?

The reason why i ask is because of this post:

AND this:

The above posts are by @wildmoon earlier on this SN megathread, as quoted above.

@Crystal Labeija, your answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Just FYI. I ordered from ADC using bitcoin and they didn't ask for any identification whatsoever. And I immediately got a confirmation by email. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I receive it

Reactions: thundersnail, how2toGetout and Baskol1
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
The biggest empty capsules I found will just fill 500 mg powder. It's like 40 capsules to swallow to get 20 g. Or maybe take 10 or something capsules and then drink the rest?

And I was thinking. . I bought Metoclopramide via eBay, and don't know if it's fake or not? I tried it while I actually felt a bit nauseous. Felt it works, but really it could have been placebo or something. Hmm.

SN I have is also from eBay, but I have bought a test kit I'm waiting for now. And will also try swallow 1 g to test it on my body too.

• Love
Reactions: Yaalya and Baskol1
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Is benadryl (Diphenhydramine) an OTC? Can it be purchased without prescription?

How effective would it be as SN antiemetic, compared to metoclopramide or other alternative antiemetic?
Diphenhydramine (or benadryl, gravol etc) is an anti emetic for motion sickness, it won't work for drug induced nausea.

Reactions: how2toGetout, Subhuman and Baskol1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Be aware that Benadryl as sold OTC in UK is not diphenhydramine.

It's either acrivastine or cetirizine.

Last edited:
Reactions: thundersnail, Aleksandra, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Any consequences to fasting longer than 8 hours?
No consequences there. Want to make sure your stomach is empty as possible
4-8 hours is considered the minimum

Reactions: thundersnail and Subhuman
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Can someone knowledgeable please advise me on something? Are 'metoclopramide' and 'metoclopramide chloride' the same thing? Does it matter which one I buy?

Reactions: Baskol1
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Is fasting 100% necessary? What effect does it have?

Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Can someone knowledgeable please advise me on something? Are 'metoclopramide' and 'metoclopramide chloride' the same thing? Does it matter which one I buy?
Both are the same, but taken in a different way. Metoclopramide hydrochloride as it's called is actually taken by injection. Usually for people with diabetes. Would be much easier to stick with normal metoclopramide tablets in my opinion.

H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
Both are the same, but taken in a different way. Metoclopramide hydrochloride as it's called is actually taken by injection. Usually for people with diabetes. Would be much easier to stick with normal metoclopramide tablets in my opinion.
I thought if a medication's name has "hydrochloride (HCL)" denomination at the end of the medication name, then it is a oral version of the medication, as explained in this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/metoclopramide-chloride.21450/post-397930.

What exactly is the "hydrochloride (HCl)" denomination at the end of a drug/medication name? Something about solubility is what i have been reading.. i didn't really understand any of the explanations.. i google seached for explanations but all of them only say that HCL is mentioned in order to indicate that it's an oral form of a drug/medication.. But what's the underlying reason behind it though? Does HCl do something to the drug? Is HCl sticking to the drug/medication when it's in a tablet form? Or, as you mention it, it's in an injection form, which i assume, would be in liquid format? I'm just confused about this HCl thing, and would like someone to once and for all, put an end to this vagueness of the "HCL mystery".. What does HCl really mean?..

Reactions: woxihuanni, Ermac and Baskol1
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Primperanh
This one says Metoclopramide hydrochloride and it says it's in tablet form though

Reactions: Ermac and Baskol1
Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
I thought if a medication's name has "hydrochloride (HCL)" denomination at the end of the medication name, then it is a oral version of the medication, as explained in this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/metoclopramide-chloride.21450/post-397930.

What exactly is the "hydrochloride (HCl)" denomination at the end of a drug/medication name? Something about solubility is what i have been reading.. i didn't really understand any of the explanations.. i google seached for explanations but all of them only say that HCL is mentioned in order to indicate that it's an oral form of a drug/medication.. But what's the underlying reason behind it though? Does HCl do something to the drug? Is HCl sticking to the drug/medication when it's in a tablet form? Or, as you mention it, it's in an injection form, which i assume, would be in liquid format? I'm just confused about this HCl thing, and would like someone to once and for all, put an end to this vagueness of the "HCL mystery".. What does HCl really mean?..
Okay I'll try to explain the HCL based on someone else's explanation. "HCL is the medical friendly, water and acid soluablle, salt version of an amine. Amines are converted to a salt form for their standardized and predictable rates of solubiliy and absorption. Think of HCL's as though you were making a glass of koolaid. You want the koolaid to dissolve easily and quickly as well as dispersrse evenly in the water. You don't want clumps or undissolved pieces etc.when you stir it up. HCL's accomplish this, thereby enabling them to be handled easily and administered evenly and efficently. "

So yes it can still be taken orally, my apologies for the confusion. A lot of these science terms often make things sound much more confusing than they really need to be....
I was just referring to a webm drug page that talked about the HCL version being taken via injection and saw the medication box for injection vials.

View attachment 15480
This one says Metoclopramide hydrochloride and it says it's in tablet form though
Thank you posting the picture. Originally saw the liquid/vial injection versions of it and read the medical pages talking about only the injection and oral intake.
That will still work as intended. Apologies for the confusion with the first reply.

HCL (Hydrochloride) Its just identifying the chemical salt of the drug. Its not important so some don't use it in the name.
It really makes things a bit more complicated because it makes it seem like an entirely different drug.

This reminds me of that situation where someone made a petition for banning Dihydrogen monoxide. Which sounded dangerous until you realize it was just water.

• Love
Reactions: thundersnail, tlcmi, Baskol1 and 2 others